A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 04

Story Info
Ben has a threesome with Karen & Beth.
9.2k words
4.78
28.6k
31

Part 4 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
968 Followers

Part Two of the July 4th weekend. As always please feel free to comment.

I wake up and look at my watch. It's a little after 8am. I get out of bed, and head to the bathroom. I get a glimpse out the small bathroom window.

The sun is up and shining. It's a beautiful day after last night. Thank god the fireworks are tonight. We can take the blanket and....oh fuck. I look out again. Where is the blanket?

I just sigh. "Fuck!"

I grab the shorts and tee shirt I took off in the kitchen yesterday and head outside. I scan the yard. I see the backpack close to where we left it. I head down to it. The blue and black butt plugs stand out in the green grass. I grab them and the lube and toss it in the soaked backpack.

I don't see anything in the woods. I turn and look at the hedges on the property line. Our clothes are stuck in and under the hedges, but no blanket. I look again and I see it in the neighbors yard tangled up in a picnic table.

I look up at the deck. I don't see any signs of life. I walk around the bushes and start trying to untangle the blanket when from behind me I hear. "Can I help you?" With just a little edge.

I turn it's the owner of the property. I saw him unpacking his car yesterday. "Yes sir. I am sorry to intrude. I guess my blanket tried to escape last night in the storm. I was just trying to untangle it. Your picnic table was kind enough to catch and hold it for me." I say.

"Ezzie, is he ok? Who is he?" I ask.

"His name is Ronald. He seems ok he came running out because he saw you in the yard before you got to the blanket." She tells me.

He looks at me and smiles. "You're the young man we saw running for the house last night in the storm. The lightning really lit things up last night."

Oh shit. "Ezzie, did he really see us?"

"Yes Ben. He vividly remembers Beth & Karen running to the house last night."

Oh fuck. I leave the blanket and walk towards him. I reach out to shake his hand. "Hi I am Ben." I say.

"Ronald. Nice to meet you." He says shaking my hand. He is probably 5-10 years older than my parents. I would guess in his 50's. Black short hair with heavy gray growing in. Lean to Medium build. Just an average guy.

"Um, listen about last night. I am really sorry. We didn't mean to put on a show." I say.

Ron chuckles. "If it hadn't started storming so hard and so fast. We never would have seen you. My wife and I got up to grab some things off the deck and we were back in the house. We turned back just in time for the lightning strike."

I just moan. "Oh god, I am so sorry we flashed you and your wife."

He pats me on the shoulder and laughs. "It's ok. We were young once too. We had a good laugh, and then some. Come on, let me help you untangle the blanket."

We walk to the table and untangle it. It's heavy as hell it's so wet. He suggests folding it on the picnic table and trying to squeeze it dry by pressing it into the table.

He starts asking about me. I tell him Karen is Ray's niece, Beth is her friend and I have a buddy coming up later.

"Cranky Old Ray let you kids have the cabin for the Fourth?" He asks.

It kind of sounds like he doesn't like Ray. "Ezzie, does Ron like Ray?"

"No. He is thinking now. How did this kid get that asshole to let him use the cabin?"

What the hell. Let's tell the truth. "Well he didn't exactly let us. I told his brother, Karen's Dad, I would help him write up and land a new contract. Ray didn't think I could do it. By the end of the day the bet was $1000 of my cash against this weekend and Labor Day at the cabin."

Ron is roaring laughing. "I guess you showed him."

"He doubted I was smart enough to write up a good contact, and he doubted I had the people skills to land it where Mr B had failed before." I tell Ron.

Ron looks at me for a moment. Have you ever thought of selling Real Estate? I own Gold Star Realty. People skills is our thing."

"Ezzie, is he pulling my leg? He owns it? He owns it and has this small cabin?" I say.

The wheels start turning in my head. I think realtors make like 3-5% commission. That's $30-50,000 per million. He has offices all over the state. I start seeing $$$$.

Wait, something still seems wrong. If he has all this money why this little cabin.

Ezzie speaks up. "He originally bought it with the idea he could talk Ray into selling, but Ray won't sell. He has offered Ray well above the value so he could go buy any other lake house. Ron was hoping to tear down the two and build a bigger, nicer one."

AAAHHHH! Now it makes sense.

"Ron I certainly don't mean to pry, but why are you here in this little cabin?" I ask.

"Ezzie please make him tell me the truth."

"Ok Ben." Says Ezzie.

"Well you see Ben. My wife used to Love coming up here as a kid. I thought it would be nice to buy a place. I started looking and then thought I would buy these two parcels and build a new bigger house, but Ray won't budge." Says Ron.

