A Reward For Candy Pt. 01

Story Info
Sir brings a fuck toy home for Candy.
8.1k words
4.73
17.1k
12
0

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is only my second submission to Literotica. This is intended to be a three-part series, but I have considered expanding it even more. Please comment any constructive criticism or any suggestions of where you'd like to see this story go. Thank you for reading!

"Good evening, Sweet Candy," Sir stated as he walked into his apartment, tossing his keys into a bowl on the entry table.

"It is now, Sir," his young pet chirped, grinning up at him from the floor next to the door. She was waiting for him in her default position, completely naked on her knees with her thighs spread open and sitting with her feet crossed underneath her. Her bright, blue eyes danced eagerly, looking up at him with a grin on her face. Her long, sandy blonde hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, falling halfway down her back. Her large, DD-cup, white tits stood deliciously on her chest, topped with large pink areolas that crinkled as they gathered together her hard, pert nipples. Goosebumps flooded her perfect, unblemished skin as he ran his rough, calloused finger across her jaw line to her chin, tilting it up more, her throat now a straight line from her chin to her chest.

"I brought you that reward we discussed," he stated, turning and tugging the bound wrists of the tall, full-figured woman behind him. She stepped forward in response, coming into view of the pet sitting on the floor. Sir stood still, allowing Candy to take in the specimen that he had brought home to her as a reward for completing her training as his personal house pet.

Candy's eyes lit up, and her stomach soared as she took in the tall woman in front of her. Her platinum blonde hair was styled nicely and fell just below her shoulders. Even with a black, silk blindfold in place around her eyes, her well done makeup was evident. Full, red, pouting lips were glossy and plump. Candy's eyes traveled down to the expensive white blouse that clung to her figure, just low enough to show off the tops of her full, milky-white, E-cup tits. A short, tight, black skirt hugged her curvy hips, falling just a couple of inches below her full, plump ass. On her feet, very expensive, black, high-heeled shoes made her sleek, thick legs look delectably long. Her long, perfectly manicured fingernails were blood red, and her fingers were intertwined together, the black binding holding her wrists securely together.

Sir could tell that Candy was eager to get started on exploring her toy that stood before her. He smirked down at her and pet her hair. "Soon, Sweet Candy," he stated, his deep, low voice smooth like honey.

"Yes, Sir," she replied, biting her bottom lip to restrain her excited smile. "Who is she?" she asked, tentatively.

"That's of no difference to you," he replied, unbuttoning the front of his shirt and sliding it off his broad shoulders, his muscular, toned arms flexing as he reached up and slid the tight undershirt off over his head of messy, tousled, dark brown hair. Multiple tattoos splashed colors over his chiseled chest, abs, and arms. He tossed the shirts onto the floor to the side and slung his six-foot, five-inch brawny frame into the chair next to the entrance, allowing Candy to remove his shoes. "She doesn't need a name other than Toy," he continued. "She's nothing more and nothing less than a fuck toy."

A quiet huff came from the red glossy lips next to him, and he reached up and harshly pinched one of her nipples, through her blouse and bra, making her jump. "Isn't that right?" he asked, twisting and pinching harder.

A very subtle moan escaped her beautiful lips. "Yes, Sir," she replied in a whisper. He smirked and then looked back down at Candy, shooting her a quick wink.

She grinned back at him widely and massaged his feet and then his calves, working her way slowly up his long, muscular legs. He let go of Toy's nipple and started to unbutton her blouse with one hand. His other hand pet Candy's hair as she laid her head on one of his thighs, still massaging him.

"We are having company tonight," he explained to Candy. Her eyes darted to Toy. "Not only her," he clarified. "A couple coworkers are going to join us tonight. They should be here shortly."

"I will be available to whoever you deem worthy," she replied, humbly.

"Oh, I know you will, Sweet Candy," he stated, petting her head and then pushing it toward his crotch. She nosed against him, his cock hard in his pants already.

He dropped his hand from Toy's now opened blouse and pulled her bound wrists, turning her to face him. He reached up and pulled her bra down, one cup at a time, forcing her tits to spill over the top. Candy's mouth massaged the side of his cock through the fabric of his clothing as he pinched each of Toy's hard nipples, one at a time, pulling them the rest of the way over the top of her bra. He dropped his hand back down, joining his other hand on top of Candy's head, his eyes fixed on Toy, displayed in front of him.

