A Sister's Desires

Story Info
A Horney Sister wants what her brother has to offer
7.2k words
4.53
56.5k
73
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

All characters are over the age of 18. Enjoy, vote, comment!

Rick and his date, Brenda, had come back to his house after a Saturday night at the movies. His parents were away on a weekend trip, and his sister Jayme was supposed to be out with some of her friend's from high school. Rick was back from college while on spring break, as was his old high school girlfriend, Brenda, and they decided to catch back up after not seeing each other in many months.

Rick and Brenda had enjoyed many evenings in the back of his old beater car when they were dating, but had never had the opportunity to enjoy the comfort of a bed when they were getting busy, so they planned on making the most of it. When they got back to his house, he had taken a quick look into Jayme's room to make sure she wasn't home, and like he expected, they had the house to themselves.

Rick's parents had remodeled their bedroom six years ago. When they were first married, they had a big, king-sized waterbed in their master bedroom, but years later, when they were remodeling, those were out of style and they had given the bedframe to Rick since he was the oldest. He now had a big king sized mattress inside that old frame, with the big mirrored headboard like so many of those days.

Brenda was a well-built brunette, and Rick had enjoyed her body many times in the past, as they had dated most of their senior year in high school. They had quickly shed their outer layers of clothes and crawled into his bed once they arrived. Rick had turned on his stereo to their favorite music, and had turned the lights down lower, but still had enough on that they could clearly see each other, and enjoy the sights before them.

Brenda had always enjoyed her time with Rick, and knew that he was better than the few other boys that she had had sex with, and she was really looking forward to their evening in an actual bed. They still liked each other a lot, but they knew they would be too far apart at their colleges to try to continue their dating, They had just been having a lot of fun before anyway and weren't that serious.

Once they had gotten partially undressed, Brenda took the lead, and started kissing and licking her way around Rick's body. He had always been in good shape, and during his freshman year, he had joined an intra-mural basketball league that got him in better shape than he had ever been previously. The Freshman 15 wasn't anything for him to worry about.

Brenda's tongue on his neck and ear excited him, and then she moved down and kissed and sucked on his nipples. This wasn't something she had done with him previously, but she also had changed a bit during her time at college, and had experimented with a few other young men. Brenda enjoyed sex, and had picked up a few new moves.

Brenda worked her way down Rick's body, and slid her hand inside his underwear. He was mostly hard already, and her hand on his shaft got him the rest of the way there quickly. She stroked his length a few times, and then pushed his shorts down his legs, and removed them. She licked his hard dick a few times, and then took him into her mouth. She pushed him to his back on the bed, and then straddled his legs. Brenda laid down between his legs, and smiled up at him as she took him deeper into her mouth. Her smile was returned, because he sure was enjoying the feelings in his dick. She knew what she was doing, and had practiced on him many, many times in the past. She knew what he liked, and enjoyed what she was doing.

Rick pulled Brenda up towards his face. While he enjoyed what she was doing, he wanted to take some time with her body, and there were no guarantees about how much time they would actually have alone.

Rick also enjoyed oral sex with Brenda. They had done their best with each other in the past, but the back seat of his car wasn't exactly conducive to allowing them to spread their legs out, and get comfortable with each other. They enjoyed it, but knew their opportunity this evening would probably be their best chance they had ever had.

Rick started kissing Brenda's body, much as she had with his. He knew that the area of her neck, just below her ears was one of her erogenous zones, and she got extremely turned on anytime he kissed and licked her there. While his tongue was busy with her upper body, his fingers had found their way to her skimpy panties she was wearing, and he was lightly rubbing on her mound. His hands reached up to her back, and removed her bra. She had nice sized breasts, her bra was a 36B, and they were solid, with no sag at her young age. Her nipples had always been especially sensitive, and he had given her an orgasm more than once even before they had moved on to penetration.

