Frasier & Niles: Alone at The Cabin

Story Info
Frasier and Niles are left to their own devices at the cabin.
2.8k words
3.5
1.3k
00
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Frasier And Niles: Alone At The Cabin

By D.R. Hotdog

Frasier was already complaining before they got to the cabin, but what was new? Niles had prepared himself for his brother's whining, but took solace in the fact that the ladies would be arriving later that evening. "It would seem that the plowman has been at the bottle, since these roads seem to have been plowed by someone with one eye open." Frasier scoffed. Niles blinked.

"Maybe if the plowman had gotten plowed more himself, he could focus on his work." Niles laughed and hit Frasier on the shoulder. Frasier jerked and the BMW weaved.

"Careful, Niles, I'd rather not die in a car with my brother buried under the snow," He smiled, 'I'd rather be killed being smothered under the covers by Tiffany and her ample...personalities." Frasier winked and laughed much too hard at his own joke. Niles blinked again.

It would be another exciting weekend at the cabin for the Crane brothers. Niles thought. So many times they had brought women up to the cabin with the light of hope in their eyes for a romantic getaway. So many times they had ended up, just the two of them with far too much Chateau Neuf de Pape to drink between themselves. At least dad wasn't going to be there this time. If it all fell through, like things often did when Frasier was put in charge, they would at least have some brotherly bonding time. And some very good wine indeed. That thought didn't fill Niles with much optimism. But his favorite wine could always smooth over most things.

"Here we are, Niles — Chateau Crane, the rustic villa where the infamous Crane brothers lure unsuspecting damsels to depths of untold, but much storied pleasure." Frasier announced as they pulled into the drive.

"We know that you won't shut up about it when you've lured a poor woman to your den of —pleasures."

"Now Niles, let's not start this weekend off with that kind of attitude. We are men! Stalwart champions of our gender and we are going to show Tiffany and Shandra Li a magnificent weekend of wine and worship of the womanly form!" Frasier pontificated, sticking out his down-vest-clad chest.

"If you say so." Was all Niles could manage.

The brothers took in big deep breaths of the brisk mountain air. It was a refreshing reprieve from the haze and fog that had rolled into Seattle that week. The oppressive air had started to wear on Niles. Since Daphne and Donny had gotten engaged, he just felt off. Of course he was sad but it was beginning to feel like his amorous feelings towards the woman were being displaced. Now that his forbidden love was even further away, he was starting to lose interest. He was starting to have feelings that pulled him in a new direction that he had not expected. His heart sped up as his mind began to wander to new avenues of lust.

"Niles, we've been here dozens of times and you're looking at the cabin as though it is something wholly new to you. You've got the look of a star crossed lover on your face." Frasier said, leaning against the car. Niles shook his head and grinned. His cheeks flushed.

"I guess I'm just thinking about our two damsels traveling all the way from Vancouver just to spend the next few days in - sexual ecstasy." He said standing with his hands on his hips, mustering some machismo.

"There's my fellow knight of the order of Chateau de Crane!" Frasier laughed, " Now come on, let's get our things in the house and start dusting. We can't have the ladies walking in with a lick of dirt in sight. Nothing kills the heated passions of a woman faster than a dirty bannister."

"You do know women better than I." Niles rolled his eyes.

Once they got their several weekend bags to their respective rooms, Frasier went straight to the broom closet for his tools and set about dusting. Niles decided to make himself more comfortable. The confines of his winter clothes had quickly grown stuffy. He took off his Helly Hansen gear that he'd worn for the drive up the mountain. It never hurts to be prepared in case they were to have a flat. He wasn't about to let one of his Armani jackets get wet with snow while they flagged someone handier than them to replace a flat. As he undressed, Niles eyed the new hot tub through his bedroom window. Since it had been installed that autumn on the back patio, it had sat unused. He opened the window and cold air and the smell of hot chlorine wafted into the room. The hot tub was strategically placed; private, the backdrop a sloping hillside filled with thick pines and a thick layer of snow upon everything.

"That looks like it could get someone right in the mood." Niles thought as he pulled on his black lace briefs. Now that they were on, he really felt like he needed someone to take them off. He traced a finger down his bare chest, listening to the thrum of the hot tub's motor. A light vibration penetrated the floorboards of the patio through into the cabin.

"Sherry, Niles?" Frasier asked, peering around the doorframe into Niles' room.

"Oh, I see you have purchased some extra special garments for the weekend. Shandra Li is going to be unable to contain herself when she sees you in that number." He said, stepping into the room. He handed his brother a flute filled with tawny liquid.

"Sorry. I had to pour the sherry in flutes, we must've forgotten to bring the sherry glasses." Frasier said as Niles took the drink from his hand. Frasier blushed looking over his brother's naked torso. Had Niles been hitting the gym? He was as lithe as a black jaguar. And he'd never seen a shred of tone on the man's legs but there they were, lean and strong. He'd even shaved. Everything. Except for his chest, that was.

Niles blushed and the front of his lace briefs moved. He hoped Frasier didn't see him getting aroused. Or did he mind at all? His mind was as far as it could be from Daphne moon.

"No, Fraz. I packed the sherry glasses myself." Niles said. "I knew you'd forget."

He turned and bent over at the waist, fishing through his Louis Vuitton overnight bag. Frasier eyed his ass in his black lace briefs. He could see the outlines of everything.

"My lord!" Frasier exclaimed under his breath.

"What's that?" Niles asked, looking back over his shoulder, his eyes gleaming.

"Oh-well, I'm just surprised that you remembered." Frasier answered. He was sweating and half hard. What was this feeling? Had it been hiding below the surface for decades? It must just be the dry spell. What had it been since he'd slept with Sandra? Two...no, three months?

Niles turned and stood with the sherry glasses in one hand and his sherry in the other. His chest and cheeks flushed with blood. "Here pour yours in here." He said extending the short tulip sherry glasses. "Then we can pour mine once I get a hand free."

Frasier gulped. His heart was beating and blood was filling his extremities. All of his extremities. Frasier poured his sherry into the glass in Niles hand, some drops of the warm, tawny liquid splashing onto his brother's hand.

"Waste not, want not." Niles cooed and licked the sherry off his hand, then handed the filled glass to Frasier. Frasier's head started to swim.

"I really should get back to dusting. The ladies could be here within the hour and we really need the -" He began.

"Banisters cleaned. And polished." Niles said, pouring his sherry into the new glass. He took a pull and took all the sherry at once. Throwing it back like a shot.

"Yes, yes. All the hard wood banisters need to be dusted and-polished before the women arrive." Frasier turned, his erection bulging in his pants and hardly clearing the door frame.

My god, he thought, he must've seen my triumphant erection. How could anyone miss this tower? Frasier took a deep breath and around the corner, out of view of Niles, he too downed his sherry. The warm liquid went easily down his throat and warmed his stomach. He poured another dram of Sherry, set it on a coaster then gripped the shaft of the long handled duster and set to work on the banisters.

Niles strode onto the back patio in his Dior robe. The sherry had gone straight to his head, but his mind was already filled with so many perverse, new thoughts and feelings. It all made him ungodly horny. So much so that even the body of his older brother was making him salivate. But he pushed that down. The lovely Shandra Li was coming all the way out to spend the weekend with him. Even before he had packed for the trip, Niles had been full of anxieties about their cabin date. They hardly knew each other.

They had done some heavy petting in the limo ride back to her condo after the opera when they last got together. Then, he had been so nervous that he hardly made a move. As usual. She was really the one taking charge, touching his inner thigh, biting his lip as they kissed. Then, he had been like a youngling fawn, unsteady and infirm. Now, with this - feral hunger growing in him, he would take charge.

"This animal needs meat!" Niles said, throwing back the cover of the hot tub. A thick cloud of steam rushed out and blew open his robe, soaking his chest hair, the only patch he hadn't shaved, with a hot spray.

"What was that, Niles?" Frasier shouted from the kitchen door. The door opened out to the patio and Frasier stood there, too donning his silk evening robe. He held the bottle of Harvey's Bristol Cream Sherry.

"Ah, Frasier! I said - this animal needs Sherry!" Niles smiled and flashed his trademark lying grin.

"The sherry is really doing something to my head." Frasier said, "Either it's the new vintage or they must've labeled this bottle with the wrong proof. It must be stronger than what I'm used to." He strode forward into the roiling steam and poured Niles another glass.

"Fortified wine? Perhaps it's fortified with vodka." Niles cracked. Perhaps its fortified with a potent aphrodisiac? He mused to himself.

"I've got to admit that I am finding myself quite hot and bothered since we arrived. Maybe it is the fresh air?" Frasier said, fanning himself despite the alpine chill.

"We have been cooped up in that haze that's fallen over Seattle. It's only natural animal instinct for the fittest creatures to move to higher vistas when air quality gets bad." Niles proclaimed.

"Is that true?" Frasier asked, tilting back his head.

Niles paused and sipped his fortified wine, "I don't know." He laughed. Frasier shook his head but he couldn't shake his smile. He couldn't remember the last time they had had such a good time together. He was feeling like a teenager again. All he could think about was keeping the good times rolling. That and sex.

