A Reward For Candy Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No! Please!" she begged, her chest heaving and her fat tits shaking. "Please!"

"You're saying 'please', like that means something," he laughed, suddenly sliding the head of his cock into her open pussy and making her gasp. "Tell me something... Why is your cunt soaking fucking wet if you don't like what's happening to you?" She gasped for breath and panted like a bitch in heat as he began fucking her wet pussy. He watched her nostrils flare and her teeth bite down on her bottom lip as she tried to refrain from moaning.

"You're a worthless slut," he sneered, rubbing her clit with his thumb as he fucked her with only half of his length. "You get off on being used like a cum dumpster." A whimper escaped her lips, and she fought to hold back the orgasm that was building inside of her. "You can't help who you are... Just a fuck toy to be used up. Just a cunt and an asshole to take cock."

Her mouth dropped open and she clamped her eyes shut tightly underneath her blindfold as she tried to ignore the hot feeling of having his hard cock inside of her while his words degraded her.

"Tell me again how you don't like being a fuck toy," he growled, rubbing her clit harder. "Tell me again how you don't want to cum on my cock right now."

Her panting grew faster and faster as she writhed against her bindings. "Please!" she cried out.

"Do you want to stop?" he asked, reaching out and pinching one of her nipples with his free hand.

"No!" she screamed. "Please don't stop! Please fuck me, Sir!"

As soon as the words left her mouth, he pulled out of her and moved his hands, leaving her crashing back to Earth without having her release. She let out a cry of frustration, her gaped pussy dripping wet. She panted and whined, the pit of her stomach burning with desire.

Standing up and walking back to the nightstand, he grabbed a gag out of the drawer, reaching over and tightly wrapping it around her head and into her mouth. "Now... Shut the fuck up about wanting me to stop," he sneered, flicking one of her rock hard nipples. Standing back up, he retrieved a small live-feed camera from inside the nightstand and returned to Candy, still standing at the foot of the bed.

Turning the camera on, he walked a slow circle around her naked body and began talking, his voice smooth and deep. "We're now live streaming," he announced, raking his teeth across his bottom lip as he still circled his prey. "There are already people watching," he reported, glancing at the viewer counter in the corner of the screen. "Already twelve people."

Candy's blue eyes danced with excitement, staring back at him. "Say hello, Candy," he coaxed her, bumping the back of his fingers across her hard nipples, one at a time.

"Hello," she giggled, her eyes locked on his face.

"It's been an eventful evening, so far," he continued, the camera giving close views of her taut nipples when he picked up one of her tits, kneading its soft flesh. "Are you tired yet?"

"No, Sir," she giggled. "I've been waiting all day for this."

"Mmm," he hummed. "What exactly is it that you've been waiting for?" he asked, picking up and fondling her other tit, his thumb grazing over her nipple.

"For you to use these holes, and the rest of this body," she replied.

"Mhm," he hummed, now behind her, tugging on the end of her ponytail and making her giggle again. "Bend over and show me... Well... Me and eighteen other people which holes you're referring to," he instructed with a smirk, crouching down behind her as she widened her stance and bent over at her waist. Reaching behind herself, she put her hands on both of her cheeks, spreading them apart.

Reaching out with two of his fingers, Sir slowly ran his fingers down her crack and through the fold of her smooth, hairless pussy, separating his fingers and spreading open her tight pussy lips. Even through the camera lens, it was obvious how wet and ready her pussy was.

"Whose holes are these?" he asked, sliding the two fingers inside of her, the camera inches away as he slowly withdrew his digits and then slid them back in, eliciting a whimpered moan from his pet.

"Yours, Sir," she whined. "This whole body belongs to you."

"That's right," he stated, dragging his wet fingers out of her and then up through her crack again, rubbing them against her tiny, rosebud asshole. Standing back up again, he stepped forward behind her bent over frame. Grabbing the base of his hard cock, he slid its head through the folds of her pussy and then rubbed it against her asshole.

"Man, it looks impossible that this big cock is gonna fit in that tiny asshole," he stated, tapping her asshole with the head of his cock.

"I'll do whatever it takes to give you what you want, Sir," she cooed.

