A Reversal of Fortune - Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He even distended the pussies of a few of his fellow college students and gaped their assholes by long and deep fucking. They still never came back after a single fucking though but this time the reason was that he fucked them so hard that they lost their minds!

Still not seeing Justin bringing around girlfriends, Denise was concerned and decided to try to find out if he were gay. She had decided to give up on finding an eligible man for herself and settle for the occasional fuck from a half decent one, but she wanted a better life for her son.

She asked Charlotte's opinion, but Charlotte stayed mum on Justin's sexual prowess and Denise was left on her own, She decided to dress more sexily around him, "accidentally" exposing her ass cheeks and side boobs, wearing her robe loosely banded so that it often opened up to expose sheer nighties that allowed a view of her body, to see if he would respond.

It was hard to judge, but she thought that sometimes she saw his cock hardening. She definitely noticed that he sneaked glances at her semi-exposed body and began to be hopeful.

Justin, however, had noticed, and spent more and more time jerking off to the thought of fucking her. He didn't steal her panties and cum in them like so many horny sons did. Knowing that he was totally capable of handling her if he got a chance to be with her, he waited to see how things would develop.

He didn't have too wait long.

He awoke one morning and heard his mother call him down to breakfast. He had been fantasizing about her and although his cock was not in raging hardon status, it hung heavy and semi hard down in the leg of his gym shorts. He wore no underwear and no shirt.

When he reached the kitchen, Denise hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

His bare skin sent a shock through her, and he held her longer than she expected. Surprisingly, her robe clad body responded. Her nipples hardened. She gasped as his lips slid from her cheek down her neck and she felt a huge thickness pressing against her belly.

She closed her eyes for a moment and luxuriated in the feeling of being held by someone in whose arms she felt safe.

Then she felt the large cock suddenly surge against her and pussy oil dribble down her thighs.

She pushed back from him, held her head down to avert his gaze, told him that his breakfast was on the table and fled to her bedroom, thighs pressed hard together to stem the flow from within her.

She slammed her bedroom door and ran to the toilet, sat down, attacked her pussy with trembling fingers and frigged herself furiously until she had a smashing orgasm.

She yammered and cried out in ecstasy, hoping that Justin didn't hear her and when the tsunami has passed, she sat breathless on the commode as her pussy drained as erotic aftershocks wracked her.

She sat, wondering what that reaction was all about as never before had she ever had any desire to sleep with her son.

This was new and she had to figure out how to deal with it.

12