A Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"That will be for the courts to decide. I suggest you ask your sister in law if she would keep the children with her for the next week or so."

I left the office feeling a little bit glum not relishing what was to follow. I got to my car and looked at my phoned then realised that I should pass on the solicitors advise to Deborah. That done I drove to Anne's. On the way I tried Debra's number, it was still turned off. At Anne's house I was greeted by my daughters.

"Are you staying with us tonight daddy?" my youngest asked.

"Only if aunty Anne let's me, so we had better be good." I put on a serious face.

"I will have to see how all 3 of you children behave today." Anne replied.

I watched her with my children and realised that although she was 5 years older than me if I could keep her I would. All the years that I had known her we had always been easy with each other. Would she want to be with me was the big question. I realised she was watching. She mouthed "What?" at me.

"Ask me later." I said to her.

The rest of the day was full of fun, Anne made a massive fuss of the girls filling the day with laughter. When bed time came I put my girls to bed.

"Daddy, I don't want today to end, I want it to be like this forever."

I looked into the bright, happy eyes of my eldest daughter.

"Neither do I" I kissed her on the forehead "You need to sleep now. We will be going home tomorrow."

She looked almost sad at the thought. I walked into the living room to find Anne sitting on the sofa, she patted the space beside her.

"Sit and listen. Please let me talk and don't interrupt, OK?"

I nodded.

"OK, I think I may have alienated my family. My dad walked out on us when I was 10, I hated him for that. Now my sister destroys what I believed to be a perfect marriage and I don't think I ever want to see her again. When you were out mom phoned and asked if I had told you anything" I was perturbed that her mother knew what Debra was doing "I told her that I had told you the truth, she went bat shit."

I put my hand over hers.

"She told me I was stupid so I told her not to contact me again" she looked down at our hands "You asked me why I had stayed on my own, well my dad leaving hurt me badly. I felt I would never trust men. Then I met Rob he was everything I dreamed of. When he left I was shattered. I hated men, all men. I even hated you. Looking back I treated you like shit."

She looked up at me.

"Do you remember the yellow Escort?"

Anne had hit a really bad patch, debts mounting up then joy riders smashed her car up. I had just got my first company car and Debra and I agreed that she should have the Ford Escort I had at the time. I took out insurance for her drove it to her house and presented her with the keys and £1000 to help her out. I nodded.

"The day you gave me the keys and paperwork changed me. I saw you differently, I loved that car."

"I know. You became friendly towards me."

"Yes I did" she looked down at her hands again "last night was" she looked up at me "I think last night may have been a mistake I should not have done what I did."

I was a little hurt, at the back of my mind perhaps I hoped something more was happening.

"Anne last night was special to me. I needed someone to hold and everything that happened was... Well lovely."

"Look at me, I'm 41 years old, I have a saggy arse and saggy tits, I'm well past my prime and I was drunk last night and I am sorry for what happened."

"Why are you sorry?" I looked at her "did you enjoy what happened, honestly?"

She sat with her head down, unmoving.

"OK, I'm not sorry about last night, and I thoroughly enjoyed what we did" I said squeezing her hand "If it never happens again, then so be it. We can't take it back, it's happened. I needed someone to hold and for that I thank you. We made love. Obviously you needed it and I know I did."

She looked at me silently.

"I understand that you don't trust men, my trust in the opposite sex has recently taken a massive knock very recently" I joked. "You haven't alienated all your family, there are 2 girl's upstairs who love their auntie Anne" tears started rolling down her cheeks "and I'm sorry to tell you this but you are stuck with me. I'm still your brother in law. Even when my marriage finishes I will still want you in my life, even as a friend."

She brushed away the tears.

"I'm sorry Jon, I just can't let any man get close to me, I don't want the pain of rejection again."

"I understand that. Please don't be sorry about last night, you did nothing wrong."

"I'll try." she smiled weakly at me.

"If you want I won't mention it again."

She nodded.

"Now, tomorrow I will have to take the kids home with me and I think it's best if we leave after breakfast, will that be OK?"

She nodded again.

"I also think I should go for a walk to clear my head." I got up and grabbed my jacket.

I walked aimlessly for around 20 minutes until I found a park and sat on one of it's benches. It was dusk by now so I could be assured of a little solitude. My mind was churning. I knew I could lose the house and children. How could I keep them living with me and keep my job? Only time would tell. I suddenly realised I had been sitting here for over an hour so I headed back to Anne's. By the time I got back it was close to midnight. I felt guilty tapping the door but Anne answered it after few seconds.

"Sorry I didn't realise it was so late"

"I was so worried about you, where have you been?" she looked flustered.

"I found a little park and just sat there thinking, trying to sort my head out."

We were now in the front room and I noticed that she had made my bed up. I sat on it and she sat next to me.

"Have I complicated things?" she asked.

"No not at all" I paused and looked at her "maybe a little bit but don't worry."

"Oh god I'm sorry." she said.

"What are you sorry for?"

"Adding to your worries."

"Anne you haven't added any worries" I put my hand on hers, then It hit me "Are you feeling guilty about last night?"

There was a pause.

"I suppose I am. You are married to my sister."

"I was! She destroyed our marriage long before last night so I see no reason for you to feel guilty. Go to bed and think about what I have said. Forget what happened last night. Tomorrow is another day."

"I'm not sure I want to forget, oh Christ I'm just so confused!" she said.

I stood and started to unbutton my shirt.

"I Don't know what I want." she stood as well.

I looked at her, did she have anything on under her dressing gown? I suddenly felt angry.

"Do you want me to help make your decision?"

"How?" she looked puzzled.

I suddenly grabbed her, undid the belt of her dressing gown and pushed it off. She was wearing a nightdress, a flimsy, see through white thing. I bent down and grabbed the hem, lifting it upwards she lifted her arms and I dropped it on the floor. She didn't have a spectacular body but I couldn't stop myself. I pulled my shirt off and undid my trousers, as soon as they were down I looked at her again. She had not said a word so I pulled her towards me.

"If we do this you are mine!" I said to her "Tell me now, make me stop!"

She remained silent so I spun her around.

"Bend over now!" I hissed at her.

She did as I told her. I was hard by this time. I stood behind her and as soon as my cock touched her she grabbed it and guided it into her. The second I was in her I slammed against her ass pushing hard against her trying to get as much of my cock into her , I pulled out and plowed into her again and again.

"Yessss" she hissed.

I was aware that we should keep the noise down as the kids slept a couple of feet above in the room upstairs. She placed her left foot on the bed so I moved over to get deeper. I put my hand under her leg and slowly pushed my cock into her soaking cunt. When i was deep in her I paused, she was much tighter than her sister but she hadn't had children. The smell of her was different to Debra, sweeter with a faint touch of urine. I pulled out and started to fuck her, getting faster.

"Stop, I can't stand like this, my leg is hurting."

I reluctantly pulled out of her and sat on the sofa bed. She got on the bed on all fours and I got in behind her again. As soon as I was inside her I lost all control. I just fucked her, fucking her for the sheer animal pleasure of it. It felt as if the head of my cock was scraping along her pussy and ripping flesh away. Anne put her head on the bed, she felt so tight I couldn't stop myself.

"I'm coming Anne!" I gasped.

"Yes, oh god yes!"

With one last push I came, I pushed hard against her and was pulling her hips back. Anne's face was pushed into the bedding but I could hear her screaming into it. I stayed deep in her feeling my cock pump, wave after wave. I was astonished at how long my ejaculation was and how much I was pumping into her. She lifted her head up.

"I've missed that." she whispered.

I didn't reply, I was still relishing the feeling of my cock twitching inside her tight cunt it felt as if I was emptying myself into her.

"Remember what I said?" I eventually asked.

"I hope you mean it?" she muttered.

"I do, I haven't done this for any other reason."

"Are you sure you weren't just getting revenge on my sister?" she asked.

I slowly pulled out of her.

"No" I collapsed beside her "you started things anyway."

She lay next to me, and draped her left leg over mine.

"Oh yes so I did" she put her arm over my chest "and I'm glad I did."

"I mean what I said, I don't care what your family think or say. In fact I don't care what anyone says. When this shit blows over I want you to be with me every hour of the day."

She sighed then kissed my cheek.

"Are you sure you want me?" she asked.

"Yes I'm sure. All I need is for you to wait for me. Things will get messy soon and I will have to put up with a lot of crap, but I want you, I will need you."

"In that case I'm yours." she was unconsciously playing with my nipple.

