A Reunion with My Sexy Auntie Ch. 04

Story Info
On our way back to Auntie's for some fun and games.
8.8k words
4.7
13.1k
14
4

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/12/2023
Created 06/16/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Nicolegio
Nicolegio
98 Followers

Recap: After several years apart I'd gone to visit a lady I liked to call Auntie. She was a few years older than me and I'd got to know her when we worked at the same company when I was a teenager. I'd always wanted to fuck her, but never had the courage to ask her out. Now, as a young adult, I'd gone to stay with her for a few days and after a nervous start I'd convinced her the age gap between us was irrelevant, we'd started to get intimate, and eventually fucked each others' brains out. Everything was going well until a telephone call from my company dragged me back to London. I arranged for Auntie to come to London to an awards dinner, and booked us into her favourite hotel. The dinner didn't go as well as I'd hoped, in fact for me it had been a disaster - but that was all in the last chapter. . .

The following morning...

I woke early, kissed Auntie gently on the cheek then got up, showered and dressed as I had an early meeting with my boss. Nicole watched sleepily from the bed, squinting as I drew back the curtains letting the morning sunshine into the room.

Leaning over I slid my hand under the covers, cupping her breast and caressing her nipple as I kissed her softly on the lips.

"What have you got planned for the day? I should be finished by late afternoon, so you've got plenty of time to shop, or have you something else in mind?"

"I'm meeting a girlfriend for lunch, I haven't seen her for a couple of years so we've got a lot to catch up on."

"OK, have a good time. When you're ready to check out leave your bag at reception, I'll send somebody over later to pick it up. I'll keep it in the office with mine, it'll make it easier when we're ready to leave. I'll book a table for us at a favourite restaurant of mine before we get the train back to yours later tonight.

The meeting with my boss took a turn I hadn't expected and we talked for a long time before I went back to my office. I spent the rest of the day tying up several loose ends so that I could spend a few days with Auntie.

At 6 pm reception called me to say she'd arrived, I told them to send her up to my office. I heard the lift arrive on my floor and soon she walked through the door, several bags in her hand.

"Hello darling, looks like you've had a good day." Walking round my desk I kissed her gently on the lips.

"Not bad, I picked up a few things that caught my eye, but lunch with Gemma was great, it was so good to catch up after so long.

"I've reserved a table for 7 pm so we can take our time, but still be able to catch a late train back to your place."

"Better get my glad rags on then. Where's my case?"

"In the closet in the corner, what are you going to wear?"

"Well that's for me to know - and you to guess," she smiled.

"Well my mind is running wild, I hope you're not going to disappoint me. Get your case, I'll lock the door while you get changed."

"Oh no, I keep my secrets until I'm ready to reveal them, I'll use the ladies . . ."

She walked out of the office as I marvelled at her ability to drive me mad with anticipation.

Hanging up my own suit I changed into smart casual clothes and waited for her to return.

When she arrived, I sat back in my chair speechless, she was wearing a fitted red dress, a wide black belt around her waist, and black, sheer, fully fashioned stockings with black suede sling-back high-heeled shoes.

"Mmmm, come over here and sit on my knee Auntie, pretend you're my secretary and I need you to take some dictation."

"Well, I'd be very surprised if any of your staff came to work dressed like this - and have we really slipped through a time warp into the '50s? When was the last time anybody ever took DICTATION?"

"OK, just a fantasy, you could have played along," I laughed.

She perched on my desk in front of me, crossed her legs, and smiled: " So, what is it you'd like me to take down, sir?"

Leaning forward I ran my hand over her knee, shivering at the soft silky feel of her stockings as I slipped my fingers under her dress, stroking her thighs and suspenders.

"Well how about your panties? I'd like you to take those down."

"I bet you would, but come on, you said we've got an early reservation. You're going to have to keep your ambitions in your trousers until later."

Suddenly there was a knock at the door, Auntie shot off my desk and sprang for the visitor chair, quickly smoothing her dress and trying to look relaxed.

"Come in," I croaked. The door swung open and a colleague of mine stuck his head round: "Oh, I'm sorry, I didn't know you had a visitor Simon, I just wanted to say congratulations . . ."

"Thank you, Alan, er, I didn't know news had got around already, I was keeping it quiet for the time being . . ."

