A Rich Experience for Zoe

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"No, no, it's fine. I didn't mean anything bad, Rich. British humour. And to put your mind at rest, I think this is good too. And it definitely works for me too."

Zoe smiled. Rich looked relieved and started pumping harder again.

"Right, let's do this, cowboy. You go as hard and fast as you need to. Let's go!"

Rich immediately upped the pace and forcefulness of his thrusting. Zoe made a deep animal sound. My cock reflexively engorged and started to straighten again in response to that sound.

"Fucking hell!" she gasped at Rich, "You really go for it, don't you!"

"Yes," said Rich. "This is good. This works for me."

Zoe smiled briefly. Then her head fell back, her eyes closed, and her mouth fell open. She held tightly to the sofa.

The two of them were locked in this most heated of intimate acts for about thirty minutes. I heard Zoe orgasm multiple times. She was also doing a lot of shouting and swearing and digging her fingers into the sofa.

Rich's hard, muscular glutes and thighs pumped his thick, hard, dick tirelessly into my wife while his strong arms held her legs to him. Zoe, meanwhile, was the epitome of a beautiful woman in the throes of sexual abandonment. Smooth glistening skin, alluring curves rocking and pushing, swaying hair, mouth panting, deep animal sounds alternating with soft gasps and almost musical exclamations of pleasure.

At one point Zoe signalled to me to bring her one of the large cushions. I took a cushion to her.

Zoe stopped fucking Rich and took Rich's member in one hand, and my cock in the other. She placed her mouth over my erection and licked and sucked my tip, while simultaneously working Rich's cock with her hand. After a while Zoe moved her mouth over Rich's cock and worked mine with her hand. She alternated several times between the two erect penises that stood at full mast in front of her face, tenderly sucking one while lovingly massaging the other.

Eventually I stepped back so that the fucking could recommence.

Zoe slid the cushion under her backside so that she was now presenting her pussy to Rich at a raised angle. She then wrapped her legs around Rich's back and used them to pull him close.

I watched my wife's glistening vagina lips receive and engulf Rich's rigid, long, tool.

I realised that I found watching my wife being sexually used and pleasured by this handsome, athletic stranger to be arousing. Her abandonment in the primitive animal lust that had engulfed the two of them had me aching to be the one pleasuring her, but I was also aroused by being able to marvel at, and enjoy, her sexual excitement as her very turned-on lover. My cock was straining and aching to be back inside my wife. And the thing was that I knew that it would be. There was a strange kind of intimacy about the situation because I knew that this was my wife, my partner, and my lover, and that we would be able to share in one another's pleasures for all of our lives. Including this moment.

Eventually, Zoe gasped "Water!" to me.

I went out to the kitchen. When I walked back in with a tumbler of water, Zoe was in the throes of another orgasm, this time squirting over Rich. Shortly afterwards, Rich reached his peak. He made a low, growling sound and the force of his final thrust almost sent Zoe flying backwards. He then stood with his hips forward, dick buried deep inside my wife, head back, making a sound that was both a victory cry and a release.

Zoe rested, looking shell-shocked, red-faced, and gasping. She fell onto her back and let her feet drop to the floor.

I handed Zoe the tumbler. She sat up and downed the water in one.

---------

After we had showered, dressed, and said our goodbyes, Rich headed off. The light streaming in through the windows now had a reddish orange glow.

Zoe stood in front of me, held my face, kissed my lips. Her face had a magical aura and beauty in the sunset's warm colours. She placed her arms around me and rested her head on my shoulder. I heard Zoe exhale loudly and slowly.

"Once a week for three months, you say?"

"I believe so," I replied.

"Christ alive."

_____________________________________