A Restaurant Story 02: Chanel 05 - Final

Story Info
continue story of Chanel and Sam and Dinah.
6.7k words
3.5
2.1k
3
0

Part 6 of the 6 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 08/10/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
wongfeihong
wongfeihong
13 Followers

A Restaurant Story: Chanel Final

This is the final installment of the Chanel story. I had fun working on this story (took me a long time, but it was well worth it). It says the final, but the story never ends. If you like how the story turned out, leave a comment. I'm still finishing up the only for one night series and have a new one in the works. I hope yall enjoyed this series and just leave me some advice if you see a better way for any of my writing. Thank you and it has been a pleasure.

Sam rushes out of the office to see what the commotion was. Dishes and silverware scattered all over the floor. He looks to the left and sees a very angry Dinah staring at him. Her hands were on her hips. Her face was angry but hurt. Sam walked towards her, but she moved away. He kept walking towards her, and she ran out of the restaurant. Chanel smirked and thought of the sex she is about to have with him now that she is out of her way.

He catches up with her at her car and *slap*. Sam looks in a state of disbelief at Dinah for the first time in her life slapped the shit out of him. Sam has a dark caramel complex that matches Dinah's very well. His face was red from where she slapped him at.

"What the fuck was that about?"

"So, is that how you see me? Is this all I am to you?"

"As what?"

"Just some girl with pigtails that grown into a woman those men constantly want and crave. All but you. Why? What do I have to do to get you to see that?"

The pain from that slap angered Sam and he dialed in.

"What about you? Your little "hints" you make here and there. Every time I call you out on it, you find some excuse or some miracle of God, somebody intervenes. So let's get into that shall we. Do you like me, or are you gonna play child games again?"

By then, the rest of the staff was sitting outside listening to the whole fight going on. The cooks brought out snacks and bottled water as if they are at a movie. Every time Dinah would yell out something about Sam, Sam rapid fire something back at her. The argument was about to hit its epic when a brown BMW rolled up. The staff got up and went back inside. The door open and Mrs. Poli steps out. She sees Dinah and Sam and blows her horn.

"What the hell is going on? I get a call from a staff member saying there is a fight going on in the parking lot. Dinah, what is going on? Why are you too acting like children in my parking lot?"

"Don't you mean Dad's parking lot"

The cold look she gave her mom sent shivers down Sam's spine. She still hasn't forgiven her mom for cheating on dad with Chris. Her anger was small compared to the hurt she felt when she was the one who caught them fucking in the manager's office "the Fucking Office." This was the first time she has seen her mom in months and looked her in the face since then.

"Until he signs the paperwork and I get my buyout, it's still mines also. So watch you tone young lady."

"Um, Mrs. Poli. I apologize that you had to come down here. This is my fault, and I should have handled this better. We were having a discussion that got out of hand. I should have stopped it, but I don't like to lose."

"From the mark on your face, it looks like she got the upper hand?"

"I don't see Chris with you. Did you give him his milk and cookies and tucked him in his big boy bed?

Mrs. Poli and Sam don't like each other. Not because of her fucking his good friend. But she hit on him before Chris, and he lost a lot of respect for her. She's an Indian goddess that hasn't age. Sam sees what Dinah will look like when she gets up in age and likes it. But his heart is for her daughter and Mrs. Poli feels that Sam isn't good enough for her daughter. She sees Sam as someone to have fun with, then move on to better quality, or "lighter skin". She knows that Sam has feelings for Dinah (everyone knows) and vice versa.

"Not that it's any of your concern, but your best friend is in Washington for the week visiting family, or you're not comprehending what I am saying?"

"Oh, I know he's in Washington, just wanted to know what other cub you trapped into your web cougar."

"Mom, is there anyone at your apartment for the next couple of days?"

"No honey, there's isn't. Are you arguing with your father again?"

"Not that it's any of your business, but dad's house guest might be murdered tonight if I go home."

"Sure honey, just text your dad. This is going to be so much fun. I know a few cute boys that might interest you. Blonde hair, handsome and well established."

"She probable already test ran them for you so make sure you get the play by play."

"I think I can handle that part on my own."

