A Reversal of Fortune - Ch. 02

Story Info
A mother learns her son is more sexually educated than she.
4.1k words
4.53
17.5k
25

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 01/18/2024
Created 01/02/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
coollvr1
coollvr1
166 Followers

THE REVERSAL OF FORTUNE

CHAPTER 2

All people in this story who have sex are over the age of eighteen.

Chapter one should be read as it sets the stage for what is to follow. Denise, an eighteen-year-old girl, has tried to tell her mom that she was always ogled and rubbed up against by one of her dad's friends when he visited their home. Her mom didn't give her complaints much credence and told her to stop dressing so maturely when he was around. She never told her dad because she knew that he would blame her for his friend's response.

The only person with whom she could commiserate was her girlfriend, Charlotte, who was enduring a similar experience at her own home. Charlotte had advised her to hit him hard in the nuts and run when he tried to fondle her as she had done to one of her father's friends, knowing that he couldn't tell her parents what had happened to him.

In fact, Denise did run and hide when John, her father's friend came to the house. He still always sought her out, hugging and kissing her cheeks. She never did hit him in the nuts though, and this became her undoing.

For my readers, I hope that you realize that this is just a story. It is not a doctoral thesis to be analyzed and dissected. It is simply meant for entertainment. Please read it as such. If you like the story, then enjoy it. If you don't, just stop reading it and go on to another that pleases you. Also, because a writer presents a subject does not mean that he/ she is supportive of the elements of the story.

Writing involves the engendering of one's imagination which does not have to be based on fact. The story, however, should at least be plausible and believable and this is what I hope is conveyed in this story.

Enjoy the read!

............................................<<<<>>>>......................................

CHAPTER 2

Two months after the now glorious memory with John, Denise realized that she didn't have her period. She panicked, called Charlotte and told her what had happened. Together they went to the drugstore and bought a pregnancy test. It turned out to be positive.

Charlotte asked her what she was going to do, and she decided to tell John to see if he knew how to handle the situation.

The next week she met with him and told him. He blamed her for not using contraceptives, even though he knew that she was not having sex before he took her. He suggested an abortion, but she did not really want to do that. She had no money to pay for one and he never volunteered to help her with the cost.

She knew that she would be judged guilty of having premarital sex in her father's eyes and she did not want to add an abortion to her "sins."

Charlotte was with her for moral support when she told her parents about her pregnancy. As expected, her dad was furious and asked her who the boy was. She said that she only knew his first name and indicated that it was the first time that it had ever happened. Her mother looked at her and knew that she was lying about who the father was but sat quietly never bothering to tell her dad of her prior complaints.

Her dad told her, in no uncertain terms, that she could not live under his roof, unmarried and pregnant, so she had to look for someplace else to live.

He omitted to share with her that it was just how she was conceived. Her mother got pregnant with her while she and her dad were in school, and he had married her.

Denise called her grandma and told her what had happened and although quite upset, her grandmother was not about to have her granddaughter living in the streets and so she told her to come live with her.

She told her grandmother exactly what happened, and she hugged her and said,

"Sometimes, in life, things like this happen for a reason. I will talk to your mom, but you will always have a place to stay with me."

Denise's grandma did talk to her mother, reminding her that the same thing had happened to her, and she had not thrown her out. Her mother cried and told her grandma that she didn't want to put Denise out, but her husband had insisted, and it was his house in which she lived.

Her grandmother admonished her and told her that one day she would live to regret doing what she did.

Two weeks later, Denise heard that John had been transferred from the east coast to the west coast by his firm. He departed without letting her know and never offered any financial help.

Denise continued to attend school until she began to show. Her grandma talked to the principal who allowed the teachers to keep giving her assignments because she was such a great student.

She graduated with her class with a huge belly. Needless to say, there was no attending the prom nor the graduation ceremony, but she did receive her diploma.

Two months after graduation she gave birth to her son. She named him Justin after her grandmother's deceased husband.

