A Restaurant Story 02: Chanel 05 - Final

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I can't. Believe me when I say this, I want to consume all of you, but...."

Chanel put her finger to his lips and kissed him immediately. The taste of her sweet lips overwhelmed Sam and feeling the fire burning out of control again. He tried to stop her, but she pulled away.

"Tonight, is about you and me. Tomorrow will be you and Dinah. That 'girl talk' was about you. I understood why. She hasn't admitted it, but she is in love with you. She may never admit it, but she does."

"Then why can't she just say that. I am in love with her."

"Because she is scared. Scared that you won't love her back as much as she loves you. Why don't you tell her?"

"Because of her parents. Her mother destroyed her marriage with my best friend, and I am stuck in the middle. That is why I can't sleep with you. I don't want to betray her."

"Well, tonight you have a pass. It's something we agreed upon. A 'going away present' as you Americans call it."

Chanel gets out his car and walks over to the driver's side. She opened the door and guided Sam out of his seat. Before he says something, his phone beeps and he reads the message from Dinah, "My dad won't be back home till the morning. Enjoy yourself with Chanel. We will talk tomorrow night." He looks up and sees the image of a sexual goddess glowing from the flood lights casting from the top of the garage/apt. Stairway to heaven pops in Sam's head as he descends slowly up to the mountaintop. Fear turns into excitement. Doubt disappears with each step upward. As they reached the top of the stairs and Chanel opens the door, she turns around and jumps on Sam wrapping her arms around his neck and legs around his waist. Is this a woman, or boa constrictor? She started kissing him passionately before he could react to her jumping on him. After what seem like hours, she whispers in his ear, "Take me now, my caramel dream."

The feverous sounds of clothes being ripped off, shoes hitting walls and intense kisses filled the sound of the apt. They finally reached her bed and Sam throws her onto it. Chanel remembers Dinah doing the same and her pussy started pulsating in anticipation. Sam stares in awe as she removes her tights to reveal no panties. Such a naughty girl. The only light in the room was coming thru the big window that faces the street to the main house. The moon was full tonight and shined on her body. Perfect porcelain skin. Nipples so full erected it looks painful. Fat little ass he has been staring at all summer. A wet pussy with full labia lips. Sticking out like a bell waiting to be rung was her clit ring. She slowly rubs her hands up and down her body adding to the alure of her already beauty self and making him want her more. Chanel looks up at Sam with the same light reflecting off of him. He's not a chiseled man but is no slouch. Very developed arms and shoulders, but more of a dad bod. He looks like he works out whenever he feels like it. Clean shaven. Big caramel lips that can suck out the soul of any woman he places those lips on. Her fire was burning brighter and brighter wanting this man to completely consume her just like she consumed Dinah a few days earlier.

Sam crawls on the bed like a hungry animal staring at his prey. Chanel felt a little fear for the first time. She didn't know what was about to happen. All her fantasies were about to come true, but will they live up to her expectations? Will her first time with a black man be spectacular, or a dud? Sam softly places his lips on her nipples. Flames pushes against the walls of her skin in excitement. His fat, wet tongue envelops her diamond hard nipple and slowly tastes every inch her nipple. He pinches the other one countering his tongue action. He switches from pressure to massaging her other breast while switching from licking to sucking the other. He grazes his tongue to the other nipple and repeats the process over. Chanel loudly moan and curses with each stroke of his tongue and pain he gives her. Her mind and spirit wants to exit her body to watch from above. But his spirit is holding her down as if he wasn't finish with her. Her pussy was jealous and screaming for attention it solely deserved. It went from leaking to full on gushing with excitement. Chanel lost count of the mini orgasms she had from

Sam's tongue torture. He comes up to her lips and kisses her. Chanel is sweating profusely. The fire is raging out of control inside her. Sam feels the heat on her skin with every kiss on her body as he descends down to her other lips that desperately wanted attention. Chanel raised her legs up and placed them on Sam's shoulders. Sam finally reached his destination. Sam flattens his tongue, licks his ice cream. Chanel's body shuts down from the overload and reboots itself quickly. He does it again. Chanel's legs start shaking. He parts her labia with his tongue and absorbs the sweet essence of her juice. He strokes his tongue slowly up to her clit. Time slows down. What was a few seconds seeming like hours to Chanel. Her body has betrayed her. Sam has taken control of her body. Her moans and movement were not her own. Sam pulls her clit ring up and slit the tip of his tongue inside. Sam must have found her reset button. Chanel's eyes rolled to the back of her head. Her body becomes stiff as a board. Her legs wrap around his head and squeeze very tightly. Chanel starts screaming something incoherent. She squeezed hard. Harder. Harder. Sam didn't budge. He continued to lick her clit further continuing the vice like grip of her legs around his skull. Chanel finally released the hold and kicked Sam so hard he flew off the bed. She never experience anything like that in her life.