Rick's kisses went lower onto her chest and breasts, and he sucked lightly on her big nipples. Brenda shuddered with her pleasure at his skill. Their times previously had taught him what she liked, and he certainly hadn't forgotten anything. His hands were busy; moving from her lower body, up to hold her breasts upward to his lips. He kissed lower, and started rubbing her mound and her slit again, and he could feel the wetness penetrating the silky layer between her legs. He slid his hand inside her tiny panties, and rubbed his finger along her wet slit, back and forth, causing her to groan with passion.

Rick put his hands on the sides of those panties, and started pulling them down her legs. She had her legs spread on both sides of his body, and raised her hips to make it easier for him. While she had her lower body raised, he leaned in and kissed the top of her pussy. Once again, he caused groans to come from her throat.

Rick laid down on the bed between her legs, then lifted her knees over his shoulders. While he had enjoyed cunnilingus with her before, be also knew that he may not ever have a chance with her like this again, and wanted to give her everything she deserved. His tongue split her lips, and he licked slowly from bottom to top. He reached in with his fingers, and spread her outer lips, and lightly kissed each side. He nuzzled against her upper thighs, and pushed his nose into her steaming twat, rubbing the tip against her clit. This wasn't anything he had ever done before, but only because there wasn't the room or comfort in the back of his car.

Rick continued to take his time pleasuring Brenda, and it was hard to tell who was enjoying themselves more. Brenda's moans and movements may have given her the lead, but Rick was not far behind, because he enjoyed what he was doing more than the normal young man did. Rick looked up at Brenda's smiling face, looking over her hairless mound at her eyes. Seeing the pleasure in her eyes; the dreaminess and lust, gave him thrills also.

While Rick was looking into Brenda's eyes, movement in the mirror over her head caught his eyes. He could see his younger sister Jayme looking through his partially opened door at what the two of them were doing.

Jayme was a senior in high school now, but one of the older ones in her class. Her fall birthday had aligned just right so that she missed being old enough to get started into school when she was young, and she had always been ahead of her classmates when it was time for driver's licenses, and things like that. Being 18 for most of your senior year did have a few advantages.

Rick knew that Jayme was watching, but damned if he was going to stop now. He'd deal with her later on. He continued pleasuring Brenda with his tongue, and actually gave it a little extra effort now, figuring that if he was going to get in trouble for bringing a girl back to the house, he was going to make sure that it was worth whatever trouble he got into.

Brenda's head was moving back and forth, and moans were coming from deep inside her body. Rick rubbed and pinched her breasts and nipples, and rubbed his hands on her stomach as he dove deep into her snatch. His tongue was in constant motion as he lapped up the wetness that was coming from her loins. The flavor drove him to want more, it was like he was drawn to it with a primal need. She came, wailing loudly, and moving her head back and forth. Her thighs pinned his head where it was, as she rubbed the top of his head, then grabbed him and tried to pull him upward along her body. She just couldn't take any more of the pleasure as it became too much for her. This wasn't a feeling that she had experienced before. Nobody had ever had the time, or taken the time to pleasure her that well before, and she couldn't believe the way that her body felt.

Rick moved back up her body, and glanced in the mirror again. He didn't want to move his head so that it showed he was looking at Jayme, but he could see that she was still there. Her head was sticking around the edge of the doorway, and much of her body was hidden behind the doorjamb. Her left hand was on the edge of the doorway, but her right hand was nowhere in sight.

Rick put his attention back on Brenda, and kissed her nipples and breasts as he moved back upwards over her body. Brenda attacked his lips, kissing him deeply. She had no problem tasting herself on his lips, and it actually turned her on even more, knowing that his face and tongue had been enjoying the flavors of her body.

Rick asked Brenda if she was ready to move onto more, and with her agreement, he reached into a small hinged chest built into the headboard, and pulled out a condom. They had never used them before, because they had taken each other's virginity in high school, but since they had both tried out more partners since, they had discussed it earlier in the evening, and knew this was for the best. They both had gotten used to them with their newer conquests.

Rick rolled to his side, and slid the condom over his cock. Brenda's hand helped him slide it all the way onto his shaft, and she added a few extra strokes as she smiled seductively at him. His dick twitched in her hand as he enjoyed the feeling of her stokes.