Her grandmother advised her not to let Justin's birth stop her from progressing in life and urged her to further her education at the local community college. She would babysit little Justin. Denise listened to her grandmother and two and a half years later, earned her associate degree in computer engineering. Her grandmother and mother attended her graduation, but her father was nowhere to be seen.

She was offered a job at a prestigious firm with a good salary, pension and health plan. She continued to live with her grandmother, helping out with the bills and taking a great load off her financially.

After six months of employment. Denise bought a used Toyota Corolla and was able to drive her grandmother to church and to the supermarket for groceries. Her grandmother was so proud that she never entered the car unless he was all dressed up. Denise also took her to her doctor's appointments and worried about the health of her heart.

Occasionally, she and Charlotte would climb in her Corolla and go carousing on Friday nights, if Justin didn't have a game. She never missed any of them through elementary or high school. Sometimes they would make a connection but most often they returned home cursing the poor choices for men who were trying to get into their panties.

Justin, meanwhile, was a smart student. He rolled through elementary school and into high school. He was a pretty good athlete as well and represented his high school in basketball and track. His great grandma doted on him, spoiling him rotten but Denise kept him straight. He was astute enough to know that his mother was most often right, but he adored his great grandma.

A week after his fifteenth birthday, his beloved nana lay down to sleep and never woke up. He was devastated. Denise was broken but knew that her grandma's health was failing so she was not entirely surprised, and she had to be strong for him.

Justin was the one who found her, lying in bed on her back, with a half-smile upon her face, her fingers laced across her stomach over her open bible, ready to meet her Lord.

The funeral was held at her frequently attended Baptist church. Denise's mother attended and so did her father. That was the first time that she had seen him in years and the first time that Justin had ever seen him. He looked uncomfortable in the setting and he and her mother left the cemetery as soon as the internment had taken place.

Her grandmother left her the house and everything in it, with the understanding that if anything should happen to her, her love, Justin would inherit all of it.

Justin went into a tailspin after his great grandmother's death. He couldn't study nor perform his athletic activities and started missing school. The principal called Denise, but she was suffering deeply as well and was of little help to him.

Charlotte decided to step in and take over Justin, seeing her best friend suffering. She talked to him, hugged him, fed him and massaged his soul until he began to find his way back. She knew that he was going to be ok when she felt a thick erection pressing against her belly while his face was immersed in her breasts as she hugged him.

She smiled, seeing how embarrassed he was and sat him down and talked about it. She told him that any real man with his face pressed into her titties would get hard. He laughed so hard and hugged her but after that, he kept his face out of her breasts and his belly off hers. They both laughed at that.

Charlotte started sleeping over with Denise to help her out of the doldrums and Justin often heard their voices as they were giggling or screaming at some nasty thoughts that Charlotte was sharing with Denise.

Ever so often, Justin was treated to a naked boob or ass cheek as they went to the bathroom or the kitchen. He masturbated to visons of Charlotte's bubble ass.

By his seventeenth birthday he had become quite a looker. Mahogany skin, broad shoulders, wide flat chest, narrow waist, six foot one and cut quite an imposing figure.

While Denise was proud of how he had developed and kept up his studies and athletics, Charlotte, remembering the feel of his dick up against her belly, was wondering how big his dick was and could he use it.

She decided to find out, determined that Justin would not grow up like so many of the men with whom she and Denise had come in contact; all mouth, no finesse, no knowledge of what a woman really needs from a man. In short, in her words, a waste of a human being and a good dick.

Denise, as she had promised her grandmother, decided to continue her studies and three years later, she earned her baccalaureate degree in computer programming.

Again, she received a significant promotion and a sizeable increase in pay. She renovated her grandmother's home, updating the fixtures and windows and modernized it so that it was not missing any of the modern amenities. She also bought a new BMW!

Now thirty-six years old and feeling that she was "getting old," she set about looking for a possible mate. Both she and Charlotte beat the bushes but found no one with whom they wanted to spend the rest of their lives.

They would grin at each other and say,

"We got high standards and aint lowering them just for a good dicking!"

They found that most of the men that they met, were either looking for someone to support them, be a mama or just a bed mate. Others were on the downlow, some wanted slaves and very few offered the love, respect and affection that they both yearned for. They didn't want to boss the man, but wanted one who would stand up to them and was strong enough to make them know that he was a man yet be gentle with them when they needed it and be confident enough in himself to take them when he felt the need. They hated men who asked,

"Can I kiss you or may I have some?"

They wanted a man who knew when they were ready and would take them assuredly without begging. They hated beggars.

The pickings were very lean.

Denise realized that since she had given birth to Justin, she had had sex less than ten times in sixteen years! Charlotte, although a little wilder than she, who Denise lovingly called "Harlotte," had done it about twenty times in the same time period.

They both had a copious selection of toys which they used to their satisfaction, many recommended by Charlotte. Whenever there was a brownout or a blackout in the area, Denise would call Charlotte and ask her if she had been using all of her toys at the same time. They would giggle like schoolgirls and wait for the lights to come back on.

Once Denise was left screaming, as Charlotte had tried to describe to her how she had snapped the neck off on her Hitachi wand. For the next week, Denise was no good as every time she recalled the conversation, she would erupt with laughter until tears would flow from her eyes, as she asked no one,

"How does one break a Hitachi wand?"

Charlotte also would keep Denise up to date on Justin, telling her how he was doing emotionally, adding how big she thought his cock was getting and advising her to have a talk with him about sex, so that he wouldn't grow up like most of the men that they had been meeting.

Denise would laugh and tell Charlotte that she was his aunt and to stop worrying about the size of his dick.

Charlotte, however, was also becoming concerned about Justin's sexuality because she never saw him with any young girls and began to question him about it.

She was relieved to learn that his reason was that he found the high school girls to be immature and that they talked too much about their exploits. She found out that he already had sex, enjoyed it but had no regular partner.

As fate would have it, he pulled a thigh muscle at a track meet and was sidelined for a few days.

He needed heat and cold packs applied to his thigh along with massaging. Charlotte volunteered.

Denise, knowing what she was up to, warned her about leaving her son alone. Charlotte grinned.

Justin sat on the sofa clad in a t-shirt and gym shorts. Charlotte placed his foot on a stool and applied a hot compress to the injured thigh. She followed up with a cold pack on the same area, repeating it for about twenty minutes.

Unbeknownst to her, Justin could see down the front of her blouse as she had not worn a bra. Her lush breasts swung back and forth as she worked, and Justin's cock rose accordingly.

She finally recognized the tent and whipped the leg of his shorts up to look up his leg. He was not wearing underwear!

She was floored!

What she saw was a large thick cock. Not grotesquely large, but about eight inches in length and thick! My god, it was thick! Before she could restrain herself, she grabbed it in her hand and began pumping it while licking her lips.

"Jeezus H. Chris'," she murmured, "What a cock!"

Knowing that Charlotte was risqué and crazy, Justin snatched her hand off grinning. Regaining her sanity, she let it go as if it were a red hot poker. It waggled lewdly back and forth in her face.

"That is why I have no girlfriends," he intoned. "They try it once but its so big they are afraid to get more. Then they tell all the other girls how big my cock is, and they are all afraid to come near me."

"That's because you don't know how to use it." Charlotte gushed. "You probably just jam it in them causing excruciating pain. Come let Auntie Charlotte teach you how to use this thing, it is a gold mine! But don't you dare tell your Mama about this, she would kill me!"

He nodded and her pussy wept with glee!

She requested that he come to her house every Friday evening for "lessons."

To begin her "lessons," she informed him that a child's head can come out of a woman's pussy, so his cock could certainly get in if the woman is properly prepared.

He understood that.

She then asked him to kiss her. He gave her a little peck on her lips.

"Justin, Is that how you kiss a woman?" she screeched.

"No," he uttered,

"Well then, kiss me like a man!" Charlotte yelled.

Without delay, he pulled her to him and fiercely thrust his tongue down her throat. She was pleased to see his self-assurance, but his technique needed work.

"Whoa, buddy boy, that is your first mistake. You are not trying to choke a woman with your tongue. Make it soft and gentle. Let me show you how."

She took his face in her hands and softly nuzzled his lips with hers, then sucked his bottom lip and bit it ever so softly. Her tongue reached out like a rattlesnake's fang, searching, probing, licking, sliding in and out of his mouth. It flicked back and forth, teasing, coaxing his to come out and play with it. When it did, they dueled, twirling around each other until she sucked it into her mouth. Their saliva ran back and forth sharing the required intimacy. It was a master class in sensual kissing.

His cock responded mightily!

"Now," she said, let's practice that."

For the next hour, they practiced. He was a quick learner and by the time that she sent him on his way with her approval, her panties were sodden!

Soaking wet!

Pussy juice running down her thighs.

A large damp spot in the back of her dress.

She had to do an emergency cleanup!

His "cock" as she called it, was threatening to tear loose the zipper in his slacks from its moorings.

The following week, she taught him how to romance a woman. Taught him how to use his hands, how to suck her ear lobes, lick her throat, suck her neck leaving hickies all the way to the tops of her breasts.

She showed him that breasts were tender and should not be grabbed hard unless the woman asked him to. He learned to kiss and play with them before focusing on licking the nipples; to blow his breath on them once they were wet, suck on them gently, bite softly and tease them with his fingers, not twist and turn them like knobs on a radio.

By the time that he had completed his kissing lessons and loving breasts tutorials, he had made her cum at least ten times. She never let him know that, as she muffled her responses.

Justin knew though!

She couldn't wait to feel that big cock inside her but was determined not to short circuit his "education."

She continued teaching him how to travel down a woman's torso, paying attention to her shoulders, her back, her armpits, rib areas, her navel, her ankles, her calves, the insides of her thighs, the grooves between her pussy and her thighs, the globes and crack of her ass; all of this before he could get to the pussy.

Justin now realized that he had her cummin at every lesson and was champing at the bit to fuck her, but she held him off.

She told him that before he attacked a clitoris, he should play with and suck the labia, spreading them open as women loved the feeling of feeling sprawled open. It made them feel lewd and whorish, a sensation that they reveled in while they were hot and horny!

She taught him about licking around the clit, teasing the woman, sucking on his fingers to lubricate them and then easing them into her molten cave, searching for and most importantly finding her g-spot, and massaging it until she exploded. Sucking the clit, gently probing the anus and sliding a wet and lubricated finger inside once the trapdoor opened to his ministrations was included in his advanced technique!

She assured him that even a woman who didn't care for anal sex blew up if a finger was slowly inserted in her anus while she was cumming.

Justin was an attentive student and Charlotte was addicted to him even before the fucking section of the "lessons," commenced.

By the time that she had taught him how to beat the clit with his hard cock, coat it with pussy nectar and ease the head into the slit, wait for it to stretch to accommodate his size and slowly undulate in and out until he was at the womb's door, she was no longer teacher but student.

Justin was adding his own variations to her "lessons" and the feeling of his big cock sprawling her smoldering pussy was exquisite. It was sweeter than she had envisaged. He had her cumming again and again uncontrollably, as inch by inch he sank into her bubbling cauldron.

After a while, her class dismissal was when he was through with her, not when she had finished teaching. She was no longer in control. Justin was fucking her for all he was worth and to her he was worth a billion dollars!

He no longer came only on Friday evenings as she had originally designated, but when he wanted to fuck her, and she never refused his requests!

By now, he was a sophomore in college and a new world of seasoned pussy opened to him.

Armed with this newfound wealth of information, he seduced several mature women, blowing their minds with his talents and wrecking their pussies with his thick cock!

Many had to stop seeing him after several visits as it threatened their marriage and they had to put a stop to it before their husbands found out. The single ones couldn't get enough; but somehow Justin was unfulfilled.

coollvr1
coollvr1
166 Followers
12