A Reunion with My Sexy Auntie Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand. I'm a prick. Would it help if shouted that loudly as we walked along as my penance?"

She smiled: "Give it a try and I'll see if it makes me feel better."

I took a deep breath, opened my mouth . . .

"Stop! I was joking. Come on, let's go back to the hotel and have a nightcap."

I took her hand gently - she didn't resist. I started to breath a little easier once again.

Arriving back at the hotel we seated ourselves in one corner of the bar and ordered drinks. The large arm chairs were positioned opposite each other with a small table between. We made small talk until our drinks arrived, then I leant forward so that we could talk more quietly.

"I'm sorry I put you in that position tonight. If I'd known what he was like with women, and especially you, I wouldn't have taken you there."

"Oh, it's OK. I can't say I ever got used to it, but I had to harden up, otherwise I'd have become a wreck, not to mention bankrupt."

"The blokes arrogant enough to think they can get away with it all have the same approach. Start with a few compliments, then move on to a bit of light groping. 'Are those stockings or tights you're wearing?' Running their fingers over my dress to see if they can feel a suspender."

I sat back shaking my head. "But I've done some of those things to you, it's a wonder you didn't smack me one."

She laughed: "But that was different - you had my consent . . ."

"Do I still have it?" I grinned.

"Maybe - we'll have to see when I've finished my drink. But you could have a bottle of red wine sent up to the room - just in case."

Picking up her drink she sat back in her chair, crossed her legs, and smiled as she saw my eyes immediately drop to where her dress had risen up to her thigh.

We talked for some time about the injustices women had to deal with in the business world, which made me feel like a fool for not realising - or even having the intelligence to notice what was happening in front of my eyes.

"I think I've talked myself out, shall we leave?"

In the lift up to our room I traced a line down her face to the corner of her mouth. "I've wanted to kiss you all night."

Falling into each other's arms our lips pressed hungrily against each other, our tongues entwining. I slid my hand down her back over her buttocks, running my fingers over the suspender straps outlined against her dress.

The lift doors opened and we walked along the corridor, arm in arm. Entering our room I dropped my jacket onto a chair and went to the drinks tray to pour us some wine.

"I really am so sorry you've had to put up with so much unwanted attention from guys like Rupert. Maybe I can make up for it."

"How?"

"Well, you could do it to me, you know . . ."

"You mean treat you like a piece of meat?" She laughed.

"No, sort of take charge, like he does, you're the one in control taking advantage of me."

"Seriously?"

"Yes. Actually I'd enjoy you doing something like that."

"You mean you want me to force you to do my will - like a dominatrix?"

"Well, not the extreme pain bit, but I'd love you to be in charge, giving me commands, using me however you wanted, that sort of thing."

"Well, well. This is another thing you've been keeping quiet about Simon."

"I was afraid to tell you, I mean I've told you about loads of my fantasies, but I thought this might be a step too far. I didn't want you to think I was weird, but what happened tonight gave me an idea. I could use my fantasy to let you get back at all those men who took advantage of you."

"Have I gone too far?"

"No. I was just taking it all in, it was a surprise. I'm thinking that it might be a good one though."

A huge smile broke out across my face.

"Take that smile off your face and get down on your knees."

Dropping to the floor I looked up at her in anticipation.

"Hands behind your back, eyes on the floor!"

I watched as her feet slowly moved around in front of me. I wanted desperately to lick her black patent stilettos, kiss her beautiful stockinged ankles, fondle her sensual stockinged legs . . ."

"So, I've got you for my own little plaything have I?"

Placing one foot on my shoulder I felt the stiletto pressing against my chest.

"Look up."

Lifting my head my eyes followed the line of her legs until they reached her knees.

"Tell me what you see."

"I'm looking at your legs encased in beautiful black stockings. I can see up as far as your stocking tops and suspenders, and between your legs your black panties."

"You'd like to touch them, wouldn't you?"

"Oh yes, please, can I?"

"Shut up, I'll tell you when to talk, for now you just watch."

Taking two steps back she stood, hands on hips looking down at me. Slowly she ran her hands down her hips to the front of her dress then began to lift the hem. My eyes widened as her dress got higher. Her stocking tops slowly came into view, then her suspenders and panties.

"You like looking at me like this don't you?"

She moved forward until the front of her panties were against my nose.

"Stick out your tongue."

" Want to lick my panties? Feel my pussy through the soft silky material? What about my stockings? Want to run your hands over them while you're licking my pussy? Want to get your hands on the silky softness of my knickers stretched tight over my bum?"

I knodded frantically, hardly able to breath.

"Tough!"

Stepping back she strode over to the other side of the room. Leaning against the wall she raised her head, then lowered her eyes, down to where I was kneeling.

"Get your clothes off! Strip naked now!"

I scrambled to my feet frantically ripping off my shirt and trousers as quickly as I could, pushing my boxers down until I stood naked in front of her.

"Not a bad specimen. But looks aren't everything. You must have some use for me."

She walked slowly towards me, hands on her hips. I stood frozen, my breath quickened as she reached down and took my cock in her hand.

"So, should I be interested in this? If I stroke, will it do more for me? Or is it all show and no substance?"

She stroked my cock, slowly drawing back the foreskin, squeezing at the root.

"He's getting interested isn't he? I can feel the twitching in my hand."