I start thinking, and a plan is taking shape. With a little help from Ezzie this could be amazing.

"Ron, if I may ask, what has Ray turned down for an offer?" I ask.

Ron looks at me. "I rounded my last offer up to the next hundred thousand mark. That put it just a tick short of the 150% estimated sale price. He could have bought Any house on the lake."

"Ezzie, which of his offices deals with the most expensive homes?"

"That would be his North Shore office. He thinks of it as his pride and joy." She tells me.

"Ezzie, please have him agree to the offer I am about to make please. Have him think it's a win-win for him."

"I will Ben." Ezzie says.

"Ron, I would like to make you an offer. I think it's a good deal. For both of us. I think you are right, Real Estate is a good fit for me. I will get Ray to sell you his cabin for your previous offer, plus 50k for any home improvements needed before he moves in. You give me a realtor's job in your North Shore office. Not an intern, a realtor's job selling high end houses."

"Ben, if you had a license I would jump on that offer. Do you have a license?" He asks.

God I have to get better at wording things. "I can get it online right?" I ask.

"Well sure. It's a 20 hour course, and then the state license exam is done online too now." He says.

"Ok let's amend the deal. I get the license in the next two weeks, you give me the job with at least one guaranteed house to sell this summer so I can prove myself to you, and I get Ray to sign on the Dotted line by the first day of fall, or it's all null and void." I say.

"Ben, it's a win-win for me. I can't say no to that." He says with a smile.

Just then his wife I am guessing comes out. She isn't bad for an older woman. She is a little taller, a little busty and hippy, and her robe is open just enough to show off her tits. She is giving me a big smile.

Ron turns and waves her over. "Mary this is Ben, Ben my wife Mary." He says as he puts his arm around her waist. She has a weird smile on her face.

"Ezzie, why is she smiling at me?" I ask.

"She Really liked watching you run in the house last night. She thought about you all night." Ezzie tells me.

"Oh God." I laugh in my head.

"Ron, do you have someone that can write up this deal? We should have it on paper." I say.

Ron smiles. "You bet. I will get it written up, and bring it over to you later."

I shake his hand. I nod and smile at Mary. "It was nice meeting both of you. I look forward to working with you in the future Ron." I take the blanket and walk back around the hedges.

Karen is waiting for me on the deck. "What was that?" She asks, smiling at me.

"Our future." I say.

She stares at me. "Our future?"

I spread the blanket across some chairs to dry. I hold Karen in my arms. "We can talk more about it later. Right now our immediate future starts back in the bedroom." I reach down onto the backpack and grab the wet lube bottle. "You promised me something today, and Beth was too sensitive last night for you to keep a promise. So we are going back to the bedroom where you are going properly eat out Beth, while I fuck you in the ass."

"Really? Right now?" She stares at me in disbelief.

"What better way to start the day? Plus Joe and his girlfriend are coming up, and once he arrives we have to behave." I pause for a moment and think. Then I ask Karen. "Is it wrong that I am ok with a threesome with your friend, but not mine."

"Are you saying you never want to have a threesome with two guys, just two women?" She asks, smiling.

"I don't know? I just know right here and now. I want you to myself, and well I know Joe's past. I don't want him anywhere near you sexually." I say.

She hugs me. "And right here, right now I kind of see it the same way. I don't want another man. I want you, and that's all I want."

We hold each other until I squeeze her ass cheeks, and give her ass a pat. "Come on. Naked on the bed. I have morning wood that needs attending to."

"Morning wood? Is that seriously a thing?" She asks me.

"Why don't you get naked on the bed and you can find out." I say.

She leans up and kisses me. "Can I ask a favor?"

"Anything." I say.

"Can we do anal tonight maybe? Let me have a few drinks. Stretch me with the plugs first. I don't think I am ready right now." She says looking up at me.

Jesus I can't say no to her. "On one condition." I say.

"And that is?" She asks with a smile.

"I want you in one of the lingeries I bought tonight." I say.

She gives me a big smile. "Which one?"

"Lady's choice." I tell her.

"Deal!" She says as she steps through the slider and stops. She pushes down her shorts and steps out of them. As she walks to the bedroom she pulls off her tee shirt. She looks over her shoulder at me as I watch her.

She smiles at me. "I said no butt sex, I never said regular sex was off the table this morning." and she walks naked into the bedroom.

She crawls into bed to a half awake Beth. I hear them talking when Beth's voice rises a little. "Uh uh. I need the little girls room first."

