A Rigorous Job Interview

Story Info
Sharon is heavily recruited.
9k words
3.32
65.1k
59
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Odiouser
Odiouser
387 Followers

Eben Corliss, Ohio University Offensive Coordinator, 36, and his wife, Sharon, Attorney, 29 have been married 10 years come September. They are generally a very committed and loving couple although, if forced to say so, she might admit that their love life has become quite boring. But that was not all that important to her; in the overall, her sex life was far from boring, and her marriage was a very happy one.

There are the few quarrels and angry moments. They occasionally seem to take turns making each other less than happy. But, when they are not upsetting each other, they complement each other around the house and have great times together. They do not have children and it seems unlikely that will happen with her not being able to get him up more than once or twice a month. They are very much in love, despite the failed sex life.

* * * * * LUNCH HOURS WITH JUSTIN * * * * *

Sharon works full-time as a family law (read that mostly divorces) lawyer in a mid-sized, but staid, law firm in downtown Columbus. For the last year and a half Sharon has been spending several lunch hours a week with Justin Lake, a handsome young lawyer from the Walton, Tanner and Fitzgerald Law Firm, LLC, just across the street from her own.

The two usually lunch at the Metro Buffet, a few doors up the street, and there are a number of rooms off an upstairs hallway over the buffet. Justin has a key and the two usually retire to one of those rooms, after they eat, for an hour or so of personal time.

The room Justin usually takes her to is about 14' by 18' and is furnished with two double beds, a few chairs a leather couch, and a single wide refrigerator. There is a mid-size separate bathroom with shower. Clean and freshly painted, but very utilitarian, with virtually no attention having been given to decorating.

Justin and Sharon have intercourse up here after lunch, and most times they engage in other related intimacies. The sex is enjoyed by both and results in a mind-blowing doubleheader most days. Usually that is not all that gets blown.

On one memorable noon hour a year into their relationship, they tried a threesome with another of the lawyers from Justin's firm, Edwin something or another. She couldn't remember his last name, if she had ever known it. But she would recognize his smiling face and his pleasing cock again almost anywhere.

That threesome and double penetration was a first for Sharon, but she was excited to try it again. Her two partners had seemed quite at ease with the niceties of sharing a woman's body, which made it a super enjoyable experience for her. She wondered as to how they had learned to double team her so wonderfully as if they were frequent teammates.

There is nothing like some regular, loving, post-coital conversation to cement a relationship over time between two people who are already attracted to each other. And Justin and Sharon became very, very cemented indeed; most of their conversations having been centered on sex, or during sex.

They shared specifics...who they were banging, how, how often, how good it was. Justin said that a couple of times he even tried out with his wife something new that he had learned from one of his office co-workers. Of course, he didn't tell the wife that his inspiration was due to anything other than his own creativity.

Sharon was quite surprised to learn the extent of her friend's sexual activities. It seemed that he talked about a dozen experiences for every one that she commented about. Neither of them named names, but she could gather from context that many of his partners had been women from the legal profession. She tried to open him up a bit as to how come he seemed to have such amazing luck at bedding the gals from WTF, but he was clearly evasive on that topic.

* * * * * EDWIN RE-VISITS THE LUNCHEON * * * * *

One day in April, Justin told her that Edwin would be joining them again after the buffet; he just informed her, he didn't ASK her. As he had expected, Sharon did not object at all. He told her he and Edwin had something 'important' to talk with her about. She merely smiled, she assumed they wanted to talk to her about more frequent lunch dates, or some new positions for threesomes. You know, that sort of 'important' stuff.

After a hurried lunch, they headed up the tall staircase and into a bedroom. While Justin opened a bottle of white he had brought along, Edwin takes Sharon's clothes off. It didn't take long to get her naked, she was actively cooperating with his every maneuver. Then the guys hastily got undressed themselves.

The naked gentlemen each took one of her magnificent breasts in hand and brought them to their respective mouths for some stimulating oral attention. She signaled her tacit approval of their efforts with more or less continuous cries of "oh, yes! oh, my God!"

