A Rich Mans Story

Story Info
Super rich man does what he wants.
6k words
3.84
12.3k
6
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I think it's best if I tell you, my story. My life so far has been one of privilege. I live in a huge villa on the coast of Naples, where all the super-rich live. The cars I drive are all over two hundred thousand euros with my pride and joy being a twelve million Ferrari I don't know how much my boat cost but it's the envy of most in the harbour. The gym I use costs per session around a month's wage for an ordinary person but then again, I don't pay, as I don't pay for anything, because I have Grandma, who happens to be the richest in all of Italy.

All my life it's been the same. Anything I wanted was provided. I have done very little in return, even the degree from my university days was purchased. I made no effort to earn it, but Grandma told the right people they were wrong, so I graduated with all the others, obviously with top honours.

My friends are many, we all dress in top designer clothes and go to the best places and eat in restaurants the majority would never be allowed. There are no price lists in my world, my day-to-day Rolex was paid by tapping the magical piece of black plastic to the machine. I didn't know it had cost twenty-four thousand till someone told me a few months later.

When it comes to sex, I find climbing out a Ferrari makes you very attractive. It seems to be irresistible to those who live in poverty. Take last night for instance. I drove up, gave my key to the guy and two Amercian girls began to talk to me. They followed me into the club and begged me to take them into the VIP area. A friend of mine sat with us, I ordered champagne. I chose the Texas girl. She had huge tits, pushed into a top that struggled to keep them in. A short skirt was easy to bypass, she was eager when my hands began to wander but protested when my finger brushed against her pussy lips. She was angry but I have learned to wait a little.

Another two glasses of champagne and all had been forgotten. Then she needed the toilet, down amongst the peasants would be very busy and she was desperate. I explained that the VIP toilets were close by, these could only be used by members, but I would take her. She giggled as she took a piss and told how cool she thought it was to have private toilets. Mother had taught her well, soon as she was done, she washed her hands. She was in a mischievous mood and briefly pulled her top to reveal a perfect breast. I moved behind her.

I had her top down in seconds, big, natural tits, have a feel of their own, more pliable, more pleasant to grope. She protested but I didn't think she meant it. When she felt my cock pressing on her ass, she struggled but in seconds her panties were down enough for me to open her up. Two strokes and I was in deep. Mauling her tits as I piston fucked her, I told her to stop shouting, it was putting me off, it would take longer. She complied. I took my time, enjoying the feel of her cunt, pulling hard on her tits, kissing her neck.

She realised I was about to cum and begged me not to inside her. She said she would swallow. I quickly pulled my cock out and pushed her down. I filled her mouth, but she spat it straight out.

She had tears in her eyes and asked if I would let her go. Of course I would, she had invited me into the toilet with her, flashed her tits, swallowed my cum, why wouldn't I let her go. Back in the VIP room the other girl didn't look happy, they left the club straight away. A pair of panties were thrown on the table, my friend was famous for collecting them. He had hundreds.

It was like this all the time wherever I went. People saw great wealth and wanted to experience it. When they realise they are not the ones using another person it teaches them a lesson, this was something I wanted to be a professor at.

I thought about hanging around for a few more hours and getting another to take home but I was tired. The gym had been hard work, arms and legs ached. Back home it was dark. Servants had gone to their quarters or gone home. Bored, I went to bed.

I woke next morning to loud music. My sister, Maria, who had just spent a month in Paris had arrived. She had a big house in Rome but would turn up at mine whenever she felt like it. I didn't care, she often brought a gaggle of friends with her, many were ready for a good fucking. Today she had her best friend, Pipa, with her. I knew her well. She had the best shaved cunt in the world. It was so smooth and without blemish. She even had her asshole shaved and bleached so it matched her tan.

Though it was ten in the morning they were in the games room, Pippa was behind the bar, Maria had a bloody Mary in her hand, she smiled, waved and went into the garden. Pippa went to leave.

"I'll have the same." I said going behind the bar.

There was nowhere for her to go. But she smiled brightly and turned to make the drink. She bent down to get the bottle of vodka. My hands were soon up her skirt, peeling it up to reveal her perfectly tanned ass. Hands rubbed the cheeks and pulled down the thong she wore. She began to struggle but I held her firmly, bending her over a little more so my other hand could feel her up. A finger brushed against her brown hole but then pushed on towards to her perfectly bald pussy lips.

"You're dripping wet." I whispered.

"Please, not today." She managed to turn around to face me. I pulled my cock from my shorts and pushed it to her skin,

"I mislaid my birth control in Paris, two weeks ago, I can't."

"Let me rub against it." I said pushing her back.

In one movement had her top over her head and her tits out. My cock rubbed against her pussy. I call it a camel toe fuck, rubbing between the lips, without going in. She was pleading me not to, telling she would suck me instead. But I was in heaven.

Pippa was a small girl, just over five feet, she couldn't do a great deal to stop me. I mauled her tits as my cock grew angrier. She realised I wouldn't stop and suddenly struggled. My cock slipped out of the groove and into her. I groaned loudly at the sudden pleasure. I was already close, but this pushed me over the edge. With a grunt I dumped a load inside her.

"I told you not to!" She screamed and pushed by me to run naked to the toilets. I followed, to see her trying to flush my cum away. I must say I felt a little hurt she didn't want my gift. The floor was covered in water. I threw her a towel to clean it up while shouting it was her fault, she moved, if she hadn't my cock wouldn't have gone in.

Angry with her I went to find my sister. I don't know why but I went to the summer house first I found her, spreadeagled, naked, on a pile of cushions with one of the gardeners' head between her legs. She was bucking like a bronco as he worked on her. He saw me and leapt up.

"Get back you fucker." My sister screamed. When he did, she grabbed his head and ground it against her, squealing, shouting out as she hit orgasm. As she lay back panting, covered in sweat she waved him away and patted the cushion beside her. I lay next to her.

Her hand went down my shorts and wrapped around my cock.

"You've just fucked Pippa." She exclaimed. "Pity, it's been a while since I wanked you off."

"Just play with it." I said, pulling off my shorts.

She began to stroke it slowly, then when it grew harder, she put it in her mouth.

"I'd recognise her taste anywhere." She joked.

"Get on your back." I said firmly.

"You know that's not allowed, even for you." She scolded.

"Bum, bum fuck." I said, referring to when we were teenagers, what we did with each other instead of fucking.

"Have you seen little brother?" She asked knowing that would put other thoughts in my head.

"No." I snapped. "Last I heard he was the family hero, put in charge of construction."

"You know time is running out." She said.

My cock shrank back, I rolled closer to suckle on a breast for comfort.

She reminded me of the one small cloud in my sky. Grandma was a Catholic, she wanted children. Though I had plenty of access to her money there was something I had to fulfil and that was to get married before I was thirty. If I didn't a wife would be chosen for me. Overall, I was fine with that, it would hold me back for a few years, until I had produced three or four kids, but maybe that was a good thing, what was worrying was that date was just under two months away.

"You need to go; I need another gardener and you will put him off." She said pushing me away.

"How do you get away with it?" I asked suddenly realising what she was doing.

When the house was first given to me there was a woman who cleaned my room. One day I walked in while she was pulling something from under my bed. The uniform they wore then was white blouse and cream skirt that was pretty short. I saw her red panties and couldn't help myself. If she hadn't have struggled from under the bed there's doubt, I would have fucked her but though I managed to get in a finger in, nothing else happened. The woman made a complaint to the house manager, he told my grandmother, and all hell broke loose. I had massive rollocking and had to see a priest every Monday for six months. I hadn't touched a servant since then.

My sister laughed for an age, stopping only when she saw I was angry.

"When the gardener gets here, I will ask him if he likes working for us. Of course, he will say yes. I will then say if he ever breathes a word of what happens between us, he will be deported within the hour, his family will be with him."

"Can we do that?" I asked.

"The woman who teased you and the house manager were sent away the next day. He was a political refugee; his government was very pleased to meet him."

This was a revelation to me. Grandma associated the mount of servants you had to the type of character you had. The more there were the higher you were in society. All house servants had fled from another country. Grandma would pave her way to heaven by rescuing a great deal of them. Most worked in her many houses, they were low paid but were fed and had a roof over their heads.