"I'm ready if you are," she said. "I've never had as much fun as I have already tonight, let's see what else we can come up with," she added.

Rick slowly entered her tight, wet pussy with the head of his dick. "Oh, you feel so good, sweetheart! I've missed the feeling of your pussy on my dick." "I haven't been a saint at school, but you just feel so good to me. Maybe it's because you were my first, but your pussy just feels like it's made for me."

"I know what you mean," Brenda replied, "I've had fun with some of the guys at college, but like you said, it just hasn't seemed the same."

Rick slid in and out of her body, drawing her tight lips open and closed as he moved in and out with her. He could feel the tightness, and warmth of her body on his, and it was Sooo Goooood!

"I doubt there's such a thing as bad sex honey, but nobody else I've done it with has felt as good as you do, Brenda," Rick said. "I only got "lucky" twice since I started school, but they didn't compare to what I feel with you."

Rick and Brenda continued making love, enjoying each other's body for quite a while before bringing things to a climax. Rick rolled off of Brenda, and held her in his arms, caressing her hair, and kissing her cheek repeatedly. They laid there together for a while before Brenda commented that they had better get dressed before Jayme came home.

Rick had actually forgotten about Jayme as he had enjoyed his time in bed with Brenda, but now the memory came back, knowing that she had seen them, and he was probably going to have to answer to her later, or tomorrow.

The two young lovers once again donned their clothes, and headed down the stairs. They kissed at the front door before she headed out to the car she had parked there earlier. "You had better wash your face before your sister gets home. I can still taste and smell my pussy on you, and it might cause some questions."

"The questions might be worth it if I could keep the flavor of you on my lips; I have never enjoyed myself as much as I did with you tonight," Rick said. "This was the highlight of my young life, and a night that will be hard to ever beat! I hope that we can hook up again some time. I don't think that we're the perfect couple or anything, but I think that together, we're perfect at this, and I'm never going to forget tonight!"

With another quick kiss, Brenda was out the door, and Rick headed back upstairs to his room. As much as he had enjoyed himself with her, he also felt absolutely exhausted, as it had been a rather boisterous evening with her in his bed. He went in and laid down on his bed, and was out in moments, but with a smile on his face.

Late the next morning, Rick woke up, and headed downstairs to get something for breakfast. He could hear his sister's stereo in her room as he went down the stairs, and it made him remember that she had seen Brenda and him last night in his bed. He wondered if she was going to tell their parents. He and Jayme had always been pretty close, but as normal brother and sister, they weren't above trying to make themselves look better by getting the other one in trouble when they were younger. He wasn't sure just what he might be facing with her, but thought he had to prepare for the worst.

Rick got his breakfast and headed back up to his room. He had made some coffee and taken it and a sweet-roll back upstairs with him. He had a paper that he needed to spend some time on at some point over his spring break, and figured that now was as good of time as any to start working on it.

He had been working on his computer with his back to the door for quite a while, when he heard his sister rapping on the doorsill. He turned to look at her, and could see her standing in the open doorway looking at him, twisting her hair nervously. Uh-oh he thought, here it comes.

Jayme had trouble looking him in the eyes, and nervously stuttered to him, "Could we talk for a few minutes," she asked.

"Look Jayme, I know you saw us last night, but I can explain. This was the only chance that Brenda and I have ever had where we could actually enjoy each other where we weren't crammed inside the back seat of a car. I know that I shouldn't have brought her home like this, but we just couldn't help it, and if you want to tell mom and dad about it, then I don't know what I can say or do to get you to not tell on me."

"How did you know I saw you," Jayme asked?

"When I was going down on Brenda, as I looked up at her face, I could see you in the mirror above her head," Rick replied. "I knew I was probably going to be in trouble, but I wasn't going to stop for anything. I figured it would be worth it in the long run. And I know that I have never experienced sex like what we had last night. So, if you feel like you have to tell the 'rents, then go ahead, but at least I'll be punished with a smile on my face."

"Rick, I wasn't trying to get you in trouble, or even thinking about telling mom and dad. I guess I wanted to talk to you about what I saw..... well, because even though I've also had sex a couple of times so far, it didn't look anything like what I saw you doing with Brenda."

"Andrew was my first, and he didn't even get my pants all the way off before he tried to jam his penis inside me. It hurt when he stuck it in, and he wasn't even inside me most of the time, just pushing back and forth between my thighs before he came. My second time wasn't much better, and I thought maybe there was something wrong with me, because I don't see what the big deal about sex is. I thought that I couldn't wait before I tried it, and now I can't say that I've ever enjoyed it." Jayme just looked at him with a pained look in her eyes as she said all of this, and Rick felt for her.

Rick breathed a sigh of relief that she wasn't trying to get him in trouble, but he also felt bad for her. "I guarantee that Brenda probably didn't enjoy it very much our first time either. We were each other's first, and you get so worked up that your body is moving faster than your mind can, because it's all focused on one thing; scoring, or losing your virginity!" "We both enjoyed it more as we continued to find time together, and I think that you'll be the same way, but I have to say that last night was absolutely the best we've ever had!" "Having the chance to relax and stretch out instead of rushing in the back seat of a car made a world of difference."

Jayme looked at him shyly, and replied, "I'm sure that that all helped, but I could also see how much you cared for her, and for her pleasure last night. I don't think either of the two boys I was with remember anything about our time together except that they came, and you didn't look that way last night."

"Last night was definitely special with Brenda, but we care about each other, and it wasn't our first time together." "Enjoying sex with your partner is more about being comfortable with yourself and with them." "If you're uptight and nervous, the tenseness is going to hold back your pleasure. You need someone that you can let go with, someone that you care about, and that cares about you," Rick told her.

Jayme again looked around, and looked nervously at the floor, and said "that's kind of what I thought, too." She again twisted her hair nervously, and fidgeted back and forth from one foot to the other. "That's why I thought I would ask you if you could help me."

Rick looked at her quizzically, and said, "I don't get what you mean. How can I help you?"

"I was hoping that you would make love to me like you did Brenda last night," Jayme said. "I want to feel sex like it should feel, and like you said, it would be so much different with someone I care about deeply, and that cares about me. You're my brother, you've cared for me all of your life, and loved me. I don't care about any guy out there the way that I care about you, and because of that, I can't see myself giving my body freely to anyone like I would you. I wouldn't have to pretend with you, or worry how you think I looked, or anything like that. I, or we both, would feel free to just let ourselves go because we don't have to worry what the other is feeling, we already love each other."

Rick looked at her incredulously, with his mouth hanging open. "Sis, I do love you so much, but I just haven't ever thought about that. I mean, yeah, I've thought about you before, you know, when I was, uh, jacking off, but, uhm, I just never expected anything like this!" Rick swallowed deeply, and continued, "You're absolutely gorgeous, and as sexy as any girl I know, but I'm just trying to wrap my head around your request."

Jayme moved on into Rick's room, and put her arms around her brother. "Please, Rick. I want to feel the depth of the feelings that I could see on Brenda's face last night. I want to feel passion, and love, and experience what sex can really feel like, and I'd like that to be with you. Please? For me?"

Rick swallowed again, and looked down into his sister's eyes, and slowly nodded to her. "Okay, Jamesey, (his pet name for her since they were young) I'll do it. When did you feel would be the time to do this? I don't want to feel like I'm pushing you into something that you're not ready for."

"Rick, big bro, mom and dad are going to come home tomorrow, and I don't know when we'll get the chance beyond today, so could we please do it this afternoon? I want time to get ready for you, and shower instead of feeling like I just crawled out of bed, but how about in an hour or so," Jayme asked?

"I'm fine with that if you are," he replied. "But you'll have the final say. You can back out any time you want if you just don't feel right. I love you and am not going to force you to do something if you aren't comfortable."

"I'm certainly nervous," Jayme said. "But I feel that it's more anticipation than worry, or something like that." "I can't wait to actually feel like a woman, instead of feeling like I was used, and that's the way that I felt after going out with those other two guys." "You go get ready in mom and dad's bathroom, and I'll use our hallway one, and meet you soon."

12