A Revenge Fuck for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She looked back at dad and covered her mouth, her lips quivered and her eyes filled with tears. Her lower lip sucked in between her teeth and she raced to me, took my arm and walked me into their bedroom. When she closed the door behind us I tried to say something, but she held her hand over my mouth.

Her hand was soft and warm on my lips. She stared at me, her eyes filled with tears. Outside the keys scraped over the kitchen counter top and jingled. In ten minutes I had witnessed my parents fuck, then I came to the sight of my mother and watched their marriage crash down or what ever the fuck that was. I was in shock as I stared at her.

She looked into my eyes and shook her head, her lip quivered and I felt my throat tighten. I couldn't remember the last time I hugged her, but it was before I started going to school. Overwhelmed by emotions I pulled her naked body into mine. The skin on her back felt soft and warm. Smoother than anything I could imagine. Her muscles around her spine formed a soft warm valley that my palms explored.

Her naked warm breasts pressed into me followed by her stomach and thighs, her warmth reminding me I wasn't wearing a shirt. It felt wondrous and I wanted it to last forever. In a flash the thought of her freaking out in the classroom broke my fantasy.

To my relief she embraced me back and pressed her face into my bare neck. The smell of wine was on her breath along with perfume. My cock found itself pressed against her lace covered crotch, the pressure and warmth of her body made it come to life. The front door slammed shut and my hips thrust forward. Lust still clouded my mind and in a second it wanted to see both our desires to fuck fulfilled.

"Why were you in the hallway?" her voice cracked.

"I got home early, I hated the party, and... and I heard you two come in when I was in the bathroom, I panicked and couldn't make it back to my room." I said. I took a deep breath through my nose, "Julie went home with Alex..."

Her eyes moved back and forth scanning between mine, "Are you okay?" she said.

I nodded my head and ran my hand up her back. "Ahm, yes, yes I'm okay, don't worry about me."

Her hands squeezed the muscles in the small of my back. "Hmmm I'm sorry I was never close as a mother, I was worried you would be bullied at school."

Her hand moved from my shoulder down my arm and around to my side. The sound of our skin rubbing each other excited me creating images of warm trails of pleasure behind.

"That wouldn't have changed anything. The hottest teacher in school was my mother so all the boys wanted to be my friend," I smirked to myself, "I was always more pissed that I couldn't have the student and pretty teacher fantasy come true..." The two of us stopped moving and I blurted out, "thinking of it, it was the girls that were the problem." I said.

Mom continued to hold me but pulled away to look at me, "the girls?"

I shook my head and shrugged my shoulders, "Hard to explain, jealous of you, afraid of you? Either way I just could never get close to any of them, so I never dared to ask anyone on a date." I shook my head, "I thought I had a chance with Julie."

Mom huffed and gave me a pity look, "aww, you're a handsome young man, smart." Her hands squeezed my lats, she wrinkled her nose at me, "and fit. Ugh Alex, I hope she uses protection otherwise she'll regret that choice down the road,"

"Mom,"

Mom shook her head and said, "Sorry."

My hands glided up her spine, over her shoulder blade and back down to the waistband of her thong. She was the first naked woman I held, let alone embraced. Fear stopped me from grabbing her ass. My head grew light with the thought but my cock pressed on her hip bone.

Enjoying my touch she rested her chin on my shoulder and smiled, lost in thought. Her warm hand ran down my back to the waistline of boxers, the tips of her fingers slid under the band and over the ridge of my tightened obliques. Her warm damp breath caressed the side of my neck as she exhaled.

The sensation caused me to clench up and buck forward into her. Her hips rotated up to meet my thrust and we moaned together as the cold wet stain on my boxers touched her skin. She lifted her head from my neck and we realised what we were doing. She cleared her throat and pulled away from me.

"Did you hear much?" She said.

"Um, no, not really, I was stuck in the bathroom for most of it, only the end when I tried making it to my room."

Her face turned flush, "so all of it?"

It's why I didn't bother lying to her, there was never a point to it. "It's okay, I'm not a kid anymore, you two are adults, I just," I took a deep breath in, "are you two getting divorced?"

She rubbed my arms and shook her head, but she wouldn't look me in the eyes. My stomach turned and the desire to throw up returned.

