A Rich Experience for Zoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Take off your top, honey," I said. "Your boobs are right against Rich's face when you lean forward."

Zoe thought about this for a moment and then pulled her top over her head and dropped it onto the floor. She looked at me. I was looking at her gorgeous breasts nestling in her bra. I gestured for her to take that off too.

"One thing at a time," smiled Zoe. She resumed the massage.

The next time that Zoe's hands swept down to Rich's shorts, he got a close-up view of the underside of her bra. The view for me was wonderful - I could see Zoe's breasts straining slightly at the bra cups as she leaned down. On the next stroke, Rich reached one hand up and cupped one of Zoe's breasts through her bra. Then on the next stroke his other hand did the same. Rich kept a gentle hold of Zoe's breasts as she move down and back again. He was feeling their weight, their firmness. His fingers stroked the smooth skin.

After a few minutes of this, Rich placed his hands on the arms of the recliner, leaned forward, and pushed himself up and out of the chair. He turned to Zoe and said

"Lie down on the sofa and I will massage you now. Lie down on your front."

Zoe lay face down along the sofa. Rich sat astride her legs and started to rub her shoulders. He tugged playfully at her bra strap.

"Do you mind if I undo this, Zoe? It's a bit in the way."

Zoe lifter her head slightly and caught my eye. She wasn't exactly asking for permission but she was checking that I was still OK with things. I nodded and smiled to signal that all was well for me.

"Go for it Rich," said Zoe, and lay her head back down on the sofa.

Rich unclipped the bra and pushed the straps away from Zoe's back, leaving her back fully accessible to his hands. He placed his palms on Zoe's shoulder-blades and began to make slow sweeping movements down and up, side to side, and in small circles.

"You can use your nails as well if you like," said Zoe.

Rich ran his nails around her back using the same movements. I heard Zoe sigh.

Shortly afterwards, Rich started to incorporate Zoe's buttocks into his massage strokes, kneading these through her leggings, and then sweeping his palms up her back again. She wriggled in response to this, pushing her bum up and towards Rich to show that she was enjoying it.

Rich placed his hands over Zoe's buttocks and began to knead them. Zoe moaned. She reached behind her and pushed down the top of her leggings, revealing her bum cheeks, framed by the spaghetti waistband and thong of her panties. Her derriere was now fully exposed and available to Rich's hands. Zoe wriggled her bum again, in a 'come on then' gesture.

Rich took the hint and started to work her cheeks, admiring them with his eyes as his hands moulded, kneaded, scratched, and smoothed. Zoe moaned again. I felt my erection.

When Rich gently turned my wife onto her back, she pulled the bra off and dropped it next to the sofa. She sat up slightly, holding herself up on her forearms. The unknown man who had not long ago walked into our flat was now able to see Zoe's plentiful breasts, and I could see her scanning his face for a reaction.

"Do you like my tits, Rich?" she asked with a slight grin and a tilt of her head.

Rich started to reply but choked a little on his words. He likes them, I thought. A lot.

Rich cleared his throat and said "Your breasts are wonderful, Zoe. Truly beautiful."

Rich reached out his hands and cupped one breast in each. He circled her nipples with his thumbs as he gazed at the fullness and softness of Zoe's boobs. Rich leaned forward and gently kissed each nipple.

"Well, help yourself, cowboy!" said Zoe. She reached one hand behind her head, removed the hair clip that was holding her hair back, and shook free her blonde hair. She looked devastatingly sexy, naked from the waist up, blonde hair falling around her shoulders. She seemed to be feeling increasingly at ease with what was happening, and starting to enjoy herself.

As Rich worked Zoe's breasts with his mouth and hands, she turned her head to look at me. My dick was straining inside my cargo shorts.

"Ah! I see that you like to watch your wife having her breasts fondled, Mr Bond," she said.

"Well you might like to know that I am rather enjoying it myself, I can tell you."

Zoe smiled and tipped her head back, her hair cascading towards the sofa. I felt overwhelmed with love, lust, and pride. I was probably gawping, to tell the truth. My hand reflexively moved onto my dick through my shorts.

After some minutes - I was starting to lose touch with time, and it no longer seemed to matter anyway - Zoe eased herself from Rich's hands and mouth. She stood up and gestured Rich to sit on the recliner again. He followed her silent instruction willingly, and sat back on the recliner with his hands on the arms.

