A Rich Mans Story

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Let me see."

Nervously she lifted her skirt to reveal a smooth cunt. I pulled her forward, stooped down and tasted her, rubbing my tongue over her clit. She shivered, not with revulsion, but with joy. I looked to her.

"The last year has been very tough; my husband had not been able."

I stripped her naked and took her on the couch, she seemed very amenable. I saw her later that afternoon and took her into the laundry room, she sucked me dry in a few minutes. A week later I was laid on my bed as she stripped ready for me. I saw the scars of motherhood peppered on her side. She had two children, both of them were still in Mexico. I asked how much it would cost to smuggle them over. Ten thousand euro's each didn't seem much.

"What would you do for me if I paid?"

Her face brightened up, her eyes danced with hope, er face broke into a huge smile, it made her look even more beautiful.

"I would make love to you as my husband likes." She answered, climbing on top of me. My hands grabbed her tits, she kissed me, hard. "Don't move." She whispered.

I lay back. Woman on top was always a good position, at a hint of payment she would no doubt put on a good show and who knows, I may do what I promised.

Then I felt her tense and the muscles inside her grip harder, then slacken off. My eyes opened wide when she began squeezing rather that shafting my cock. I never wanted it to end, we were attached at the lips when I came. She rolled over sweating as madly as was I.

I'd never felt anything like it in my life and had to have more. I told Betty to make the twenty thousand payment so she could bring her children over. She was so happy, as was her husband who practically fell to his knees with gratitude when he saw me. I decided that when I moved to California, I would take that family with me. Until then I would beg for more.

The day of the medical came. The medical itself was pretty intense. The physical was easy, I ran fast to get my heartbeat over 130, hearing, eyesight, heart. All were examined. A nurse took loads of blood samples while telling how fit I seemed to be. I had passed with flying colours, not something I was used to.

The day of my surprise birthday party arrived. It was a day of destiny. My wife would be introduced to me. Just in case I was needed I had lived like a monk for almost a week. It was supposed to be a surprise party, sis told me to dress in jeans and a tee-shirt so Grandma would be pleased that I hadn't found out. Grandma hated expensive jewellery, so I bought a cheap fifty-euro watch. It was funny, I was even feeling nervous when the car arrived to take me to a new life.

Sis had explained I needed to meet the elders at the family solicitors. Another great pile of money was coming my way. Life is so good when you are this lucky. I climbed two flights of stairs in seconds, so eager was I to meet my new money.

I opened the door to the offices and saw Richard Gard, the legal eagle who protected our family from all that is bad. I looked around and guessed the others were in the next room. Richard pushed some sheets of paper at me, I didn't bother reading them, I never did. Instead, I looked for a pen.

"You are one useless diseased fuck." Richard spat. "A Shame to the family."

"What?" I hissed.

"Your medical shows the man you are. You have syphilis, amongst just about every other sexual disease there is. You can't possibly marry or produce children. You're Grandmother has given you every opportunity to do something with your life and now you have betrayed her. This is the last straw. A box of is waiting for you at the villa. Collect then leave the family. If you even, try to come back you will be dealt with severely."

"You can't throw me out of my own house." I countered.

"The house is in your grandmother's name. You never bothered to change it."

"I have cars to sell, I won't suffer."

"You didn't bother to register them; all belong to your grandmother."

"I have dozens of watches."

"There is no record of any at your house, do you have any receipts? Where are they now?

"In my room."

Well, the servants have searched your room, they say there are no watches."

"They are lying.!" I shouted.

"Can you prove it?" He looked so smug I felt like punching him but then, though he was seventy, he is a big chap, so I thought better.

"My boat, it was a birthday present."

"The boat it's in your grandmothers name, did you get it moved to your name?"

I tried to protest but a guard took me firmly by the arm and bundled me outside. Dejectedly I walked down the street to find myself outside the club. I went to go inside.

"Membership is cancelled." A bouncer said. He looked very happy to tell me.

I needed a coffee, but my card was cancelled. My phone still worked but everyone I contacted was busy. I left dozens of messages but received no reply.

At my house a small box was left on the street. It held a toothbrush, soap, a flannel and towel. Grandma liked everyone to be clean.

I thought of Trina, if I could get the twenty thousand back it would keep me afloat for a while. I knockeed on the door, Carson, the house manager spoke through the speaker. He sounded gleefull.

"I want to spek with Trina." I said firmly.

"Not here, she's gone for treatment for all the diseases she gave you." He said laughing. "You have been played little boy. Trina is a whore, has been for years. Poor girl had to suffer you but at least she got her twenty grand and company health."

I was about to protest when everything went suddenly black. I woke up miles away. My watch was gone but they'd missed my phone. It suddenly went off. It was my sister.

