A Request Rewarded

Story Info
A woman’s turn to submission unleashes her inner whore.
5k words
4.57
6.1k
5
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Would you dominate me tonight?" Katy asks her boyfriend, Shaun, somewhat idly and out of the blue while they're reading in bed together around 10 P.M.

She's toyed with the idea for a while, trying to figure out the best way to approach the subject--neither of them are prudes, but it's never something they've discussed in any real detail. Shaun's many things--smart, warm, generous, hilarious--but aggressiveness isn't what she'd call a primary trait for him.

"Or for me, either," Katy admits to herself. "Which is why it might be fun to relinquish control."

He glances at her over the top of Tomorrow, and Tomorrow, and Tomorrow. "How would you want me to do that?"

"I haven't gotten that far in deciding specifics. I do know I'd wanna start with you taking me from behind," she says thoughtfully. "I think it'd be hot to switch it up from always facing each other for our first position."

Shaun nods. "Do you have a safe word in mind?"

"Um," she mulls over a few and picks one based on an unfortunate beverage spill from earlier in the week. "Cappuccino."

He laughs at the choice. "Alright, then. Sure."

She frowns at how the matter's seemingly settled without any escalation, and how Shaun's diving back into his book. "Sure? That's it? No...attempt at anything?"

"You haven't done your whole get ready for night-time routine yet," he points out, a hint of irritation laced in his voice. "And this came kinda out of left field."

"Yeah, but--"

Katy purses her lips, swallows down her own annoyance and disappointment. "It's just--I kinda offered myself up on a silver platter."

"I know. And I appreciate it. And I promise I'll be more dominant later. Or at least I'll give it my best try."

She almost groans at the qualifier, but it's coming from the right place.

The two of them spend another few minutes absorbed in their novels. Katy puts a bookmark in hers once she gets to the end of her current chapter, places it on her nightstand, and slides out of bed to go to the bathroom, brush her teeth, and put on her nighttime moisturizer.

She comes out of the bathroom, lets out a little gasp of surprise to find Shaun standing next to her bed with only his red boxers on, already sporting a proud bulge.

"I want you on your knees," he says quietly. "Naked. Sucking my cock. Now."

Her nipples harden at the command, at the feel of her gray, cotton t-shirt brushing against them as she lifts it overhead and casts it aside on the floor.

She's been disappointed once in a while when she looks down--her boobs shrinking a little and losing some of their roundness and weight is the most unfortunate side effect of dropping about 30 pounds over the last six months or so--but Shaun's eyes are glazed over with lust, and his cock twitches in his boxers before she's even done anything, so her self-consciousness melts away.

She slowly tugs down his underwear until his member springs free at absolute full attention--a rock hard, girthy ten inches--and she's already salivating at the thought of pleasuring it with her mouth, of blowing him in such a subservient position.

"Fuck, babe," Katy whispers under her breath, stroking with both hands, mesmerized by how hard it already is for her. "Where'd this side of you come from?"

He chuckles. "You were in the bathroom for about seven minutes. Gave me time to Google."

She laughs at the breezy response, even with his dick in her face, loving that they can keep their usual playful banter.

"Thanks for manscaping," she says, getting another laugh from him before dragging her tongue up the base of his shaft, toward the tip, making his breath come out in a hiss when she starts sucking on his head.

"Love feeling you throb in my mouth," she murmurs, pulling off to stroke his meat, rub her thumb over the tip, and lick the precum off. "Already so horny for me and I've barely started to blow you. Maybe someone likes the idea of dominating me. Turning me into a fucktoy for the night."

"Yeah," he answers, surprised at how his answer is nearly a growl. "And good fucktoys play with themselves while they're sucking dick."

"Yes, sir," Katy purrs, holding almost hypnotic eye contact before offering a little salute for good measure. "Mind grabbing me a spare pillow so I can really have some fun?"

He nods and she moves with him, shuffling on her knees, keeping a firm hold on his dick, then spreading her legs wider so she can situate the pillow between them. It's been years since she's done this--probably back in high school--but the softness is most welcome compared to the small possibility of rug-burning her vag. Plus, she likes that she can move more freely, rock back and forth, put on a show to go with her blowjob.

"Hold still, baby," Shaun whispers, lacing his fingers through her light red hair. "Lemme fuck that pretty mouth."

She moans as he thrusts, slow enough that it's not uncomfortable or painful, but deep enough--forcing eight inches in--that he's clearly using her for his pleasure.