I got out off the bed and turned the lights out.

"I should go up to my bed." she said.

"If you do I'm coming with you." I replied.

"Come on then." she grabbed my hand.

At first it felt strange, she was the first woman other than Debra that I had slept with. She was very clingy and I woke up a few times because she had moved away from me and had then moved back grabbing me. I woke up and had that strange disorienting feeling of not knowing where I was for a fleeting moment, then I remembered. I watched the bedside clock change from 03:29 to 03:30 and I had no idea what had woken me up. Anne was breathing slowly next to me with one arm over me and that's when I realised I was rock hard and her legs were tangled in mine. As I moved she sighed and lay on her back. I couldn't resist the urge and moved between her legs and pressed my cock against her.

"Mmmm your awake early." She murmured.

"I can't help it" I whispered.

She moved slightly and I felt the head of my cock slide into her wet pussy then that delicious feeling as I slid into her.

"Gently, I'm sore already." She whispered.

"Sorry I'll stop if you want?"

"Please. It's been so long. I'll have to get used to it."

I pulled out of her feeling a little disappointed.

"Sorry Jon"She said as she snuggled against me "I promise to make it up to you.""

The next morning we were woken by the girls opening the door. They jumped on the bed, as if nothing was wrong.

"OK you two, if you go downstairs I will be down in a few minutes." I said.

They scampered out of the room.

"I thought they would be upset." Anne said.

I kissed her.

"Good morning, why should they be upset?"

"Seeing their dad in bed with their auntie?" she giggled.

"They're going to see a lot more of it."

I got out of bed. Anne pointed out where the dressing gown was.

"Stay in bed I'll get you breakfast." I told her.

I made the kids breakfast and told them they could watch TV until we came down. I then took breakfast upstairs to find Anne sitting up in bed her top half nude. I took a few seconds to look at her.

"I'm looking forward to seeing you like that every morning."

"Make me breakfast in bed every morning and you will see a lot more!" she replied.

"I'll hold you to that promise" I put the tray down "When the girls have finished breakfast I will have to get home." as I said this I felt a pang of regret.

"I know, but I also know we won't be apart for too long."

After the girls dressed and packed their things we all had a tearful goodbye. The drive home seemed to take forever but on arrival I was happy to see that there were no cars on the driveway. The kids were happy to be home and I let them watch TV while I busied myself. Around 12. My mobile rang, it was Debra. Before I answered it I called my eldest daughter into the kitchen and told her to stay quiet until I said so.

"Hello." I answered.

"Jon I'm in trouble, I have just put petrol in my car up and my cards won't work." she sounded most upset!

"Strange, where are you?" I said innocently.

"At the petrol station up the road from mom's."

"Right, have you got the girls there?" I asked.

"Yes they are in the car." she lied.

I handed the phone to my daughter.

"Hello mommy, when are you coming home?"she said.

I took the phone off her and told her to watch TV.

"Your a very poor liar" I paused "Why don't you get Mark to use his cards, oh wait his wife stopped his cards as well."

"How did you find out?" she said in a quite voice.

"Let's just say that I won't use that kitchen worktop again. Don't come home your not wanted here. Get a solicitor soon."

"Jon please..."

"No you got yourself into this mess now you can get yourself out of it, I'm not going to help you in any way." I interrupted then ended the call.

As soon as I put the phone down it rang again, it was her so I let it ring. This went on for a while until a number I didn't recognise rang me. I decided to answer it.

"Hello this is the manager of the Holiday Inn Birmingham, I have your wife here and she is unable to pay her bill so I am contacting you to see if you are able to assist her with the payment."

"Is there a man with her?" I asked.

"Yes there is."

"Then ask him to pay."

There was a pause.

"He seems to be unable to pay as well."

"I'm sorry, but I refuse to pay."

"Then my only other recourse is to involve the police."

"Good, please do."

"Very well, I do understand your position. I'm sorry to have disturbed you."

I hung up smiling like an idiot. Thankfully my phone fell silent for over an hour. Then the police phoned me and I told them that I didn't care what they did. The day then passed in peace my girls went to bed happy not once asking if their mother was coming home. I phoned Anne but got no reply. It then occurred to me that I would have to find someone to take the girls to school in the morning or get in late at work. I opted for late at work so I rang my boss at home.