Zoe knelt in front of Rich, her back partially to me. I saw her hand move to the back of her leggings as if to pull them back up over her backside, but then she seemed to change her mind and left herself exposed to me. A nice touch and one that I appreciated. Her bare arse looked irresistible and she knows how seeing it makes me lust for her.

"Let's have a look in here, shall we?" said Zoe, unfastening the front of Rich's shorts.

"What have we got?"

She unzipped Rich's fly and worked the shorts down Rich's thighs. As she did so, Rich's penis emerged, semi-erect and substantial. Zoe placed her hand around Rich's penis and gave it a squeeze, studying it. Then she pulled Rich's shorts completely off, along with his socks. Rich was now reclining fully naked with Zoe's face and exposed breasts at his crotch.

I pulled off my t-shirt, shorts, and boxers, and sat naked and now fully erect, watching Zoe discovering Rich.

Zoe stroked her fingers along Rich's penis, investigating it closely. Rich's cock hardened under her touch and her gaze. Then Zoe cupped Rich's ball sack in her hand and studied that too. She squeezed his balls and his dick grew larger and harder again.

Zoe took Rich's shaft in one hand and lowered her mouth over its tip. She gently kissed the end of it. Then Zoe started to circle the end of Rich's cock with her tongue. Rich closed his eyes.

Zoe took the tip into her mouth and sucked it, making slow twisting movements with the hand that was holding the shaft. Her head started to bob slightly as she gradually worked her sucking further down Rich's now rock-hard erection. I could see that Rich's dick was slightly longer and had more girth than mine. Zoe was going to really enjoy this, I was thinking. Make the most of it, honey.

Zoe licked the length of Rich's shaft, from base to tip, then took almost the full length of it in her mouth. She repeated this many times. Sometimes she cupped and squeezed Rich's balls as she was doing this, and sometimes she reached up and scratched her nails into Rich's muscular chest and abdomen. I could see from Zoe's panties that was getting turned on. I wanted her so badly, but I also wanted her to spread her sexual wings in this new adventure in whatever way felt right to her. I could wait. I was married to her, after all.

Zoe looked hungry for this new, impressive cock. She licked and sucked at it from all angles. After a while, Zoe focused on taking the beast into her mouth as far as she could. It was clear that taking in the full length would make her gag, and I heard her do so a couple of times. When Zoe did gag, she held her head down for as long as she could afterwards and then quickly lifted her head away, her mouth gaping in an 'O' shape, leaving the hard tool glistening with her saliva. She gasped and panted and sometimes drooled saliva too. This was almost too sexy for me to bear. Zoe would occasionally gag when blowing my penis, but this was on a different level. It was as if Rich's cock was a juicy meal and Zoe had not eaten for a week. She appeared ravenous. Zoe became entirely lost in what she was doing, and was clearly loving every hard, thick inch of it.

After some time, Rich gently lifted my wife's head away from his cock, and gestured that they should now switch places. Rich stood up, his solid tool vertical.

I saw Zoe shudder. Her face was flushed. She was panting again, her lips glistening with her saliva. She looked momentarily lost. Zoe walked across to the coffee table and picked up one of the glasses of wine. She took a single mouthful of the golden liquid, swallowed, then breathed deeply, wiping the back of her hand across her lips.

"Christ! That was a bit intense, wasn't it?" she said, to nobody in particular.

"Your willy is a little bit wonderful, Mr Rich. But well done, Sarah. Good work, girl!"

She took a couple more deep breaths.

"Sorry about that, gentlemen," Zoe said. "I got a bit carried away. Fuck your cock is tasty, Mr Rich sir! A girl could lose herself with that thing in front of her."

"I think a girl did," I said. I grinned and Zoe chuckled. Rich watched and waited.

"Now," said Zoe, "I'm back in the room, and I'm OK."

Zoe inhaled deeply again, exhaled slowly, and settled herself. She placed the wine glass back on the table, then walked back over to where Rich was still standing waiting for her. And where his cock was still standing waiting for her. She looked from Rich's face to his large cock and smiled.

Zoe made to sit on the recliner, but Rich caught her elbow and said "Not yet please Zoe. Do I have your permission to take off your trousers, please?"

Zoe started to pull her leggings down, but again Rich stopped her, placing his hand on her arm.

"If it is OK with you, I would like to remove your clothes myself please," he said.

"Oh. I see. Yes, I think it is entirely alright for me please. Please feel free to proceed, sir."

