All Comments on 'A Rigorous Job Interview'

by Odiouser

Sort by:
  • 59 Comments
26thNC26thNCabout 3 years ago

I hope all the new wanna be authors who kindly, old Uncle Odiouser has encouraged, even when it definitely was not warranted, will step up now for him. Odious can write his ass off, I just don’t like his stories.

Mac_LapuMac_Lapuabout 3 years ago

Oh my goodness, this is so hard to read. As a husband, this story is so devastating emotionally to read that I had to jump a lot of paragraphs till near the end only to find out the husband Eben had a boner reading Sharon's infidelity. Yes this is just fantasy but I also fantasized that I was Eben and nearly died. No I didn't like it at all.

Impo_64Impo_64about 3 years ago

"and plan to elaborate on those workplace Retreats"...Really? wasn't what this was about? "to give a finish" to a pile of shit, only shitting againg...1*

francemanfrancemanabout 3 years ago

1⭐

I do not understand???

Why do you always put yourself in the role of the weakling husband who accepts everything? And not in that of lovers?

There are therefore 2 categories of males: real men and sub-men.

It is more enjoyable to fuck the bitch than to get her back.

Unless you are in the category of sub-man?

But are you proud of that?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Her husband needs more headaches and out of town activities until he makes a real love connection, then blow up the scandle about the law firm in the media, the will use investigative reporters to ruin the lives of her and her soon to be correspondants

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Horrible - 1*

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

What a cucky story...definately wimpy just like the author !

GarySmith69GarySmith69about 3 years ago

Sorry i couldn't finish the story. I skipped to the end and see you want people to write an ending for you. Well im not going to write the ending, but my idea would be the husband grows a backbone dumps his cheating slut wife sues the company for whatever he can get. And makes sure he never sees or hears about his exwife ever again. And lives happily ever after. I know im new hear on this site and new tk writing but i cant help thinking to enjoy a story you have to like the characters and maybe have dome sort of empathy with. I dont like any of the characters in your story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Wow, this trash is scoring ALMOST a 2. I'll bet you're so proud.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Sucked. Seriously, we just read these stories quickly and try to grasp the plot. Two characters right from the start, Eben and Edwin. Oh ya, no problem trying to keep that straight. Why not Tommy and Timmy? And do some research Ohio Univ. is in Athens not Columbus. That would be Ohio State.

ScorpioJJScorpioJJabout 3 years ago

No need to continue. You already turned Eben into a wimp. This can only get worse.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

if there was a toilet handle on here, the story would be on its way to the waste water treatment plant. otherwise 1*

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 3 years ago

"she might admit that their love life has become quite boring. ... overall, her sex life was far from boring, ... despite the failed sex life." - Their love was quite boring; her sex life was far from boring; the failed sex life. Which is it already? Oh, I get it - HER sex life was far from boring because of her lunch hours with Justin.

/

Justin's answer to his wife is similar to my response to the cheating wives who won't get more creative with their husbands because they're afraid their husbands will wonder where they learned it.

/

You keep switching back and forth between past and present tense.

/

"Oh hell, a steady fuck buddy in his wife's life was actually better than wondering if she was getting into some bad new crowd." - WTF? (No pun intended!)

/

Christ he has low libido AND almost gets a boner from his wife's sexting? Can you make him any more of a wimp cuckold?

/

Barely avoided a one, only because it hasn't gone full cuck - YET!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Just FYI, Ohio University is in Athens; Ohio _State_ University is in Columbus. They're about 75 miles apart.

And that's the GOOD part of this story.

iameaseliameaselabout 3 years ago

No one told you your Obamacar covers the mental illness that you cucks suffer from. The moment you went with the pathetic "She can barely get him up once or twice a month" we all knew that A) reality and you have never been introduced B) YOu may need to accept yourself for what you are and leave the closet C) You probably should take up a hobby that is more fitting for one who is mentally disturbed, like, oh say, A Fart Smelling Contest. The good thing is for you, this story would win one of those.

LordGeoffreyLordGeoffreyabout 3 years ago

If you're really considering to elaborate, please don't.

tkh3nkey2110tkh3nkey2110about 3 years ago

Average plot. The sex is not even wank worthy. Just an average story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Every thought is so choppy, can barely follow the story.

