All Comments on 'A Reunion Fantasy'

by SassyLynn

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
noleman32347noleman32347over 17 years ago
Awesome

Hi, just wanted to let you know how much I enjoyed this story. I am not a writer, and I do appreciate very much those that have the ability, and take the time, to write stories such as yours. This story was well written, and kept the reader interested throughout the story.

I am a 53 year old (will be tomorrow)divorced male from the east coast of Florida. I guess my age is why I enjoy the mature stories the most.

Thanks again

noleman32347@yahoo.com

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Hopefully All True Reunion Fantasy!

So hot and erotic! Maybe a second chapter would be in order here!

AnonymousAnonymousover 17 years ago
Excellent!

My own 30th reunion will be next year, and I had a secret crush during those years. I think we avg running into each other every 5 or 6 yrs as well....gawd knows I'd love for it to happen next year....I'd take my cue from your story!

Thank you for the memory you brought forth again.

GoodhueGoodhueabout 7 years ago
So How Did They End Up?!

It is really bothersome when a good story is left unfinished! Yeah,I suppose that I could use my own imagination to finish it but,isn't that the writer's responsibility?

We know that she's divorced but,we don't know whether he's married,divorced,single, or a widower (His wife could have been T-boned by an 18-wheeler,running a red light while the drunken driver was texting. - Popular in Literotica stories.)

Would have been appropriate to at least end with some glimpse of whether they had any kind of future together.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Very erogenous!

"I kissed his earlobe, his neck, his chest, paying special attention to his hard little nipples." --Yes!

I would love for an old female acquaintance to tie me up and give special attention to my sensitive man-nipples!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous