All Comments on 'A Riding Reunion'

by KeithD

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Memories

Not of family reunions, but of losing my anal cherry to my cousin Doug when I was 12. He never got my sweet tight ass again, though. He turned into a prick. There was another sweet boy who got to use his absolutely perfect dick in my hole through junior high after that. I miss that penis so much, it was perfect. Tasted good , too. Thanks for a fun story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 5 years ago
Like how Steve got to experience real sex

Love how Candace’s husband couldn’t resist the lure of hot, intensely satisfying gay male sex... i.e. real sex! Something that neither she nor any other woman could give him.

hatefulevilscumfacehatefulevilscumfaceover 5 years ago

I don't think the family history or who was who could have been more confusing at the beginning...

KeithDKeithDover 5 years agoAuthor
Just as Meant

Oh, good, Hateful got the point on figuring out who/what initially at family reunions. Hateful is invited to show how it could be worded better to cover all people/relationships and still reflect the reality of family reunions. Moving from confusion to clarity is a basic approach to short story writing. I use it.

LASFSEALASFSEAabout 3 years ago

Another wonderful story. U r a story teller with heartfelt characters, great sex, passion and warmth

SugarShark13SugarShark13over 2 years ago

As always a great story Kevin. I laughed at the beginning remembering my own family reunions of this is who this is and these are his kids, or her kids and so on down the line. And I had a couple kissing cousins, though I was female and they male it made no difference to the adults ... we all got punished lol.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userKeithD@KeithD
For the information of the GM reader, KeithD is the new account name for stories (many of which are published to the marketplace under the names habu and Dirk Hessian) that were previously posted to Literotica under the name sr71plt. The sr71plt account had a goal of 1,001 pos...