A Reward For Candy Pt. 02

Story Info
Sir continues to enjoy Candy and a fuck toy.
6.9k words
4.65
15.7k
6
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/21/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

This is a continuation of my previous submission: A Reward for Candy. This story can stand alone, but reading part one will give you context for how this unfolded. Please comment with any constructive criticism. I'd like to hear from you whether or not you liked it, and what direction to take for part three. All characters are of the legal age of 18 (barely 😉 )

A Reward for Candy

Pt 2

Sir entered Candy's room dressed only in a pair of destressed blue jeans slung low across his hipbones. Taking a large bite from the apple in his hand, he leaned against the doorframe for a moment, crossing one of his ankles over the other, his slate gray eyes drinking in the two naked women before him. Young Candy sat in her default position, her big, blue eyes looking up at him anxiously, and an excited smile on her face. Her pink nipples were hardened nubs in the center of her perky tits that sat perfectly on her chest, and her tight, blonde ponytail hung neatly down the center of her back. Looking at her, he mentally commended himself for choosing such a ready and willing slut for a house pet that was always eager to please him.

He shifted his gaze to the fuck toy to her left. Candy had prepared Toy well for him. While her milky white skin was still marked with pink splotches from her earlier treatment with his coworkers, she was no longer covered in their collective cum. Her hair was pulled back into a tight ponytail, and her blindfold still sat in place over her eyes. Candy had instructed her on default positioning, and she now sat on her knees on the carpeted floor, rocked back onto her feet behind her and her legs spread apart. Her elbows were tied together, behind her back, making her bare tits jut out in front of her. Her breathing was fast, and her nervousness was palpable as she shifted and fidgeted in her position.

After silently staring for a few moments, taking a few more bites of the fruit, he righted himself and entered the room.

"Are we having fun yet?" he asked, playfully tugging the end of Candy's ponytail as he strolled a circle around her.

"Yes, Sir," she replied. "Thank you for my reward."

"You've earned it," he stated. "Is she giving you any trouble?" he asked, now walking in slow circles around Toy.

"A little bit, Sir," Candy replied, nodding. "She doesn't understand her place."

"Oh?" he asked, stopping his paced circles in front of Toy. Taking ahold of her hair at the base of her ponytail, he wrapped his hand up in its length, the pulling causing Toy to rise higher on her knees. "Is that true?" he asked, tilting her head back to direct her face toward his.

Even still blindfolded, she could feel his cold stare on her face. "I know my place, Sir," she stuttered out.

"Are you accusing Candy of lying?" Sir asked, pulling her hair tighter and making her whimper.

"N...n...nn... No, Sir," she finally stuttered out.

"Hmmm..." he hummed, staring down at her. "Only one way to find out if you truly know your place," he stated, his voice deep and smooth. "On your feet." He pulled her hair straight up in slow, even pressure as she involuntarily rose onto her feet, whimpering cries at the pain. He guided her, by her hair, to Candy's bed, leading her onto her knees in the center of the mattress and then letting her hair go. With her arms tied behind her back, Toy struggled to stay upright on her knees.

"What's your role here?" he asked, walking to one side of the bed, gripping the knee closest to him and sliding it apart from its mate.

"To be... your t... toy," she breathed.

"Is that right, Candy?" he asked, walking to the other side of the bed and repeating the process with her other knee, her knees now apart, kneeling on the mattress.

"No, Sir," Candy replied, watching what was unfolding in front of her.

"What's the right answer?" he asked, gripping Toy's ponytail again and pushing her head down and taking another bite of his apple. Toy bent at the waist, her face now against the mattress, a muffled cry escaping her lips. With her knees apart, her pussy and her ass were now spread open in the air.

"To be whatever you want her to be," Candy immediately replied.

"Good girl," he stated, releasing Toy's hair again and walking behind her. "A fuck toy... A piece of furniture... A set of holes for my friends to use..." he stated casually. "Even a plate," he added. "Hungry?" he asked Candy, a smirk on his face when she nodded. Biting off a chunk of his apple with his teeth, he took it out of his mouth and slid it into the opening of Toy's pussy.

Toy's breath caught in her throat for a moment at the cold flesh of the fruit against the warm walls of her pussy.

"Good pets get treats," Sir stated, sliding the apple shard in and out of Toy's pussy.

Candy's fingers twitched on her thighs, anxiously waiting for her command from her owner.