"Oh, mon Dieu, Sam, tu vas bien?" (Oh my God, Sam are you ok?)

Sam looks at her with a weird look.

Excusez-moi, j'ai dit que vous alliez bien? Attends, pourquoi je ne parle qu'en français? Qu'est-ce qui se passe, bordel? (Sorry, I said are you alright? Wait, why am i only speaking in French? What the fuck is going on?)

"Je pense que je t'ai fait oublier comment parler anglais." (I think I made you forget how to speak English.)

Sam started laughing a little.

"Je ne le trouve pas drôle. Savez-vous combien de temps...

Quand as-tu appris à parler français, putain?" (I don't find his funny. Do you know how long...?

When did you fucking learn to speak French?)

"Un, avant que tu viennes ici cet été. M. Poli voulait que j'aide à la traduction au cas où votre anglais ne serait pas bon. J'allais dire quelque chose, mais après ton petit commentaire j'ai décidé de faire l'idiot." (One, before you came here this summer. Mr. Poli wanted me to help out with translation in case your english isn't good. Was going to say something, but after your little comment i decided to play dumb.)

"C'était dur." (That was rude)

What was it you said to me?

"I don't remember. Hey, I can speak English again (giggles)."

"Maybe this will jog your memory."

Sam starts to unbuckle his belt. Chanel stops him. "Allow me to unwrap this gift." She finishes unbuckling his pants and watch them fall to the floor. Sam is wearing black/purple cross-stitched boxer briefs. Chanel slowly strokes his meat imprint and feels her pussy vibrating with excitement. She salivates at the chance to put this thick piece of meat inside her mouth and suck it dry. Sam moans softly and stares down at her slowly stroking his masterpiece. She looks up and they locks eyes. She slowly pulls his boxer briefs down. Like a booby trap, his meat springs forward almost slapping her in the face. She gazes upon his meat and is in awe. Her imagination could not dream up this specimen right in front her. He looks bout 8 in long. But wide. VERY WIDE. About 3 1/2 of her fingers wide. Her hand barely closed around it. It was dark caramel. Veiny like a road map. It was curved slightly. And turns to the left a little. She puts her mouth to his head and kisses it. He twitches slightly. She runs her tongue from the tip to base of his shaft. It's been a while since a woman tasted his meat this way. Sam felt his leg buckle and didn't want her to see it. He turns to sit on the bed. He pulled his underwear all the way off and laid down. His meat sitting at an angle refusing to go down. Chanel gets off the bed and crouches between his legs. She cradles his meat in her soft hands. She stares at it for a second, then licks it with long, broad strokes.

Chanel slowly lowers her mouth onto his dick. She closes her eyes and feels each inch stretch out her throat. She's thankful she practiced on her vibe, or she would have choked on all that meat stuffed into her mouth. She finally hit the base of his dick and slowly rose back up. She looked into Sam's eyes, and they vanished. Vanished into the gaze of this petite woman swallowing all of him in that first stroke. The feeling paralyzed his whole body. He could only communicate with his eyes and that failed him also. Without warning, she pushes him back onto the bed and jumped on his face reverse cowgirl. She leans forward and consumes his dick again, but a lot faster. Like a possessed woman, she slobbers up and down his dick. Sam was feeling his soul leaving his body because this petite French woman and her dick sucking skills. He slips back into reality and pushes her wet pussy on his face. Chanel stopped for a second and looked at him. Never in her life she saw something as beautiful as a man as beautiful as Sam devouring her body as a man eating his last meal. She sat up, but Sam slowly lowered her down so she can continue this 69 like it was supposed to. She paused for a second and finished consuming Sam. After what seemed like hours, they both started shaking. Their bodies got very hot. Sweat was flowing onto the bed. Chanel felt him get extremely hard while she started to gush. She stopped sucking and put his dick between her breast and jerked him off. She felt hot magma hit her face. It was so sudden that she had the biggest orgasm she had since she came to America. It flowed like a raging river almost drowning Sam. With each stroke she felt more hot liquid slam to her face, her neck, and all over her perky breast. She felt Sam's chest jerked a couple of times and quickly got off of him. Apparently Sam swallowed more he could handle and was choking a little. He sat up for air laughing at the same time.

"I would off you something to drink, but I think I quenched that thirst."

"From the way your body looks right now, I think you found the right night cream for your beautiful skin."

Both started laughing as Chanel got up to get a towel. Sam got up and looked at her bed. It was completely wet from all the sweat and cum sprayed on the bed. He removed the bed sheet to replace it for round 2. As he put another one on, he noticed a smell very familiar. Not from what just happened. Something previous. Honeysuckle. As he turned around, he found Chanel looking at him with a "I did something bad, but I don't care" look on her face. He lays back on the bed as Chanel leaps over him to the other side of the bed. They looked at each other and nodded. Then, Sam leans over and passionately kisses Chanel. He cupped her face with his hand. Chanel glides her hand up and down his back.

"Fuck me Sam. Fuck me like you always wanted to fuck me. Put all of that cock inside of me and fuck me till you explode."

Sam flips her onto her stomach and closes her legs. He slides his dick in between her labias for lubrication. Chanel moans softly in anticipation for that thick piece of caramel to slide into her wanting "mouth". He lines his dick up to her opening, and slowly descends. Chanel body goes stiff. Her imagination and the toys she use did no justice to what was entering her. She bites into the pillow and grips the mattress with all her might. She feels Sam's soft lips on the back of her neck and his balls on her legs. Sam waits for her to adjust to the girth inside of her before he starts stroking. Chanel soldiers on and start grinding on him. Each stroke she made she moaned pleasure and pain. Her mind was telling her to slow down because it was too much. Her body rebelled and started grinding faster. Faster. Sam pushed back a little to give her room. She was fucking herself into a stupor. Just when she was about to cum, Sam grabbed her neck and started to hammer her pussy. Chanel was so shocked that all she could do was cum. Each stroke washed over her body to a eutrophic state of calm. Sam released his gripe. She looked back at him and knew she didn't have to hold back. She got up to her knees and got off the bed. Like a telepath, Sam knew to get to the edge of the bed. She grabs his caramel delight and sucks him off some more. She straddles his legs. She guides him inside of her again. She wraps her legs around is waist, and her arms around his neck. Sam stands up and begins stroking. If the windows and the door were open at that moment all that would have been heard was skin slapping and loud screaming. Chanel could only get out syllables and sounds between each stroke from Sam's thick dick stretching her small wet pussy to no ends. Sam was a possessed man. He pushes her against the wall and deep strokes her. Tip to shaft. Tip to shaft. Over and over. Chanel lost count how many orgasms she had. Renault never made her feel like this. Dinah didn't make her cum this much and this hard. She was in love. Pure, sexual love with this man. She found what she was seeking. Someone exactly like Sam. She releases her gripe on him and walked towards the bed. Sam, like a lost puppy, follows her to the bed. She motions for him to lay down. She gets on top of him and guides him inside of her. It was more easier on her since he stretched her out. She looks into his eyes and starts grinding. Sam's eyes rolls back, and he starts moaning with each stroke. She moves faster. Faster. Faster. She feels him get harder and reaching the point of explosion. She uses her PC muscles to tighten that gripe and puts both hands around his neck. Sam was lost in the sexual energy she was creating. All he can do is scream out Chanel's name while she screamed his. Time stopped. They looked at each other. Then they looked down. Both their souls left their bodies. They died from the eutrophic sexual energy they created. It exploded like a bomb knocking them out of each other bodies. Suddenly, they were back in their bodies. They looked at each other and kissed. Their connection was so deep it was now unbreakable. They fell asleep in each other arms soaking in everything that has happened.

Tomorrow night finally came. The restaurant was still busy from tourist in the big city. Sam scheduled everyone incase this happened again. Chris came in early this morning and walked right into another busy night. Chris and Sam divided and conquered to run the shift smoothly. Chris noticed how Chanel was extra friendly with him and Dinah didn't have any issues. Sam watched Chanel whispered something into Dinah's ear and her eyes got wide. All night the staff was gossiping about something or someone. The night ended more rewarding for the waiters as the lowest amt made was three hundred. As the crew started cleaning up, Chris pulled Sam into the office.

"All right. Tell me what I missed. Please tell me you fucked the French chick?"

"First off, she has a name, Chanel. Second, it's none of your business."

"I don't know why your scared of that pretty little thing. She would be speaking perfect English if it was me."

"Oh really. Sam, Dinah wanted to speak to you. I'll keep Mr. Chris busy."

Sam gets up and looked at Chris. He makes a gesture as if he was praying for Chris's soul. Chanel looks at Chris with a devilish grin. Chris felt scared as Sam shut the door behind them. Not even two steps he hears Chris moaning. He bit off more than he could chew with that maneater. He makes it to one of the private rooms where Dinah was finish cleaning up a table. He takes a piece of ice cube from a glass and throws it at her. It hits her on the nape of her neck sending a chill down her spine. She turns around quickly and her nipples were hard. She throws a towel at him.

"You think your cute, don't you?"

"Sometimes. Your best bud said you wanted to talk?"

"Yes. Chanel told me yall have a very interesting night last night? Care to share?"

"Do you care to share about the night you and Chanel had? Cause I'm curious to know how that went down."

"Did Chanel tell you?"

"No. Your smell did. You're the only one around here that wears that body oil. I smelled it in the bed. Everything made sense after."

"So, now you look at me differently?"

"No, the only think I want to know is how you feel about me."

12