A Reward

Story Info
Some smut with Giovanni of TR.
1.5k words
5
931
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Lawrence looked down at the white box that lay on his bed, a room recently his now that he was an admin. He opened the box and saw a neko-meowth mad outfit. He gives a slight laugh and slips it on,

he pulls on an overcoat, hiding the outfit. This was for Giovanni's eyes only. There is still a small amount of muttering, though less ever since he silenced that other admin for suggesting he'd gotten his position under a desk. It was the truth of course, but that wasn't the point. Nothing distinct, and he didn't want to ruin his outfit.

He continued on his way until reaching Giovanni's offices. Putting on the headband and puts the overcoat on a hook.

"Yes." The voice was soft, but carried through the whole room. "I do have quite the amazing sense of taste. Oh." There is a slight intake of breath, and the blush that crosses Giovanni's face is very slight but unmistakable.His eyes roved over the young admin and a pleased smile dances on his lips. Tilting his head slightly he holds his palm at an angle and stares, waiting on something. There's a slight moment where he moistens his lips before swallowing slightly, the red on his cheeks intensifying for a moment.

Lawrence tilts his head for a moment and smiles back at the man, a smile that doesn't reach his cold brown eyes. "Thank you for the gift ... Master." He plays his part and dips into a little curtsy. His soulless eyes remained on Giovanni.

Giovanni slightly smirks and tilts his head. "Now that always sounds so much better than Boss coming out of your pretty mouth." His right hand drifted under Lawrence's chin and he leaned in to kiss him deeply, an act that caught the young admin completely off guard. As their lips met for the first time he slowly began to close his eyes. Then he felt a collar being attached around his neck, and cold metal resting against his chest. Slowly Giovanni leaned back holding onto a chain in his left hand. "A perfect finishing touch." He pulls on the chain harshly, causing Lawrence to stumble forward into his chest, wrapping the chain around his hand and pulled the gleaming chain taught, forcing Lawrence to look up at him. "Mine." It is a flat statement, but there was something in those dark eyes. Lawrence could swear it.

He didn't have much time to dwell on it Giovanni walked towards a black leather chaise, tugging the leash and forcing Lawrence to follow him. As the man lay back Lawrence felt his heartbeat rising with excitement at the thick bulge in the man's pants. Another tug at the leash nearly pulled him off his feet, and he stabilized, taking the hint and climbing onto Giovanni's lap. His own small cock peeking up, lifting the ruffles of his crinoline just a little. With an amused and derisive smile playing on his lips Giovanni stared down the ruffles of the skirt as he gently ran his hand over them, right above where Lawrence's hard cock was.

"Mmm... lift it up, I want to see our little friend." He chuckles, keeping a tight hand on the leash as Lawrence obeys, using a hand to lift up his skirt, revealing his small package, standing fully erect. Giovanni reaches down and wraps his whole hand around it, completely engulfing it. "That's what I like about you having such a small cock, pet... my whole hand can fit around it. I feel sorry for your girlfriend." He rubs his hand up and down, causing Lawrence to whine in pleasure and grind against his master's cock.

"Oh you're such an eager little pet.You just need to be reminded of what a *real* cock looks like." He stays there, just enjoying the feeling of his horny pet grinding against his crotch, idly he keeps playing with Lawrence's cock for a short while longer before leaning back to simply watch him move and moan.Shrugging his suit jacket a little he loosened his tie for comfort, a satisfied smile never leaving his lips.

His eyes followed the young man's movements intently, with great appreciation. Keeping one hand on Lawrence's leash he uses the other to press his pet's hips down onto his still clothed crotch.As Lawrence ground against him Giovanni dragged a single nail up his pet's arm, over his shoulder and up his neck lifting his chin up.

"You really are so very cute..." The words were more to himself than praise of his pet, as if he was idly considering something. Then he leaned in and pressed his lips against Lawerence's his eyes closing slightly. Though never enough to be completely closed. Opening his mouth slightly Lawrence felt Giovanni's tongue slip into his mouth as the kiss deepened. Then suddenly the man broke off the kiss and leaned back again. "My pet needs to lube up my cock unless he wants to ride it all dry." He laughs, coldly through a careful ear could hear just an actual hint of enjoyment. "Unlike yours, people can actually feel it."

He chuckles as he casually demeans his pet's cock. Then pauses and smirks slightly. "But it's so very pretty." He adds, kissing his fingertips and then placing the on the head of of the smaller man's cock, rubbing the it as precum leaks out. "So very horny for your master." He says, eyes steady as he lifted is pre-cum stained fingers up and then slowly licks them. "Maybe one day, if you're really good and do so very well.." He slowly runs his tongue over his top lip suggestively. "It wouldn't be any effort." He smirks, as he wraps his whole hand around Lawrene's cock again, engulfing the entire thing. "At all."

"My pants, my pet." It was an Instruction, a harsh inflection and he gives Lawrence more leash. Quickly Lawrence frees his master's cock and then bends down to start licking it as he reaches down to fetch the lube. As he does he feels Giovanni grab it and pull it up. Looking up Lawrence can see he's smirking. A tug on the leash pulls Lawrence up onto his knees.

"Come on forward my pet." He flicks his tongue over his lower lip and blushes for a moment, then the smile turns to a dark smirk. "You've been a good little kitty." And he grasps Lawrence cock along with his own holding them together and just staring down a satisfied smirk. "So delicate... and look at it next to mine." He gloats as he presses the lube into Lawrence' hands.

"Go on... I'm waiting my pet." His cock twitched. Lawrence poured the lube on and then climbed forward, lubing up his ass as he did. Then slowly he began to lower down until he could feel Giovanni press up against him. He felt his eyes meet his masters and he pressed down, letting out a moan of pleasure as the man's six inches began to press into his back passage.

With a growl he pushes himself down further and begins riding it a bit, with each movement taking more. All while Ginovanni simply leaned back and enjoyed it, the night lights of the city outlining the two of them. His eyes fixed on Lawrence as the man rode his cock. Absently Giovanni's hand drifted down and grasped Lawrence's thigh, holding onto it as the man continued to ride him. Humping up a little, their hips come closer and closer. Then, with little warning, Giovanni grabs his pet by both hips and shoves him all the way down, causing precum to spurt from Lawrence's hard cock.

"Nn..... yes... mmm... Master. Fuck me." Lawrence is nearly whining as he feels each hard thrust fill him so deeply. "Mm.... you feel so good inside of me..." He gasps, as his prostate is hit causing him to let out a yowl of pleasure that fills the air.

"Good Kitty." Giovanni smiles at him and leans forward while pulling on the leash, yanking Lawrence into another kiss, his free hand moving around to the back of his pet's head, holding on while they kiss very deeply. He pulls the other man closer, so their chests are resting together.

Lawrence feels the man's heart beat as it pumped his red blood and a smile crept over the young admin's face. Looking up meekly he leans up and kisses Giovanni moaning as he is held close. Each Thrust seems to have an eager passion to it. While Lawrence felt his master's tongue explore his mouth. All the young admin could do now is moan with passion as his ass was rammed and he was held close.

Then for a moment Giovanni pulled back. "Mm... close." He warned, another first, before returning to the kiss.His humping becoming erratic as he groans and then thrusts deeply into Lawrence, spilling several ropes of thick cum while humping deeply rubbing against Lawrence's prostate a few more times.The young admin lets out a few groans of his own as his cock sprays out, covering his master's belly in a thick pool of cum.

They lay there, until Giovanni's eyes seemingly uncloud and he looks down.

"Mmm... quite a mess my pet." He groans, but only lays back utterly spent and staying deep within his lover.