"Come get your treat," he finally stated, releasing the piece of apple, leaving it hanging out of Toy's pussy.

Candy was immediately in motion, crawling across the floor on her hands and knees to the bed. Maintaining eye contact with her master, she crawled onto the bed behind Toy and pushed her face into Toy's slit. Resting her top teeth on the top of the apple, she extended her tongue and drug it across Toy's clit, rotating the tip slowly around the hardened bundle of nerves. Toy moaned into the mattress, pushing her body back against Candy's tongue.

Another smirk ticked up the corner of Sir's mouth, and one of his eyebrows arched at her creativity. Candy continued to flick and rub against Toy's clit with her tongue, feeling the apple move in her mouth as Toy squeezed her inner muscles tightly.

"You like that treat?" Sir asked, running the tip of his tongue along his bottom lip.

"Es her," Candy replied, her mouth still working, and her eyes still locked on her master.

Sir took another bite of his apple, slowly chewing as he watched Toy squirm underneath Candy's unrelenting tongue, her panting and moans of pleasure mixing with her whimpers of pain from her position.

"That's enough," he finally stated with a sharp nod to Candy.

Retracting her tongue, she gripped the apple shard with her teeth and extracted it from Toy's pussy, backing her face away and quickly chewing and swallowing the fruit. "Thank you for the treat, Sir," she stated, licking her lips.

"You're welcome," he stated, setting his apple core down on the nightstand next to the bed. He wiped his mouth with the back of his hand and then wiped his hand across his jeans. "Now..." he started, his hand gripping the black binding that help Toy's elbows. "Try again. What's your purpose here?"

Another whimpered cry of pain escaped Toy at the ache in her shoulders. "To be whatever you want me to be," she quickly replied.

"That's right," he stated with a nod, yanking the end of the binding, causing it to untie and release her bound limbs. Her arms immediately collapsed out to the side, and she released a cry of relief, her hands immediately gripping the sheet up by her face.

"Kneel down there," Sir instructed Candy, pointing to the floor at the foot of the bed. She immediately obeyed, kneeling on the carpet, the top of the mattress even with the bottom of her tits. Coming behind her, he planted his bare feet on either side of her knees, his legs pressed against her back. Gripping the tops of Toy's thighs, he slid her back, toward them, her spread open pussy lips now at eye level with his pet. "Spread her open," he instructed.

Gripping the cheeks of Toy's ass, she pushed them apart, lewdly displaying her asshole and gaping open her pussy.

"Test number two, Fuck Toy," he started. "What are these holes for?" He and Candy watched as her holes flexed in front of them as Toy nervously fidgeted.

"F... For... For you t... t... f...f..." she began to stutter, struggling to think clearly.

"Careful," he chided her. She flinched when he spit a large wad of spit directly on her asshole. "A right answer is important here." She squirmed under his touch when he used his thick thumb to rub the spit around her sore, puckered asshole.

"For you to use however you want," she quickly replied in a breathless voice.

"Hmm..." he hummed. "Looks like she's learning, Pet," he stated, moving his thumb and then flicking her asshole hard once, making her emit a burst of a scream at the sudden sensation. "Be a good girl and turn around and sit down on the floor," he instructed Candy.

She immediately obeyed, planting her bare ass on the floor with her back against the bed, her legs extended between Sir's legs, and his blue jean covered crotch in her face. Her mouth watered at the large, hard bulge in his jeans, and her blue eyes darted back up to his, anticipating his next move. Looking down at her, he gave her a nod of approval, and her hands flew to his waist, unbuttoning and unzipping his jeans. Shimmying them down off of his hips, she pulled his hard cock out and immediately slid it into her mouth.

Reaching down and grabbing Candy's hands, he pulled them up, above her head, placing them on the cheeks of Toy's ass. "Hold her open while I fuck your throat," he ordered her.

Readjusting her hands for a better grip, she held her eyes on his face as he stared at Toy's holes in front of him. Pushing two of his thick fingers deep into Toy's soaking wet pussy, he began to move his hips, sliding his cock in and out of Candy's throat. Her head pinned between his hips and the mattress, he slid his length past her tonsils again and again as he forced two more fingers from his opposite hand into Toy's pussy, stretching her hole open.

Candy gagged hard on the cock in her throat, thick drool spilling out of her mouth and down her chin. Her drool coated his balls as she took short gasps of air in through her nose each time he cleared her airway. Her fingers dug into the flesh of Toy's ass as Sir assaulted her throat, limiting the oxygen she was able to inhale.

Toy's fingers gripped the bedsheet, and animalistic grunts and cries came from her mouth as Sir roughly fucked her pussy with his thick fingers. Her cries married with the sloppy, wet sound of Candy's gags as she sputtered on his cock, her body squirming beneath them.

"Tell me you like that cunt stretched," he growled through a clenched jaw.

Toy cried out, pushing back against the fingers that invaded her pussy. "Fuck!" she screamed as he pulled her hole open more with his fingers. "Ahh!" Her toes curled, and she pushed back harder against him.

"Tell me!" he bellowed.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Stretch my pussy like that!"

"Who's pussy did you just say?" he asked, moving one of his hands to her hip and sliding all of his other fingers into her gaping hole. As his hand roughly violated Toy, he drilled his cock deeper into Candy's throat.

"Ahhh!" Toy screamed. "Your pussy!"

Candy's lungs burned desperately for air, and Sir felt her throat clamp down hard on his cock as her body tried desperately to expel him from her throat. Backing his hips away, he suddenly pulled out of her airway, allowing her to gasp frantically to catch her breath. Coughing and sputtering for just a moment, she regained her composure as quickly as she could. Her hands never moved from Toy's ass, and as soon as she was able, she sucked the head of his cock back into her mouth, knowing she hadn't yet been dismissed from her order.

Withdrawing his hands from Toy, he reached down and gripped the top of Candy's head with one and the base of his cock with the other. Pushing Candy's head back onto the mattress, he stepped closer to the bed and pushed his cock into Toy's pussy, directly above Candy's face. Opening her mouth, she lapped at his balls with her tongue as he began to roughly fuck Toy's pussy.

Turning her face into the mattress to stifle her cries, Toy gripped the headboard above her with both hands. Reaching forward, he snatched her ponytail, wrapping his hand in it and forcing her head up, off of the mattress.

"I want to hear it, Fuck Toy!" he snarled, pulling her hair harder to force her up onto her hands and knees, her tits swinging freely underneath her body. Her grunts and cries echoed in the room as his huge cock slammed into her over and over again. "You like that big cock?" he growled through his teeth.

"Yes!" she screamed. "Please, fuck me! Don't stop! Fuck! God! Fuck my pussy!" As soon as the words left her mouth, Sir released her hair and pushed her forward, off of his cock. She landed face-first on the mattress, flat on her belly.

"I fucking told you who that cunt belongs to!" he barked, quickly stepping back, away from Candy's tongue, crouching down over her body. He gripped her ponytail, bringing her face to directly in front of his. "Tie her hands to the headboard, in the middle of the bed, face up," he barked. "She's gonna learn who owns her holes."

"Yes, Sir!" Candy instantly responded, scrambling off of the floor to follow his instructions.

Sir removed his jeans, the front of which soaked with Candy's spit, and tossed them to the side. He watched Candy as she knelt on the bed next to Toy's face up body, looping the binding strap through the iron headboard. Standing behind her, he reached around her with one hand, groping and kneading her tits one at a time as she worked. His other hand pushed between her legs and slid his fingers into her soaking wet pussy. Candy gasped and automatically began to grind on his hand as she fumbled with the binding strap.

"Fuck that pussy is wet," he groaned.

"Yes, sir," she panted. "It's ready for you, Sir."

"And whose is it?" he asked, pinching one of her nipples hard and tugging on it.

"All of me belongs to you, Sir," she responded, her voice hoarse from the assault on her throat.

"That's right," he cooed. "Such a good girl," he praised her, rubbing her clit with his thumb while he pushed his fingers further into her pussy making her whimper. "You're being such a good pet tonight," he stated, curling his fingers and rubbing against her g-spot.

"Thank you, Sir," she whined, her panting speeding up as her body tingled with pleasure.

"Do you need to cum, slut?" he asked, increasing pressure on her g-spot and making her gasp.

"Only when you want me to, S...sir," she whimpered, focusing on holding back what begged to pour out of her. "I'm used for your p... p... pleasure, n... not mine,"

"See," he growled at Toy as he continued to push Candy higher and higher with his fingers, "it's not that difficult. Wrong answers get punished..." He increased his speed and pressure inside of Candy's pussy. "...And right ones get rewards. Cum, slut," he commanded.

