A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Ron looks at me. "There is something about you I like kid. I rolled in some extra and removed the renovation money. It's a lump sum offer. I want this property. Get me this property and I think you will make a lot of money with my company."

I smile. "Yes sir." I sign my name on 'our' deal, and take a picture of both pages for my records. Ron hands me a folder with two copies of a purchase agreement for Uncle Ray's place that he has already signed, and every place on the lake that's up for sale. "Have him sign and date both. He keeps one and I get one. Once it's signed we will arrange a time for the closing. If he wants to buy something on the lake, tell him to let me know. I will arrange it."

He then hands me his card. "Call me the minute you pass the license exam."

I take his card and shake his hand. Just then Karen comes out. I put my arm around her waist. "Ron, this is my girlfriend Karen. Ray is her uncle.

He reaches out and shakes her hand. "Very nice to meet you Karen. I think Ben is going to make a lot of money for both of us. He seems to be a very smart, personable kid."

Karen smiles and rubs my chest. "That's very kind of you to say. Maybe I will keep him around for a little while."

Ron laughs. "You sound like my wife." He turns to walk away. "Call me Ben."

"Yes sir. Just as soon as I pass." I say.

We watch him walk away and Karen turns to me. Her eyes are wide and sparkling. "Oh my God Ben."

I laugh. "I know." I goose her ass, and she jumps. "Come on, let's get showered and dressed. We need to find a breakfast place to celebrate."

Beth comes outside dressed in shorts, tee shirt and flip flops. "What are we celebrating?"

"Fill her in, Karen. I am going to take a shower. I am just a few minutes into my shower when I feel the air move as the bathroom door opens. "Hello?" I ask.

No answer, until about 5 seconds later when the shower curtain pulls open. Karen is naked and stepping into the shower. "I heard there is a water shortage. I thought we might shower together." She smiles at me as she looks at my growing hardon.

"Just shower Ben. I don't want Beth to feel left out like a third wheel." Karen tells me.

I pout. She laughs as she puts some shampoo in her hand and starts washing my hair and massaging my head. My god that feels good. I lower my head to make it easier to reach.

I open my eyes and I see her puffy nipples in front of me. I reach out and palm each boob and squeeze. She moans a little. "Ben, we are here to shower."

She spins me into the spray. "Rinse the shampoo out." As I am rinsing my hair a soapy hand grabs my hard on from behind and starts stroking me.

Karen leans her head against my back. "Would it help if I gave you a handjob and took the edge off?"

"Could we help each other?" I ask.

Karen giggles. "I could stop?"

"No. Don't stop." I gasp out.

"I didn't think you would want me to stop. I can feel you throbbing in my hand." She squeezes more liquid soap on me. Her hand is gliding up and down and me. Squeezing as she goes and rubbing my head as she rubs up and down.

"Ben, I want to stroke you while you cum. I want to make you cum. I want to feel you cum in my hand." She moans against my back. Her hand is flying now and squeezing tight at my head.

Fuck this is good. I grunt. "Don't stop. I...uugghhhh." I cum all over the wall of the shower. Karen keeps stroking me and cum is flying everywhere.

She had moved beside me as I was cumming and is giggling as I cum. "Oh my god it's everywhere."

I have to reach down and push her hand off as I shiver. She kisses my arm and laughs. "One last rinse and that will be a nice clean dick."

She shuffles in front of me and wets her hair. I am standing there catching my breath just watching her.

She finishes and takes the sprayer down and sprays the cum off the shower wall. She then reaches for my dick, and softly rinses me clean.

She shuts off the water and pulls the curtain. She steps past me. She grabs a towel and wraps it around herself as she walks out. I grumble to myself and step out of the shower.

I get dressed and we head into town. Karen seems to know the local spots from coming up here over the years.

We wind up at a nice spot and we all have a huge breakfast. Eggs, bacon, toast, pancakes, coffee and best of all Mimosas before and after breakfast. It's still early but the town shopping area is opening.

The girls want to go window shopping. I just fall in line behind them. All the way down one side, cross the street and back on the other side.

At one point I am sitting on a bench waiting for them to come out of yet another store, when I smell warm sweet deliciousness. I look around and there is a bakery a few doors down. Oh I am definitely going there.

The girls come out to me eating an almost plate sized frosted coffee roll, and I have two large pastry boxes tied beside me. Beth has a bag from the store. She says she saw a cute shirt, I am sorry but I don't care what the shirt looks like. They are happy, so I am good. We share the coffee roll and make our way to the car.