Sharon had no more than collected her emotions together when Justin went into rhetorical mode stating that they really wanted to talk with her. Her face clouded up "Fuck, talk! I just want to Talk Fucking".

"That's my girl." said Justin. "Edwin can handle your first fuck while I do the talking. You know we have an important topic to discuss and both of us have important input while we do that." He grinned and clasped and shook his bulge for emphasis.

Edwin backed Sharon over to the nearest bed and gently threw her down sideways on the coverlet, bare legs hanging over the edge. She did not struggle, recognizing that this was going in the direction she had demanded. He plopped unceremoniously atop her nude body with both hands grabbing her breasts forcefully. He wriggled himself down between her thighs, which were amazingly easy to brush apart and he kissed her mouth to seal the deal.

As Sharon returned his forceful kiss with sloppy passion, Edwin reached down, taking his rigid member in hand, and made a big show of touching the head of his cock to her vagina. At the risk of appearing theatrical, Edwin yelped out a cowboy "yippee ki yeah" as he thrust his hips forward to implant his cock as deeply inside the lady as seemed to fit.

She literally squealed with delight as he completed his penetration, and she threw her arms tightly around his upper body and hugged him frantically close to her. Two seconds of calm preceded the start of some energetic hip thrusting on Sharon's part as she worked hard trying to fuck him blind. "yippee fucking ki yeah" she softly retorted.

If that wasn't the best fucking Sharon had ever had, it was damn sure the most energetic. Wow. As he rolled off of her, she was literally panting. So was he, as he said "Oh my God, you are going to be the best recruit I have ever made for WTF! That ANYONE has ever made. I will make Partner over this."

"Sharon Corliss, listen to us now." says Justin in the most authoritative voice he could muster. Without the necessary energy to give them any more resistance, she just quietly smiled up at him.

"The two of us are here on a recruiting mission. On behalf of WTF. You are going to resign from your tired old law firm and join the most exciting firm in the country. As a Junior Partner at $100k straight up. I recall you telling me you are at $82,500 now so this is over a 20% bump and with your skills you will score some serious raises in the first couple of years. I assume you would want our Family Law section."

She snorted in good humor. "What The Fuck, gentleman, you do know what 'WTF' spells out for normal people don't you?"

The two men guffawed aloud and Justin undertook an explanation. "Hah, that was old man Walton's doing. Willis was a jokester from way back. When he first became aware of the acronym WTF in scatological sources he couldn't resist. He told Leonard Fitzgerald he was being demoted to third string and Les Tanner was taking over the number two slot in the LLC name.

"Of course, there were no rankings implied by the sequence of the names; Walton, Fitzgerald and Tanner, all were equal partners financially. Willis Walton was the founder and CEO of the partnership. So, he got his little joke, and Leonard swallowed his pride in good humor. As attorneys, of course, there was little cost in making the changes to the incorporation and Willis was happy to pay for the new stationery and business cards. I can tell you it has been worth a million in publicity to be known as 'WTF' by people. Not everybody picks up on the naughty meaning of that acronym, of course."

Sharon rose up on her elbows, time for sex play was over. "Oh my God, you are for real, aren't you? Well, I can't say I am in love with the fuddy-duddies I work for now, and 20 plus percent pay hike is a big carrot. But I'm not at all fond of the idea that you two pricks would be able to fuck me every lunch hour." Mischievous smile.

"Well, us 'pricks' don't have final say in the matter, but we have Junior Walton's encouragement to talk to you about it. You would have to respect protocol and be interviewed by our HR Director, Belinda McHenry, but that would be pretty much pro-forma. Walton was over the moon impressed by the detailed description of you that we gave him. He felt you would instantly fit right in with WTF."

"Jesus, its 1:30, don't we have to be out of here?" She covers her bare breasts and looks around to locate her clothes.

"No, princess," we have an open-ended booking today. I don't believe you know this, but WTF owns this building and the Metro Buffet downstairs is just our tenant," Justin tells her.

"OHHH, that's why we just walk up here most days like we own the place!" She smiles. "You DO own it." She starts gathering up her clothing.

"You don't need to worry about those pretty things honey," Justin interrupts. "We can stay up here all afternoon and Edwin and I can fill you in on all the skinny about our amazing workplace. And there are a few more things you need to know before you make a commitment. And there is absolutely no reason you should put anything back on.

Sharon ponders "And just what might those things be my lovers?"

"Sharon, pinky swear you will never tell ANYbody what we are about to tell you. Seriously!"

She held up a little finger. "I swear, you sillies." He hooked his little finger in hers, she responded by hooking a finger from her other hand around his still exposed dick. He squirmed a bit, careful not to disrupt her friendly intimacy.

* * * * *THE HOUSE RULES * * * * *

Clearing throat, he starts, "Sharon, there is something else other than our short-name that sets our firm apart. Again, thanks to the horny senior Walton." Justin paused. The silence lasted an awkward 4 or 5 seconds.

Edwin, pitched in to help out. "You see, we have what we like to call an "Open Relationship" between our employees. Same meaning as 'Open Marriage'. Have had for years. Employees are very much encouraged to have sex with each other. NOT on the company nickel of course."

Justin joined in, "Obviously there are all sorts of agreed upon rules of the game we will fill you in on before you decide to join the team. But the recommendation from Edwin and me will be all the incentive they will need."

Sharon overcame her slack-jawed amazement to say, "No thanks, I am not going to allow you to say one word about our naughty engagements to your boss."

Justin placed a gentle hand on her bare back, "Honey, the birds have already flown the coup on that, we have to admit. We told Junior about you a few days ago, in quite a lot of detail, I confess. He was very impressed, I do say."

Edwin concurred, "VERY impressed; when we told him exactly how I first got introduced to you, my dear, Junior was practically drooling. He listened to Justin tell what he knew about your work record and paygrade where you are now, and the short version of your recent lunch hour 'indiscretions'. He immediately told us to get you on board, any way we could. We didn't even have a staff opening, but he just expanded the team. He WANTS you Sharon, God love him."

"Well, I have to thank you both, I guess," she said in a quizzical voice. "But I am not clear how my sex life seems to be the focus of attention here more than my track record in family law. What exactly will my duties be in this new job?" Her tone of voice made it clear she thought something fishy was up.

"Your duties will be largely the same as they are at your current firm, or anywhere else for that matter. It is your opportunities that will be on a different planet." Edwin launched into recruitment mode.

"Like we said, it is an Open Company, and management wants you to get to know your fellow employees intimately. And, of course, management wants to get to know you intimately as well. You can spell that with a J. for Junior. The other two Senior Partners are largely out of the game. I gather from your rapt attention thus far, that the idea of screwing your co-workers is not altogether repulsive to you, Sharon."

She beamed in silent agreement. "But I do have many questions, Edwin, lover."

"Then let's start with that word 'Lover'. This is pretty trivial, but you should avoid over-using that word around the office. In a workplace where you will have had sex with almost everyone of the opposite sex, simply getting fucked a few times over the months does not actually make someone your 'lover'. Or 'sweetheart'.

"It's a small thing but try to use terms of endearment only to refer to someone that you have sex with on a regular basis and intend to do so in the future. Like I hope you and I will eventually become, my lovely Sharon. But I would not presume now to refer to you as my 'lover' just because you have allowed me to cum in you half a dozen times over a couple of lunch hours. At WTF that merely means we have become acquainted."

"Oh, I think I am going to enjoy learning the etiquette of this place, Edwin. But I will have you and Justin to help me through the rough patches." Smile.

* * * * * THE RULES OF ETIQUET * * * * *

"OK, OK, now I want to tell you about some of the rules of etiquette you should know about. Employee expectations are pretty topsy-turvy in a company with upside down social norms. Where you work now, and almost any other place of work, sex is presumed to be totally off limits except for married couples in private. Well, you know all that.

"But at our place of work, the 180 degree opposite applies. Allowances being made for your newbie status, it will just be presumed that you have had carnal knowledge of all your male coworkers, married or single."

She dared to interrupt, "I don't find that much of a turn on, you are unselling me on something I was really starting to like the sound of."

"I'm sorry Sharon," Justin interposes. "Edwin has so much to tell you about that it all comes out in a rush. You will have your own personal likes and dislikes among staff men, and you will never be made to feel like you MUST do anything with someone else."