The same cold stare she gave her mom earlier was zeroed in on Sam. He didn't buckle. Nor break. He met her with the same stare of his own and made it up in his mind he was going to fuck the shit out of Chanel. He turns away and walks to the restaurant determined to control his life how he wants it. No one, not Dinah, not Chanel, or Stacey is going to take control.

The next day, Dinah returned to her dad's house to grab some clothes and personal thing to take back to her mom's apt. She left her keys at the restaurant and had to go to the back door to get inside. She passes the garage and looks up. She sees Chanel staring at her wearing nothing but towel. The sunlight hits the glisten water on her snow-white skin creating an illusion fresh powder snow on the French alps. Even with the towel covering her perky breast, you can still see how hard they are. Something inside Dinah snapped and she rushes for the door into the apt. Even though she is a thick woman, it's more muscle since she played sports thru high school. She still can outrun most women and guys in her current state. By the time Chanel realized what's going on and sprint to lock the door, Dinah was halfway up the stairs taking them three at a time. She trained on these steps so she knows how long it will take to reach the top. Chanel reaches the door, but it was too late. Dinah burst thru the door with SWAT mentally looking for bad guys. The force and the shock from the door opening so abruptly send Chanel flying to the floor. Her towel came undone by the time she hit the floor. The rush of cold air perked her nipples diamond hard. Whether its fear or arousal, Chanel started leaking some love juice out of her pussy. Like a jungle cat stalking its prey, Dinah slowly inched her way toward Chanel. Chanel crawled away from her fearing for her life. She can't call for help because the windows are soundproof, and the apartment is facing away from the road. Chanel makes one last desperate attempt to escape. But Dinah grabs her by the arm and throws her on the bed. She immediately pounces on her pinning her down. Chanel struggles but with the weight advantage to Dinah, she was doomed.

"Please don't hurt me. I have a few days left and I am going home. I'll leave Sam alone, I promise."

"I don't believe you. You ruined everything for me this summer. I finally was about to tell him how I felt and be his. But, you had to come here and fuck everything up for. Why couldn't you find some other man to whore yourself too?

"Just like you bitch, I want the best. That dark caramel got my pussy slobbering for something sweet. It isn't my fault that your too chicken or stuck in some fantasy to close the deal. I don't want him as a boyfriend, I just want him to stretch my tight little pussy out."

"Like this."

Dinah grabs the vibrator next to her and shoves it deep into her throbbing pussy. Chanel's eyes widen by the act, then rolled upwards and she lets out a euphoric moan. Dinah realized what she has done. She was so ashamed she let go of the vibrator and backed off of Chanel. Chanel sat up quickly and kissed Dinah on the lips. Dinah didn't have time to react or stop her. This warm honey feeling started to pour all over body. Fire ignited between her tights. She felt Chanel's hand inside her shorts playing with her clit. Like a master painter, she was using circular and broad strokes on Dinah's clit canvas. She would dip her brush back into the paint and continue to create a masterpiece of orgasms that Dinah was having uncontrollable. Dinah pulls her hand from her shorts and brought it up to both their lips. Like honey drench candy they slowly lick Dinah's juice off of her hand. Their tongue's intertwin between each finger and Dinah's fire raged out of control. The same fire she had for Sam wanted this porcelain-skinned, petite woman right in front of her. She pushes her back onto the bed. She strips all of her clothes off to reveal the full spectrum of an Indian goddess. Chanel's eyes widen with joy and excitement. A bronze sculpture that was perfect and imperfect at the same time. This was her David. A thick, but very toned, gorgeous woman. Muscular legs but still feminine. Perfectly shaped ass that is thicker with the restraints off. Double D breast that defies physics with Hershey kiss sized nipples. She now understands why Sam and every man that comes into the restaurant wants her. Now she's about to have her.

"Maintenant je vois pourquoi Sam est amoureux de toi" (Now I see why Sam is in love with you.)

"ab main dekhoonga ki vah tumhen kyon chodana chaahata hai"

(Now I will see why he wants to fuck you.)

