A Revenge

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I just couldn't face being alone, I got to the end of the road and sat thinking for hours" she looked closely at me "who was your visitor?" She asked.

"Marks wife." Oh shit I thought.

"Have you had sex with her?"

"What makes you ask me that?"

"Revenge, you'd be stupid if you didn't" she sat next to me "I know that if were you I would have fucked her silly before now."

"If I did that would ruin what I have with you!" I should get an Oscar for this.

"If you went with her would you come back to me?" She was staring at me.

"Thats not a question I need to answer. You know I would."

"Well then if you get the chance do it" she took my hand in hers "but promise me you will come back to me?"

"If I get a chance I will and I promise to come back to you."

"Lets go to bed."

Three months later the divorce is going in my favour, Anne sold her house and moved in with us. Deborah took Mark back a week after we had sex for the third time and she and Anne had become friends. Several times They had chatted about me in my presence.

One Saturday morning she rang me.

"Hello Jon, I hope I'm not disturbing you?"

I was sitting next to Anne.

"Not at all"

"Is Anne there with you?" She asked.

"Yes."

"Good, can she hear the phone?" I put the phone on speakerphone "hi Anne, the dates work out right."

"Oh fantastic Debs, I am pleased. Has he said anything yet?"

"No."

"Whats going on?" I asked.

"I'm pregnant and it's not Marks, don't worry I'm not going to ask for anything from you, it's my revenge on him."

I was stunned.

"He's sitting here doing a goldfish impression Debs" they both laughed "what are you having?"

"It's a boy and I'm naming him after his father."

"I'm so pleased for you, you must visit soon, perhaps we can spend the day together."

"I'd love that Anne, all three of us I hope."

"Oh definitely, the girls will be with their mother next weekend, fancy staying overnight?" Anne was grinning like the Cheshire cat.

"I'd love that, don't use all his energy this week." Deborah giggled.

"Oh don't worry I'll save some for you. Saturday it is then?"

"I'll see you both on Saturday, bye."

She hung up.

"How long have you known she was pregnant and What are you setting me up for?" I asked.

"She told me a couple of weeks ago that she thought she might be" she smiled at me "and we talked about you and I suggested that it would be fun if we could share you once or maybe twice."

I didn't know what to say.

"Now. I have recently found out that Rob can't have children because Monday I should have started my period..."