"Oh, I know you will," he chuckled. "Stand up and show me the other hole you use so well," he instructed, slowly walking back around to the front of her again.

Righting herself immediately, Candy opened her mouth, extending her tongue completely out for the camera. A smirk tugged at the corner of Sir's mouth when she giggled excitedly as he filmed her face.

Backing up, he panned the camera over her whole body. "Fucking hot little thing," he stated with a smirk, making her giggle again. "And what is it that we have tied up over here on your bed, Candy?" he asked, turning around, the camera now landing on Toy.

"That's a fuck toy that you brought home," she excitedly replied. "More holes to fill and use."

Sir stepped closer to the bed, starting to zoom in more closely to Toy's spread open pussy. In her current position, the lips of her pussy parted on their own, revealing the wet, pink inside folds. Her clit was a hardened nub that peeked out from beneath its hood, and her asshole was red and swollen from the assault of his co-workers.

"This fuck toy has already had plenty of action tonight," he stated, "but look how wet she still is." Sliding two of his fingers easily into her pussy, he moved them around making a squishing sound with how soaking wet she was. She moaned around her gag as he rubbed her clit with his thumb and finger fucked her pussy a little more. Pulling his fingers back out, he rubbed them together, showing the camera how wet they were.

"And now... Let me introduce you to her face. Meet Toy. She is a cum dumpster who is very much looking forward to having cum cover every inch of her skin and hair," he laughed, reaching up and wiping his wet hand across her face and underneath her nose before pinching and tugging one of her nipples hard, making her writhe against her restraints and moan.

"Tell me, Toy..." he sneered, showing her face in full view off the camera, "... How badly do you need to cum?"

Toy let out another moan around the gag in her mouth. "PEAS!" she begged, her voice strained and desperate.

Sir chuckled and slapped one of her fat tits, right across her nipple, making her cry out with both pain and pleasure.

"No worries," he chuckled. "Pretty soon, you're gonna have more than you can possibly handle."

Turning back to Candy, he took one of her nipples between his thumb and first finger and led her to the foot of the bed. "Up," he directed, leading her onto her knees. Holding onto her ponytail now, he bent her over, her face hovering a couple of inches above Toy's pussy, and her hands planted on the bed to hold herself up. "Open your legs," he instructed, and Candy obeyed, without hesitation.

Leaving them in that position momentarily, Sir retrieved a tripod from the corner of the room. He attached the live-feed camera to the top and aimed it at the two naked women in front of him. Taking one last glance at the viewer ticker in the corner of the screen, he let out a huff of a laugh.

"Damn," he laughed. "Up to thirty-eight right now," he reported. "Congrats."

Coming up, directly behind Candy, Sir gripped both cheeks of her ass, pushing them apart and teasing her pussy with the head of his cock. Without warning, he rammed his cock straight into her, sending her faceplanting straight into Toy's cunt.

Candy let out a shriek, muffled by Toy's pussy as Sir slid almost completely out and then back in again. With every hard, rough thrust into Candy, her face was forced onto Toy's pussy, both girls moaning loudly every time.

Reaching forward, over her back, Sir roughly pushed Candy's face into the pussy in front of her, holding her in contact with it as he continued to fuck her. "Eat that pussy," he barked loudly, pushing her face in harder. Toy writhed and shrieked as Candy aggressively sucked, bit, and tongue fucked her pussy. Toy's hips bucked against the young girl's face, grunting and moaning. Animalistic snorts and grunts poured out of Toy as Sir picked up speed, fucking his young pet and driving her face harder between her legs.

"Cum on her face," he commanded. Toy immediately threw her head back and emitted an ear-piercing scream around the gag in her mouth as she began cumming on Candy's face. Candy sucked and swallowed every bit of pussy juice that sprayed out of the older woman's cunt, all over her face. She gasped for air when Sir gripped her ponytail and yanked her face away from the pussy that had been smothering her. Backing away from the bed, he still held Candy impaled on his cock, who quickly shimmied backwards until her feet hit the floor.

Gripping the edge of the mattress with both hands, Candy still tried to catch her breath, staring ahead at Toy's dripping wet pussy and the soaked mattress beneath her.