Her arms wrapped around me tight and we held each other in silence, the hot water heater hummed in the garage and the neighbours dog gave a single bark. Minutes passed and our skin grew clammy against each other.

When my body stopped shaking, mom smiled and pulled away from me. She nodded her head and folded her arms over her breasts as she walked to the bed. With her arms crossed in front of her she had an hourglass figure like a cartoon silhouette, an amazing round ass with long smooth legs. The pink lace formed a Y shape and embellished how her hips swayed as she walked. Above the line in the small of her back two dimples formed and a strong ridge along her spine.

It was a body I tried to ignore all my life but there it was on full display, no knit dresses, no long sleeve blazers or blouses. Just a voluptuous feminine body. My cock twitched at the sight of her bare back and the side of her breast under her arm. She fumbled with her dress untwisting it and pulled at the tangled straps.

"Mom, are you going to be okay?" I said.

Mom looked back but not at me and nodded her head. She sniffled and cleared her throat. "Yeah I'm okay, just give me a minute," she looked down at the bed and shook her head.

Her hands trembled with the dress, the faster she tried to untangle it the worst it got. She twisted it into a ball and hurled it into the pillows, "He wants me to fuck another man because hes tired of us? Fucking ass hole!" She sniffled and put her hands on her hips.

She took a deep breath in and looked up at the ceiling. "I should just do it to see the look on his face when I tell him."

Her beautiful long body stretched out and her chest heaved with a sob. In a gamble I hooked my thumbs in the waistband of my boxers and dropped them. The head of my cock glistened with my premature cum. By the looks of her hours ago she too had set out to get laid and just like me the plan went sideways. As I saw her body twist to turn back I had instant regret.

Panic kicked in when she covered her breasts and turned her waist to look back at me in slow motion, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have said..." She paused and stared at my naked body, her eyes lowered to my long hard erection. It was all out there to see and I was all in, cum dripping cock ready to fuck.

I didn't know what to do from that point, I had seen porn, read erotic literature and played adult video games, but as she looked back at me standing in the door way I shrank away. Excuses popped up in my head then a surge of confidence blew through my self doubt.

Her lips parted and a tear broke from the rim of her eyelid. During the pause caused by the shock I laid on the table, if I didn't I was afraid I would faint in front of her. My eyelids nearly closed and everything turned dark until all I could see was her. A colossal fuck up on my part thinking she would have sex with me. I stepped forward out of fear of passing out rather than lust. She caught me in her arms and we fell onto the bed with her under me.

"Cory! Hey Cory it's okay," she said.

A panic attack crept in and my mouth opened as I fought back the impulse to hyperventilate. I panted above mom and held myself off her as my vision returned. The warm soft fabric of her thong rubbed on the head of my cock and my hips thrust forward into her.

Her body jumped and tapped me on the shoulder. "Cory, we can't."

My senses returned, her warm hands pressed on my shoulders and our bare legs rubbed against each other. "Why not? to hell with him." I said still partially out of breath

Our eyes refused to meet one another, instead we focused on each other's hairline, ears or chin. Her soft smooth thigh grazed mine and my head spun. She placed her hands on my chest and held me off her in a weak protest.

Instead she held my hardened pecs, her thumbs caressed the edges along my sternum.

"Cory, I'm your mother." She said, but it was just words, she didn't push or crawl out from under me.

My dripping cock was next to her warm slit, in mini convulsions my back arched eager to thrust inside. The tip touched her soft lace and my body lost control, my hips thrust forward and I moaned with frustrated pleasure.

Mom's back arched off the bed and her eyes fluttered back, in a moment of weakness her hands slid to my side letting me fall. Our hot bodies touched and my hip pressed down. My cock slid along her wet grove until the tip touched the bed sheets behind her ass.

We both let out a sigh as our warm bodies touched. Her chest pressed into mine and she wrapped her arms around me.

Seconds passed then she whispered, "Cory we can't, we can't." She pleaded one thing but her body said another. One of her hands moved between her vagina and my cock. At first to stop it, but as she touched it with her delicate hand she moaned and gripped the shaft.

"Oh my god, it's so hard" she pumped it twice and turned her head to the side. Her hand left my penis and rubbed over her slit up to her belly button. "Cory... we shouldn't.'

