All Comments on 'A Ride in the Back Seat'

by fireballxl5

Sort by:
  • 34 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
AT last

Someone has cottoned on to the reason I coached soccer all those years (over 20). Of course, my experience was a little different than this guy's. I coached girls. And you know what! The 9 year olds grew up!

Darned if I'm going to sign this thing though.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
Thanks

This author uses language imaginatively and precisely to create an image that is both realistic and believeable .

Congratulations on your talent . Thanks

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
a nonny mouse

Tremendous story, well done!!! I can't imagine what anyone could criticize but I'm sure you'll get some. Just ignore them and KNOW that you are a fine writer. Please bring us many more such efforts. Thank you!!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 19 years ago
WOW

You must have the same theory as I have developed about religious women being hot when they decide to drop their panties. Well written submission. I enjoyed it very much.

olsaltolsaltabout 19 years ago
back seat fun.

I have played some backseat fun myself and I hope your story is true.

I liked the way you played it out so we could build to the ending. Nicely done keep us informed.

Don GrampaDon Grampaalmost 19 years ago
GREAT !!!!!!!!!!!!!

A very well written sexy little story. Keep up the good work.

PAPATOADPAPATOADover 18 years ago
Fun story

This was a good read and I enjoyed it. Thanks and keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 18 years ago
great

great story, need seguel

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 18 years ago
Got me hot

Very nicely done. Got me hot as hell.

AnonymousAnonymousover 16 years ago
great story

You're a terrific writer. The story was full of tension and was told at just the right pace. PLEASE keep writing.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
More!!!

Continue this series!!! It is very good

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolute heap of mindless shit !!!

One of the worst ever! Obviously the previous "anon" comment has been done by the "writer" himself !!!

StoryPalStoryPalabout 13 years ago
Great story, well developed

I enjoyed the story a lot, it's far above average. The pacing was good, the development stimulating and the language was appropriately correct.

After I thought about the story a little, I realized that several orgasms in the back seat of a small space like a car would result in odors that even the oblivious husbands might notice. On balance, though, adding extra words to cover the possibility might just distract from the story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Very good

i really liked this, the fact that they could be caught had me on the edge.

do a follow up

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Absolute shit story !

By a demented and inept "writer" !

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Good story

I can't imagine the thinking behind the negative attack reviews. Great fantasy, keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousover 12 years ago
Very Good

I love the tease type with their hubands nearby. Write More of these.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 12 years ago
Just a mindless prattle about nothing.

No story structure,no character development, a most pompous diatribe I have ever seen. "1" !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
A real "BS" type story

Bllyl Bob & his shit head partner must be really dumb. If you ever been in a car were someone is having sex. You can smell it for at least a half hour maybe longer the way they were all cuming and cuming........and in a small town like I grew up in, everyone knows who everyone else is screwing.. Loose lips sink school coaches real fast.Not bad writing tho. just a little fantasic!

LickideesplitLickideesplitalmost 12 years ago
a delightful tale

Agree with 'unlikely due to sex-stink' ... UNLESS the front seat guys dip snuff or chew tobacco! Very enjoyable!

AnonymousAnonymousover 10 years ago
UNBELIEVABLE

A BUNCH OF BULL

BetterEndingBetterEndingover 10 years ago
Just One More

Ho hum, just one more story glorifying cheating without consequences.

guzziathomeguzziathomeover 10 years ago
Where do the critics get off!

Clearly some of this story is fantasy, yes some of the events could or did happen, but they could not have gone as far as described. That said it is a great sexy story, why else do we read Literotica.

Why read these at all if you are upset by wives fucking other guys.

To the severe, unconstructive critics, I suggest that they read something else, not Loving Wives section.

ilimitadoilimitadoover 6 years ago
SMELL???

hate to be negative on cute story; but have you ever had sex??? The sex smells (from two pussies) would be IMPOSSIBLE to miss.

AnonymousAnonymousover 6 years ago
very interesting

how do you select a sport team? you pick the first three children with the most skills. then pick the rest of the team based upon the best looking mothers.. brings back great memories.

26thNC26thNCalmost 5 years ago
One

One of these redneck husbands will soon shove an inflated soccer ball up your arrogant ass.

meucimeucialmost 4 years ago

I enjoyed the story and thought it was well written. Just to address the smell complaints this is a fantasy that is why we read it!

KristaMoraneKristaMoranealmost 3 years ago

Five stars -- great story

I really wouldn't worry what the anons have to say too much. Yes, it's fantasy, dahh! My own stories are usually based on actual life but what happened is not that similar to my stories. Get it? Anyway, had my hand in my panties the whole way on this one. Only takes one hand to read. :)

DearfieldDearfieldalmost 3 years ago

Coaches, I enjoyed the little tale of getting some tail, well done please keep writing.

jabnolimitjabnolimitover 1 year ago
Sports talk

You are so right about people blathering on & on about players, plays, scores and other tid bits& history of sports that only they care about and is really of no use except to these fanatics. It's as if they have to prove that they have superior knowledge over the other person.. They deserve to have their wives fuck & suck right under their ignorant noses.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Such fun! A rollicking quick trip with such lusty success. My only wish was to hear Doris get fucked. Well, and a sequel. These hot women could go on forever!

lc69hunterlc69hunterover 1 year ago

rednecked boys been cucked

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very hot story and very well written. I would love to see more.

FluidswallowerFluidswallower8 months ago

A really fun and very erotic read. It really turned me on, thanks.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous