A Revenge Fuck on Valentine's Day!

Story Info
A plain girl gets even with Cupid!
1.1k words
3.62
12.2k
4
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
164 Followers

I don't know who in the world came up with Valentine's Day and chose a short, fat fuck with shit filled pampers to be its mascot. It is one of the worst holidays ever! All it does is make those who have no close friends, lovers or husbands feel bad and those who do, feel the need to prove their love by buying loads of shit on one day of the year.

What if you have no money on February 14th. and can't afford a gift for someone you really care about? Does this make you less loving? All I think that this holiday does is to drain people's pockets of the little cash that the politicians have left us with and to feel guilty if we don't.

This was Emma McClean's view of this great holiday.

She was a student in the City College of New York and worked hard as a part-time low-grade clerk in a law firm and because she was not the best-looking woman around, nor dressed as hip as those with more expendable cash no one paid her any mind.

What most people did not know was that Emma had a magnificent body underneath her cheap clothes. Her tits were double D's with long, perky nipples. Her stomach was flat, and she had a bubble ass to die for. She felt that if most men knew what her body looked like, they would always be trying to get into her drawers to get some pussy, notwithstanding her plain face, so she camouflaged it well under loose jeans and oversized tops.

Another significant physical feature was that this pale skinned, red haired Irish girl was hermaphroditic! She was born with a cock and a pussy!

Her parents never had enough money for sex assignment surgery, so she grew up with both sets of sex organs. As she grew older, even though she identified as female, her cock grew to a prodigious size!

At sixteen she had eight inches of thick solid cock. Underneath it were two vestigial pussy lips and a small vaginal hole. Emma felt that God had laughed at her for even though she wanted to be a woman, her best sexual organs were male!

"Shittt!!!"

She would often fume to herself on Valentine's Day because no one ever sent her chocolates, roses or anything. If she could get her hands on that stupid, fat fuck Cupid, she would take her big dick and fuck him senseless!

The vision of Cupid squealing and howling as she slammed her big dick up his ass, made her chortle with glee and provide one of her few moments of levity.

The boss of her law firm was a real asshole. He was wealthy, arrogant and never cared for anyone who couldn't advance his own agenda, somewhat like Donald Trump.

Every year he would invite the "little" people to his mansion for a Valentine's Day party and require all to wear Cupid dress!

All the men wore white diapers and carried a bow and arrow and the women added white tops with no underlying bra.

Needless to say, the old women had much larger tops that most of the young women as their tits hung down to their waists without support!

Rumor had it that after midnight when most of the remaining guests were either drunk or high, they fucked each other. Emma never knew if this was true or not, but this is what she had heard.

The boss, Mr. Perennial Smallwood, referred to as Mr. PeeSmall by his detractors, ran into Emma in the office, about a week before the scheduled party and asked her who she was. She told him that she worked in the mailroom as a clerk.

Seeing her plain features and cheap clothes, he commented that he had never seen her at any of his Valentine's Day parties. He was thinking that she would be an easy and grateful fuck.

She said that she had never been as she could not afford the costume since her money was tight.

He stuck his hand in his pocket and pulled out a $100.00 bill and told her,

"Be there, your job might depend upon it."

Emma didn't really give a damn about the job anymore as she was graduating from college and had already been hired by a dot. com company that offered her a great salary and was only waiting to receive her diploma.

She contemplated whether she was going or not and decided to go and invite her one and only friend from college, Liam Littlewilly.

Liam was a hermaphrodite too but identified as a man.

Unfortunately for him he had a half inch dick over large flowery pussy lips.

Once or twice a year, he and Emma would fuck each other but it usually was a comedy of errors.

Emma decided that she would bring a large box, marked white chocolate on the outside and after meeting the boss at the party, she would take the box to his bedroom, and while lying on her back so that her genitals were on display when the box was opened, Liam would tape it shut.

They pulled it off at the party very well and when Mr. Smallwood heard that Liam was leaving early, he was even happier as it meant that he would probably get to Emma easier.

After midnight when most of the party had left and the remaining revelers were ready for their high jinks, Liam approached a half drunk Mr. Smallwood and told him that Emma had asked him to put a box of white chocolates for him in his bedroom.

With his pudgy fat ass encased in a diaper, he stumbled to his bedroom. On seeing the box on his bed, he ripped it open, only to see a huge white cock, with white small, petal-like pussy lips adorning it staring him in the face. He screamed and fell on the bed.

Emma leapt from the box, ripped his diaper off and said,

"Cupid, you are going to get fucked tonight!"

She slathered her cock with some Albolene Cream secreted in the box, stuck her greasy finger into Smallwood's ass and growled.

"Here it comes!"

She plunged her monster cock into his ass and started driving it deep into him.

Smallwood screamed, squirmed and struggled, but in his drunken state he was uncoordinated, and Emma ripped her cock repeated up his anal chute.

The ruckus rattled the remaking guests who left in a hurry.

Half an hour later, a well satisfied Emma exited the front door of the mansion with a huge smile on her face, leaving Cupid, ass agape, howling in his bed with an arrow stuck up his Hershey highway!

"Happy Valentine's Day, motherfucker!' she yelled.

Cupid farted!

coollvr1
coollvr1
164 Followers