A Ring for Sibling

Story Info
A proposal abroad.
1.1k words
18.7k
20
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Hi Sugar

If a single thought of self-harm in a Story bothers you, please move on

My stories are not long romances - just a moment in time

Not boyfriend/girlfriend - a different dynamic

Backstory minimal - typically incest starts early with dark origins - not permitted here

All over 18

She clung to him tightly. She was plastered against his torso and could feel the strong muscles in his back, shoulders, and arms working together. She would occasionally close her eyes ignoring the breathtaking scenery rushing by, rest her head on his back, and lovingly squeeze him a little harder. He was between her legs. She couldn't move very much as it was imperative to maintain balance. God, she loved him. She would follow him to ends of the earth and to her, it felt like she had. Here in this entrancing foreign country, they were free. As long as they had plenty of Euros, nobody bothered them or asked questions.

He had asked her to come when he got settled and she didn't hesitate. She requested time off at work, dropped her dogs off at their adoptive parents, and took the earliest flight she could. He picked her up at the airport and as soon as they got to his place, her clothes were on the floor. She smiled thinking about their passionate coupling. It caused her to clench her thighs and she felt him react. She didn't mean to take his focus off the road. She had no idea where they were going. It didn't matter to her as having the ability to show affection, hold hands, and act like lovers in public made it all worthwhile. She was sated from their recent lovemaking.

She opened her eyes and admired the captivating hilly landscape and cypress trees. The slopes of the hills were covered with beautiful villas. She saw what she thought were olive trees, chestnut trees, and vineyards. They arrived at a quaint lake town with a castle, narrow streets, small shops, and places to eat. The air was warm and where their bodies were pressed together, they each were sweating. She didn't want this day to end.

He was her brother and the most important person in her life. He was her only love. He did have a girlfriend once. There may have been more she wasn't aware of but she never asked. It was that first girlfriend she remembered that almost killed her. She knew why he dated. He was considered the more normal of the two of them and needed to show conformance. They were fortunate not to have been split up and were adopted together. When he went out on a date, she was paralyzed with fear and filled with desolation. It brought on a distressing panic with nausea and breathlessness. She felt the pain of an imaginary sharp knife slowly cutting down her arms over her scars, inside her legs, and pictured herself covered in blood. She could only tensely stare at the clock and watch the hours go by wondering what he was doing. They didn't talk about it and she did not want details. As long as he acted like himself the next day, a part of her understood. David and Helen, their adopted parents, were so proud of him. He was the son they never had. She, on the other hand, they could never reach. Her brother was the only person she could and would ever trust.

The day was winding down and they needed to start heading back to his small apartment. The Vespa would only go so fast. They were sitting at a cafe dragging out the remaining minutes as long as they could. He was not off from work and in the morning would have an early start to the week. He reached into the pocket of his shorts and pulled out a small box. His movement caught her eye and she took her gaze off the lake to see what he was doing. She let out a small gasp when she saw the box. He put the box on the table by her and told her to open it. Her hands were trembling and she was getting choked up.

"You haven't even opened it yet!" he said eyeing her visible nervousness.

"Give me a second, ok?" she responded. He pulled his chair as close as he could to her. He was watching her expressions carefully. He was confident in her response but he still felt anxious. She gingerly reached for the box and opened it. She exclaimed loudly covering her mouth with her hand. Then she started crying. It was a diamond solitaire ring. He put his arm around her and pulled her tightly to him. She buried her face in his neck and hugged him. She couldn't stop shaking. He kissed the top of her head and looked around worried they were causing a scene.

Fortunately there were not too many people around and only a few glanced their way. She gingerly took the ring out of the box and placed it on her fourth finger on her left hand. She was elated admiring the ring on her finger. She was having a difficult time speaking so she nodded and kissed him deeply. They were both aroused and getting more turned on, hotter by the moment. He was having difficulty hiding his hard on and she was flushed. She tenderly explored his mouth with her tongue and took his lower lip in her mouth then sucked and pressed lightly with her teeth. His lips were soft and sensual. His tongue warm and wet and he used the tip to swirl circles around hers.

They rose from the cafe's chairs and holding hands walked out toward the water. They discovered a somewhat secluded spot at the end of the small beach area away from all the lights. It was still warm and there was a gentle breeze by the lake. They could hear the murmur of voices in the distance and the clanking of dishes and people walking on the narrow road above them. He pushed her up against the stone wall. Her fingers were tangled in his hair and they were kissing each other hungrily. She was moving her body against him. His hands slid her shorts and panties down and she was fumbling with his zipper. She pulled at him roughly and kissed his mouth hard. He laid her down on the pebbles and sand, blanketed her with his body, and penetrated her. He was driving harder and harder right up to the hilt. She was moaning and thrusting back at him. She didn't need to play with her clit to come this time. The emotions were too intense and heated. Pleasure tore through her and she came. He jerked into her with a groan spilling himself into her. After a brief time, they composed themselves, dressed, and left.

On the ride back her heart was full and her mind overwhelmed with thoughts on what would happen now. Maybe from here they would go to Spain? She trusted her brother had a plan. He always did.

Share this Story

Similar Stories

Dating My Sister He needs a prom date to show his parents.in Incest/Taboo
Gifted A little sister has a present for her brother.in Incest/Taboo
Magnificent Little Sister Mia Mia needs comforting from big brother on Valentine's Day.in Incest/Taboo
Sibling Romance My sister and I loved each other even more than I realised.in Incest/Taboo
A Sister's Desires A Horney Sister wants what her brother has to offerin Incest/Taboo
More Stories