A Revenge Fuck for Mom

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mom opened her eyes and looked at me. "It's okay, you're done, and it was nice."

"You want it hard?" I said and pushed myself up, flexing my chest and abs. My cock was still half erect. The sight of her body and the thought of her being fucked made it pulse. I gripped the shaft and stroked it between her legs.

She looked down at my chest and ran her hands over my shoulders and arms. Her gaze stopped on my glistening hard cock between her legs and watched as it came back to life. Without raising her head she looked up at me with lust filled eyes "Yes!"

With one hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip, I pulled her into my cock, impaling her as deep as I could, by sheer fluke. Her mouth opened and her head fell back into the mattress. The tip of my cock drove in deeper than before.

Without the impending urge to cum I could feel her insides part as the tip went inside. Deep at the bottom the tip touched a wall and her body grew stiff. Her mouth and eyes opened wide and she dug her nails into my arms. Her legs swung up and wrapped themselves around my waist, locking me into her.

With brute force I broke free of her legs and slammed into her again. She hung on with both hands and legs. Air was forced from her lungs and she tried to twist away from me. The bed creaked and groaned under the assault. Their head board thumped and banged the wall. After a while I slipped out and lost her hole. Without missing a beat she grabbed me and guided me back in.

She pulled me down to her and wrapped her legs around me to prevent me from fucking her. Taking over her torso tightened as she humped up into me. Our wet privates slapped and slooshed against each other. She was so wet I couldn't tell if my cock was hard again or not.

The soft warm skin of her cheek rubbed against my neck as she buried her face into my neck and shoulder. "Oh, Cory, fuck me, fuck me harder. Your so fucking deep!" she cried out.

The muscles in her arms, legs and torso strained as she curled up humping my suspended body. My own muscles burned to hold both me and her weight.

Her finger tips squeezed my shoulders and back. They slid down to my ass pressing into my flesh then clamped on to my ass.

We found our rhythm and the two of us worked together to drive my cock up into her. She lifted her chin and grunted with each thrust. Her own hips rolled up to meet me and locked in the air. Her body vibrated and she moaned through grit teeth.

My testicles tightened and my legs locked me forward. With my muscles used up my thrusts became laboured and simple. My fine control had vanished, replaced with a brutal slamming. The shock of the impacts caused her body to shutter and the bolts in the bed groaned.

She threw her arms up on the head board and hung one. Her wedding finger had a large wedding band and I found a sick desire and joy in fucking a married teacher. It gave me renewed strength and I grunted with her as we slammed into each other.

But the brutal fucking brought on another orgasm for her. Her hair broke free and tangled around her face, neck and pillow. Flush with effort her skin was shiny and damp. Her makeup was smudged around her eyes.

A moan left her throat and she flopped around the mattress under me lost in ecstasy. Her toes curled up and she dug her heels into my hamstrings. The muscles in her torso tightened and she grabbed at the bed sheets with one hand and clenched the head board with the other.

When her eyes rolled up into her head her mouth opened wide and she froze. Her torso shuddered and convulsed. The muscles in her arms and shoulders flexed and strained as she twisted the sheets in her hand.

It sent me over the edge and a mini small uninspiring orgasm made my testicles tighten. But I dug my toes into the bed in an effort to push myself deeper. I moaned out loud and let the orgasm take me. With its release my body relaxed and the relief I felt was better than the actual orgasm.

Her body relaxed and flopped back into the bed. Her smooth hands ran up and down the ridge of my spine. It was nothing like masturbating or even fucking a pillow. Her warm body, caressing hands and words made it so much more. Her body laid limp under me as we caught our breath.

My testicles relaxed and tightened with instinct to pump a small amount of white hot cum inside of her as if she were any other woman than my mother.

With my lust gone, my senses returned, I looked at her and my stomach turned. I looked around the room in a daze and tried to get up.

"Cory, Cory, it's okay." She touched me on the face and held me in place with her legs. A smile spread across her face as she looked up at me, "it's okay, shhhhh, just relax we're okay."

I smiled and rolled my hips forward sinking into her one last time with my shrinking penis. She purred and rubbed her soft foot against the back of my calves. We laid together both catching our breath. She stroked my neck and shoulders as I watched her chest rise and fall.

Her soft thigh rubbed on mine and the cum that stained her body and sheets grew cold to the touch.

She gave me a squeeze, "We're okay, we did nothing wrong from a scientific point of view. We're not trying for a baby, it's just pleasure so we're okay. Are you okay with that?"

Her eyes were glossy and she didn't look at me directly but I nodded my head. "Yes," I said.

She smiled and gave me another squeeze. I had known her all my life. She was doing her best to convince herself of what we did while trying to protect me.

She gave me a smirk and snickered to herself.

"What?" I said.

"No, nothing, I just had a thought." She said and fought to regain her composure.

Before I could press further the front door creaked open, we both froze and stared into each other's eyes before mom gave me a shove. My heart exploded in my chest and I scrambled off the bed, followed by mom. She jabbed me on the back and pointed to their bathroom suit.

