A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Yeah, I thought so." Mom says as she looks at Karen's hand holding my dick. "None of that until later."

Karen points my hardon towards Mom. "I know how to share." She says.

My Mom stares for a moment, and then puts on a Mom voice. "Young lady out of that shower Now."

Karen gives Mom a raspberry and steps out. Mom continues to stare for a moment, and then walks away leaving the door wide open.

I smile. "Ezzie was Mom thinking about sharing?"

"Yes Ben she is seeing herself giving you a blowjob, and imagining spanking Karen." Says Ezzie.

"Very interesting." Thank you Ezzie.

We dry off and walk into our bedroom. Karen simply grabs her dress, slips it over her naked body, and starts brushing her hair.

We head out to the livingroom where the parents are waiting. They hussle us out to the SUV. I am in the back with a Mom on either side and Karen in my lap. There are worse spots to be in. We are on the road for about 15 minutes when I realize we forgot the butt plugs.

"Your Dad got them out of the bag and some lube. He has them up front in a shopping bag. He also grabbed a little more candy for later just in case the women want a little more later." Ezzie tells me.

Way to go Dad. We go to a local restaurant. The food isn't bad. The Dads limit the girls to one drink. They don't want to mix the booze with the pot.

We walk out of the restaurant and the parking lot is dark. My Dad speaks up. "Ok all women to the driver's side of the car. It's time for the butt plugs."

My Mom moans. "Damn I thought you forgot."

They are walking in front of us. I see Dad reach his hand down and under Mom's dress to goose her ass. "No way I was forgetting this." Dad nudges Mom forward towards Mrs B, and falls back towards me and Karen. He takes Karen's hand. "Go join the Moms." As she walks towards them. He lowers his voice. "I got the toys out of your bag. I was thinking the smaller one for Mrs B, that would leave the two bigger ones for Mom & Karen. Can Karen take the bigger one?"

"Oh yeah." I say with a smile.

"Can I use the vibrating one on Mom, or is that Karen's favorite?" He asks.

"It's all yours Dad." I say.

Dad walks up and takes charge. "Jen, you need to get in the car first..."

Mr B pulls out the medium plug, and turns Mrs B towards the back door. He puts his hand on the small of her back, and she bends over the back seat. She looks over her shoulder at my Mom with a smile. "This is your fault, you know."

My Mom puts her arm around Karen like she is telling her a secret. "She always blames me, but never says No."

Mrs B shakes her head and smiles. "Shut up you." She says to my Mom. She turns and looks at her husband as he pulls up her dress, and starts to push a finger shiny with lube in her ass. Mrs B lets out a small moan. "And you go slow."

Mr B gives her a loving smile. "Always Dear." He rubs his finger in and out a few times, pulls it out and takes the lubed plug and pushes a third of it in.

"Oh God." Mrs B moans. Mr B just fucks it in and out. Pushing it in a little more each time. Mrs B is moaning the entire time until she lets out a groan as if she got punched in the gut, as her ass finally swallows the plug.

Mr B takes a paper towel and rubs the excess lube off her bum, and then pulls her up and kisses her. He slaps her bum. She looks up at him. "Do you know how lucky you are?" She asks.

"To be married to my beautiful, loving and sexy wife? You bet I do." He says with a smile as she gets in the backseat.

I pat Karen's ass. Your next. She kisses me and bends over the seat and looks at her Mom. She looks over her shoulder and sees the large one. She rolls her eyes. I lube her bum with my finger. I pull my finger out and lube up the plug. I drizzle a little lube on her asshole and push it in. It's about half way when I get some resistance. I start the in and out. I see Karen grab her Mom's hand. "Just rip off the band aid Ben, and push it iiinnnnnn. Oh FUCK!"

I knew what she was asking for. I did it quick so she wouldn't have time to tense up. "Fuck that's wide." She moans. I wipe her ass like Mr B did and hug her to me. She looks up at me. "Some day I am going to play with your ass."

I smile at her. "You Kinky Girl."

She slaps my ass, and I get in the car so she can get on my lap. My Mom steps up, bends over, flips up her dress and wiggles her ass at my Dad. He slips a finger in her and she just smiles. He pulls it out and pushes in the plug. It goes most of the way in before my Dad has to push. My Mom grunts just a bit as she swallows it.

Jen says with surprise in her voice. "I just don't know how you do that so easily Nancy."

My Mom smiles. "Practice makes perfect."

Dad wipes her bum and she gets in. Dad gives her a kiss and closes the door. We head to the concert. As we pull out onto the road my Mom yelps out. "Oh Shit." She glares at my Dad. "Are you kidding me? When did you get this?"

He laughs. "Ask your son."

She looks at me. "Ben?"

Karen giggles. "I figured you would have given me that one."

My Mom's eyes go wide and she flinches. "Oh wow. That's kind of nice."

Karen holds my Mom's hand. "It kind of nice, sometimes a little too much and evil because you have no control of it."

Mrs B speaks up. "Bob, what are you doing to your poor wife?"

He holds up the remote. "Putting her on high."

"Oh Shit!" Mom yelps again. I look down and Mom's nipples are like bullets.

"And now she is off."

"Nnoooo." Says Mom.

Dad turns and gives my Mom what can only be called an evil smile. "I am going to tease the shit out of you all night with this."

"Oh I hate you." She says with a smile.

"Maybe." He laughs. "But I think you love One, Two, & Three." He says as he clicks the remote so she can feel the three speeds. Mom just moans as it shuts back off.

We get to our seats and Dad turns Mom on. He leaves her there for a bit and then shuts her off. She just moans in disappointment. We spend most of the concert standing. The guys wind up behind each woman. I notice I am not the only one feeling her up. I see Mr B on one side with Mrs B boobs in his hands through her dress. My Dad has his hand rubbing My Moms pussy.

The song ends, and another starts. Karen taps her Mom to the left and mine to the right. She spins her fingers in the air and the women swap places. Karen goes to her Dad, Mom comes to me and Mrs B shuffles over to Dad.

I tap Dad, and click my fingers like I had a remote. He smiles and hands it to me. My Mom takes my hands and pulls them to her boobs. I hold the remote in front of her and click it. I feel the buzzing against me. She reaches out and clicks it again and then hugs my arms to her chest. I can feel her ass grinding back against me. I lean down to her ear, and say rather loudly to be heard. "Cum for me Mommy."

She rolls her head to me and gives me a sloppy kiss. We break the kiss she lays her head back against my shoulder and closes her eyes. The song is almost over. The concert lights are flashing all over. I feel her put more weight on my arms and she is clawing my hand for the remote. I hold my fist closed. She turns and looks at me. Her eyes are wild. They are rapidly blinking and flinching. I am not sure if it's the pot, her orgasm or the lights but it's sexy as hell. I watch this for just a bit before I relax my hand.

She takes the remote and clicks my finger on the button once. She winds up on high. I feel her shiver. She clicks it again and almost slumps in my arms. The song ends and another starts. Mrs B taps Mom's arm and makes a scoot motion. Mom taps Karen. Karen shuffles to my Dad as Mom goes to Mr B.

Mrs B looks at me. Darts her eyes to Mom and back to me and mouths "Off." I nod yes. She smiles at me and mouths. "Good boy." She turns back to the concert and holds my arms to her boobs. She reaches between us and rubs me through my pants. She turns and smiles, runs her tongue around her lips and then kisses my cheek. I reach up with one hand and tilt her face back to me and kiss her hard as I use my other hand to rub her pussy. She moans into the kiss. After a moment she seems to remember where we are and pulls away. She turns back to the stage, and guides my hands back to her boobs. She rubs the backs of my hands as I rub and squeeze her nipples.

The next song is a ballad. Mrs B taps Mom and Karen. The women swap back to their men. I look to my left and right and both women have their hands behind their husbands heads holding them into a kiss. Karen must have noticed too. Her fingers are running through my hair as she pulls me to her for a kiss. She gives me a soft passionate kiss as she grinds her ass against me.

I tap my Dad's arm. I point to their asses and make the swap signal the women just used. He smiles and nods. I reach down and start tugging on Karen's butt plug. She gasps as I pull it out, and looks at me as if to say What are you doing.

She sees me reach out to my Dad. He has the vibrating plug in his hand, and she watches us swap. My Mom blows Karen a kiss. I see Mom's eyes go a bit wide as I am guessing Dad pushed in the regular plug.

Mom and Dad are watching us now. Mom nods her head to say Do It. Karen bends forward a bit and wiggles her ass. I nudge it against her and just give it steady pressure pushing it in. Karen pushes back against me and pops it in. She keeps her ass against me and pulls my arm around her.

I hold the remote in my open hand in front of her. She reaches out and clicks it twice. I feel her jump against me as it comes to life. She grinds her ass against me. She pushes herself back against me, and hugs my arm against her. She is holding my hands to her. I don't think. I just take Ezzie off and slip her on Karen's finger.

It's amazing. I am holding the woman I love in my arms. She is humping against me, as a vibrating butt plug is buzzing in her ass, and all of a sudden all I can think about is the missing feeling of Ezzie. She is no longer in the background. It's just me and my own thoughts. If I had Ezzie she would be telling me what Karen wants and needs. Hopefully she will enjoy herself.

I am pulled back to reality as Karen is clawing at the hand I have the remote in. Her body is shivering against me. All of a sudden I just get the urge to shut off the butt plug. Karen slumps in my arms. I have to sit or risk having her end up on the floor. I sit and pull her to my lap. I hold her to me and she shivers against me. I can't explain the look on her face, pleasure, pain, and or shock.

The parents are now sitting with the Moms on either side of me. Mrs B brushes Karen's hair out of her face, and taps her finger on Karen's cheek. Karen opens her eyes and looks at her Mom. Mrs B mouths. "Ok?"

Karen nods yes. My Mom smacks my arm. Looks at Karen and glares at me. I put my hands up. I didn't know. My Dad puts his hand on her shoulder. Mom's look softens. She looks at Karen. Karen looks around and realizes everyone is looking at her. She just mouths and waves Hi.

She turns to me, smiles, shakes her head at me and then pulls me in for a soft tender kiss. Well she isn't mad at me. The lead singer is doing introductions and everyone is sitting so we don't look out of place. Karen takes a deep breath and waves our parents off. Her hand holds my hand with the remote and she wags her finger as if to say no more. I push off the battery cover and let the little silver disc battery fall to the floor.

Karen gives me a big smile and another kiss. She then settles in against me as we sit and listen to the introductions. The band plays a few more songs and then they are done.

We are back in the car driving home. My Mom looks at her. "Karen, I am sorry if Ben was too hard."

"Mom!" I yell.

Karen rubs my hand. "Mrs C I am never worried about Ben hurting me." She reaches back and hugs me. "He would Never hurt me, and I think you know that. But WOW was that an AMAZING Orgasm. I needed the toy off but I couldn't say it. The concert was too loud. I had my back to Ben. He couldn't see my face to know it. I was screaming in my head Shut it Off as I pulled at his hand that had the remote in it."

That's what it was. When I felt I should shut it off. It was Ezzie nudging me. That's what she does. God that felt like my own thought. "I am sorry." I say to Karen as I wrap my arms around her. I grab her hand that has Ezzie on and hold it tight in mine. "Thank you Ezzie!" I think as loud as I can.

All of a sudden I can feel Karen's love for me. I know she loves me beyond words. I can feel it in my soul. Oh wow Ezzie is doing this. Like I have asked her to make Karen realize I love her and she has gotten emotional. Ezzie is letting me feel Karen's love. Oh god this is beautiful. I can't do anything but hold Karen to me and whisper into her ear. "I Love You."

She squeezes my hands and arms tighter. "I love you too." I never let Karen go for the rest of the ride home.

We get home and I see the Dads pulling at the bottom of the Moms dresses. Karen walks past them peeling off her dress over her head. "Get over here guys. I Need to go first." Karen says.

Mr B says. "Wait a minute we need to figure out the order."

Karen drops to her knees in front of me and yanks my shorts down. As I bounce free. She grabs my hardon. "This needs to be in my ass real soon." And she starts sucking my dick.

Mr B just stares at his daughter. "Ok so each man gives his woman anal, and all three guys get a different hole on each woman."

Karen is doing wonders blowing me. She pulls her mouth off me. "Yeah yeah great idea Daddy, lay on the floor."

Mr B laughs. "So I guess my little girl is in charge."

My Mom speaks up as she sits next to Mrs B on the couch naked. "Bob, if you want me to shove a dildo in your ass and mouth you can choose which goes where."

Mr B laughs. "I am laying down." As he holds his hands up in surrender.

Karen straddles his hips and sinks down on her Dad and they both moan. Karen waves my Dad over. She looks at both of them. "You two have to try and not cum. You have to save it for your wife."

Mr B reaches up and holds her cheek. "Baby, Scott can pull out of your mouth, but it might be hard for me to keep that promise."

"You have to try Daddy. Ben when you pull out the plug, I will blow your Dad and I want you to fuck my ass until you cum."

"Yes ma'am." I answer. I pull on the plug and it seems to pop right out. Karen leans forward and takes my Dad's dick deep in her mouth. He moans loudly. Yup he has to be right at the back of her mouth. I line up and push in. Her ass swallows me right up. Karen chokes on my Dad as I push her forward.

I can actually feel the pronounced ridge on Mr B's dick through the thin layer of skin separating us. I notice my Dad is already pulled out of Karen's mouth. I hear her gasping as I pull back to the entrance of her ass. I want to feel that tight squeeze on the head of my dick, and it will help me pull back and to keep from rubbing against Mr B.

Karen looks back at me. "Please baby. Fuck my ass. Cum for me baby while I have three dicks in me."

My Dad moves back towards her face. With a big smile he says. "You talk too much." As he holds her head and pushes his dick in her mouth.

I don't last long. Karen's ass is rubbing and squeezing me as I push the head of my dick in and out. My Dad can't take anymore. He is pulling back out as I pull Karen's hips to me and shove in balls deep. Karen grunts as I go deep, and I cum in her ass.