"Shouldn't" It was a word she always told her class was weak, that it meant the person wasn't committed to the subject at hand.

In my head I told myself, 'Its just sex, she wants it too, just fuck her.' my cock thrust into her crotch. My shaft ran down her slit pulling back the foreskin. Her hand pushed between us and rather than pushing me away she pulled the thong to the side and allowed our skin to touch.

Her shaven pussy was smooth, hot and slick. Her back arched and for the first time looked me in the eyes. We shared a gaze, her eyes were half closed and filled with lust, she bit her lower lip. We were panting together our chests heaving with anticipation, I was going to fuck the most beautiful woman I knew.

She shook her hand and pulled away from me. Digging her heels into the mattress she slid out from under me, putting distance between her crotch and my cock. She sat up on her two elbows with her knees at my ribs. Her chest rose and feel with deep breaths. Lust still filled her eyes as she looked at me.

Her lips parted to say something but nothing came out. Her eyes traced over the muscles in my shoulders as I held myself off the bed. My cock pulsed as the tip touched the bed sheets.

Her lust had nearly boiled over and now I wanted to see it if it could go all the way. Back in school there were always rumours. Because mom was flirty with the seniors, she had a tell. When she liked one she leaned further down when they asked for help. The lower she bent the more she showed her bra off.

It didn't take long to figure out who she liked and who was just a student. But during my school years I was never one of them. Typically it was the quieter students who got her attention, but they were fit guys who were into sports with broad shoulders and trim waists. Of courses as hard as they all tried she never fucked anyone. She was just a giant, beautiful cock tease who was now naked and on the verge of boiling over.

Her beautiful full breasts fell to the sides in deflated ovals, unlike the porn I enjoyed where they stood up straight. Her nipples were long and full as she panted to catch her breath. Without thinking I leaned forward and latched on to her left breast with my mouth.

My tongue flattened out over the side of her breast. Raising my head I pulled my tongue over the rough brown surface of her areola. Her nipple moved to the side as the pressure of my tongue touched it.

"Cory," she moaned. Her head fell back and she swung one hand up onto my shoulder. She squeezed my shoulder muscle and tried to push me away.

A second pass my tongue flicked the end, it had grown long and thicker. I didn't want to leave, I wanted to make it grow, to see how large it got.

Her knee rose up around my sides. She tried once more to resist but the shock of pleasure caused her to hesitate. I locked my lips around her breast and sucked on it. Like a tiny balloon inside my mouth it swelled.

She let out a moan and threw her head back. Her arm gave out and she laid back down on the mattress. The thrill took hold as I sensed her intention, I didn't want to let up now. My tongue swirled around and still it grew. It flicked and bounced to the sides as I played with it in my mouth.

Her hands took my head and pulled it to the other side, eagerly I lapped at her chest. Licking and sucking to make her nipples as full as I could. Her warm soft hands roamed my neck and shoulders.

I thought of all the classes she taught and all the students who had grown up and moved on. If we fucked we wouldn't even be a rumour. My thoughts slipped from the mind to my mouth and I whispered, "No one will ever find out."

She let out a gasp and pulled me up by the shoulders. With a hand at the back of my head she pulled my face down to hers and touched the tip of her tongue at the entrance of my lips. I opened and let her inside, our tongues touched tips and all the strangeness I had felt vanished.

Our tongues touched each other and swirled around. Our tongues danced with each other feeling each other's tips and sides. She moaned and reached down to her waists. Her eyes were closed as we swirled around each other's mouth. Her ass lifted off the bed and she pulled down her thong. Past her reach she wiggled beneath me and kicked at it with her feet freeing it with one foot. With it still wrapped around one knee she brought her legs up and wrapped them around my hips.

Her warm hand cupped the back of my ass and pulled my forward. Every part of me wanted to be inside her, now. Like an amateur I plunged forward. After several failed attempts she reached between us and guided me in.

As I pushed forward her warm hand was replaced by warm wet flesh that pulsed around my cock. Her opening spread open like wet rubber, its warmth took the head of my cock in and massaged the curves and shape of it.

Half way and my dry cock caught on the lips of her vagina. She winced and rotated her hips in a circle. I pulled back till only the head stayed inside. She raised up to meet me and I slid inside, deeper than my previous attempt.

We moaned and I let my weight fall on top of her. Our warm bodies pressed on each other and she sunk into the mattress. It was unlike anything I felt, warm, soft, wet and pulsing. Each movement caused a burst of pleasure.

"Cory," she moaned. Her voice woke me from my lustful pleasure and suddenly I realised it was my mother I was fucking. A regretful feeling turned my stomach and a small part wanted to pull out and run away.

"Oh my god you're big, hmmmm." mom murmured. A smiled curled up at the sides of her lips and she closed her eyes.

Her words took all the doubt away and all I wanted to do was prove to her I was bigger than my own father. A sick desire to be her biggest one caused me to thrust my hips forward. Instincts turned on and my hips started moving on their own, demanding the pleasure of movement.

She was soaking wet and I glided inside to the hilt. Her eyes opened and she slapped me on the shoulders, "Out, out!"

I got off her and pulled out with a pop, she gave me a smile. I must have been panicked or scared because she laughed and touched me on the cheek.

"It's okay, slow though, be gentle." She said.

She brought me back down and I stabbed her pelvis bone, a second try the tip slid down her ass, then the bed, my third attempt I hit her pelvic bone again and slid up over her hip. She reached down and guided it back between her slit. The head found the groove and small indent of a hole.

"There, just relax, okay now move" she said. Her hands held my hips and guided my pace.

I wanted to be the man for her, but instead I was just a student, a lowly useless student that she had to deal with for years. I found my way back inside and her warm body welcomed me. My back arched and I started humping her again. She let out a little moan as my cock slipped from her a second time.

"Fuck," I muttered. I looked down between us to see her naked breasts and my cock swinging between her legs. I thrust my hips forward but missed again.

"This is your first time?" mom whispered.

My face turned red and nodded my head as I didn't want to admit it out loud. My face felt hot as I tried to guide myself back inside with one hand, but couldn't find her slit.

Mom pushed me up and looked me in the eyes, her eyes were watery and she had a little smile on her face. "Easy, just relax," She took my hand and together we guided my cock back inside. "See, it's right here."

She just couldn't help being the teacher no matter what it was. Her tender touch released my fear of being a fool. I watched as her eyes rolled back the deeper I sank inside of her. Her smile turned to a silent moan and her hands ran up my sides.

We glided together, her insides closed around my cock and made squishing sounds as I slid out and back inside. I realised it was dad's cum inside of her that was squishing out. For a moment the thought turned me off sex. She let out a moan and ran her hands over my lats.

Brought back I curled my abs and slammed myself into her. She grunted and cried out, "Yes! Like that, fuck me."

With one arm around her neck and the other on her hip I held myself above her and humped as hard and fast as I could. Until suddenly the orgasm that hung on the edge since we started burst free.

Sensing it she pulled me down into her neck and held the back of my head. The skin of her neck was warm to my lips, and I moaned into her ear. I was on the verge and about to admit defeat, but I wasn't sure if we were safe.

A smile curled up around her mouth and she whispered, "its okay I had some small ones," she closed her eyes and purred as she rotated her hips under me, "cum inside."

Our time was too short and I tried to squeeze it off but my body wanted it. I held her tight and my body curled up, my muscles tightened and my sperm burned through my cock. Pleasure warmed my balls and cock, causing my abs to curl in even tighter.

The sudden urge to release forced the doubt from my mind and I let out a loud moan. The muscles in my back and torso tightened pushing me deeper inside of her. Cum pumped into her as my muscles twitched and tightened. During a brief pause her insides pulsed around my cock urging me deeper. In a long deep moan I pumped the last of my sperm into her.

It had lasted only minutes, I closed my eyes, and saw mom's disappointed face in my imagination as she realised she was going to be left unfulfilled a second time for the night. She didn't cry out or huff in frustration. Her warm hand held the back of my neck and scratched at the base of my hairline.

We held each other, not saying anything, or moving. We were frozen except for my cock which softened and slid out followed by a stream of cum.

When I opened my eyes she stared up at me and smiled. Her hands roamed over my body and she purred to herself with half closed eyes. My cock stayed hard inside of her and I made up my mind to leave her satisfied.

"Fuck it, you want a young stud?" I said.