A Request Rewarded

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It gets even better when Katy gets to her feet to squat down on him, and reaches forward to grab the headboard for more leverage.

"Holy shit, Katy," Shaun groans when she speeds up, impaling herself on his meat, rising up and slamming down against him.

"You like watching me fuck your horse cock like this? Giving you the best ride ever--God, you feel thick as a fucking tree trunk," Katy moans as he spreads his legs out wider to stretch her pussy open even further.

"Yes," he hisses in ecstasy, delighting in the feel of her tight, wet pussy gripping his entire member when she starts to slow down and grind side to side. The heat of her sex and their bodies being so close together when she leans down to kiss him fiercely is almost too much, but neither of them have any wish to break the skin-on-skin contact.

"Here," he murmurs, reaching up for her hands to bring them down to his chest, "get back on your knees and I'll make you cum on my cock one more time before I cum in your mouth."

She flashes him a wicked grin.

"Oh, you're not just cumming in my mouth tonight, sweetheart. You're cumming down my throat."

"Yes," he moans again at her most welcome surprise, louder this time, as he wraps his hands around Katy's lower back to push her down against him and force her to take a thorough, rough and ready pummeling, her pussy still leaking wetness all over his shaft.

"That's it! Gimme one more orgasm and then you get yours! Keep wrecking that hole!" Katy cries out, humping with renewed ferocity to get herself off, her eyes rolling back in her head while she fucks Shaun. "Don't stop--ugh, ugh, ughhhh."

Her groans draw out longer and longer until she finally erupts again, and Shaun holds himself still so she can lift herself off of him.

"Fuck," he mumbles, stroking his meat, admiring how it glistens with his girlfriend's cum.

"I'm gonna give you an extra treat since you gave me so many orgasms," Katy tells him once she's returned to planet earth. She hoists herself up off the bed, walks over to her dresser, flips the vanity light on at its dimmest setting, and, after a few seconds of searching, finds what she's looking for: her Clinique blood-red lipstick.

"Good memory," Shaun comments in appreciation when she starts applying it.

"You've mentioned wanting a lipstick blowjob a couple of times. And I've noticed you especially like a classic red lip on a woman when we've watched MILF porn together," Katy answers, going around her mouth one final time before blotting some of the excess with a tissue.

"So I'm more than happy to turn myself into your classy, eager cock-sucking slut."

She gives Shaun a once-over as she turns back toward her bed.

"How do you feel about standing up and having me on my knees to finish you off?" she asks. "Like how I was sucking on you before."

He considers her proposition for a second, then says, "We can try it. I've actually never cum with a girl blowing me like that."

"Well, let's see how you like it and go from there."

She grabs her pillow to rest her knees on and put her legs between, then Shaun gets out of bed and stands up, his cock stiffening and twitching at the sight of Katy dropping to a kneeling position, preparing to serve him.

"You were so good at holding back for me, baby," she murmurs, giving him a slow, two-handed stroke. "Even better than usual since you weren't wearing a condom. And now you get your much-deserved reward: having me worship you and fuck your cock with my mouth until you're shooting your load right down my throat."

"Yes, please," Shaun moans at her description.

"I'm gonna keep blowing you even after you nut," Katy continues, "until it almost hurts, until I've drained you dry and tasted every last drop of cum."

"Good girl. Now get my cock back in your mouth."

She nods, licks her way along the bottom of the shaft to the tip, and takes Shaun's mushroom head into her mouth.

"I'm definitely good with this," he sighs contently as Katy sucks away, extending her tongue to lick his shaft while she gets her lips past his head.

"You dig the view, then? Me being completely subservient to you and your needs?" Katy asks after she pulls off for a second.

"Uh-huh," Shaun nods. "And I didn't say you could stop sucking."

Katy's eyes widen in surprise as he thrusts his cock back into her mouth, forcing half of his shaft in all at once.

"Fuck," she gasps after she blows him for a bit longer and catches her breath, a web of spit ribbons dripping out of her mouth. "Look at this mess. You're making my tits sticky and shiny with how I'm drooling all over your cock."

"And do you like it, Katy?"

"I love it!" she beams.

"That's right, you little nympho," Shaun murmurs when she bats her eyelashes and gazes up at him longingly, then looks back down at his cock.

"Jesus, I swear you're nearly a foot long tonight," she observes in approval. "I'll have to check my lipstick stains to see how much of you I can take."

"You'll take every inch."

"Yes," Katy breathes in approval at her boyfriend's dominance. "Fill my throat, master. Feed me. Make me gag on your big, fat fucking manhood."

Shaun doesn't fully fuck Katy's mouth again for a few minutes, wanting to give her a respite, but his orgasm is building, all the way from his balls to the tip of his shaft, between her skillful stroking, soulful sucking, and endless capacity for dirty talk when her mouth's not wrapped around him.

"I'm getting close," he gets out after Katy completes a particularly devilish move of wrapping her tongue around his cock and sucking with extra force.

"Good," she whispers, her eyes glazed over with lust, but gleaming with excitement at the same time. "I can't wait to force you over the edge and feel you throbbing in my mouth. You're almost there?"

He nods.

"Widen your stance a little bit for me," she requests. He does, and Katy grins hungrily.

"Now, for my next trick," she rasps, "I'm gonna suck you off...with no hands."

She grabs Shaun's hips to pull him towards her and teases him for a moment, running her tongue over the tip of his cock.

Then she takes an inch of his shaft. Then three, then five, then seven, with her head bobbing back and forth as she varies the speed and intensity of her blowjob, the sound of her sucking--gluck, gluck, gluck--picking up to help bring him closer to the edge, and she's gazing up at Shaun with a blend of awe at his size and girth, and determination to provide an unforgettable finish.

"Fuck, Katy," he murmurs, throwing his head back while she keeps sucking, keeping him slick with a steady supply of thick, messy, stringy saliva--he could practically explode, he's so erect, and seeing her red lipstick staining nearly every inch of him only makes him even harder. "I've never gotten head this good before."

She pulls back and sucks deep again, trying to force all of her boyfriend's cock down her throat, and a sudden, beautiful stroke of inspiration hits him.

He brings both of his hands up to the back of her head and slowly, tenderly pushes the last two inches into her mouth. He makes three rhythmic thrusts until finally, finally, the length of his cock thrums, with the head pulsing the hardest.

"Nearly there--oh, God."

Katy's nodding her encouragement, sucking harder than ever, and one more firm pull from her mouth does Shaun in.

"Yes!" he grunts like a caveman at the glorious feeling of cumming in his girlfriend's wet, warm mouth.

He lets go of her head and stops thrusting, but she sucks like a champion, continuing to blow him through his mind-blowing orgasm--he counts five or six electric, jolting throbs of his cock, then a couple more small spasms, before they finally subside.

Katy strokes out every last drop, and Shaun wishes he'd thought to take a picture of her like this--her mouth full of his seed, with what she couldn't swallow or catch initially trickling down her chin and falling onto her heavy tits.

She opens her mouth wide and sticks out her tongue for a second to show off how much cum she's collected, then swallows hard to take it all down in one gulp.

"Thank you," she whispers, wiping her filthy mouth off with the back of her hand, "for that enormous, delicious load."

"Thanks for offering to finish me like that."

"Anytime," she giggles, then says, "Well..." she tilts her head. "Maybe not anytime." Another mischievous grin. "I think I'd like to try being in charge soon."

12