"Ah, sorry again, seems I've jumped the gun a bit. Anyway, I'll leave you alone, speak, to you later."

As he left, closing the door behind him, Auntie looked at me quizzically: "So what's happened that congratulations are in order?"

"I was going to tell you all about it later, come on, let's go to the restaurant and I'll reveal all.

With a very uncomfortable bulge in my trousers, I held her coat while she slipped it onto her shoulders, and we left.

Arriving at the restaurant our coats were taken and we were seated at a table near the window. I ordered gin and tonics while we browsed the menu, and then, once we'd ordered I took her hand and looked into her eyes.

"Well, the meeting with my boss went on a lot longer than I'd planned because he had a bit of a bombshell to drop on me."

She immediately looked alarmed: "Oh, Simon what's happened?"

"No, no, it's nothing bad, in fact at another time it would be stupendous. Apparently, he was OK with me resuming my holiday, as long as it wasn't longer than a couple of days because he wants me to take over our equivalent department in the New York office.

"Oh, Simon, that's wonderful. Congratulations."

"Yes, well I wasn't expecting it and as I said, some other time I'd jump at the offer, but . . ."

"But what? This is an opportunity of a lifetime, you can't turn it down."

"I know, but what about us?"

"What do you mean - us?"

"Well, since I came up to see you all those weeks ago I've become infatuated with you. I always think about you and can't bear the thought of not being with you."

"That's very sweet Simon, and I've enjoyed us being together, but this is your career. You must take this opportunity."

"Will you come with me?"

"What?"

"I mean it, come and live with me in New York, I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting a job with your experience."

"Simon that's crazy, I can't just drop everything and move to New York. I've got my business to think of, my house, my friends - my life over here."

"I knew you'd say that. It's why I'm not jumping for joy at the offer."

"Look, you really knocked me for six when we got together again and told me you fancied me. I never thought things would develop as they have, but I've really enjoyed how our relationship has developed, and the sex has been incredible. However, you've got to be realistic about this and not let your fantasies get in the way of common sense."

"I know you're right, but I can't bear the thought of not being able to be with you."

"Well, I presume you'll get vacation time? New York's not so far away that you can't come back for a few days every so often. And just think how good a time we can have then?"

I smiled. She was right of course, but she'd had such an effect on me I couldn't see things clearly.

"And will you come out to New York in between me coming home?"

"You bet, darling. Do you think the prospect of all that shopping could keep me away?"

We both laughed as the waiter arrived with our first course.

"When you put it like that I guess it's not as bad as I first thought."

"Absolutely not, and if they're right that absence makes the heart grow fonder just think what it will be like each time we get back together."

"Hmmm, I hadn't thought of that."

"And we've still got a couple of days to ourselves - so how do you fancy spending that?

"Non-stop sex," I laughed.

"Well I may be fit, but I'm not sure I'd be able to handle that."

We continued to chat and laugh throughout the meal, and then, later, collected our cases and made our way to the station.

********************************************************

Aboard the train, my spirits rose and I began to think about some of the scenarios we could enjoy over the coming days.

Sitting next to each other I tried to run my fingers over her dress and slip it up slightly so I could caress her stockings. However, if it wasn't people moving back and forth on their way to the refreshments coach, it was the train manager checking tickets.

Nicole sat with her head on my shoulder, one arm linked through mine.

"Getting frustrated, my love?"

"Yes I bloody am. The clock is ticking on how long I've got with you and I can't touch you because of all of these people wandering back and forth."

"Aaaah, I'm sorry my love. Would it help if I told you I wasn't wearing any knickers?"

"No, it wouldn't! That just drives me even madder that I can't touch you!"

"Well I am wearing knickers - I just wanted to know what you felt if I wasn't . . ."

Looking down I saw her laughing: "OK, I get it, you're teasing me. Now that's not very nice is it?"

"Well, am I, or aren't I? That's for me to know and you to find out," she looked up at me, her tongue running slowly across her lips.

"Oh look, we're pulling into the mainline station, we need to get off and find the little pull and push to my local station."

Grabbing our bags and coats we left the train and made our way over to the platform where our connecting train was waiting. Made up of only three carriages we settled ourselves at the back as the train slowly pulled away.