"Should I just wank you off now boy? That's what you usually do thinking about me isn't it?"

"Answer!"

"Yes Auntie."

"Tell me what you do when you're alone boy."

"I think of you dressed like you are now, just wearing black stockings and sheer lingerie."

"Go on, what do you see that arouses you?"

"Your lingerie is see-through, I can see your nipples through your silky bra and your knickers are so sheer I can see your pussy through them, but your suspender belt and black stockings look so incredible I can't help myself. I have to wank my cock, I don't want it to end thinking of you like that, but eventually I can't help myself and I just cum and cum and cum."

"I see. So what do you want me to do with your cock now? Keep stroking it like this? Hmmm, you seem to be enjoying my touch too much - so what should I do with you now?"

Letting go of my cock she stepped back, slipped her thumbs into the waistband of her knickers and pushed them down as far as her suspenders.

"Watch me boy. You may have dreamed of this, but this is real."

She slid her knickers down her legs and let them fall to the floor. Stepping out of them she stood, legs apart, hands on hips, staring straight at me eye to eye.

"On the floor - now!"

I fell to the floor and laid on my back, wondering what she had planned for me next.

She walked slowly around me, eyeing me contemptuously, then put one foot either side of my head and stood over me.

My eyes moved up her gorgeous black stockinged legs, from her ankles up to her stocking tops, pulled taught by the suspenders of her black basque.

She moved forward and I clearly saw her pussy framed so beautifully by those suspenders and black stocking tops.

Slowly she lowered herself, her legs widened until she settled her pussy just above my face.

"Lick me."

I reached out with the tip of my tongue, gently running it along the slit of her pussy, teasing the lips apart, tasting the salty wetness inside.

"I said lick. Keep your tongue out of me, do as I say."

Moistening my tongue I eagerly swept it's full breadth along her luscious pussy, lapping against her labia like a cat with a bowl of milk. Her breathing quickened.

"Find my clit!"

My tongue parted her pussy lips, caressing the tiny bud, working it quickly, but gently. She let out a moan then sank to the floor, her cunt covered my mouth, my tongue searched deep inside it, flicking and licking eagerly.

Leaning forward she took my cock in her hand, working my foreskin back and forth.

"Want me to lick the tip of your cock boy?"

I nodded as best I could, buried as I was between her thighs.

Moistening her tongue she ran it over and around the crown then began to take it into her mouth, just the tip at first, her tongue running over it, flicking in and out, then I felt the shaft being drawn deeper and deeper into her mouth as she began to rhythmically work up and down the shaft.

"Stop! I'm ready."

Moving off my face she turned her body to face me, her knees straddled my thighs. Taking my cock in one hand she opened her pussy lips with the other and lowered her body onto my dick, her wetness allowing it to slide willingly inside.

"Now, who's turn is it to fuck whom?" She smiled.

"Yours Auntie. Oh please fuck me, your pussy is so tight and wet on my cock I'm going mad. Please fuck me, please."

Raising her hips her pussy slid up my cock, then down again forcing it deep inside, several slow movements later her body fell into a rhythm as she fucked me.

"Oh Auntie, I love you fucking me, can I stroke your stockings?"

She nodded, then opened her legs wide, forcing her pussy down hard on my groin, grinding her cunt against me.

My hands clutched her knees.

"Oh Auntie I adore the feel of your stockings, I want to run my hands over them all the time I'm with you. Am I allowed to feel your stocking tops?"

Before she could answer my hands gripped the backs of her legs and ran over her stocking tops and suspenders. Our fucking was getting faster and faster, her hips crashed down on me as my cock thrust harder and deeper into her cunt.

"Oh god I'm cumming, fuck me boy, fuck your Auntie like you've never fucked before, I need a good fucking - NOW!"

"I, I, I, oh Auntie I'm cumming."

"Yes, yes, cum in my cunt you fucker, cum now, nooooooow!"

"Aaaagh, my cock is filling your cunt with spunk, can you feel it? Oh god squeeze my cock with your pussy, yes, yes, like that. Oh Auntie you're amazing, I've never been fucked like that in my life."

She fell forward on top of me, her hair covering my face, breathing heavily into my ear.

"That's because I was in control and you did as you were told."

I smiled: "And I loved every minute of you being in charge telling me what to do."

We sank into each other's arms, breathless.

After a while she slowly raised her head: "Come on, this floor is a bit hard and it's getting very late, let's get undressed and have a final nightcap."

A little later sitting in bed with a glass of wine: "So, was that subservient act of yours just to make me feel better about being groped by that old letch Rupert?"

"No, I've wanted you to take charge and tell me what to do for years. I hope you don't think I'm weird, but it really turns me on, I always use it in my fantasies about you when I masturbate."

"No, it's not weird, I have to admit it really turned me on."

"So can we do it some more, you know, role playing . . ."

"We'll see. But now I need some sleep, I'm shattered."

"Well I've spoken to my boss and he's happy for me to tie up a few loose ends tomorrow, then I can resume my holiday. I thought you might like to do a bit of shopping, meet some friends, then we could have dinner together and catch a late train back to your place."

"Mmmmm, that sounds lovely. Tell me all about it in the morning . . ."

"Goodnight Auntie, sleep well."

"Night, night Simon, sweet dreams."

To be continued...

12