"What did I tell you I want?" Sir asked, finally sliding out of her and quickly pulling a chair up behind his young, naked pet.

"You want me to fuck you with this tight asshole, Sir," she panted, her heart pounding in her chest as she watched him walk back to the nightstand and retrieve something, holding it in his fist.

"That's right," he stated, opening his hand in front of her and showing her the black, silicone, vibrating butt plug that he had used on her many times before. Her big, blue eyes stared back up at his face excitedly and her stomach cartwheeled inside of her.

"It's not for you, Pet," he stated, smirking at her when a flash of disappointment ran across her face. "Jealous?" he asked with a laugh.

Candy bit her lip and stared back at him, unsure of what answer he wanted. He impatiently raised his eyebrows at her, waiting on a reply. After only a moment's hesitation, she smiled at him.

"I'm your property," she cooed. "I'm not here for my pleasure, but to satisfy you."

A villainous grin spread across his face. "Good girl," he replied, holding eye contact with her as he reached between her legs, sliding the plug into her pussy to wet it. He fucked her with the device for several hard, rough strokes, and then pulled it out.

Tapping the end of the plug, it buzzed loudly as it vibrated in his hand. Toy let out a shriek, her hips immediately bucking as he tapped it against her clit two short times and then held it tightly against the hardened nub. Toy thrashed on the bed in her restraints, unable to escape the buzzing vibration on her over-sensitive bundle of nerves. She panted wildly, when he tapped the end again, killing the power. Her chest heaved up and down, making her large tits shake as she tried to catch her breath.

Sir rubbed the plug around on her clit for another few moments before dipping it into her drenched pussy once and then pressing it against her the entrance of her asshole. Sir smirked when Toy lifted her hips toward him.

"You want this, don't you?" he asked with a laugh. "Fucking cock hungry slut," he laughed. "You're so disgusting with how badly you want this." He watched her as he slid the tip of the plug into her ass, her heavy breathing increasing. "Beg for it," he growled, with a smirk. A whimper escaped her, and she lifted her hips again. "Out loud!" he barked, using his free hand to deliver a sharp, stinging slap directly to her clit.

"Aaaaaa!" she screamed, jumping when he did it again. "PEAS!" she begged in a strained scream around the spit-soaked gag. "PEAS UCK UR ASS!" He smirked and slapped her clit again. "EASE OOZE EE!!!"

"Please use you?" he asked with a chuckle. She nodded her head emphatically, and he laughed at her desperation. Spitting a large wad of spit onto her asshole, he roughly worked the silicone plug into place, Toy squirming and squealing as he did.

"You squeal like a pig for the camera, fucking slut," he growled, releasing the fully inserted plug and slapping her clit one more time before returning to Candy, still in position, holding onto the end of the mattress.

"Other than wanting you to fuck me with this tight little asshole," he started, sitting down on the edge of the chair and pulling her cheeks apart with his hands, "what else did I say I want?"

She gasped loudly when he leaned forward and covered her asshole with his mouth, pressing the flat of his tongue against its wrinkles and lapping at it roughly. "Fuck!" she gasped, her knees trembling and her head tilting back. "You w... w... want t... to fill thissss asshole w... w... with your cum!" she finally stuttered out through her gasped breath as he aggressively ate her ass.

"And?" he asked, muffled by her ass cheeks before pushing his tongue deep into her asshole and wiggling it around inside of her. Her hands gripped the edge of the mattress, turning her knuckles white as his tongue probed her asshole, now joined by two of his fingers, opening her sphincter.

"Aaaa!" she gasped, grinding against his mouth and fingers. "T...t.... To have a.... an... Oh, my God," she shrieked as he increased his rhythm, roughly finger and tongue-fucking her back door. "Fuck!" she screamed, rising on her tip toes and spreading her legs further apart.

"To have a what?" he barked at her, not removing his face from between her ass cheeks.

"Fuck!" she screamed again, gasping for breath as she squeezed her eyes closed. "An audience!" she finally squealed, her tits bouncing as she pushed against his hand mouth and hand, yearning for him to be deeper inside of her.

She inhaled sharply when he suddenly withdrew his fingers and sat back. Standing up and gripping the base of her ponytail, he leaned over and bit the side of her ear.

