A Reward For Candy Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

His balls tightened, and he released Toy's hair, grabbing Candy's hips with both of his huge, rough hands. He pulled her down tightly against himself, pushing in as deeply as possible, and held her there. A loud, deep groan rolled up from his gut and out of his mouth as he emptied himself into her.

"Thank you, Sir," she whispered, through panting breath. She collapsed back against him, laying on his heaving chest while his cock still twitched inside of her.

"Good, girl," he replied, petting her sweaty hair. "You did well."

She grinned, satisfied with pleasing him and closed her eyes, listening to the grunts coming from the two men still ripping her fuck toy apart. She waited until she heard their finishing grunts as they filled both of her fuck holes with their cum again.

She felt Toy's rhythm steady while she continually licked Sir's balls, occasionally bumping her nose against her clit and looked down.

"Eat this cum out of my pussy," she demanded. She heard Sir let out a huff of a laugh in her ear.

"Have you enjoyed your reward?" he asked, sliding his cock out of her hole, allowing her to push his cum out onto Toy's waiting mouth.

"Yes, Sir," she replied, watching the blindfolded fuck toy lap the white goo out of her pussy. "Thank you, Sir."

Both men pushed Toy aside, moving away from her and collapsing on their backs on the floor, completely spent. Their spunk leaked from her used holes, down her thighs.

Sir lifted Candy off his lap, setting her back on her feet where she immediately sunk to the floor in her default position. He petted her head and smirked at her, before bending down next to Toy to retrieve his pants.

"You stay right the fuck there," he stated, flicking her nipple that hung beneath her like an udder. "You're far from finished."

She let out a whimper, and he stood, pulling his pants on, sans underwear.

"Alright, boys," he stated, shrugging his shoulders. "I believe I've delivered on what I claimed I could."

They both laughed and nodded, dragging themselves back to standing and redressing themselves. "Well, forgive me for ever doubting the master," one of them laughed, his eyes surveying the scene and shaking his head.

Sir shrugged again and stepped over Toy, still naked on all fours on the tile floor. He led his guests back out of the living room and to the front door, leaving the two used sluts on his floor.

"Holy fuck," Toy whispered, hearing their voices far away now.

"Shhh!" Candy shushed her. "No talking!"

Toy let out a little laugh at her current predicament. "I've never been used like that before!" she continued, her voice still whispered. "Nobody tells me what to -- "

"Shut the fuck up!" Candy barked, her voice louder than a whisper, but barely.

Toy let out a deep, belly laugh, mainly still in disbelief for what had happened to her over the past several hours.

"Something funny?" Sir asked, his bare feet stepping on her fingers on the floor.

She yelped and cried out, trying in vain to retract her fingers. "N...n...n... no, Sir," she stuttered, feeling him crouch down beside her head. He stuck one of his fingers out and touched her hair, finding it sticky and wet. He wiped the finger off on his pants leg.

"I know you can't see right now," he started, his deep voice low and raspy, "so I'll describe for you what you look like. You look like a used cum dumpster. Since all of your fuck holes have been filled with cum, you look pretty disgusting and used up. These look like the udder under a cow," he stated slapping the side of her tits so that they started to swing underneath her. "You certainly don't look anything like that stuck-up bitch I met in a bar four hours ago."

Her breath caught in her throat at his harsh words. Nobody had ever spoken to her like that. Her face burned bright red.

"And all that big talk about how important you are?" he stated with a chuckle. "You just let yourself be a cum rag for three guys you don't even know... Two of which, you don't even know what the fuck they look like."

She swallowed hard again, tears pricking the corners of her eyes.

"You do realize that I didn't even deem them worthy to fuck my pet, right?" he sneered. "But I let them do whatever they wanted to you. This little nobody teenage girl that is my personal property as my pet is more valuable than you. Let that sink in and see if you still find any of this funny."

"You're an asshole," Toy stated, her voice choked up.

Sir laughed, flicking her nipple again. "I'm not even close to finished showing you what an asshole I am," he stated.

He stood again, finally moving off of her fingers. She immediately retracted them and whimpered. He walked over to where Candy sat, still in her default position and petted her head.

"She's disgusting," he told her, "but I'm not through with her yet. Bring her to your room and clean her up. I'll be in there later, and I expect her to be less... Sticky."

Candy nodded. "Yes, Sir."

Sir stood up and walked out of the living room.