Zoe stood in front of Rich, her breasts magnificent, her backside still enticing me. Rich kneeled in front of Zoe and took hold of each side of her waistband. He gently pulled the leggings down Zoe's thighs, over her knees and feet. Zoe stepped out of the leggings and Rich moved them to one side on the floor. I moved position so that I could see Zoe from the front. The crotch of her panties was wet. Zoe was watching Rich, to see what he was going to do next.

Rich now placed his hands around Zoe's thighs, his face directly in front of her crotch. He placed a single kiss on her panties. Then he placed kisses at the tops of Zoe's thighs. Rich moved his hands around Zoe's backside and pulled her towards him, so that his face was in her mound, over her soaked panties. Rich took the top of the panties between his teeth, and lowered his head to pull the panties down. He pulled them all the way down and they fell at Zoe's feet.

Rich now knelt back up, face-to-pussy with my wife. Zoe's pussy is a thing of beauty at any time. Seeing it wet and shiny and being studied at close quarters by another man filled me with lust again. Lust for my gorgeous, sexy Zoe. I wanted to take her and pleasure her all night long. But I knew that could wait, and would need to wait. Zoe was having fun, and her pleasure and excitement were making me feel very happy. I still ached for Zoe, but it was a good ache. A loving ache.

Rich touched Zoe's pudenda with his closed mouth. He closed his eyes. I knew exactly what he was doing - he was taking in her scent, anticipating how Zoe would taste. He placed his hands around her buttocks again and pulled her soft, shaved, curvy womanhood onto his face. He parted his lips slightly and kissed Zoe's outer lips. He slid his tongue down Zoe's slit and took her into his open mouth.

"Ohhhh," gasped Zoe, her head dropping forward.

Her eyes were closed and her hands were resting on Rich's head. I could see and hear Rich starting a feast of his own.

"Just a minute, Rich," said Zoe.

Rich stopped eating my wife's pussy and looked up at her. Zoe walked over to me, took my erect shaft in her hand, and led me to the sofa. She kneeled on all fours along the sofa, bum in the air, and gestured me to kneel in front of her.

Once my cock was at her face she said "Please feel free to carry on now, Mr Rich. Thank you."

Rich came and sat behind Zoe. He placed his hands around her butt cheeks and lowered his head between them. He was able now to eat both her pussy and her bum hole. He proceeded to do both.

Meanwhile, Zoe focused her attention on my erection. She cupped my balls in her hand and began kneading them. Zoe ran her tongue the length of me, up and down, up and down. Zoe nibbled at my shaft with her teeth, something that she knows I enjoy. Then she took some of me into her mouth and bit down gently again.

"A bit harder," I said.

Zoe bit me harder. I stroked her blonde hair.

As Rich continued his oral exploration of this new, beautiful woman who had fallen, literally, into his lap, the same beautiful woman was exploring me with her lips, her tongue, and her teeth. Now licking, now sucking, now biting.

Zoe took my balls into her mouth and sucked on them, first gently, then with increasing force, her hand wanking me as she did so. Zoe continued to suck hard at my balls until she heard me moan. Then she bit into my balls and squeezed hard on my shaft. I moaned again.

Then Zoe put her mouth over my penis and sucked and licked as her head worked up and down. Her moans revealed that she was enjoying what Rich's mouth was doing behind her.

Sometimes Zoe would push her head all the way down onto me, to take in all of me. At these times I would sometimes hear her gag as my dick enjoyed its complete immersion in her hot, wet, mouth and throat. When she then lifted her head to gasp for air, strings of spittle and pre-cum seemed to anchor her mouth to my penis, inviting her back for more.

I was watching Rich as I received Zoe's oral blessing. The initial novelty of seeing another man pleasuring my woman ceded to more of a fascination and a focus on what he he was actually doing. I cannot deny that there was an erotic thrill is seeing the pussy and arsehole that I knew so well, and that I so adored and lusted after, being worked by somebody else. I noted that a couple of Rich's tongue and finger actions were ones I had not used, and I made mental note to ask Zoe later whether she had enjoyed these or not. The sounds that Zoe was making suggested that she did very much enjoy them.

Zoe then tried to speak to us while still giving me head. The result was the following broken sentence, punctuated by sucking sounds and gasps for breath:

"Would... you... two gentlemen... be... good enough... to... spit-roast... me... please?"

Rich responded by kneeling behind Zoe and preparing to fuck her from there.

Zoe said "No. Ross fucks me first. I'll turn around."

Zoe turned and took Rich's penis in her hand again, and started to lick him slowly. I nestled into Zoe's rear end and placed the tip of my hard cock at her entrance. There was no need for any guiding hands because my penis slid straight in. She was slick and so was I. I in-ed and out-ed a little bit to start with, just to tease Zoe.

"Get that thing right in me, dude," said Zoe. "Fuck me properly."

I received the message and plunged my dick into Zoe as hard as I could. I withdrew almost all the way, and then repeated. I kept up a steady rhythm and then gradually started to up the tempo, still going in hard each time. She was able to keep working Rich's tool until I got to a certain speed with my thrusts. At that point she gripped Rich's dick tight with her hand but stopped sucking him. I heard a moan that I recognised. My signal to keep going at this tempo. Which I did.

Zoe kept a tight grip on Rich's penis and he had to wait while she did her thing. Or, to be more accurate, while I did her thing. I used some of Zoe's juices as lubrication to push the top section of my finger into her arsehole. After a few minutes Zoe shouted loudly and I felt her cum over my cock. Her juices ran down my balls, warming them as they swung against the front of Zoe's mound.

Zoe shuddered and then sighed.

"This way now," Zoe said, turning herself around to face me on all fours again. She looked over her shoulder at Rich and said "Protection please."

Zoe turned back to me and said softly "Sixty-nine."

I lay down and slid myself under Zoe's body until my face was directly under her wonderful secret curves. I gazed at her mound, her outer lips parted, her inner lips pouting from within. I wondered at the capacity of this part of a woman's body to be so sensitive and subtle but also to be able take a full-on pounding. I lifted my head and lovingly kissed Zoe's clitoris. A surge of love and appreciation for my wife filled me. With my tongue I began to spell out S-O-X-I on and around Zoe's clitoris, repeating the I several times before starting back at S again. A long time before, I had heard that spelling out the alphabet in this way was a good tip for pleasuring a woman. Years of experimentation had revealed that S,O,X, and I were Zoe's favourites.

I felt Zoe's mouth around my penis. I felt her tongue slip from tip to base, over my balls, and between my legs. Her hand gently parted my thighs and I felt her tongue exploring my hole. She dug her nails into my butt cheeks as she did so, which she knows will take me closer to coming. I enjoyed the feeling of being the explored as well as the explorer.

Rich had taken a condom from the wallet in his shorts. Shortly, I saw his sheathed member hovering at Zoe's sexual entrance. I rested my head back on the sofa to enjoy the show.

Rich eased himself into Zoe, making short, slow strokes at first. I heard and felt Zoe moan. I used my hand to stroke Zoe's clitoris as I watched Rich's dick working carefully into and out of her, his balls tapping gently against her. I rubbed Zoe's clitoris in time with Rich's rhythm.

Zoe now had my dick in her mouth again, and was mouth-fucking me. She used her nails to scratch and dig into my thighs, my buttocks, my balls, and my shaft.

When Rich started to pump harder and faster, Zoe held up one hand in a 'stop' gesture and said "Not yet. Slow and steady for now."

Rich slowed his pumping action. My hand followed his lead.

Zoe resumed her intense mouth and finger-nail action on me. She knew this combination would make me come, and not long later, it did. I gasped and thrust my hips up as I came. Zoe kept her mouth firmly locked over my dick, taking my cum in her mouth and throat. She continued to suck and swallow until she had drunk all of my liquid. Then she licked my penis clean.

I kissed Zoe's clitoris once more, then slid myself out from under her.

Zoe now pulled herself forward and off Rich's cock. She turned around and sat at the edge of the sofa. Zoe raised and parted her knees.

Zoe pulled Rich towards her, leaned back, gripped her ankles, and held her legs wide apart for him. Even though this is the most basic of sexual positions, I think that it is also the most intimate. The woman is exposing to the man what she normally keeps the most hidden and secret, and she is giving the man permission to invade her. Inviting him to invade her. I found this one of the most erotic moments of the whole encounter, seeing my wife sharing this act of primal intimacy with another man. I loved Zoe more than ever, and wanted her more than ever.

Rich wasted no time plunging his thick, long cock into Zoe's pussy. She arched her back and moaned deeply when he did. She raised her feet and hooked them over Rich's shoulders.

After a few more strokes, Rich said "This is good. This works for me."

Zoe's loud laugh surprised me.

"I should think it bloody does! You are balls-deep in another man's wife, who right now has her legs wrapped around your neck, and a continent away there is another woman waiting to do exactly the same thing to you when she gets home!"

Rich looked a little embarrassed and almost stopped. Zoe read his face.