This greatly excited me but thoughts to what had happened before held me back till early next morning. I had a raging hard on, hurting so bad I nearly dealt with it myself. Luck would have it when I opened my bedroom door. It could have been anybody.

"I need help with the blinds." I said to the passing girl.

She obeyed instantly, rushing into my room and raising the blinds, then standing for further instructions. I couldn't believe and had to stop myself from just grabbing her.

"Was it very bad where you came from?" I asked. She nodded slightly. "It would be horrible to go back, wouldn't it?" Again, she nodded. "Would you like to please me?" She stood still, looking at the floor. "You can say no but then I would take it that you don't like it here. Do you understand?" She nodded slowly.

I stood up and undid the buttons from her blouse. I never asked her name. She was from Africa; her dark skin was as smooth as silk. When her bra fell to floor her nipples sprang to attention. I gasped at their beauty Touching them made my need greater, but I held back, allowing my hands to roam her body. Her skirt fell to the floor. My hand went down, pulling her pants to her knees. She shook a little, so they fell to the floor. I rubbed the back of my hand over the mass of hair and moaned with desire.

She lay on the bed. When I went to part her legs, she resisted for a brief moment before giving in. My cock was engorged, she wasn't wet when I entered but nature took over soon after, but I could hold back no longer. I decided it would be best to pull out and did so at the last moment, squirting cum over belly which went as far as her tits.

She lay still waiting for instructions.

"Get dressed and remember if anyone hears about this you and your family will be deported."

Not bothering to clean herself she dressed quickly and left without a word.

For the next two days I was terrified of what would happen but then I saw her again. She followed me into the library. I bent her over a desk, pulled down her panties and took her from the back, finishing in her mouth. She simply adjusted her clothing and left. Four more times I had her but then began to grow bored. I needed someone fresh.

Though I don't do a great deal, I have an office. Usually after reading some papers, signing some crap, I play on my computer. The next morning as I eyed up the girl serving my coffee the door to my office burst open. A woman I had seen many times rushed in. If I ever had one, she was the bane of my life, always chasing paperwork, receipts for what I'd bought. Betty Kitson was a middle-aged American woman whose husband had upset a cartel in Mexico. He'd been killed but apparently that wasn't enough, they were hunting her down, I doubt anyone in the house knew who she was, my sister had told me.

She began to rant at me for something about some art I can't even remember ordering. I sent the girl away and looked the woman up and down.

She was short, plump and very busty but I guessed they would fall to her knees if she showed them. Her pink lipstick was always applied too thickly. She drenched herself in a cheap perfume and wore thick woollen clothing that covered her from beneath her knees to her throat crowned with a fake pearl necklace. Today she wore a lime green jacket and matching skirt with a white blouse buttoned to the top. She reeked efficiency and was perhaps the number two in the house hierarchy.

She seemed to sense my anger growing and tried to change tact, telling how helpful it would be if I helped a little.

"Do you like working here Betty?" I asked She looked startled and told her name was June. "No. Have you forgot already Betty Kitson. "

Words seemed to fail her; she looked around to see if anyone else had heard.

"I like to be happy Betty, you do not make me happy, Betty. Would you like to make me happy, Betty?"

I was stood before her now and undid the single button on her jacket, then pushed it off her shoulders, taking a moment to fold it and place it carefully over the back of a chair.

"You don't have to make me happy, Betty, but if you don't that would be very unfriendly."

I struggled to open the top button of her blouse but when I did the others soon followed.

"Please." She whispered as I pulled it off.

Walking around her I unclasped her bra and dropped it to the floor. Standing close behind her I grabbed both, mauling them, squeezing till there were red marks of my fingers. They were pleasantly ripe, hardly sagging at all. The zip of her skirt seemed loud as I pulled it down. She stepped out of it without being told. Before pulling down her comically high pants I played with her tits for a while.

I sat on the edge of my desk and told her to kneel before me. I made her unzip me and pull my pants down, then off. Concentrating on her humiliation my cock had lost it fullness but seeing the horror on her face brought it back to life.