"Hi George sorry to phone you at home."

"Not a problem Jon, what's the matter?"

"Well it's Debra, I have found out that she and Mark are having an affair. They have spent the weekend at a hotel and let's just say that I have video evidence from home of what they are doing."

"Oh shit Jon, I'm so sorry. Do you want to take the week off?" he replied.

"That's generous of you but no. I just need an hour in the morning and leave a little early to pick up the kids from school, any outstanding work I'll do at home."

"That's fine. Just make sure you and the girls are ok and we'll chat tomorrow."

I hung up and a bottle of whiskey caught my eye. One or two shots sounded nice. I was on my second drink when I received a text.

"You scum. You just got me fired. I'm going to kick the shit out of you". It was Marks number.

I wanted to send an equally threatening reply but this was evidence I could use. I rang Deborah to let her know that he was on the warpath, she answered immediately.

"That was quick." I said.

"I've had Mark ringing non stop."

"Thats what I'm ringing about. Apparently the company have sacked him and he's blaming me. So I'd keep an eye out for him."

"Thank you Jon. I'm not at home I'm at my mothers. I knew he'd be like this so Joanne and I thought we'd stay here for a while."

"Good idea at least you will be safe." I felt relieved.

"I need to ask you about the other night."

"Okay."

"I'd like to repeat it sometime soon."

"I'm sure that can be arranged." I replied.

Unbelievable! I'd been faithful to Debra from when we had met and in less than four days I'd had sex with two different women!

"I could drive up to see you now if you like?" She said quietly.

"Are you sure?"

"I am."

"I'll see you you when you get here."

"I'm looking forward to it."

She rang off.

I gave the place a quick tidy up and washed the dishes from the evening meal. Less than 15 minutes later she knocked the door, as soon as it had shut behind us she had grabbed me and we were kissing and tearing at each others clothes.

"In the kitchen." I told her.

We hurried in and she grabbed the kitchen towel. She sat on the edge of the dining table, spreading her legs. I moved towards her and guided my dick into her, I then lifted her legs up. All I wanted was to fuck her. As soon as I was inside her I began slamming into her.

"Yes, don't stop!!'" She gasped.

I had little choice my body seemed to be making up for the mornings disappointment with Anne. All I could think is that I had screwed two women in less than 3 days. I was trying to get deeper into her tight cunt.

"Your making me come!" She gasped.

"So am I!" I could feel my orgasam building.

Her eyes shot wide open and she clamped both of her hands over her mouth as she came. The feeling of her squirting against me triggered my orgasam.

"Yessssss." I pushed deep into her.

My hips slapped against her with each throb of my cock until I was spent.

"I think you had better wash your towel." She said.

This caused me to laugh.

"You've just cheated on your cheating husband, again, and all you can think of is a kitchen towel." I started to laugh again and she joined in.

When we regained control of ourselves I pulled out of her.

"I think I'd better wash myself" she glanced at the clock "shit it's nearly 10."

I pointed her in the direction of the bathroom and she walked out picking up her clothes as she went. I followed and as she left the bathroom I went in and cleaned myself up. When I had finished she was dressed and ready to go.

"I would love to stay but I better get back."

"Okay, take care getting back." I replied.

At the door she kissed me then I watched as she drove away. I shut the front door and went back to my whiskey, the kitchen stunk of sex so I sprayed air freshener all over the place. I threw the wet towel into the washing machine along with a load of other stuff and set it off. I tried Anne's number again but it went to her answering service. Had I misjudged her? Chances are she was telling her slutty sister everything that had happened between us. I felt like a bloody fool, I'd walked right into it! By the fifth large glass I was well on my way to oblivion. Halfway through it I put my head on my arms and fell asleep. I had no idea how long I'd slept, someone was shaking my shoulder. 'Shit I'd slept through the alarm' I thought. When I looked up I was even more confused!

"You left the front door unlocked " it was Anne!

"When did you get here, no why are you here?" I bumbled.

"About 5 minutes ago and why will take ages to tell you..."

About 6 hours after I had left Debra had turned up. She had told Anne that she had left me. Anne had laughed at her and told her that she knew the truth. They had argued and Anne thrown her out. She had sat around for an hour or so and decided that she wanted to be with us, myself and her nieces but had found herself driving around thinking.