"Well this is a bit different, there's hardly anybody on here is there?"

"At this time of night, it's often quite empty. It's only a little branch line with 10 stations, all of them rural locations so it's important to us, even if it's not packed."

"So I think it's a perfect opportunity to find out whether you're wearing knickers . . ."

Giggling I turned, drawing her towards me I ran my hand up her thighs, squeezing her bum. As we kissed I slid my hand under the hem of her dress shivering at the silky feel of her stockings.

"Tickets please," we jumped as we heard this coming along the carriage and sat up straight until he'd checked our tickets and moved on.

Looking along the carriage I saw there were only three other people scattered along its length.

"We're almost alone, so time for you to give up your secret."

Kissing deeply my hand slid up her dress, stroking her stockings, lingering over the soft smoothness of her stocking tops, playing with her suspenders, and then my fingers touched the silky line of her panties. Slipping my fingers inside her knickers I squeezed her bum cheeks, caressing the tight curve of her buttocks.

Looking up I saw that two of the people were gettingt off leaving just one person at the far end of the carriage.

"Take your knickers off," I whispered.

She stood apprehensively until she saw there was nobody about. I pulled her dress up, above her stocking tops, then took the waistband of her knickers and began to pull them down over her hips.

Wriggling her hips the knickers fell onto her legs where I eased them over her knees then helped to ease them over her shoes as she stepped out of them.

Standing in front of me I ran my fingers up her stockinged legs as I leant forward, burying my face in the sliver of pubic hair above her pussy.

"Stop, we're pulling into a station."

Sitting down quickly we waited as the doors opened and we saw the remaining passenger in our carriage walking along the platform. As the doors closed and the train moved off she stood up, pulled her dress up then sat down on the seat opposite opening her legs wide.

"Come on baby, Auntie needs to be licked and sucked, get your mouth on my pussy - now."

I fell to my knees and pulled her hips forward until my lips connected with her pussy kissing wildly, my tongue working its way inside her labia, searching for her clitoris.

Her legs draped over my shoulders she writhed in ecstasy, feeling her stocking tops against my cheeks, I was in paradise.

"Wait. I want your cock, get it out."

Tugging at my zip she fumbled inside, drawing my erect cock out of my jeans, slowly pulling my foreskin back and forth, then guiding it to her pussy lips, rubbing the head against her labia I felt how wet she was.

Letting go of my cock her hands moved to my hips and pulled them forward, my cock slipping easily inside her. She moaned in satisfaction.

Moving my hips rhythmically I slid my cock in and out of her pussy, sliding it almost out, then thrusting forward deep inside her.

"Of baby, come on fuck my cunt, hard, hard . . ."

My hips moved faster, my cock pumping and thrusting into her cunt, and then suddenly she pushed me away onto the seat opposite.

Straddling me with her legs on either side of me she took my cock in her hand, moved it to her pussy and guided it inside as she sank her hips onto me. Shuddering as my cock slid deep inside her she raised and lowered her hips working up into a frenzy. My hands ran frantically over her stockings and then grabbed her buttocks, driving them up and down, working both of us into a frenzy as we both began to cum.

"Yes, yes, I'm cumming, fuck me, fuck me, yeeeeessssss . . ."

Both of us shuddered in ecstasy as her head fell forward, her hair brushing my cheek. Both of us were breathing heavily as I suddenly became aware that we were on a moving train and tried to look down the carriage. I couldn't see anybody, but if somebody was slumped down in a seat they would be out of sight.

Climbing off me she reached for some tissues in her handbag and began to wipe herself.

"Oh, I needed that," she panted.

"Not as much as I did, I've been fantasising about you for so long that my cock was ready to explode."

The door behind us suddenly slid open and the train manager walked in. Nicole quickly grabbed our coats and threw them across us to cover our nakedness.

As he walked past I looked up and was convinced there was a wry smile on his face.

"He probably heard us," Nicole laughed.

"I think it may have been more than that, I've just realised that some carriages have security cameras in them these days. I bet he's been sitting in his cubby hole watching us. Could have even been pleasuring himself while we performed.

"Oh, my God. We've been performing in a porn film - that's terrible."

"Well just think how much happiness and satisfaction we've brought to somebody's workaday life."

"That's as may be, but I'm not accustomed to exposing my sex life to all and sundry, you're going to pay for this . . ."

Smiling to myself we tidied ourselves up and collected our belongings together as we approached our stop.

Walking towards the doors the train manager was standing in front of them. As the train came to a stop he opened the doors, stepped onto the platform and helped Nicole off with her case.

"Now you have a good evening Ma'am. And thank you for travelling with us."

As we walked towards the exit Nicole declared through gritted teeth: "Oh boy are you going to pay for this!"

Paying off the taxi I walked into Auntie's house wondering if she really was upset with me.

"I'm sorry Auntie, are you annoyed with me?"

"I should be, but I have to be honest that I got really turned on fucking on the train - so I probably realised we could have been caught, and that added a certain frisson to our sex."

"Whew, I thought I'd blown it right from the beginning."

"Well you're forgiven, so come on let's get our bags sorted out and have a quick nightcap, it's really late and I'm so tired I could sleep for a week.

********************************************************

The following morning we sat on the terrace drinking coffee, watching the birds darting in and out of the woods at the bottom of the garden.

My phone suddenly alerted me to a message. Picking it up I read the text and exclaimed: "Fuck it!"

"What's the matter, what's happened?"

"The President of our New York office is leaving on a business trip and wants to meet me before he leaves so I've got to catch an earlier flight which means we've only got today. "For fuck's sake, that's screwed all of our plans!"

Nicole took my hand and looked at me tenderly.

"I know you're upset, but we're just going to have to make the best of the time we've got. So what would you like to do today darling?"

"Well, as I don't have much time until I have to live without you can we play some of those games we talked about when we went shopping all that time ago?"

"Mmmm, that sounds exciting, I thought we'd never get round to them."

"However, I don't have much in the house at the moment so let's go into town for breakfast, pick up a few provisions to tide us over, and you can tell me what you'd like us to do."

As we drove into town my mind was racing to try to think of scenarios we could act out in the short time we had.

"Where do those woods at the bottom of the garden go to Auntie?"

"Nowhere really, the path at the bottom of the garden winds through the woods and eventually brings you to a stream. On the other side of that is farmland."

"So is it a public footpath? Do other people use it?"

I haven't seen anybody walking near the garden, but I don't know about the rest of the woods. I use the path to amble through the woods, but it's more of an animal track, it's been made by the deer and other animals as they trek through the forest. Why?"

"I'm just thinking we could go for a walk - as one of our games of course."

"Tell me more . . ."

Pulling up at a coffee shop we found a table, ordered, and then I began to explain my thinking.

"I thought it would be exciting to go for a walk through the woods, but with you dressed in some of the underwear we bought last time."

"And what would you be wearing?"

"Err, nothing. I told you I wanted you to dominate me, well I really get turned on imagining you do that while I'm naked. Especially if we're outdoors, the jeopardy of suddenly meeting somebody else is really arousing."

"Mmmm, that sounds sexy, and you really want me to order you around? That wasn't just something for the other night?"

"No, I desperately want you to be my Mistress, dominate me, make me do as I'm told and punish me if I displease you."

"I thought you said you didn't like pain."

"Not extreme pain, you know like being beaten until you bleed, but chastisement and discipline really turn me on."

"OK, I'll try not to disappoint you."

After breakfast, we picked up some food and wine then returned to Auntie's cottage. When everything had been put away Auntie looked me up and down.

"Go and get changed boy, and you'd better look smart or I shall be very displeased. Wait for me on the terrace."

My heart was beating faster as I opened the wardrobe in the spare bedroom. "What should I wear? Auntie hadn't been very specific."

Flicking through the hangers I eventually decided on a short-sleeved casual shirt and a pair of chinos. Slipping my feet into a pair of boat shoes I went downstairs, poured myself a beer and went out onto the terrace.

I sat, nervous with excitement, wondering what Auntie had planned for me. Eventually, I heard her walking downstairs, it seemed with a slow and deliberate step.

I watched in anticipation as she appeared through the kitchen and stepped out onto the terrace. Walking towards me my eyes widened as I took in her red bra, so sheer her breasts were clearly visible, below a matching suspender belt pulled tightly against the tops of dark chocolate-coloured stockings finished off with an equally sheer pair of red panties.

Nicolegio
Nicolegio
98 Followers