"Not doing well are you big bro." She said. "What a stupid thing to do, catch the pox like you have. You knew what would happen."

"I was set up, that Trina is a whore, she passed it all to me."

"Things aren't so good for me ether." She said. "Someone took pictures of us in the summer house. Grandma went mad, nearly threw me out but now I have to marry some distant cousin and live in Scotland."

"You could have given me the heads up."

"Sorry bro but its everyone for themselves just now. But I will give you some info nobody else knows, Pippa is pregnant."

Suddenly the phone went dead, completely dead, I was now cut off. But the news I had been given gave some hope. Pippa was carrying my baby; Grandma wouldn't allow an innocent to be punished because of me. I would be returned to the fold, with usual privileges. Sure, I would need to knuckle down but I vowed I would do that.

I had no money, food or water but did have a burning need to find her. Three days later, after hanging around her usual spots I saw my Ferrari pull up outside her favourite coffee shop. I dashed across the road and banged on the window.

Pippa looked gorgeous, dressed to the nines with shades that gave her a super model look.

"Thank God Pippa. I've been looking for you. You're pregnant.""

"So, your sister blabbed." She snapped.

"We can get married; it will get me back in Grandma's good books. Let's go see her now."

"I thougt this is what you would say and that Grandma would insist I married you. That would be a living hell, I would rather die, so I had an abortion."

"But I'm the father!" I exclaimed.

"You are no father. I had no choice in the matter. Whenever you had me, I had no choice. I've hated you for years but could do nothing about it. I knew what you were doing to the girls, how sick you and your sister are. I took the photographs, I found Maria and arranged with the house manager knowing what you would do to her, what you would catch.

I was stunned, I couldn't believe what she was saying, why she would do it, deep down I thought she loved me., I had also thought she might have been the future wife I would be introduced to had even hoped for it.

"How have you got the car?" I asked, thinking if she had any kind of moral code, she would hand the car back to me."

"You brother gave it to me. It' now in my name." She replied and laughed. "Grandma says we will be an ideal couple, we are to marry in six months when all of this has died down. Everything you had went to your brother, so is now mine."

Laughing she fired up the Ferrari and sped away leaving me to breathe in expensive fumes.

What was I to do. I had been betrayed by someone I thought loved me. I had no money, no roof to keep me dry, no skills to sell to earn money. I hadn't eaten in four days and couldn't see where my next meal would come from.

Walking along, not knowing where I could go, feeling faint from lack of food and a blasting headache caused by dehydration, I saw a couple drop food cartons into a bin. I didn't care at the looks of disgust as I grabbed the contents of a half-eaten burger and wolfed it down. To be honest it tasted so good it lifted my spirits a little but now I was desperately thirsty.

"Here."

A man had sat next to me. He was fat and balding, scruffy looking with yellow green teeth that had never seen a dentist. He offered a small bottle of water that he'd already drunk half of. I took it and greedily gulped it down.

"Guess you're thirsty, bet you are hungry as well." He sounded so kind. "Follow me, I'll sort you out."

We walked through the carpark of an expensive restaurant, one I had eaten at many times, its steaks were superb. I had never noticed the alleyway before, it took us to a dirty looking building. The man was almost out of breath when he unlocked a door and invited me into a small room while he made something in an even smaller kitchen. A cup of water was gratefully consumed. He wasn't long, he had a bread bun filled with ham and lettuce. A feast for me after four days of starvation. He sat down next to me, grunting with the effort. I went to take it, but he shook his head.

"Make me happy and you can eat the bun, you don't have to, you can leave now but then you won't get to eat."

He pulled down the dirty sweatpants he wore to show grey underpants, stained yellow and brown and dirt encrusted. I couldn't do it and was about to leave when his arms reached out and pulled my head down to his lap. His cock was hard now, I tried to move but he was incredibly strong. One hand held my head firmly, the other gripped my jaw I thought it would snap and had no choice but to open wide.

He didn't care how hard he rammed my head back and forth, or how I was chocking. I gave up struggling after a while and prayed it would end soon. But this seemed to empower him. Expertly he turned me around, my trousers were off before I even realised. I was shouting out for him to stop but he wouldn't listen.

For a moment I thought he was running out of energy and that I would be able to escape but then a wave of pain struck, leaving me screaming without making any sound. When I'd recovered enough to shout, he pushed my head hard into the wretched sofa.

I had nearly passed out when he'd finished but he still lay on me for a while, gasping for breath, rivers of sweat flowed over me.

He rose, slapped my ass really hard, laughed and stood up.

"I've got a lot of friends who would like to meet you, just thought I would have you first." He said pulling up his dirty pants.

He handed over the bun. As I ate, I thought I should escape, but where could I go?

12