Dinah grabs her legs to pull her to the edge of the bed. She grabs the vibrator that slipped out onto the bed and slid it slowly back into her. She pulls it out of her and licks the vibe slowly, tantalizing. She's imagining that she's licking Sam's dick while he's looking down at her. She slowly inserts it into her mouth as far as she could without gagging. She hears Sam moaning as each inch stretches her small throat. As thick as the vibe was, she was able to get to the balls of vibe. Chanel flipped herself around, so her head was on the edge of the bed. She softly started kissing her thick, bronze inner thighs. Like a speakeasy her legs opened up. Chanel grabbed her thighs and lowered that dripping honeysuckle onto her thirsty tongue. For a tiny woman she had a big tongue. Starting from the top of Dinah's labia, she slowly licked her juicy pussy to it's source of wetness. Dinah stopped sucking the juice off the vibe to let out a moan and look down. She just realized Chanel was licking her pussy. She wanted to imagine it was Sam, but her tongue was too good. She moves from over her head and kisses her. She wanted the sweetness from her pussy to mix with Chanel's in their mouths. The feeling was so intense they each had a mini orgasm. Without missing a beat, they continue to kiss while Chanel lay on top of her. Chanel became a body whisperer. Every touch to Dinah's body cause her to shake, let out a moan or cum on contact. She broke away from kissing her to nibble on her nipples. Dinah let out a small yelp but had a small orgasm. Chanel tugged on the other nipple while sliding two fingers inside her soaked pussy. Dinah's body was struggling with all this sexual energy being emitted out of her body. Chanel never stayed in the same spot for long. She quickly slid down and engulf Dinah soul. Long, broad strokes matched with quick flickers across her clit made Dinah's body burn with passion. Her head was spinning. Her body was drenched in sweat and cum from all the orgasm this little woman was giving her. A second ago, she wanted to kill her. Now she is dying on her expert tongue and fingers. Suddenly, she feels something big go inside her honeysuckle. She gasped cause it too her by surprise. She sees Chanel sliding the vibe in and out her. Her eyes rolled to the back of her head, and she moans out Chanel name. She suddenly stops.

"Did I say something wrong?"

"Right now, call me Sam. That's who's fucking you right now. I will have him for one night, but you will have him forever. So say his name with each stroke of his thick cock."

With each stroke Dinah yelled Sam's name with joy. Chanel smiled as she brought pleasure to Dinah. She finally understood Dinah. She finally understood why Sam is in love with her. She felt like the bridge that will bring these two together. A perfect match made in horny heaven.

The next night was the busiest night in the restaurant since it first opened. For whatever reason, everyone decided to eat out. Not only this restaurant, but every restaurant within a mile was packed out. Wait times for tables were averaging an hour. Since Chris was still out of town, Sam wore more hats than sense. They were short staffed, and he called everyone back in to work tonight. (He had to promise a lot of rounds of drinks to the staff and cooks to come in on their off day) Fortunately, everyone was working together as a team. Waiters came in and grabbed orders for other tables to get the food out faster. Drinks were being refilled before customers asked. Tables being cleaned by staff and even helped wash dishes. Sam was so busy he didn't notice how well Dinah and Chanel were buddy buddy now. The last guest left, and each staff sat at a table and counted up their tips. 200 one shouted out. 250 another shouted. More and more random number came out and each one high fived each other. They each took out some money and put on one table. About 300 hundred. Sam grabbed the money and brought it into the kitchen. All the cooks, bussers and dishwashers shouting for joy at all the money they got. Even the hostess got extra money from all the waiters too.

"And just think, if any of you didn't come in, you wouldn't have all that money to throw around like big time spenders."

"I don't care if I made 6 dollars, I would have still come if you were picking up the tab at the bar"

"You still gonna hold me to that after all that money that was made?"

"Does a one-legged duck swim in a circle?"

"I hate you all and will remember this. Tell Charlie to start a tab in my name. Three rounds each. You alcoholics not gonna break my account again. Matter of fact, I'll call him myself."

Sam pulls out his phone to call the bar when he see's Mr. Poli walking in. He talks with the staff and see how everything turned out. The staff quickly finish up cleaning and head to the bar down the street. It's a hang out for the waiters and restaurants around the area to cooldown after hours. It's closed to public but opens for them. They all gather around and share stories of what happened in the restaurant or to them. Some hook up, some break up. Everyone left except Sam, Mr. Poli, Chanel, and surprise, Dinah. Sam and Mr. Poli went over the numbers while Dinah and Chanel were at a table talking.