"That's it. Take me down your throat without gagging."

She nods and pulls back to inspect her work, watch as ropes of spit drip onto her tits, stroke her boyfriend's dick with both hands, and suck the tip to get him even more worked up.

"Nice and wet already," she comments, grinding back and forth against her pillow with more force. "And I'm getting there, too. You'll need to have a taste soon."

"Just a taste. You don't get to cum until I'm fucking you."

"Someone's really taken to this being in charge thing," Katy notes when she goes back to just stroking for a moment. "Feels like I should get a thank you for making the suggestion."

Shaun helps her to her feet, then pushes her onto the bed, kissing her roughly and sucking on the hard peaks of her nipples before working his way down her body until he's looped her legs over his shoulders.

"That's it, baby, eat it," Katy murmurs in approval at the first deep lick into her. "Lick my clit...oh, yeah," she hisses as Shaun obeys her missive, swiping his tongue over it, grabbing her hips to pull her sex closer to his face.

He swallows Katy's sweet, tangy wetness and pulls back after another minute or so of teasing her, just barely managing to resist when she begs, "More."

"Maybe later," he hedges. "But right now, you're gonna get on all fours. Face down, ass up. Legs spread wide open to show off that wet, pink pussy. And I'm gonna push the tip of my cock in, grab your hips, and pull you back on me until I'm filling you all the way up."

"Like this?" Katy asks, batting her eyelashes in fake innocence as she rolls over, wiggling her ass in the air, proud to display it for her boyfriend's taking.

"Exactly like that," he nods in approval. "Now, to just get..."

He automatically takes a step toward the nightstand when Katy reaches for his arm.

"I wanna make you cum in my mouth tonight, so...what if you didn't use a condom this time?"

His cock pulses at the mere thought of fucking her without a rubber, but he asks, just to check, "You sure?"

"With your stamina? Yeah. Plus...I'm kinda jealous that other girls have done that with you before," Katy admits. "And I wanna know what it's like."

"That's hot."

After getting into position to mount her, Shaun gives her a few firm spankings, turning her ass nearly as red as her hair before teasing her wet, glistening pussy with the tip of his dick.

He holds out for a bit longer than he expects, even with Katy grinding against him, getting her wetness on him, but then he takes a firm grip of his shaft, pushes with a soft grunt, and...

He and Katy moan softly together at that first, glorious moment of daring, all-natural, unprotected penetration.

"Do you feel the difference?" she asks softly. "Because I can."

"Yes," he murmurs, moaning again as he starts working his shaft into her, savoring the sight of his member disappearing as he forces himself deeper into her pussy.

"That's it," he whispers after he grabs her hips and feels her butt bounce on the base of his cock for the first time that night. "Back that ass up, sweetheart...oh, yeah," he groans when she grinds back and forth to clap her ass cheeks against him.

"Fuck me harder," she demands. "If you can handle it when I throw my fat ass back on you like this. If you can keep pounding my tight, wet pussy bareback without cumming too quickly."

He puts a hand on the back of her neck to press her head down further into the mattress, grunts with the effort of driving his cock extra deep into her.

"Yes," she pants, slipping a hand between her legs to rub her clit. "God, yes. Own me, Shaun. Wreck my shit."

"Hell, yeah," he whispers in her ear, reveling in the sight and sensation of how her ass jiggles as he pumps the entire length of his cock in and out of her hole. "And now for another little change..."

He grabs her shoulders to pull her up and fuck her from behind with more of an upward thrust, then reaches around to grab her big, free-swinging tits as he changes the tempo, too, fucking her a touch slower, but harder, impaling her with every thrust.

"Pinch my nipples...pull 'em...oh, shit, just like that, you're making me even wetter," Katy moans softly. "I know you love my boobs, but can you grab my hips again in a minute to finish me off? And just pound me until I cum."

"Ooh, asking for it rough? I can do that."

He brings his hands back to her hips for a fraction of a second, then presses them to the insides of her thighs to spread her legs apart a bit more.

"Is this better?" Katy asks after arching her back even more.

"Perfect," Shaun moans as he buries his cock inside her once more, slamming it home, his balls slapping against her pussy as he fucks her faster. "Best view I've ever had during a doggystyle fuck with that fat, juicy ass bouncing on my dick."

"That's it--give it to me," Katy begs, her plea muffled by her pillow as she tries to keep quiet so her roommates can't hear. "Mmhmm--keep going--"

"Uh-huh," Shaun whispers, hunching over so his chest is pressed into his girlfriend's back, so he can whisper into her ear, "Cum all over me, Katy."