I pull out when I finish cumming and Mr B pushes Karen off to the side. He lays there muttering. "Nope. Nope. Not gonna."

My Dad looks at my Mom. "You are next missy, but I am sorry to say it's going to be a quick go. I almost came in Karen's mouth."

My Mom has a fake disappointed look. "Oh what a shame. The first time having a cock in my ass and pussy at the same time along with one in my mouth, and you won't last long. Jen doesn't that sound disappointing."

Mrs B giggles. "Oh god yes. So disappointing."

My Dad points to me. "Ben, take Mr B's place."

I lay flat for my Mom. She walks to me and stands over me, with her legs spread. I can see her wer pussy lips slightly separated. "Is my baby boy ready to fuck his Mommy?"

I smile at her. "Yes Mommy."

As Mom sits down on me I see Karen is sitting behind her Mom. With her arms around her playing with her Mom's nipples as they watch. I start to ask Ezzie what they are saying, but she is still with Karen. God Damn it. I am brought out of my thoughts by Mom's pussy sitting on my dick. She wiggles on me. "Baby, you seemed a million miles away just now. Are you ok?" Mom asks.

"I was just looking at Karen with her Mom. I was thinking how much I love her, and how sexy and exciting this weekend has been." I say.

At first she leans down and hugs me. She then pulls back so her face is inches away from mine. "And my Baby Boy has grown into a sexy man." She leans down and gives me a hard passionate kiss. She sits up. "Let's get this show on the road. If we follow Karen's lead. I am fucking Ben. Scott when you pull out the plug I will start sucking on Bob, and you get to stick your cock up my ass."

My Dad chuckles and starts to say something when we hear Mrs B moan. We all look over. Mrs B is on her knees facing the back of the couch. Her medium plug is on the sofa, and Karen has pushed a large one in her Mom. Karen realizes we are watching her. "What? I told her if she was going to take Dad up her ass she would want to stretch a little more."

Karen moves them back into position like they were so they can watch. Karen is nuzzling her Mom's neck from behind her as she plays with her nipples. My Mom looks at Bob, and puts her hand behind his leg to pull him closer. She looks up at him. "Bob, if you have to pull out I understand. I would love a snack, but Jen deserves it."

He runs his fingers through her hair. "I promise Nancy. I will save it for Jennifer."

Mom lets out a small breath in a woof, as I feel the plug pull out of her. "And so it begins." She says as she leans forward and sucks Mr B's dick into her mouth. He is thicker than me and Dad. She has to stretch her mouth a bit more than she is used to. Well actually they have been swinging and swapping for years. She is probably used to it. I feel Mom clench a little, I hear her moan around Mr B's dick, and then I feel Dad rubbing against me inside her.

Since it's ok for Dad to cum inside her, unlike Mr B that was trying to hold off inside Karen, I fuck up into Mom just as Mr B pulls out of her mouth. "Jesus. You two are pulling and pushing in different directions."

We both freeze. "Mom, is it ok?" I ask.

"Jesus, yes. I didn't say Mary Jane." She looks down at me. "That's the safe word for the four of us. I yelled it earlier when Dad was spanking me too hard."

I hear a slap of Mom's ass. "I am pretty sure he figured that out earlier when you cried Uncle." My Dad says as he pushes back into my Mom's ass. She just moans with the thrust. I wait to get my Dad's rhythm, and I start fucking up into her pussy opposite of it.

"Fuck!" My Mom moans just before I hear her gag as Mr B pushes his dick back into her mouth. He is actually doing a decent job, or well she is doing a good job as he fucks her mouth. She is gurgling, and moaning as the three of us fuck her for about a minute. Mr B then pulls out again.

Mom looks down at me, and then over her shoulder. "Come on boys. Fuck me. I want the two of you to make me cum as you fuck my ass and pussy."

Dad laughs. "There is my delicate, and shy wife. The hornier she gets the worse she gets Ben."

"Stop talking and fuck me." Mom says looking back at Dad.

He grabs her hips and pushes into her hard. She slips and falls flat against me. He follows her down, and doesn't miss a beat. He is doing a decent job of fucking her hard. I am at the bottom getting squished. Mom is gasping and moaning as she is now sandwiched between us. Her body is pressed into mine. I look down and her tits are squished between us. I can see the wanton look on Mom's face. I don't know if she is liking having two guys fuck her at once, and or the taboo of it being her husband and son. She is certainly enjoying it. She grimaces as Dad fucks into her. Lucky for her Dad isn't long in this race. His breathing is getting labored. Before you know it he grunts and cums inside Mom's ass. Dad gets up off us, and Mom sighs. "Oh so close." As she props herself up off my chest.