Candy gripped the headboard with both of her hands and threw her head back, cumming hard on her master's hand, squirting pussy juice onto the mattress beneath her. "Fuck!" she squealed, her eyes rolling back into her head as he carried her orgasm higher and higher into the clouds. "Aaaaahhhh! Fuck!" she screamed. "Thank you, Sir!"

Withdrawing from her pussy as she descended, he wiped his wet hand across her ass and her back before drying it the rest of the way on the pillow next to her.

"Rewards are meant to be enjoyed," he stated, getting off of the bed and allowing Candy to finish her task of tying Toy's hands above her head. "Letting you cum is a reward," he stated, walking to the nightstand and opening the drawer. "What's the ultimate reward, though, Fuck Toy?"

She was quiet for a moment, trying desperately to come up with the correct answer in her mind. Her chest heaved as she breathed heavy. "Having you use m... YOUR holes?" she asked, quickly correcting her mistake.

Sir let out a villainous laugh. "That was a close call there, Fuck Toy," he stated, retrieving more binding straps from the nightstand.

"I'm s... s... sorry, Sir," she stuttered, her hands gripping the straps that came from her wrists.

"Tell me again, Toy... What's the ultimate reward?" he asked, handing Candy one of the straps and then walking around to the opposite side of the bed. He held up his strap, showing Candy, instruction her, without words, to follow his lead.

"Getting to have you use your holes," Toy replied, a little more confidently.

"Eeeerrr," he replied, loudly mimicking a losing buzzer sound and making her jump. "Wrong answer!" he laughed, looping his strap through the back of Toy's knee and watching Candy mirror his action with the other leg. Toy's breath sped up, the dread and anticipation of not knowing what was about to happen making her tremble. "What's the ultimate reward, Pet?" he asked, looping the other end of the strap to the last rung of the headboard.

"Tasting and swallowing your cum, Sir," she breathlessly replied, copying his actions with her strap.

"Another right answer," he praised her, nodding his head and cuing her to pull her strap in unison with his. The straps lifted Toy's legs, spreading them wide apart, leaving her pussy and ass open and on display.

After tying the ends of the straps in their current position, Sir moved to the foot of the bed, admiring the view of the Fuck Toy helplessly on display in front of him and at his disposal. "Come see my view, Candy," he instructed, to which she immediately hurried toward him. Before she could drop to her knees into her default position, Sir grabbed her arm and pulled her in front of him, standing, and facing the bed. Her heart raced with excitement at being allowed to join him, and a broad smile strained her face.

Sir wrapped his strong arms around the front of Candy's shoulders and rested his head on the top of her head. His rock-hard cock rested against the small of her back, and she stared ahead at the Fuck Toy displayed on her bed.

"Now... I did tell you this reward is for you," he mumbled, his deep, raspy voice smooth in her ears. "So, in just a few minutes, you're going to get to play with her while we wait for more guests to arrive."

Excitement coursed through Candy's veins, and her mouth watered. "Thank you, Sir."

"But first... My balls are starting to ache, so she's gonna listen to you fuck me and make me cum inside that tight little asshole," he stated. Her breath caught in her throat and her stomach somersaulted inside of her as she nodded emphatically. "And as an added little bonus, since I know how much you like an audience when you perform, I'm gonna turn the camera on live to about fifty people waiting for me to log on right now. They're gonna get a good look at our naked, fat-pussy Fuck Toy while they watch and listen to you getting fucked up the ass."

Candy suddenly gasped when she realized that she had forgotten to breathe. She watched Toy's breathing rate increase as she listened to what was in store. Toy whimpered and whined as she pulled against the bindings, completely helpless to stop the fact that she was about to be recorded in this position.

"No," Toy whispered, her breathing turning to panicked gasps. "No! I didn't agree to that!" she suddenly yelled, finding her voice.

"Oh, but you did!" Sir bellowed, making Candy jump. "You told me whatever I wanted, right?" he asked.

"I didn't mean this!" Toy argued loudly. "I want to stop!"

Releasing Candy, Sir knelt on the bed between Toy's open legs and brought his hand down sharply on her clit. She screamed out at the sudden sharp pain and gasped.

"You met a stranger in a bar and were so desperate for his attention that you told him he could do whatever he wanted to you..." Another sharp slap making her scream again. "Then you came home with him and let him use you as a cum rag for his friends..." Another sharp slap. "You've been on camera the whole time, Fuck Toy..." Another slap, and another scream. "Now... If you want to stop now, that's fine. I'll be happy to send the videos I have so far to everyone on your contact list."

12