A Rimjob to Remember

Story Info
College date gives surprise rimjob.
1.4k words
4.72
91.6k
192
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I'd just gotten done having the best fucking sex of my life with a Florida State undergrad named Jax. She was a fucking FIND.

It had been a late-night date hunt. We were both looking for no-strings-attached fun.

We'd met up at the bar a block from my apartment with the cheap drinks and the beer pong tables and the large open windows where the summertime air felt like the right kind of fun.

We'd gotten drunk over the course of a few flirtatious hours.

And then there was the knocking knees and the hands on hands and the chairs grown closer.

I asked her if she wanted to go back to my place and she did and she sucked me off in the elevator and I fingered her at my apartment door. I pulled her inside and we had ravenously horny sex for the next hour.

I came twice. Hard. She came twice two. The second time she had squirted on me. That was hot as fuck.

I was laying on my stomach, breathing deep and happy in the afterglow of our sex. She had slid out from under me to use my restroom. I slipped my filled condom off of my cock and dropped it over on the nightstand. I'd throw it away when I could move again. I was dreamily happy. Her ass and pussy were like Disneyland and Universal Studios side-by-side.

That's when I felt the bed dip behind me. She had returned from the restroom and was climbing back on top of me. I liked that a lot.

I smiled at the contact of her smooth skin against mine. She slid up my body and lay on top of me. Her breasts pressed into my back and she mewed against me.

I secretly hoped she'd want to spend the night. Maybe we could fool around again in the morning, I thought. She was a catch.

Then she started kissing down my back, softly. It felt nice. It felt attentive.

She kissed my spine and gently nibbled on my shoulder-blades and neck. The peach fuzz hairs on my back frizzed in delight as if I'd been touching a plasma globe.

Then I felt her sliding down my body. She kissed my lower back and licked her tongue along my waistline.

She kissed my sides and my legs. Every touch on me felt electric. She was incredibly confident with me and I loved her entire vibe.

I was getting hard again from her attentions.

Then she spread my legs and scooted down even further.

Her lips were on my ass cheeks. Kissing me. Softly. Slowly. Sensually. She gave me a faint hickey on the center of my cheek.

She nibbled my round ass. She kneaded my cheeks with her hands and nudged her nose into my crack.

She took a big whiff and smelled me. That made my goosebumps plump.

She kissed my inner cheeks and down to my perineum. She kissed my upper thighs and licked me there too.

I felt her drag her entire tongue through my crack and I moaned. She hummed into my booty. She nuzzled me.

Then I felt her mouth push against me firmer. Her lips attached to my hole and her tongue circled my ring thoroughly.

She kissed and licked my asshole with sexy dedication.

She spread my cheeks wider with her hands and began to lick her tongue past my hole, flicking me and kissing me and getting me wet.

She was giving me my first ever rimjob. I'd had girls pretend to lick my ass before. I'd had girls stroke me down there during handjobs or pretend to play with my booty like they were actually kinky. They weren't truly.

Jax though. . .

Jax was pushing her tongue INTO my ass. Her actual tongue. The one I'd been sucking on all night while we fucked. It was inside of me. Wiggling its way into my depths. She was pushing me so she could get her tongue as far into me as it would go. I was so horny.

I groaned at the amazing pleasure of it. I'd never been so turned by ass-play before. But her mouth on my booty felt incredible.

She went to work. She spread me and spit into me and I could hear her groaning as she sucked me.

She was very into rimming me, which turned me on even more. I began to arch my booty back towards her and she slapped my ass. I couldn't believe how nervous and turned on I was.

She licked and slurped and licked some more. I was playing with my cock below me now.

She pushed my hands away and added hers to my boner. She jacked me softly as she made out with my hole. Every time her tongue ran the length of my crack I knew I was going to be in trouble. Now that I knew how good this felt I was going to crave it.

"Ughhhhh, Jaxxxxxx," I moaned for her.

"Yeah, baby? You like that?" She said, releasing her mouth from my booty as her persona was a challenging sort of vivacious now. She was in charge.

"Yessss...so muchhhh," I groaned to her in a desperate tone.

"Good, baby," she dove back in. She ate me out like she was starving for my ass. It was so sexy to have a woman this beautiful acting this dirty with me. I'd never met a girl this hot who seemed this obsessed with my actual asshole. I was glad I'd taken a very thorough shower before our date.

Then I gasped when her mouth came off of me and I felt her rubbing a finger over my rosebud.

"You have SUCH a sexy fucking ass, Cullen," she said to me, curling words out of her mouth as her fingers caressed me and teased me.

"Mmmmm," I moaned, still pushing myself back towards her.

She spit a long dribble of saliva into my ass crack and made me even more wet than I already was from her messy rimming.

Then she was pushing a finger into me and I groaned even louder. She added another finger and she worked them in slowly.

With her right hand, she stroked my cock. With her left she fingered my ass.

It barely hurt because she was taking me so gently. I'd never been fingered before like this. But I was insanely turned on and I rocked my ass back against her as she opened me.

My cock began to swell more in her hand. Some spot inside of me was being poked and she was jacking me in the most experienced way, allowing my foreskin to pull up over my helmet and keep me rising.

"Jax...I'm gonna cum soon, mmmmm, fugggggg," I moaned.

"Good baby, cum for me. Cum while I fuck your ass with my fingers, be my dirty boy. Cum for me, you dirty fucking slut-boy," everything she said drove me wild.

I shuddered all over and my cum drenched the bed sheets, as my third orgasm in the last two hours crescendoed out.

She allowed me to roll slowly through my intense orgasm before slowly pulling out of my ass. It stung a little but mostly I missed her filling me.

She flipped me over and I was even more surprised when she pushed my messy cock into her mouth, cleaning me up as my sensitive cock made my body shiver from her wet mouth. Then she was scooping cum off my stomach and chest, licking and kissing it into her mouth. She climbed up my body and we kissed, and I realized my cum was still in her mouth.

She pushed it into mine and I moaned at the brazenness of the act. I made out with her with my cum. That was a first for me. She was a first in every way.

We shared it back and forth on our tongues and she moaned loudly when she saw me willingly getting into the cum-play with her. I had clearly hit the right chords. Because she was very much into this make-out session. Maybe even more so than our earlier, drunken tonsil-hockey.

It was another five minutes of this wild kissing session before we both came up for air.

She was smiling at me as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Wow," I said to her.

And she was was shaking her head at me. "Yeah...that was fucking hot," she said.

"You're a fucking gem," I said to her.

"I know," she said confidently, re-tying her long, blonde hair into a ponytail. She had total Malin Ackerman vibes.

"Wanna get pizza?" I asked. It was midnight.

"Fuck yes," she said.

And that was where it all began.