All Comments on 'A Revengeful Woman'

by Uwantwat

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Nope, cheating is not romantic in any way, not even when you throw in the 'marriage' of the cheaters. 1*

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
I THINK THE BAR WILL BE EZer

than what you have been through. TK U MLJ LV NV

Sidney43Sidney43over 7 years ago

Short but sweet, an unlikely series of events, but entertaining to read.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
A note for readers about the infidelity.

Australia has one of the highest infidelity rate in the world. Near 80%. All people there do it, so it isn't seen as something that is a big deal. More like, eh it is a part of life.

Similar with France(it's actually expected to occur in France.

UwantwatUwantwatover 7 years agoAuthor
Cheating

As the Anonymous poster just pointed out, here in OZ, these days the younger ones seem to treat cheating as no big deal. Hell, most of them have cheated at least once in their young lives.

I was pleased how this little tale turned out. Both couples mended fences and moved on in a loving fashion. What is wrong with that?

As an Aussie,I just don't get the angst with the cheating bit, it happens. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean you should give a story a score of 1. I don't like the willing cuckold stories but if they are well written I will score them as I see fit. I don't just give them a 1 because of my bias.

Thank you all for the comments, though. They are the only way I will improve. I have taken to heart to write as an Aussie,it has helped a lot.

chytownchytownover 7 years ago
Fun Read***

Thanks for sharing.

tazz317tazz317over 7 years ago
HE DIDNT KNOW SHIT ABOUT HIS OWN SIS

very dysfunctional. TK U MLJ LV NV

hindsight2020hindsight2020over 7 years ago
Confusing

Surprised his sister is with Brian and yet they discussed the guest list? One of many little inconsistencies that make this outline of a story fail. And it really appears to be no more than an outline.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago

Wow, I'm an aussie, never cheated, and first time I'm hearing those statistics. Is it any wonder the younger generation can't stay in a relationship these days when its just an accepted fact of life according to people like this author who think its okay to cheat? 1*

UwantwatUwantwatover 7 years agoAuthor
To the anon. Aussie.

Nowhere did I say I approved of cheating. I can understand it because I have teen age grandkids as well as 3 sons. Now their attitudes and their friends' attitudes are much different to mine. Hell, I have been married to the same saint of a woman for 45 years.

I have re-read my little tale and have taken note of a couple of confusing points in it.Thanks to those who pointed them out, also I agree it is not a complete story as the characters have not been fleshed out enough. I will try and do better as I go along.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 7 years ago
Not really any revenge here.

Just a bunch of unlikable cheaters. With the IQ of rocks. With idiots for characters, poor writing and dialogue written by monkeys at a keyboard, this just wasn't fun or entertaining to read.

1 star

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
WOW

what a sorry bunch of people. next chapter should be the fire works of divorce between julie and brian. once a cheater...anyone sorry enough to have an affair with best friends hubby...she will probably cheat before hubby does...maree and rob are too stupid to be walking around...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous