All Comments on 'A Revenge Fuck for Mom'

by greytonesandredlights

Sort by:
  • 30 Comments
nogravynogravyover 1 year ago

This would make a good three-part series. Five Stars for me!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Yeahh

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Need a part 2,3,4,&5! Please continue! Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

A chance to be a great story but my boy is the biggest wimp in the world.When you have the chance to finally fuck your mom you man up.She wants a man not a little coward with self doubts.Grammer could use a little work also.

DanDraperDanDraperover 1 year ago

Wonderful story. The characters were great and the sex scene was amazing. I also loved that it wasn't rushed like some stories can be and there was a good buildup to them getting together.

5-stars.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Maybe it was how I looked at her, but mom nodded her head, "I told him, we're okay and he said he'll sleep at the office tonight, he has a sales trip and will be back at the end of the week for when we cool down."

This sentence confused me. What did she tell him? Did she tell him she just fucked her son?

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

Not my kink, but very well written

muskyboymuskyboyover 1 year ago

No idea how any of this came about between the wife and husband, totally confused. He was fucking someone, they were swingers???? Why did the husband leave? Where was he while the son was fucking his wife? Is the marriage done or are they going forward as an open marriage? Are the son and mother done, secretly continuing, or is she dumping the cheating husband and continuing with her son? Your description of the sex was very good but the story made no sense to me.

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmover 1 year ago

"We were frozen except for my cock which softened and slid out followed by a stream of cum."

Next paragraph...

"My cock stayed hard inside of her and I made up my mind to leave her satisfied."

Next Paragraph...

"My cock was still half erect."

...

Dude... make up your mind?

planetofthepenguinsplanetofthepenguinsover 1 year ago

"We held each other, not saying anything, or moving. We were frozen except for my cock which softened and slid out followed by a stream of cum.

When I opened my eyes she stared up at me and smiled. Her hands roamed over my body and she purred to herself with half closed eyes. My cock stayed hard inside of her and I made up my mind to leave her satisfied."

So did he go soft and slide out or did he stay hard inside her?

Mark737Mark737over 1 year ago

This was unlike any other mother/son story I’ve read on here before. This wasn’t just a fuck story. There was a build up and it was passionate. And above all, it was believable. Well done.

KlitomaticKlitomaticover 1 year ago

Lots of errors, but lots of promise, keep going. You wont get better if you quit.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

"I told him, we're okay and he said he'll sleep at the office tonight, he has a sales trip and will be back at the end of the week for when we cool down."

I have read this sentence over a few times and I wonder if the problem is a misplaced comma. Should the Mom be saying "I told him we're ok, and he said he'll sleep at the office tonight etc". That would refer to her telling her husband that she and him are ok and that would make make more sense.

sargedog1sargedog1over 1 year ago

Not typically a fan of the mom son material but you told the story exceptionally well. I would read more of her decent into debauchery if you decide it is worth the effort. The skills you demonstrated show your knowledge and experience as an author with both creativity and polish. Normally I would site some of them but I can tell I need not. Accept this as my thanks for such a brilliant effort.

WalterWoodyWalterWoodyover 1 year ago

Your storylines are normally excellent, but this one was a bit hard to follow at times. As good as your ideas are, sometimes your improper wording throws things back down a notch. You'll use SHUTTER and SHUDDER in the same paragraph in your stories, ON instead of ONE, and little things an editor would improve. Get one please, everything else is excellent!

tallman441tallman441over 1 year ago

You definitely need to keep it going. Maybe have the mom complete his sexual education. Cuckold the father. Very hot. 5 stars

greytonesandredlightsgreytonesandredlightsover 1 year agoAuthor

I was really tempted to continue this as a series, but it was just a small cog in a much larger, complex world and I had to keep reminding myself of that as I was writing. Because of this, I didn't read over it my usual 6 times, I only did one pass so I left a few oops in there.

Some of the comments reminded me of my stupider younger days. For the grammar police, I'll tell you what I once told a cop, "Do you know why I pulled you over?" me "because I didn't think you'd be there." I highly recommend not saying that, it doesn't end in your favor.

BUT those of you who read this one off story will know something my other readers wont. These are secondary characters in a much larger world which involves all of my writing here where future cross overs are planned. There's already been a few hints dropped.

JimmcdJimmcdover 1 year ago

One of the best mother son tales I have read here. A slow build up,,, not rushed. He gave a great descriptive lead up until the very moment his cock touched her cunt entrance .. I almost felt I was there watching all the carnal action. Don't mind admitting it really stirred my cock to the point of masturbation.. The forbidden fruit.. Love to read a follow up.. Thanks

Marvin2017Marvin2017over 1 year ago

Muskyboy’s questions need answering. For that reason (among others) we need a direct second chapter.

We can’t search through your other works to find a conclusion. Throw it in our face.

We’ll wait, but not too long!

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Passionate. Pity about the "pre-cum". Other than that, a very nice read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

All that son-cum swimming in momma's reproductive system, I hope she's not on birth control!

5/5 stars!!!! This is a really hottt story!!! More, please! <3

nippelfansmall2nippelfansmall2over 1 year ago

However you continue or not.. i hope there wont be any other guys in between him and his mother..

That word swinging pop-out in my mind and i personally hate that.. Overall great read 5/5

Thank you

MfkndragonMfkndragon12 months ago

So the dad cheats and his way to justify his actions is a open relationship and the mom is supposed to be smart and stuff like that buys into his bullshit sure she fucked her son but it doesn't make up for everything he said to her before hand it only makes them even from when he fucked another girl the dads just a piece of shit but you wrote this story making him sound like some victim or something like he is a real man

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

Loved it! Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

You should write the next chapter an exclusive mom-son relationship. Swinging and swapping is such a turn off.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

I looked to. And to read the next chapters of is story about MoM and son

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19817 months ago

Ok so the dad wants to fuck other women cause he feels his wife isn't good enough for him anymore and he tries to justify it by wanting a open relationship yeah sure she fucked her son and in order to keep fucking her son without being cheating shes going to accept the open marriage well for a principal shes a fucking idiot i mean her husband literally disrespected her straight to her face by saying he wanted a open relationship knowing full well that she just couldn't go off and have sex with another man sure it back fired cause she fucked and plans on to keep fucking her son however she have divorced his ass and still fucked her son staying with an asshole like that is toxic to a marriage

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreytonesandredlights@greytonesandredlights
I came to expand my erotic writing and figured I'd kill two birds with one stone. First person perspective and erotic (or sex scenes in general). I feel I've done this and must reduce my stories to significantly smaller ones. 2000 and less. Sorry I treat my writing like gestu...