"Oh, shit, shit, fucking hell--yes!"

Her release follows her squeal of excitement, her orgasm gushing against the length of Shaun's hard cock.

He pulls out and she collapses onto the bed, falling over onto her side, panting as she catches her breath, her wetness dripping out of her pussy onto the sheets.

"Fuck," she whispers, getting up to her knees. "I would've let you hit it raw months ago if I'd known it would feel that good."

"Ready for more?" Shaun asks, giving her ass one last smack while she's still facing away from him.

"Yeah. Mind if I get on top?"

He laughs at the question. "Like I'm ever gonna say no to that."

Katy turns around and smirks at Shaun, crawling towards him, nearly on top of him before she twists away unexpectedly.

"Reverse cowgirl?" Shaun asks in surprise. "God, you really are horned up tonight."

"So are you," Katy murmurs after she presses her hands to her chest to support herself while she starts grinding her pussy against his cock. "You're already throbbing for me and I haven't even put it back in yet--and you have to wait," she teases him when he reaches for himself. "I decide when you get to penetrate me. But it's hot to know you're that desperate for it."

Shaun can only moan in response as Katy's pussy juice coats his shaft and drips down his balls.

"Uh huh," she nods, pressing his tip against her wetness, dragging it up and down against her pussy lips. "Think you can be good and wait for me to sink down on you after I stick the tip in? Or are you gonna be bad and force the rest of your cock inside me?"

"Definitely gonna force it in."

"Naughty, naughty," Katy clicks her tongue. "Luckily...

"

She pushes the head of Shaun's cock back into her pussy and whispers, "I don't mind," just before he thrusts up.

"You love feeling my sugar walls gripping your big dick, don't you, baby?"

"Fuck yeah," he grunts, holding Katy's waist to support her. "You're so tight it almost hurts, but it feels goddamn incredible."

"Uh huh," Katy huffs as she starts humping against her boyfriend. "Here, hold still for a sec, lemme just--"

She grinds all the way down Shaun's shaft and stays at the base, gyrating her hips around and rubbing her clit.

"Good girl," Shaun breathes his approval, "keeping me deep in that pussy."

"Of course--gotta take advantage of how well-endowed you are."

The two of them keep up the slower, sensual grinding for a few more minutes, with Shaun sucking on her right earlobe, tugging at it, and licking along the side of her neck.

Until Katy starts using her legs to push herself up so she can slam down on him more aggressively, and Shaun responds in kind, lifting his hips to thrust into her in time with her movements.

"Keep going," Katy breathes, rubbing her clit more frantically. "Keep fucking me like that--yes, yes, I'm gonna cum again--shit--ah!"

She manages to turn her moans into one squeal that escapes clamped lips as her second orgasm of the night sends her body into sharp spasms, her pussy clenching even tighter around her boyfriend's dick than it did the first time.

Katy dismounts after slowing down her movements, her legs still shaking slightly as she topples against Shaun, kisses him, and then rolls onto her back.

"I know you're in charge tonight," she purrs, kicking her heels up and batting her eyes, "but I'd love for you to get on top if you're not too close."

"Definitely not," he answers, stroking himself and slowing before he approaches her to savor the sensation. "God, I love jerking it and only feeling your cum instead of a rubber."

"Don't stroke it for too long," she warns, and he smirks as he stops, then presses the tip of his dick against her clit and pushes forward, refusing to penetrate her.

"Stop making me wait," Katy begs. "Lemme have it. I need that big, hard, unprotected dick back inside me."

Her voice rises with her declaration, and Shaun asks, "What happened to being quiet with your roommates around?"

"I don't care anymore," Katy huffs. "Let 'em hear all of it."

"And what does 'all of it' refer to?"

"You slamming your porn star cock balls deep into my wet pussy. You grunting from the effort of pumping in and out, pounding me all night. Me moaning and screaming when I cum all over you again. Both of us talking dirty and fucking even dirtier."

"Ooh, someone's ready and eager to get nasty. So who am I to deny you what you want?"

He forces the head and about half of his shaft into Katy and starts fucking her with shallow strokes.

"You tease!" Katy gasps, eliciting a laugh from her boyfriend. She bucks her hips up against Shaun's rod to try and take more of him into her, and when that doesn't work, she grabs the base of his shaft and pushes the rest of him in, drawing a hiss and a soft moan out from him.

"Stop pretending you can resist me," Katy demands, a hint of steel and dominance edging into her voice when she crosses her legs behind her lover's back. "Or that you don't love how my pussy grips every fucking inch of you."

"I do, baby. Gonna show you just how much," he answers warmly as he fucks her slow, but deep.

"Oh my God, I can feel my cum dripping off you...you look so fucking huge tonight. Make me feel how big you are. Really pound that dick into me."

"What happened to me being in charge?"

"Gimme a good enough order and see if I obey it."

Shaun's demeanor changes in a flash--he kisses Katy hard, then whispers, "I never told you to cross your legs."

He reaches down with one hand to force her thighs apart, and her breath catches at the sudden aggression.

"Now, keep them spread open and get them up in the air so I have a nice view of that pretty, pink pussy while I'm pounding it," he instructs her. "And arch your back up a bit so I can really watch those tits bounce."

"Yes," Katy pants while Shaun fucks her harder, increasing his pace.

"Yes, what?"

She tries, "Yes, sir," and gets a slight shake of his head in response.

"Yes, master," she purrs, kissing him back just as hard, groaning in delight at how he slams his cock deeper into her in approval.

"Who owns this cunt, sweetheart?" he asks.

"You, Shaun! You own my cunt--and my slutty mouth, too!" she cries out. "Hell, you could even shove your cock up my ass if you wanted and I'd take it like a perfect, filthy whore."

"You're not a whore, Katy. Tonight, you're a sex doll. A fuck toy. One I'm going to fuck to my full goddamn satisfaction."

"Yes!" she screams, jutting her hips up against him to match his rough, long thrusts. "Use my hole for your pleasure--I love how much stamina you have, how you can just keep plowing me without stopping or slowing down, filling me up over and over!"

Shaun grabs her hips to pull her even closer and push himself further into her, sweat dripping off his chest and onto hers, her bed creaking under the monumental force of their fucking.

"You gonna be a good slut and cum on this dick again?" he asks against her lips.

"Yes--yes--yes," she pants, nodding eagerly, reflexively rubbing her clit, the pleasure remaining within easy reach of the tips of her pointer and middle fingers, and while this orgasm doesn't rip through her as thoroughly as the previous two, she clenches around her boyfriend's girth just the same.

He pulls out, his cock twitching with how close he's getting, and Katy says, "Some other time, you'll have to finish on me. Paint my body with your spunk."

"That's tempting, but I really can't wait to cum in your mouth tonight. Right after you ride me."

"Yes, master," Katy responds, her libido, the potential to have another orgasm, and the desire to please her boyfriend winning out over any sleepiness.

She moves down the bed, then crawls toward Shaun.

"You look incredible from here," she whispers, her breath ghosting over the head of his prick as she strokes it slowly with both hands. "Massive. Girthy. At full mast. Throbbing at the merest hint that you'll be back in my mouth, and then my pussy. Best cock I've ever fucked or sucked," she adds devoutly before taking it in her mouth again, only sucking the tip, running her tongue over it, back and forth.

"I could wake you up like this tomorrow," she says, pausing to just stroke Shaun against her tongue. "Imagine feeling my hot, wet mouth on you, taking your shaft further and further in until I'm deepthroating you. Probably still tasting my cum. And then I could just get on top, stick it in, and start riding. Feel you get fully hard inside me. And then, when you're close, I'll titty-fuck you until you cum right between my big, full, beautiful breasts."

"Sounds like a hell of a morning. Or I could wake you up by eating you out," he counters. "Breakfast in bed."

"That sounds delightful, too," she answers as she clambers on top of him, grinding against his length. "And by the way, in case you couldn't guess...you're *never* wearing a condom again. I need you going in raw every time we fuck."

"Can do, absolutely no problem there. As long as there's no more teasing right now. I'm pulling you down on me as soon as you push it in."

"Good," Katy replies with relish. "I wanna be absolutely stuffed."

She scoots a tiny bit backward on her knees to better position herself to start riding Shaun and reaches back to grab his cock to guide it in, but as she lowers herself down...

"No hands," they gasp together, laughing at their jinx moment just before Shaun thrusts every inch of himself into Katy.

"Helps when I'm rock hard and you're soaking wet," he comments when she sinks all the way down onto the base of his dick.

It's heaven--Katy's big tits swinging in Shaun's face, ripe for grabbing and sucking, her thick ass rippling against him while she bounces up and down on his cock and he drills into her.

12