His ten-inch cock strained against his clothes underneath Candy's hot mouth, soaking the fabric with her spit. She looked up at him, her eyes begging for his permission. He glanced back down at her long enough to nod his consent and then stared back at Toy's undone state.

Candy's hands immediately went to work, freeing his cock from his clothes, instantly wrapping her hot, wet lips around its large, mushroom head when it sprang free. She wrapped both of her tiny hands around the base of his thick girth, her mouth bathing the head with spit. Rising onto her knees, her legs spread, she pushed her head down, taking more of him into her mouth. Her mouth watered and drool ran down his shaft, and against her hands. One of his hands, wrapping her ponytail around its palm, held her hair tightly, tugging at her scalp.

"All of it," he stated, pushing her head down, slowly sliding into her throat. She nodded, moving her hands to the tops of his thighs as she opened her throat for him. Pushing past her tonsils, she gagged hard around the intrusion. She backed off slightly and then slid back on, further this time. "Good girl," he groaned through clenched teeth. Her fingers dug into his thigh muscles as her body craved air, but his pleasure encouraging her to continue. She finally was able to bury him completely down her throat, her gags squeezing him tightly. Her need for air was desperate, and she tried to back away, but his hand on her ponytail pushed her back down, holding himself in her throat. Her lungs burned, and she clawed at his thighs, her throat constricting with every gag. He held her there for another few seconds before pulling her off his cock and releasing her. She immediately flopped back, splayed across the floor on her back, her legs spread as she gasped and sputtered for breath. Her chest heaved as she scrambled back up onto her knees again, instantly resuming her default position in front of him.

"I'm sorry, Sir," she gasped, still trying to catch her breath.

"Again," he demanded, his voice deep. "Until you get it right." She immediately crawled back between his legs and slid him back into her mouth, hungrily sucking on his cock. "Hands behind your back," he added. She immediately obeyed, clasping her hands behind her back, her tits jutting out in front of her. Her tongue bathed the shaft of his cock, up and down twirling around the head and then traveling back down the shaft. Once again, she took him into her throat, taking a deep breath through her nose before deep throating his cock. He petted her hair as she bobbed up and down on his cock, alternating between sucking on the head and deep throating him.

His eyes traveled back up to Toy, still standing before him, her tits on display. He slid his large, rough hand up, between her thighs. "Open your legs, Toy," he instructed. She hesitated for a brief moment in which he forced his hand up, between her clamped thighs. "Open your fucking legs!" he barked, loudly, making her jump and immediately spread her legs slightly. His fingers rubbed through the slit between her legs, pushing the fabric of her panties up and lodging it between her pussy lips. A smirk spread across his face when he realized how soaked her panties were already.

"Do not hesitate again, slut," he sneered, rubbing his fingers against her clit. A moan escaped her lips, and he watched her open her legs a little more.

"Yes, Sir," she replied timidly, her breath quickening as he pinched her clit between his thumb and forefinger. Her mouth dropped open into an 'O', and he felt the wetness of her panties increase.

Feeling Candy's velvet throat, worshipping his cock, he wrapped her ponytail around his free hand again. Candy took a deep breath in through her nose one last time and then swallowed his cock again. Sir pushed his fingers to the side of the fabric in front of Toy's pussy and sunk three of them inside of her. He gripped Candy's ponytail and began to empty his balls into the back of her throat. She immediately swallowed, gulp after gulp, each rope of seed that expelled from him. He pulled himself slowly out of her throat for the last two spurts of cum that splashed into her mouth as she gasped for air again.

His jaw clenched as he watched the puddle of cum gather in the middle of her tongue. He released her hair and ran this finger across her jaw bone. "You may swallow," he stated, his smokey, gray eyes staring at her. She swallowed and grinned at him, her cheeks pink and her breath still fast. "Good girl," he stated.

He withdrew his fingers from Toy's pussy and held them out in front of Candy's face. "This uptight bitch here is soaked listening to you choke on my cock," he stated, rubbing his wet fingers underneath Candy's nose. She smelled Toy's arousal, now on her upper lip, and her mouth watered again. She grinned up at Sir.

Sir tucked his cock back into his boxer briefs and pants and stood up, patting Candy on top of her head. "Did you eat your dinner?" he asked, picking his shirts up off the floor.

"Yes, Sir," she replied, nodding her head.

"Good, girl. It's gonna be a long night," he replied, crouching down to her level and tugging the end of her ponytail, a smirk turning up the corner of his mouth.

"I'm ready, Sir," she responded, nodding adamantly.

"I know you are," he stated, lightly fingering her earlobe and then running its tip across her jawbone and down to her chin. He hooked his finger underneath it and lifted her face more. "Wait and greet my guests," he instructed, "and don't touch your toy yet," he added with a smirk and a wink. "You'll get your chance shortly."

She nodded her understanding, "Yes, Sir." His pants, still undone hung loose and low around his hips, the two deep dimples on his backside, above the band of his underwear showing. She bit her lip and watched him pad, barefooted out of the room and into the kitchen.

Left alone, with this tall, blonde, bombshell, made a knot form in the pit of her stomach. Even bound and blindfolded, there was an air about her that intimidated the young, naked house pet. She used the opportunity alone with her to take in her features more carefully and intentionally. Her blouse was now completely unbuttoned and open, and her tits still hung over the tops of her bra. Her chest heaved with every breath she took, and her bottom lip was pinned nervously between her teeth. Her nipples were still rock-hard pebbles, and Candy watched her squeeze her thigh muscles together, obviously trying to quiet the humming anticipation deep in her pussy.

A knock on the door startled them both, and Candy rose to her feet. She opened the door completely, revealing her naked body to the two grinning men on the other side.

"Goddamn!" one of them exclaimed with a shocked laugh. "He wasn't bullshitting!"

"Please, come in," she stated, her voice shaking and nervous. They both stepped through the door, stopping short when they noticed Toy. Candy shut the door and dropped to her knees again, in her default position.

"Holy fuck!" the other man laughed, shaking his head. "No fucking way!"

"I told you I'd take care of it," Sir stated, reappearing in the room, sipping a beer.

"Is that really -- " the first man began.

"Yes," Sir replied, interrupting him and shaking his head adamantly, holding one finger up in front of his lips. "This is my pet, Candy," he stated, standing next to her and petting her hair. "And this one," he continued, gesturing toward Toy, "is just a slut that I brought home for Candy as a reward for completing her training. You'll get your chance with her shortly," he stated.

They both nodded, huge grins plastered to their faces as they stared at both indecent females.

"On your feet, sweet girl," Sir commanded, her eyes lighting up, given the unusual order to stand in his presence. She leapt to her feet, grinning. "Bring your toy and follow me," he instructed.

Candy tentatively grabbed the strap of the binding on Toy's wrist and led her behind Sir and his guests into the living. She watched as he cleared off the small, wooden coffee table. Still shirtless, and with his pants still undone, he sat down and lounged back in one of the chairs across from the couch, propping his bare feet up on the table and taking a sip of his beer.

"My guests are thirsty," he stated, gesturing for his company to take a seat. They both sat on the couch, their cocks already straining against the blue jeans they wore.

"Would you like beer?" Candy asked, her eyes cast down at the floor.

"Yeah," they both replied, in unison.

She immediately scurried into the kitchen pulling her toy behind her, whose heels clicked on the tile floor. Candy retrieved two beers and placed them both in Toy's hands, leading her back into the living room. She paraded Toy in front of the men long enough for them to grab their beers and cop a feel of Toy's fat tits, before leading her to stand in the middle of the room, next to the table.

"Strip her," Sir instructed, gesturing his head toward Toy. "Bottom to top."

Candy bit her lip to stifle a smile and went to work, dropping to her knees and unstrapping her high heeled shoes. Toy wobbled and struggled to keep her balance as her shoes were removed, one at a time. Her tits jiggled as she tried to maintain on her feet. Once her shoes were off, Candy unzipped her skirt, pulling it off of her hips and letting it puddle around her ankles. She revealed red, skimpy, lace panties, the crotch of which were still lodged in her slit where Sir had pushed them. Both of her bald pussy lips pushed out around the fabric.

Sir was pleased with his pet when she chose to slowly dig the fabric out of Toy's slit by probing into her cunt with one finger to hook the fabric. She then used both of her hands to slowly peel the panties down, stopping mid-thigh. She leaned her face into her toy and inhaled deeply, taking in the scent of her wet cunt. She let out a quiet moan and then continued sliding the panties down her thighs... past her knees... over her taut calf muscles... and then let them puddle on top of the skirt.

"Lick her feet," one of the guests commanded.

"And her legs all the way up to her fat cunt," the other added.

Candy's eyes flashed over to her owner who nodded his consent. "Do as you're told, unless I tell you otherwise," he stated, clearing up any future confusion.

"Yes, Sir," she replied, scooting her knees back and bending at the waist to reach Toy's feet.

"Spread your legs open, Candy," one man ordered. She did as she was told, pushing her knees further apart, her ass in the air and her tits resting on the ground as she slowly licked the top of one of Toy's feet. Both of Candy's holes were in plain view of all three men as she pushed her ass out further, her cheeks automatically spreading more. She bathed Toy's foot with her tongue for several licks, her heart racing with excitement, knowing the men were leering at her bare, open pussy and her asshole.

"Damn, Jay," one of the men groaned, rubbing his cock through his jeans. Sir smirked and continued to watch as Candy dragged her tongue up Toy's ankle and then the inside of her calf. She had now risen on to all fours as she ascended Toy's trembling legs. Her naked tits hung below her, and she intentionally moved her body to make them sway, knowing the effect that she was having. She licked the inside of Toy's knee and continued on up her thigh. When she reached the spot where her legs met, Candy looked back at Sir.

"Will you please have her open her legs for me, Sir?" she asked in a sultry voice.

"She's yours. You tell her what to do," he replied, his cock standing at attention through the spread open top of his pants.

Candy's mind swam with delight and a grin spread across her face. "Open your legs, cunt," she stated, firmly. Toy hesitated momentarily, and Candy looked back at Sir. He slowly raised one eyebrow at her and rubbed the stubble on the side of his face, waiting to see what she would do. She nervously chewed on her bottom lip for a moment when she turned back to face Toy.

*SMACK!*

Toy yelped when she felt Candy's hand slap her directly across the face. "I said open your fucking legs!" Candy barked, her voice a little more assertive. Sir smiled as he watched Toy step over her puddled clothes with one foot and widen her stance, her legs spreading in obedience. "Do not hesitate again when given instructions!" Candy stated.

"Yes, ma'am," Toy replied, making a smile instantly spread across Candy's face. She moved her face back down to where her tongue had previously stopped and resumed her licked path upward.

When she reached the apex of Toy's thighs, she backed her face away enough to admire Toy's bald pussy, up close. Her lips were more substantial than Candy's high and tight pussy lips. Candy had to use her fingers and spread open her fold to get visual access to her hardened cit. The inside of her fold glistened with her juices, her arousal for what was happening to her apparent. Candy pushed her nose against Toy's clit as she snaked her long tongue as far as it would go through her slit. In one, long, slow lick, she dragged her tongue through the ditch between Toy's legs and then flicked her tongue against her hardened clit. Toy let out a whimper and her knees trembled.

Candy could hear the heavy breathing from the two men on the couch and knew that her little show was impressing them. She released Toy's lips and backed her knees up again, bending to mirror her actions up the other leg.

She spread her thighs apart and made sure to push her ass into the air as she bathed Toy's other foot with her tongue. The cold air of the room sent goosebumps through her body when it hit her displayed asshole and wet pussy.

"God, that pussy looks divine," one of the men stated.

"It is," Sir immediately replied, making Candy blush and grin against the skin of Toy's ankle.

"And that perfect little asshole," the other man admired. "Hard to believe anything fits in that little thing."

"Her holes belong to me, and the only one I'm willing to share is her mouth," Sir stated, sending butterflies fluttering through Candy's stomach. "This uppity slut fuck toy, though..." he added, but then paused for a moment before continuing, "... Is available just about any way you want to use her."

"Fine by me," the first man laughed, sliding to the edge of the couch.

"Me, too," the second one added, leaning in to take a closer look at Candy's displayed parts.

Candy continued her tongue's journey all the way up back to Toy's pussy and once again, spread her lips and took one more, long lick.

"Do you enjoy the taste?" Sir asked.

"Yes, Sir, but it's not as sweet as mine," Candy cooed, flicking the clit in front of her one more time before standing.

Sir smirked again, proud of the progress that his young house pet had made over the past two weeks of her training. He watched her movements, slow and sultry, moving like a snake about to devour its prey. His hard cock twitched, pushing hard against its fabric prison. He glanced at his co-workers and found them both with their hands inside of their undone pants, ravenously stroking their cocks.