As we get back to the cabin and clean up a bit. Joe texts me.

JOE - Linda and I are on the road. See you in 2 hours or so. I am stopping for beer. Need anything?

ME - Nope all good.

The ladies decide they want to get some sun. Karen turns to me smiling. "And we mean get an actual tan. With our suits on."

I pout, and say. "Party pooper."

They laugh and head to the bedrooms. When they emerge they are both in regular bikinis. Don't get me wrong. They look great, but it's not the teeny weeny bikinis.

I kiss Karen. "I have some studying to do anyway."

She and Beth walk down to the chaise lounges, and get set up on the deck. I go online and download the text book for the exam, and start watching the first virtual class. The class is very basic 101 stuff I already know from my business courses.

I let the video play, and flip to one of the two practice tests they have in the back of the text.

If this were the real test I would have just missed passing. The business, banking and fiduciary parts I ace, but it's obvious I don't know enough about the actual real estate part of it.

The first class ends. I take the short review at the end, and I start #2. I tune out the class since I can tell by its title it's a subject matter I know, and I turn back to the text.

After reading through and absorbing three chapters the second class ends. This will be a little time consuming, but nothing I can't handle. I should have my license by the end of the week. Studying and cramming is easy for me. I am lucky like that.

I look down at the ladies. They now have the chairs flat, and are laying face down. I look at their butts just rolling up enough to be noticeable. Remembering how their cheeks rippled as I was fucking them from behind.

Crunching gravel interrupts my thoughts. Joe is here. I see the girls heads pop up. I wave them up, and head to the driveway.

Joe pulls into the driveway and hops out. He stops at the front of the truck waiting for Linda to join him, and he looks around. "Dude this is Nice."

He puts his arm around Linda and they walk to me standing at the edge of the grass.

Linda says to me as they approach in a joking manner. "What, you are too good to come greet us?"

I kick my barefoot up in the air. "No, I am too shoeless." As I say this Karen and Beth arrive.

Linda sees them in bikinis. "Is it too late to lay out with you guys?"

Karen answers. "It's like what, a little after noon? Get changed and the boys can cook lunch while tan."

I introduce Beth to Joe and Linda. Linda bats her baby blues at Joe. "Will you get our bags so I can get changed and tan with Karen and Beth?"

That turns into Joe getting the bags and me getting the beer and snacks he bought.

I put the beer and the deck and Karen smiles at me. "You don't mind us tanning do you?"

I hug her and goose her. "I wish I had more skin in my hands right now." I say as she slaps my hand off her bum.

"Stop!" She says giggling.

She and Beth are giving me looks. "What?" I step towards Beth. "Are you feeling left out?" I ask.

Beth backs up, pointing at me. "Behave Ben. You are the one that said no fooling around."

"So if I made the rule I can break it right?" I ask.

Karen is folding the blanket to carry it. "Beth, come help me with this." Karen looks at me. "And you keep your hands to yourself."

Just as they step off the deck. Linda steps out onto the deck. I won't say she looks bad, because she certainly doesn't. She has an athletic body, is just about the same height as Karen and Beth, but a much trimmer build. She is at best a healthy A cup or small B, her ass and hips aren't flat, but not curvy either.

Typical Nordic blond hair and blue eyes. She is pretty, just not my body type. Joe and I watch them walk down onto the grass. "Damn, I hate to see her go, but love to watch her leave, and he laughs."

The early part of the afternoon is spent with the girls sunning themselves. While Joe and I have a few beers and just shoot the shit.

Joe and I are hungry and I fire up the grill. I have steak tips, burgers and hot dogs going, while Joe and I start eating chips. The ladies head in and get the salads out and before you know it I hear the blender going. They are making frozen drinks.

The next hour or so is cooking, drinking and eating. We are all just talking, laughing and having a good time. I don't know where the time went but before you know it the sun is setting.

That reminds me of the bakery stuff I got. I put the two boxes on the table and we attack a variety of giant cookies, cupcakes and pastries I got at the bakery earlier.

We are all stuffed and feeling fine from all the drinking. We go down to the blanket to watch the fireworks being set off from a barge in the middle of the lake.

Joe gives me a bit of a look as I lay down with Beth on one side and Karen on the other.

I laugh to myself. "Ezzie I don't even need you to tell me. I know Joe is shocked the three of us are so comfortable and cuddled together like this. Part of him thinks it's cool I could be having a threesome, but a bigger part is jealous."

"You are correct Ben." Ezzie says.

I just look over and give Joe a shit eating grin and laugh to myself. "Let him guess."

Thank god Karen is on my far side. No one can see me rubbing her ass under her bikini bottoms. If Linda were on Joe's other side I would be doing the same to Beth.

The fireworks are pretty good. To be honest I would have been happy to lay out on the lawn with Karen & Beth again making our own fireworks. The show is over and the three of us are just laying together relaxing.

I figured Joe and Linda were doing the same. Until I hear them kissing. The two of them break the kiss and see all three of us watching and smiling at them.

Linda gets a little embarrassed. She stands up and pulls on Joe's arm. "We should, um.. go to bed."

We all say Goodnight and they walk inside. I stay there with Karen and Beth relaxing. I slip my hand under Beth's bikini bottoms like I have been with Karen.

Beth looks up. "Hey guys." She says. "Am I a party pooper if I said I would like to just cuddle and sleep tonight?"

Karen smiles across my chest at her. "I was kind of thinking the same thing." She rubs my chest. "Are you ok with that Ben?"

"Good thing you jerked me off in the shower this morning." I say.

Beth giggles. "I knew you two wouldn't behave in there together."

I turn to Karen. "I think you realize I can never say no to you." I turn to Beth. "Beth, I hope you know I am really glad this weekend happened like this. The amazing sex aside. It has been amazing getting to know you. I am glad you and Karen are such good friends."

Beth reaches up and kisses my cheek. "Thank you Ben. I am very happy you and Karen finally took that next step. All she could talk about after last summer was you, and yes the sex with both of you has been a lot of fun."

Beth is on the far side of the blanket. She pulls the excess over us. "For now let's just cuddle." Karen pulls the blanket over her and the three of us relax and snuggle together outside on the lawn.

A little while later. I nudge the girls. I don't want to fall asleep out here again. "We have a nice comfy bed inside. Let's go."

We get up, fold the blanket and head inside. As we all step through the open slider Linda is walking naked to the bathroom with her face down and her hand under her face. She looks up, sees us and screams as she runs for the bathroom. She slams the door behind her. The three of us laugh. It looks like Linda took a hell of a facial and was heading to the bathroom to clean up.

Joe comes running out of the room wrapping a towel around his waist as Linda slams the bathroom door.

Joe sees us and just mutters. "Oh fuck." The three of us just laugh. The laughter dies down and Linda is yelling from inside the bathroom. "Joe, get me a towel. I am naked in here."

I walk up to Joe, yank the towel off his waist. He swears at me and dives back into the bedroom. I take it to the bathroom and knock. Linda hides behind the door and opens it. She takes the towel and closes the door.

Just a few seconds later Linda comes out with a clean face, and wrapped in a towel. She fast walks past us, and we all start laughing again.

We walk towards our bedrooms on the other side to the cabin. Beth looks at us and turns towards what should be her room. "I should go in here."

I reach out and take her hand. "Nope." I say.

Beth lowers her voice. "But Joe and Linda."

"I don't care. Do you care Karen?" I ask.

Karen smiles. "Nope."

I reach out and take Karen's hand. I start walking backwards into the room. "There are two rules for sleeping unmolested tonight. I get the middle, and we all must be naked."

Karen laughs. "If we are naked you won't molest us, but if we are clothed you will."

I smile. "These rules only apply until sunrise. Then all bets are off."

Beth closes the door and removes her bikini top. "I can live with that." She starts to remove her bottoms.

Karen shrugs her shoulders. "What the hell." She pulls off her bikini.

I strip and lay in the middle of the bed. They ladies crawl in on either side. It's snug, but it's also pretty cool going to sleep with a naked woman on either side of you.

I wake up to an amazing thing. Beth is rolled over facing the other way. Karen has the sheet pulled down off me and is giving me a soft gentle blowjob.

She notices me wake up and smiles as she pops me out of her mouth. "I was wondering how long you would stay asleep." Karen says as she sucks me back into her mouth a little harder this time.

Now that I am awake she is being more aggressive sucking on me. I just moan and roll my eyes, but I have to ask. "How long were you doing that before I woke up?"

She pulls her mouth off me, but is careful to let some spit drool out of her mouth as she strokes me up and down. "Probably three minutes or so. I thought I would get a head start on the morning wood." She says with a laugh.

Karen dives back down on me and really starts sucking and licking my head. She isn't fooling around.

I start groaning. "Please Karen. Don't stop. Just like that." I beg.

Beth rolls over half complaining because we woke her up. "Keep it down...oh." She sees what Karen is doing. Beth looks at me, and sees I am about to cum. "Come on Ben. Give your honey some breakfast. Cum in her mouth. That's what she wants. Do it Ben."

That does it. It's not another 30 seconds. I groan her name "Karen!" And I cum in her mouth.

Karen smiles up at Beth, as she crawls over me towards her. I can see Beth's eyes widen. Leans down and over Beth. She gives her a passionate kiss. After a moment they break the kiss. Beth sighs. "Thank you for sharing you breakfast with me."

Karen slides between Beth and I so I slide over a bit. "Any time bestie."

The two of them snuggle together. We lay there for a few minutes. The girls seem to have nodded back out. I hear some movement out in the house. Linda and or Joe must be awake. I might as well get up and take a shower.

I grab a towel and head to the bathroom. I start my routine. Morning pee, and I have moved onto brushing my teeth. I am just spitting out when the bathroom door opens. Beth walks in wrapped in a towel. She locks the door behind her.

She drops her towel and steps around me with a smile to the shower. "I heard there is a water shortage. Karen suggested we should shower together to save water."

"Um Ezzie?" I think.

"She was thanking Karen for everything this weekend. She really needed it, but was hoping for morning sex when you got up out of bed." Says Ezzie. "Karen sent her in here for one last time in the shower."

I smile at Beth as I step into the shower and close the curtain. "Karen is so thoughtful."

Beth turns on the shower nice and hot and looks at me. She gets very emotional and hugs me. "Hey hey. It's ok Beth!"

Beth looks up at me. "No Ben I wasn't in a good place. Before this weekend all men sucked. I was thinking I would never find a nice guy. Then I finally met BEN! The friend she is Always talking about. You made me see there are nice guys still out there. You and Karen have been so kind, and Oh My God. We had anal, a threesome and I had sex with my BFF!"

Karen moves and the shower splashes over her head putting her hair in her face. I spin us around so I am blocking the spray, and Beth pushes her hair back. "Seriously Ben. I really needed this emotionally, physically & spiritually. I needed it, and you and Karen have been so kind. This is my thank you to you."

Karen drops to her knees and starts blowing me. God she and Karen both do that so well. A little different, but so well. I look down and I can see Karen reaching between her legs with her left hand. I am sure she is rubbing herself.

She has me hard and I am guessing herself wet. She stands up and kisses me. She breaks the kiss and looks at me. "I have one rule, well two."

"Ok"

"Not my bum." She looks at me waiting for me to answer.

"Ok"

"And no cumming inside me. Spray it on me like a fire hose. Give me a warning and I will let you cum in my mouth." She playfully pokes at my chest. "What I don't want is little drops of your cum oozing out of me on the drive home. I want to be nice and clean, after getting dirty with you." She says with a smile.

I grab her by the hips and spin her around. She giggles and bends over for me. Her hand is waiting between her legs as I move closer to her. She grabs me with her fingers and guides me into her pussy.

Once I am in I hold her hips and start fucking her. She braces herself against the shower wall with one hand and rubs her clit with the other. She looks over her shoulder at me. "I want to say I want your cum inside of me, but I can't Ben. I want to finish you with my mouth. Will you cum in my mouth Ben?"

"I have one rule of my own." I say.

She smiles at me. "And that is."

"Ladies first. I am not pulling out until you cum. If you don't want my cum oozing out of you on the ride home. If you don't want my oozing cum to remind you of this last fuck in the shower. You need to orgasm first. If I cum first my oozing cum will be a reminder to you that you lost the race to orgasm." I say.

I feel her fingers speed up on her clit. "Oh I am not losing buddy. Don't forget you came 15 minutes ago, I didn't."

I keep a firm hold on her hips and fuck her nice and firm. We are making wet slapping sounds that echo a bit in the shower, and I don't care.

Beth's breathing is getting heavier. She is definitely cumming first. "Sounds like you are getting close Beth. I guess you really want my cum in your mouth."

She moans. "Just keep fucking me. Make me cum. I am sooooo close."

Just seconds later she lets out a long low moan and I feel her clenching me as I fuck her. "That's my girl." I say as I soften my hold on her ass and rub her back and bum as she cums.