"Well, then fucking get to it," he growled loudly, making her flinch.

Reaching out with his free hand, he tapped the end of the butt plug, sending it springing to life in Toy's asshole. Another longer squeal rang out of Toy as she writhed on the bed, another orgasm almost immediately taking over her body.

Still gripping Candy's ponytail, he pulled her back with him as he sat on the edge of the chair. Both of her hands gripping the arms of the chair, she planted her bare feet on his knees and lowered herself down, pressing her asshole against the head of his rock-hard cock. Still gripping her ponytail, he snapped her head backwards, her face aimed at the ceiling, as she began to slide down, impaling her asshole on him. Her toes curled and her arms trembled as she took him completely into her depths. Her throaty cries turned to hoarse screams as he began thrusting his hips up into her.

"Fuck me, you fucking animal!" he growled through a clenched jaw as she bounced faster on his cock.

"Aaaaa!" she screamed loudly. "Fuuuuck!" She bounced harder onto him, his cock bottoming out inside of her each time. "Fuuuuuck! Yeeeesss!" she hissed.

Another orgasm ripped through Toy's body, and she flailed on the bed, pulling hard on her restraints as the unrelenting butt plug continued to violate her ass.

Reaching around her hips with the hand not holding her hair, Sir smacked Candy's spread open pussy with an open-handed slap. She screamed and cried out again as he did it again. Her thighs and abs burned as she slammed up and down on his hard cock, her ass feeling like it was tearing apart.

"Fuuuuck!" she screamed again. "YESSS! FUUUUCKK!!!"

Placing his hand on her back to stabilize her, and still gripping her hair, deep grunts pushed out of him. "Fuck your cunt with your hand!" he barked while she rode him like a wild animal. Her hand immediately flew to her pussy, instantly shoving almost her whole hand inside of herself.

"Fucking cum, bitch!" he bellowed, pussy juice immediately squirting out around her hand and running down his balls.

"Fuuuck, yes!" she hissed as she felt his cock swell inside of her ass. She bounced on him faster as she continued to fuck her own pussy with her whole hand. "Your cock!" she screamed. "Feels so good! Fucking this asshole!"

Sir let out a deep, loud groan as his cock erupted in Candy's ass. Slowing her rhythm on top of him, he pumped rope after rope deep into her bowels. Grinding his teeth together, he gripped her hips with both hands, stilling her on his lap, his cock still buried inside of her. They both panted and gasped for air as Candy's now limp body collapsed against him for a moment.

After a moment to recover his wits, Sir sat up in the chair, sliding her used body off of his lap. "On your hands and knees," he panted, pointing at the floor.

She did as she was told, her arms and legs quaking beneath her. Sir stood and leaned over the bed, reaching out and tapping the end of the vibrating butt plug, stopping the vibration. Toy's rhythmic grunts and squeals lessened as she settled, her pussy muscles visibly spasming and the bed beneath her soaking wet.

Looking back and forth between them, a tired smirk rested on his face as he surveyed the scene. "You both look like a fucking mess," he stated, shaking his head. "Do you think either of you are ready for company?" he asked, looking directly at Candy.

"No, Sir," she panted, shaking her head.

Walking to the side of the bed, he pulled the wet gag out of Toy's mouth. She moved her jaw around, trying to loosen its stiffness. "Crawl up here, pet," he breathlessly instructed his Candy. "This fat fuck toy is gonna show her appreciation for all of those orgasms by helping you clean up."

Candy obeyed, crawling across the floor to him and then up onto the bed like a dog. "Turn around and make her clean my cum out of that fine ass."

Still holding his load of cum in her ass, she climbed on top of Toy and backed up to her face. Without needing instruction, Toy lifted her head from the mattress and began hungrily lapping at Candy's pussy as Sir's cum leaked out of Candy's ass and ran toward her clit.

Sir watched as Candy pressed her pussy back into the fuck toy's face, and both sluts purred with satisfied pleasure. He watched Toy take Candy's clit between her teeth and then flick it with her tongue. It was unmistakable... This Fuck Toy was loving every minute of this. Sir smirked to himself when he heard the doorbell ring.

12