"Oh, right, right. I did come out too strong on that. Justin is right. But for you to make an informed decision, you should consider a few things. For one, management takes personal attractiveness very much into account when hiring, and you will not find many unattractive guys or gals around the place.

"But you will not feel comfortable working there if you cling to any old Judeo-Christian mores that consider physical intimacies to be sacred and enjoyed only with a spouse or committed partner. No one will force you to fuck every guy in the firm, but you will be considered unfriendly in the extreme if you consistently decline an approach from some particular guy. To be seen as too selective could eventually impact your career advancement." Edwin added with a grim face.

"Wow. My God how does any work get done over there if everyone is having sex all day long?" Sharon was incredulous.

Edwin: "Work output is in fact enhanced by this morality. True statement. Old man Walton had it studied carefully. You see, the open sex does not happen in the office. Strict rules against that, although I suspect the file rooms get used for quickies now and then. His researchers found that much wasted time was saved by employees not hanging around each other flirting and hoping to score when they know it only takes a single text or brief phone call to set up a fullblown hookup."

Justin just had to butt in, "For example, last Tuesday when you had to cancel out on me, I just walked over to accounting and went up to the new blonde girl I had only hooked up with once before, the week she came on board, and I just came up to her desk and smiled into her pretty face and said one word, 'buffet?'

"She gave me the biggest smile and said 'I thought you would never ask. I'll get a key, what time slot?' I told her how about 1:00 and she took care of it. We usually book for 90 minutes; it takes 20 to eat a full buffet and nobody lingers over a second cuppa. That leaves a solid hour of coital bliss and 10 minutes for clean-up and walking to and fro.

"The six rooms up here are used for this purpose. First come, first served on reserving the keys, but Junior made sure we got one for this recruitment. You noticed there are two beds in each room and when the keys are taken, you can usually find one of the key-holders to share a room with." Edwin continued, "Let me go over some of the house rules quickly to give you a better idea...

-No man on man, that was a biggie with Willis, creeped him out. The women can play, but not the guys. Junior still maintains that rule.

-No harassment, 'No-Means-No' here. But like I said, you will never make employee of the month if your 'no's outnumber your 'you betcha's'.

-No sex on company premises. During working hours, that is.

-Never put hookup related expenses on your expense account.

-When employees are travelling together on company business, they will be expected to share rooms. Saves money.

-Never ever even hint about sexual activities to anyone outside the family. Lose lips sink ships.

* * * * * PRACTICE SANITIZING * * * * *

-It is up to your own discretion if you tell your spouse or significant other about all or some of your activities, but make certain they do not interfere in any way. Disputes of this sort may be subject to the employee's dismissal. I tell my wife a sanitized version of my hookups, Justin does not have anyone significant in his life."

"Wait, wait, Edwin. Tell me exactly what you told your wife about what we did together last time." demanded the lady.

Edwin scratched his chin to recall, "I don't totally hide everything with her but neither do I complicate things with extraneous information. I told her that a guy from the firm asked me to join him with a regular squeeze of his...we rarely use people's names. I said that we did the lady two on one. She asked me what hole did I get, and I just said we switched off. She was good with that, I guess she was assuming we switched mouth for pussy.

"What I mean about sanitized is, I didn't go into detail to tell that we both did all three holes in you, hot lady. She didn't ask any more questions, or I would have told her the truth. Doesn't pay to cheat on your spouse. But no need to tell her I enjoyed all three of your orifices when I haven't done my wife's ass in ages and ages.

"So, you don't consider it cheating if you don't bother to tell her about it?" Sharon taunted him.

"That's correct. I have told my wife maybe 10% or 20% of the stuff I get into. She rarely even asks me about my day anymore. I'm sure it would probably upset her to know every single detail. I won't bring today up at all unless she asks if I had any fun today, and if she does, I won't bother her with the little detail that you are a repeat hookup, and I certainly won't mention that you are a new recruit that I have every intention of fucking on a weekly basis." He had a big smile as held up crossed fingers in front of her.

Odiouser
Odiouser
387 Followers