Without taking a breath I grabbed my boxers and scurried into the dark bathroom. Mom wiped her face and crotch with her dress then tore the bed sheet off the bed and wrapped herself in it. She waved me into the bathroom. Before slipping out she bundled her hair up and tied it with a band.

"Dale, what are you doing?" she called out and closed the bedroom door behind her.

I strained to listen at the bathroom door, My mind raced as I debated if I should go out or stay hidden. My arms and legs quivered with adrenaline, and I found myself smiling in the dark. "Holy shit, god dammit." I whispered. Outside all I could hear was muffled words between them. The house grew silent after the front door squeaked and slammed shut.

Curiosity got the best of me and I opened the door to listen, but they spoke in low voices.

"That's not what I meant, I was wrong, I was caught up in the moment. I was jealous of you for being with other men before me, but I always thought I was lucky to have ended up with the beautiful Grace Garcia, the most popular girl on campus." Dale said.

"Dale, it wasn't like..." mom's voice trailed off too low for me to hear.

"It's not just having other women, I want to see you have pleasure too, to have your fantasies we used to talk about, I want you to have them, it turns me on." dad said.

"Dale, Dale, shhhh...." mom lowered her voice into a whisper.

I stared into the dark hallway straining to hear anything, but all I could hear was the murmurs of mom and dad's conversation, then I heard his keys jingle.

"I know, I'm okay with however long you need, I promise nothing will happen until you say so," dad said.

The front door squeaked open and mom said, "We'll be okay, I just need a bit of time to clear my head, A LOT of things happened tonight, I just need time process, but we're okay."

After he left, the house grew silent and a minute later dad's SUV turned on and rolled out of the drive. I crept out of the room and down the hall. Mom sat on the love seat staring at the sofa. Her eyes were wet with tears and she looked up at me.

My heart wanted to say something but my mind couldn't think. We had just had forbidden sex, I lost my virginity and we cheated on dad. He was giving her permission but he probably didn't have his own son in mind.

Maybe it was how I looked at her, but mom nodded her head, "I told him, we're okay and he said he'll sleep at the office tonight, he has a sales trip and will be back at the end of the week for when we cool down."

"And us?" I said.

She looked away from my face, down to my crotch then away from me entirely. She took a deep breath and looked me in the eyes, "Your father wants to have sex with other women and thinks having an open relationship would be good for us,"

She stood up, her hands trembled as she straightened the bed sheet around her thighs. With a shy glance she gave me a smile and walked past me.

"But us?" I said.

She stopped next to me and looked at me, "We're both adults and, and your father sort of gave permission. I'm going to accept his offer in the morning, But no one can know, and I mean no one, ever... you aren't just my son, you were also once my student. Do you understand?"

"Yes, of course, I know." I said. I wanted to reach out and hug her, when she gave me a reassuring smile. Fear kept me in place and I only stared into her loving eyes.

She touched me on the arm and lingered for a moment. She wanted to add something but smiled to herself averting her eyes from mine.

Before her hand slipped away I caught and squeezed her finger tips.

She paused with her arm stretched back at me. "I shouldn't have been your first, for many reasons, I'm sorry."

"Why should you, everyone I know wants their first to be with you. You're beautiful, sexy, graceful..." I said.

She laughed so loud to interrupt me and covered her mouth with the back of her index finger. The bed sheet pinned under her one elbow slipped free of her left breast and side. The sight of her oval breast hanging free sent my heart into a flutter.

She rolled her fingers free of my grip and took me by the hand. She bit her lower lip and looked down over my body, "if you want I'll tell your father yes in the morning." she looked into my eyes and awaited my answer.

Maybe it was too eager but my stomach turned in anticipation at the question, "yes!"

She laughed again at me and nodded her head. "Okay," she led me down the hall and paused at her bedroom door. She looked at the bed with multiple dark stains on the sheets and instead opened my door.

My bed was only a double, just enough for two people to sleep in. The idea of sleeping next to my mother as a grown man turned me off. The thought passed as she pulled me tight into her chest and wrapped a leg over my hips. Within a minute she was asleep, her beautiful big eyes covered behind closed eyelids and long eyelashes.

Her soft skin felt like warm silk as I traced the outline of her ribs, waist and hips. I thought of various positions to fuck her in, how to wake her and how she would look as she had her orgasm.

While she slept I reached over to grab a little book off my bedside table. It was a red book, with a golden dove in the bottom left corner. Written by "Purple" titled "Community Art of Sprigland". It had no price, bar code or ISBN number.

The little book was handed off to me by a friend who got it off another friend he had met in the city. If it weren't for the website and the red book of tips as I called it, tonight would have been different. All though without them, I probably never would have thought of doing what I had done. But why had she?

Mom had passed by the book, even inspected it upon seeing the title. After reading a few pages criticising its poor writing, spelling errors and strange art. All the while she held a book that spoke of taboo sex between a mother and son.

I put it under her side of the pillow and wrapped my arm around her with the intention of fucking her a third time. But before I knew it, I was asleep in her arms with my cock between the cheeks of her soaked ass.