"I don't know how?" She whispered when I told her what to do.

I didn't care, my cock slipped into her mouth. I pushed her head back and forth, enjoying how she chocked but the effort for that was too much. I let her work on me. She was pretty good for an amateur. Though she did leave a thick layer of pink from her lipstick. My phone was nearby so I took some videos and a few pictures before telling her to lay on the settee.

She tried to hide her face as I took pictures of her laid naked on the settee but anyone looking at them would see who it was. This gave me more power over her and more blood to my cock.

"No, no, no, no, no." She whimpered as I lay on her.

I spit on two fingers and pushed them in her cunt to find her surprisingly wet. She must be enjoying it. I fitted in her pretty easily. For an older woman she was pretty tight. I leant backwards to enjoy watching her tits bounce up and down as I fucked her. Fat layers on her stomach thrashed around as my hands wobbled them. This was something new to enjoy.

For days now I had done nothing but fuck, my balls, though ready for action weren't eager to finish. I was an age on her before I pulled out. She thought I'd finished and whimpered when I to her to turn over. At my first attempt she yelped. I told her if she made any noise people would hear and know what was being done to her.

For fifteen minutes I pounded that woman's ass, my hands would slap her hard every few minutes, leaving her bruised and my hand hurting but she never made a sound. I was tired and needed a rest but not yet finished. I pulled out and saw my cock was red with brown smears. She rolled over and without complaint took it once again in her mouth. She was good at it, soon had me ready to finish. I wanted to give her a different kind of pearl necklace and covered her neck with my cum.

"When I call your office and tell you I have a receipt for a pearl necklace, come to me. You know what to do."

I left her to get dressed. I went out, the first time for an age, but life seemed dull for me now I had a hobby. I passed up three or four chances with eager women because my cock needed a rest. That was a first.

Weeks went by and my cock still feasted. Betty was a regular in the mornings, then in the afternoon it would be hungry again. There was always a quick fuck before bedtime, it helped me sleep.

This day was no different. Once again in my office, the girl who'd brought papers to sign was bent over the desk. I was trying anal at first, but she was way too tight. So, I chose the next hole and was pumping away when my sister barged in. Without a word she walked up to the girl, lifted her head from the desk to see who it was and smiled.

"He won't be long dear." She said and sat down in my seat.

I carried on for a while just to show I wouldn't be bullied into stopping.

"Wipe it off, it stains the clothing." She said pointing to the dollop of cum dripping down the girl's ass cheeks.

"What do you want sis?" I asked sitting opposite her.

"I've just been talking to Grandma. There's a medical you need to attend in four weeks, two days before your birthday" I groaned. "Keep alcohol consumption down, especially in the last week. No drugs at all."

"I know the drill." I moaned.

"At your surprise party you will be introduced to your new wife. I don't know who she is, Grandma is pretty tight lipped about it. After the wedding you will live in California, you are to supervise the new solar power company. Don't worry, she knows how useless you are, all you need to do is turn up two or three times a week, listen to some dull stuff and then go home to make babies. You are expected to have two of these within the next five years. You will be rewarded as usual."

That seemed a pretty good deal to me, being super rich in America is a great thing to be. So I would be ready for the medical I stopped drinking completely and began an exercise regime to get fully fit, ready for a new life in California. I even looked up solar energy on the internet.

I was doing this when a knock at the door told someone was bringing my coffee. I didn't look up till I sensed she was still stood by me.

"Is there anything else sir?" She asked.

The woman looked to be around thirty but could have been younger. She had light brown hair and deep blue eyes that seemed to be full of life and somehow flirting with me. She was tall and slender with breasts pushing at the uniform she wore.

"You are new." I stated.

"I'm Trina, I joined last week sir., with my husband who works as a gardener. He is a very hard worker." She was obviously trying to promote her husband.

"And you're not?" I teased.

"Yes sir, I will do anything for your family. The have been so kind to us."

My hand reached out and held her leg hard before moving upwards. I was shocked she wore no panties.

"I'm so sorry sir, it's been so hot I took them off."

12