"I can't wait to get the ladies in this hot tub." Frasier said, dipping his fingers into the bubbling water. Niles had switched it on already and it was frothing like a lobster pot. "Perhaps if we ply them with wine and the signature Crane charm, they will take a dip with us sans bathing suits."

The water was near scalding, but mingled with the chill air, it was a heavenly feeling. Niles stuck his hand in the water and sighed as the warmth cursed up his arm. Snow began to fall lightly, tiny flakes drifting lazily and disappearing into the air above the steaming tub. Niles looked at Frasier, underlit by the blue light of the spa, his features were so masculine and strong, he'd never taken a moment to actually admire them. He really was an imposing figure compared to Niles and his swimmers body.

"Is something on my face?" Frasier asked, brushing his mouth and chin with his wet hand.

"You know you have the most beautiful blue eyes. I never really noticed them before."

"Well, not to toot my own horn, but you're not the first one to admire my baby blues. They've helped me seal the deal more than a few times. With women that is." Frasier blushed, looking away bashfully.

"Now where are those ladies?" Frasier asked, looking at his wrist as if there had been a watch there. He patted his robe for his cellphone. "You know I really ought to give Tiffany a call and see if they have had some trouble on the road. Wouldn't you know it, I left my cell phone in my bedroom." He said, excusing himself. Frasier turned and walked back into the house, closing the door behind him.

Niles stood in the slow, gentle snow. The icy flecks falling on his exposed chest and shoulders turned into droplets of water the moment they came into contact with his roiling hot flesh. He felt as if a furnace burned in him, filling him with vitality and beastial energy. And of course raw sexual vigor. Niles felt himself growing. Blood flowed to his cock in pulses, pressing against the soft, sheer fabric of his black lace briefs. Clear, hot pre-cum dribbled out of him and ran down his inner thigh. "What is happening to me?" He asked himself. He pressed himself against the hot tub's outer shell and felt the heat and vibration of the machine thumping against his body. It was like a living thing and his body was calling out for any living thing at that point.

The black lacey affair fell to the damp wood of the patio and Niles tossed his robe onto a nearby table. Just hours ago, Niles Crane wouldn't have been caught dead, letting one of his silk Dior robes get even a drop of water on it. But suddenly, he no longer cared for material things. The only needs he had were purely carnal. His lithe, hairless body slipped into the churning water. For a moment it didn't even feel that hot against his already feverishly hot skin. Immediately he felt pulsating jets rake his body, targeting his throbbing cock like they were laser guided.

"Oh." He proclaimed and threw back the last of his Sherry. His knuckles went white with the grip he had on the edge of the tub as he gave into the power of the jets. It felt like the fingers of a god of sex. A rush of pleasure slammed into the shaft of his iron cock and he gasped, his body shuddering with ecstasy. He squeezed the rubber headrest and arched his back, his face skyward, snow falling on his skin as he had the most powerful orgasm of his life. Ropes of cum surged into the rolling water and Niles bit his lip to keep himself from screaming out. His legs kicked and he bucked against the jets, getting every last drop of cum out of himself. He hadn't touched his cock at all. Only water and the rubber lips of the jet nozzles.

He slumped down in the tub. He didn't care about the obvious wad of jizz bobbing around in the water. "God I would kill for a cigarette." He said, taking in deep breaths of the fresh mountain air.

"Bad news, Niles." Frasier said from behind him. NIles jumped, startled and covered his cock with his hands before realizing he was safe and hidden below the bubbles.

"Give it to me straight." Niles answered, looking over his shoulder. Shame mixed with pleasure as he realized that release was only the cream off the top. He was still lusty to the core.

"Tiffany and Shandra Li got caught in a pile up at the base of the mountain and they had to turn around. It's going to be a day before the road is cleared apparently." He said, crestfallen. "I asked Tiffany if we should drive down and possibly meet them at a hotel. Apparently the road is impassable both ways. Looks like it's just us stuck up here for at least twenty four hours."

"Just you and me, huh?" Niles said coyly. He could not contain himself. Obviously. Frasier strode forward, his larger frame making the wooden slats of the patio moan under the pressure of his steps. He filled Niles' glass once again with Sherry, the glass sitting on the edge of the hot tub that his younger brother had just violated. Frasier bent down and picked something from the decking. Niles' eyes went wide. Frasier stood, Niles black panties dangling from a finger.

"Getting the party started without me, Niles?" He said. Frasier smiled and let his own robe fall to the deck. Then went his white briefs.

~END OF PART ONE~