BigJim48BigJim48about 3 years ago

No higher than a *1 because I couldn't go lower! An OSU football player without balls! A BITCH that thinks she can get away with screwing around while married, just because he cannot get it up enough times for her & she is a "family law expert". Get a fucking divorce if you made a bad choice!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

A great story but needs to continue. Just getting to the interesting part, is she going to get sprung before the gang bang or is she going to limp home and 'hangout ' for her hubby? Furrex

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago
Stupid

This is a totally stupid story and you're full of crap when it comes to cars. Not even 1 star

WargamerWargamerabout 3 years ago

Silly shit story. Wish I could give it less than 1/5.

Maybe Saddletramp1956 can do something with this rubbish. Certainly the author couldn’t advance the plot to something worthwhile. Maybe someone else can?

1/5

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

I and countless other women, single and married, have fucked to get a job and sampled the strange cock at multiple companies. No much new here.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 3 years ago

Please don't even suggest somebody else finish the story. Sick and tired of other's taking up the job of improving a story. Usually they're just as bad as the original or worse. Just like February and Just Once. Follow up stories usually are a complete disaster, some even worse than the original. If you're not capable of finishes a story, why even bother writing it. One Star. for even suggesting a follow up.

OdiouserOdiouserabout 3 years agoAuthor

I almost never reply to a comment on one of my own stories. But the, of course, anonymous recent one suggests that Feb. Sucks and Just Once and all of their follow-ons were not worth reading must have a screw loose. How else would that reader have spent so much of their life reading nearly half a hundred 'worthless' stories? Not much of a life obviously. I have read most of those and they are all over the place from 5 stars to

not even rateable but the fact that that many people took the time to do it says the initial storyline was intriguing.

It seems amazing to me that upwards of 20 people, almost all anonymous which usually means they have never published their own attempts to write, have so much negativeness and spite. It is discouraging to many writers but I focus on the fact the 25 readers have rated this one to Follow.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
5 stars

Lately, I have noticed that some of those with accounts are the biggest holes in commenting. My wife thinks they probably log out and trash stories as Anons.

I suggest you start moderating and deleting their posts. Bad posts are a kiss of death to a story as some readers go to the comments first before reading. This is why Hurrying VA blatantly lied about my story last week to drive down viewership.

If you see a trash comment, delete it and go back as I have another a-hole (who I reported) that comes after I delete his posts and does a new one. That is harassment.

I hope you begin deleting their posts.

KalimaxosKalimaxosalmost 3 years ago
best line in the story

"Her husband, for example, has the biggest dick she knows of, but is pretty much a dud in bed."

I worked with a guy like that. He used to abuse his wife with his big dick. and thought he was the stud of the company. The wife got tired of him and dumped him for a guy with a smaller dick who treated her right.

Lesson to some husbands. Don't be a dick to your wife. Women often get even and the revenge is a "dish best served cold." Khan - Startrek II

The jock husband in this story is so typical. Full of himself and a bedroom slacker. he was asking for it.

lujon2019lujon2019almost 3 years ago

I just dont understand why authors who write cuck stories refuse to use the cuck tag

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

@Kalimaxos you have a wife? Yet you have never written a creampie story? That's not fair. You can't deprive us of a good olde creampie eating cuckold story. Draw it from your experience. Please.

Dittybopper6989Dittybopper6989almost 3 years ago

Could not finish the read, the subject is just beyond believability.

Schwanze1Schwanze1almost 3 years ago

Couldn’t finish it

kiteareskitearesalmost 3 years ago

Why do you hate finishing your own stories? Do you hate your characters that much?

And then to turn the husband into a pussy not just a pussy but a thick one too.

Low libido? Talk to the Dr, it could be as simple as low testosterone, it could be a sign of other problems.

As for a confrontation why does it have to be violent? He's an adult FFS, "You are cheating, we're getting divorced, I'm putting adultery on the form and naming Justin (I trust that's not a reflection of his size) and Edwin on the form.

Job's a good un.

Off to see how ST destroys the firm, a small nuclear device? Impotency pills in the water coolers? Gelding at the weekend retreat?

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

WTF is up with letting others finish a story? Gave it a one star rating for being unfinished.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

stupid. skimmed it due to your predictable, formulaic worn-out story line. Obviously you are a legend only in your mind, judging from the overwhelming number of negative comments.

ker63469ker63469almost 3 years ago

I normally do not post negative comments. But I have to be honest. The only reason I finished this story was to get the background needed before reading the next chapter written by someone else. I am off to that chapter now. I seldom read stories with a rating below 4.5. None of your stories are a over a 4. But still you try. And I applaud that

PoesproppiePoesproppieover 2 years ago

I found the story hard to follow and stilted but the premise is interesting and has potential I came here from the Saddletramp page as he has written an ending which I shall now read

SexecutionerSexecutionerover 2 years ago

Lujohn2019 said it better than I could with his comment.