Beth is half off the bed. She turns trying to grab Karen's hand. "Karen I Have to Go Pee. Two minutes."

I climb on the bed with Karen and half tackle her onto her back. She yelps in surprise. I silence her scream with a kiss. She moans into the kiss as I play with her nipples.

We have been kissing for a bit when I hear Beth behind us. "Hey, no starting without me." She says as she gets on the bed beside us.

I hop up grabbing Beth first and then Karen. I turn them sideways on the bed. As I grab them by the arm pits to pull their heads over the edge of the bed.

I tell them. "Ladies Friday night I concentrated on Karen, Saturday it was Beth, don't get me wrong it was Lots of Fun. But this morning is all about me. You two will lay side by side as I use one mouth and then the other. I will then do the same thing to your pussies. The only thing I promise, is to cum I Beth's pussy so Karen can keep last night's promise to lick it clean.

Beth is closest. I push myself forward, and she opens her mouth. I push in until I find out how deep is too deep for her. I then fuck in and out of her mouth. I try to stop before going too far and making her gag.

I look over at Karen and she is watching wide eyed. I pull out of Beth's mouth after making her gag and move to Karen. Like Beth she opens right up. She is doing her best to lick and suck as I slowly fuck her mouth.

Little by little I get deeper until she has the head of my dick in her throat. I stay there for a moment and then back off as she gags.

If I keep this up I am cumming in someone's mouth. I pull out and walk to the other side of the bed. I grab Karen's ankles and pull her across the bed. She giggles and screams. I grab Beth's ankles. She sees me coming and yells "Weeee!"

We all laugh. I move back to Karen and while I hold her legs to my chest with one hand, I use the other to help me aim and push into her.

We both moan. She looks at me and smiles. "So if this morning is all about you shouldn't you be fucking me hard?"

I stop holding her legs and slide them around me. I lean over her so I am right in her face. As I do she wraps her legs around me and locks her ankles around me. "I've got you." She says as she hooks her ankles.

I start humping back and forth. I lean in and kiss her. "Karen, it doesn't matter to me if we are having soft gentle sex or hard and fast. It's all the best sex I have had. I could live the rest of my life knowing your legs would be the only legs to ever wrap around me and I would be a happy man."

Karen's eyes get teary. I lean into her neck and ear. I whisper quietly to her. "I hope you feel the same."

Her answer is to hug me so tight it's almost uncomfortable. She finally eases up and I look over at Beth. She has a very happy loving look on her face as she watches us. I tap Karen's thigh and she lets me loose.

I move to Beth. Beth tries to put her hand up to stop me. "No you two need to be alone."

I pull her by her thighs to me and push myself in her. Beth lets out a small groan. Just like I did with Karen. I spread Beth's legs around me and lean over her. I am giving her slowly steady strokes.

I look Beth in the eye. "Do you know why you are here?" Beth looks at me unsure what I am asking. "Ok I will tell you why you are. Karen loves you, and I know you love her. She loves you so much she was willing to share me with you." I laugh. "It's a huge sacrifice for me, but I love Karen."

Karen shrieks "BEN!" and smacks my arm.

Beth laughs. "You jerk."

I get serious and look at Beth. "All the great sex aside, I am glad this happened. You are a beautiful woman where it really counts."

Beth again looks at me confused. I put my hand on her chest. "Your beauty is more than skin deep, you are beautiful inside as well as out."

Beth looks over at Karen. They are both staring at each other with teary eyes. Beth asks. "Are you sure he has no brothers or maybe cousins?"

Karen just shakes her head No.

I stand up, pulling Beth's legs to my chest again. "The sappy part of this morning's program has concluded." I fuck into Beth a little harder. "Now back to this morning's originally planned programming."

Karen sighs. "Beth, I think I love a dork."

"God, I need to find myself a dork." Beth giggles.

They are cracking jokes and I start to pick up speed. Beth is letting out little moans as I bottom out. I was thinking of swapping back to Karen. I look over at her. She is watching us. I raise my eyebrows at her. She gives me a loving smile, and holds her hand up just a tad.

She wants me to fuck Beth. I speak up. "Beth, I am in the home stretch. I am not swapping back to Karen. I am fucking and cumming in you. Once I do I want you to get on top of Karen and 69 until you both orgasm."

Karen smiles at me. "Blah blah blah. Do it already."

Oh ok it's on now. I roll her over. "Doggy." Is all I say. Beth sticks her ass in the air and I shove in. I pull her back to me and hold her hips tight to me. I give her my A game. She is grunting and moaning as I slam into her.

The slapping sounds get a little wetter. The minute I feel her wetness seeping out it puts me over the edge. I pull her tight to me and groan as I cum deep inside of her.

After a moment of staying buried in her to catch my breath. I look over at Karen. She is facing the wrong way on the bed. I spin my fingers in the air. "Spin around Karen. You are facing the wrong way."

She spins, and slides right against Beth. I pull out of Beth, and Beth lifts her knee/leg over Karen's face. I get to watch in almost slow motion as a blob of cum oozes out of Beth. Gravity grabs a hold of it and it starts to drop. The string of goo attaching it to Beth gets longer and thinner. It's about halfway down to Karen's face the string breaks and the blob of cum lands on Karen's upper lip, and bottom of her nose.

Karen doesn't let it deter her. She pushes her tongue right between Beth's lips and proceeds to lick her clean. I look down and see Beth shaking her head against Karen's pussy and I hear her licking, slurping and moaning as she goes.

God damn it! I freaking hate that feeling you get after sex sometimes to pee. I still remember everyone laughing when the teacher tried to explain "some sperm left in the tube and your body wants it out".

As I walk out of the bathroom I hear Beth moan/scream as she orgasms. They are just snuggling together on the bed when I walk in.

I intentionally crawl between them, forcing them to either side of me. They are both laying on their sides against me with a leg over mine. God this is perfect.

Perfection lasts just minutes. Beth rolls over groaning. "I need the little girls room, and a shower would be a good idea." I watch her bum as she walks out of the bedroom.

Karen kisses my chest and giggles. "So you are planning our future?"

"Yes I was serious earlier. I am making plans for Our Future." I say. "For the summer and maybe after I graduate. I am getting my real estate license and selling houses on the North Shore for Ron next door. He owns Gold Star Realty." I say as I hold her to me and run my fingers through her hair.

She is surprised. "How did you manage that?"

"I am a people person. I sweet talked him into it." I say. I do not bring up the agreement to sell this place. Ray loves it. It will be a pleasure to have Ezzie make him agree to it.

"Ezzie, if I asked you to could I have you make Ray agree to it, but always regret it after it just in his own thoughts. He could never tell anyone his true feelings. Just have them in his head."

"I could Ben." Ezzie says

"I don't know if I can be that mean. I will have to think about it, Ezzie."

Karen breaks my train of thought. "Ben, those are expensive houses up there."

"I know Karen. That's why I told him I wanted to work in that office. Until I get my real career going I could probably make $500k a year if I really tried." I tell her.

Karen's eyes go wide at the dollar amount. I smile at her. "It just sort of happened as we were talking and untangling the blanket."

She propers herself up and stares at me in disbelief. "I pour coffee for $15 an hour for a summer job, and your summer job will make you what? $50,000?"

"Well to be honest I was hoping to sell two homes. So depending on the sale price $100-200,000 if I am lucky." I say as I hold her and look her in the eyes. "Karen, any time I have ever thought about my future you have always been there."

Karen gets an odd look on her face.

"Ezzie, what is she thinking?" I ask.

"She is wondering if you are going to ask her to marry you. She is nervous and excited." Says Ezzie.

I hold Karen to my chest and stroke her hair. "Karen, nothing would make me happier than to call you my wife." I say, and I hear Karen's breath catch. "But it's our senior year. I don't want to distract us from that." Karen lets out a small sigh.

"Ezzie is she ok?"

"Yes she is a little disappointed, but excited you are talking the way you are."

"Thank you Ezzie."

I pull Karen to me and kiss her softly. "Plus I want to do it right, and ask your Dad."

A tear trickles down Karen's cheek as she hugs me. I am thinking of rolling her over and making love to her when Beth comes to the door in a towel. "Someone's knocking on the slider." She says.

"Oh shit. Ron." I hop up and pull on a pair of shorts. "Karen put on something and come out." As I run out of the room.

Ron is halfway off the deck as I step thru the slider onto the deck, and call his name. He turns with a smile and holds up a couple of pieces of paper.

He looks at me in shorts only and smiles. "Did I interrupt something?" He asks.

I laugh it off. "No, I was in the back bedroom, and someone was in the shower. So is that it?"

He hands me the paper. I scan it and it's all there. License in two weeks, at a minimum one house to sell or list as the contract states, and this property sold to him by the first day of fall for $450,000. I stop at that number. And look at Ron. "$450?"

ao1701e
ao1701e
968 Followers