"Let's go over the plan again."

"You sure this will work?"

"Yes, it's not hard for me to convince him to come to the bar with us. For it to be busy at every restaurant and everyone made so much money, he will celebrate with us. I already heard several of the owners are over there too, so he never wants to be left out. You will have the property and no distractions."

"I don't think I can get louder than you did..."

"Shut up. This is about you. But, you got to show me that thing you did with your tongue... here they come."

"Well Mr. Poli, if you don't have any more question, I'm going over to the bar now and see how poor your staff made me tonight."

"That won't be necessary. Dad, a lot of the owners are at the bar buying their staff drinks because there were busy also. I figured you wanted to be there also joining in."

"And Sam can drop me off since you were my original ride home. As much as love to join the group, I am how you say, not legal."

Sam looks at Dinah and Chanel. He notices that there is no hatred in each other's eyes. They look at each other like besties. He tries to dive deeper when he felt a sharp pain on his arm that brought him back to reality.

"You know, I'm not gonna take this much abuse from you anymore."

"Then hurry up and drop Chanel at home so you can join us at the bar to celebrate."

She nods slightly at Chanel. Mr. Poli did not see what happened, but Sam did. What is going on between the two of them?

Mr. Poli's home is not far from the restaurant. 10 minutes, two turns. But tonight, not so easy. The reason why all the restaurants were busy that night is because there was a convention in the big city. The town got the overflow of tourist from all over the country. Since this town doesn't have curfews like the big city, they congregate here. The streets were flowing with people taking in the nightlife of this little town. Silence was the game between Sam and Chanel while they waited for the light to change and the out of towners to pass by. Sam reluctantly wanted to bring Chanel back to Mr. Poli's home. He wanted to bring her to his place and do the things he's been daydreaming about since she first walked into the restaurant and catching everyone's attention. But he's kind of glad because he felt that despite everything that happened a few days ago, he was still in love with Dinah and didn't want to lose that on a cheap fuck. But he was curious on how they stop hating each other. So, Sam put on his detective cap and investigated.

"So, how was your experience here in America?"

"It was fun. I didn't get to travel as much and see more of America. I'm used to small town living, so I was comfortable here. Didn't see as much action that I wanted to, but the people here made me feel at home."

"Well, I'm glad that you were. And I see that Dinah and you were not trying to kill each other today. I guess a treaty was signed?"

"Ha ha, very funny. We had a how you say, 'girl talk'. We finally 'came' eye to eye on what was the 'friction' between the two of us. And after that, our friendship 'exploded' all over the place."

"Wow, that sounded like an intense conversation."

"Very, very intense. But we were able to relief each other of the bad feelings and have good, very good feelings after."

"If only I was a fly on the wall for that conversation."

"Entre dans mon salon, l'araignée a dit à la mouche." (Step into my parlor the spider said to the fly)

"Now, you have to tell me what that means?"

"Maybe later. I'm surprised that you haven't asked the question I wanted to hear."

"And that is?"

"Will we fuck when we get to my apt. (she puts her hand on his dick and slowly strokes it thru his pants) and how much of this you can put inside me?"

Sam just missed the fire hydrant and regained his composure. He gently removed Chanel's hand. She giggled a little and started biting her lip. Sam looks her straight in the eyes. Images of sexual positions he puts Chanel in flood his mind like a raging river. He feels the fire in his sexual spirit ignite and burn white hot. His dick already betrayed him and showed loyalty to Chanel. Chanel absorbs some of his sexual energy and her nipples show loyalty to Sam. If she wore light color tights, he would have saw a big wet spot from her flood gates opening up. Instinct was about to take over as they pull up to Mr. Poli's house. He was about to scoop her out of his car, bring her upstairs show her how the star spangle banner was really created. But, the image of Dinah instantly popped in his head. Like a car alarm, it killed all the mood in him and knocked him off his sexual high.

wongfeihong
wongfeihong
13 Followers
12