@ Kalimaxos, did a second string jock take your girl away from you back in the day? Jesus, "Just delete the comments that don't worship you or make you feel uncomfortable in your safe space". Fucking grow a set....

LT56linebackerLT56linebackerover 2 years ago

You've got to be kidding!!! Hope the sequel is better. The bear is incredulous.

The BEAR

BigfundrewBigfundrewover 2 years ago

Was good till the end... the husband's reaction is pathetic.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Got her through Saddletramp's suggestion and only hope that he gives Eben some backbone. It sounds like all she wants from her husband is a portion of his paycheck. Couldn't see any other reason for her to be married and can only hope that Eben finds a woman who can add a spark to his libido.

LilacQueen15LilacQueen15over 2 years ago

There is plenty of treatments for low testosterone levels. Get Eban to a doctor.

NVDiceGuyNVDiceGuyabout 2 years ago

5 for the story 2 for the unfinished and now formulaic request for other finishers

Harvey8910Harvey8910almost 2 years ago

This was a very boring story and I only read it to get to the ending supplied by another writer. I give this story one star.

usaretusaretover 1 year ago

At best , for now, 3 stars. BUT his wimpy ending dropped stars to 2. Hope continued episodes bring that up.

6King6Kingover 1 year ago

Story went from crap to shit. ⭐

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

first read of this author and was hopeful that as a jock he would be reactiuve and proactive and violent. Will finsh story but am not v enthused about how this is gonna end. A typical slut whore and a butch bitch cuckold ( not much butch). If the whore wanted mo action why not talk to hubby, if hubby is of low libido(tiny balls as suits a cuck?) why not talk to doc. cheating , whoring and his mindiference shouldnt be the first step to resolving this issue. Of course hes had football head knoks so is probably;ly close to a moron and shes got an advanced degree in law which equates to; no morals ethics honesty and a great sense of her own superiority and entitlement and ability to rationalize her corruption is helped by being a cunt(female). rk

kalimaxos mentions he knew a guy w/ a big dick and his wife split, i knew a guy who thought he had a big didk, i dont know, he was a soccer mate, his wife flirted w/me, complaining of how he made love( little kissing a little tit nibling, 1.2 doz licks and wham in he went sawed awy came and was pleased at punch at how fast and hard he came and just assumed she got off, she didnt, the flirting was v hot and intense but i was slow, so she had a one night stand w/ a coworker, spent the night making her cheating obvious and they divorced, Shit if i had balls i would have done her and tried to save the marriage so i could have a long time affair, she was a beauty. Anyhow having a bigger than average dick may be a blessing but if you dont know how to please a woman and think that just stroking a big dick in there till a fire starts youre wrong and stupid.

MCMaineNudistMCMaineNudistover 1 year ago

One comment. The rules stipulated that the occasional F/F hookup was ok, but in no way was an M/M hookup allowed. Talk about being sexist. Everyone, men and women alike ought to experiment, explore, or otherwise engage in bisexual sex. It just adds another dimension to the sexual experience,

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Why not see a doctor about your non sex drive. And you are definitely a wimpy cuck

Going to comments about next part and it is BTB or quit reading

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Seems more of a fantasy than a real story.

Time to read ss06's sequel.

dirtyoldbimandirtyoldbimanover 1 year ago

rather dumb and unbelievable.

Vulcan_in_OhioVulcan_in_Ohio9 months ago

The narrative descriptions of sex were not erotic. The writing was fairly good, but the story just droned on somewhat repetitively. And Hubby Eben is a piece of work. No secrets yet Sharon has been keeping lots of secrets from Hubby and he doesn’t really mind. And obviously so has he (that cuckoldry excites him). Low sex drive in a young, otherwise healthy male, strongly suggests low hormone levels and early in the marriage, Sharon in real life would have insisted he see a doctor. Two stars are the best I can give this.

Schlouis57Schlouis579 months ago

Beurk. Pourquoi se donner du mal à lire une connerie pareille. Svp, arrêter d'écrire.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

2 stars if there isn’t a next story.

Bill S.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Hey DUMBASS!!! The point of a TROPHY is that it’s YOURS! If you’re sharing it, then it’s not special anymore!

ZK

NudeInMaineNudeInMaineabout 18 hours ago

I didn’t know P.F. Chang’s took reservations.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous