A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 08

Story Info
Part 2 of a Big Fun Family Gathering.
14.9k words
4.83
24.1k
25

Part 8 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers

This is chapter 8 of my Mind Control story. Ben & Karen continue to have sex with their parents. Just an FYI this chapter is heavy incest if its not your thing.

I wake up again with Karen spooned next to me naked. I will never stop loving waking up like this. The sun is just up, it's still a tad early. It's September now so the sun rises a little later, and sets a little earlier. I get up and walk to the bathroom to pee. I crawl back into bed back behind Karen.

We never got to make love to each other at the end of the night like she wanted to. I reach between her thighs and start rubbing her pussy. In her sleep she moans and parts her legs slightly. I start trying to push into her. She isn't wet and it's not going as planned.

I flip the covers off us and reach between her thighs to rub her pussy and clit. Karen moans and lifts her top thigh to give me better access.

After a moment of me rubbing her I feel her getting wet. Karen reaches between her thighs for me to pull her into her. She squeezes my hardon in her hand gently as I start to slip into her pussy.

KNOCK... KNOCK... KNOCK.... "Karen, it's Mom are you up?"

"One minute." Yells Karen, as we both dive under the covers. "Come in."

"Hi Honey. I thought I heard you two moving around. Dad wants to take everyone to breakfast. You two need to get showered and dressed." Mrs B says.

"Um, ok Mom." Says Karen.

Mrs B closes the door. I flip my head back on the pillow and just sigh. "Fuck! Why don't you shower first. I think I will need a cold shower." I moan.

Karen giggles and kisses me just before crawling out of bed to take a shower. "Ezzie did you enjoy last night?"

"Oh yes Ben. It was almost never ending for Karen. The toy, her Father, Mother, Your Dad and then Your Mom, each one of them made her orgasm. It was the Most Intense thing I have ever experienced." Ezzie says.

"So she liked it. Having sex with our parents wasn't a problem for her?"

"Oh no Ben. She was very excited about it. Having one person after another have sex with her and making her orgasm. The taboo of it being both Moms and Dads. She so wanted to end the night making love to you, but the minute she curled up beside you she just passed out. All throughout the night she would see you with the Moms and think it was so hot, and how she wanted it to be her you were having sex with. She wanted Everyone."

"Did you ever have to give anyone a nudge to do something for her?"

"Just the Dads. As she was nearing an orgasm she wanted them to be harder. I made sure they were." Says Ezzie

"Thank you for looking out for her Ezzie." I say.

"No Thank You Ben for allowing me to. It was very nice for me too."

I lay there and suddenly I am sad. I realize in 3 days I will be saying goodbye to Karen for 3 months. We will be a 3 hour drive apart. It's Labor Day and I won't see her until Thanksgiving. I can't do that. I don't care if it's 3 hours each way. I can't do that.

I am trying to think of the logistics of seeing her, when she comes back from her shower. I get up and walk to her. I push her back into the wall and kiss her hard. She melts into my kiss and puts her arms around my neck.

We break the kiss and she looks at me. "I am going to miss you too." She says as she rubs my cheek with her hand. I hug her to me and we just hold each other for the longest time.

Until Mr B is yelling from the hallway. "Fifteen minutes people."

I sigh and head to the bathroom for a quick shower. By the time I am done and we head out our parents are waiting semi-impatiently for us on the back deck. The parents go in Mr B's SUV and we follow in my car.

Mr B takes a left out of the driveway heading north instead of the right we have been taking. It takes a while longer, but we find another bigger town center. This has so much more. A restaurant, two bars, clothing stores, an ice cream shop, it's a real town square. We park in a big public parking lot and walk to the restaurant.

I see off in the distance a billboard for a concert tonight for two old 80's bands touring together that I know our parents like.

We sit for breakfast and I look on my phone. There are still decent tickets so I order six. Once I get the e-tickets I show Karen.

She smiles. "No Way!"

"What did my son say to you Karen?" My Mom asks thinking I am being a pig.

Karen hands her the phone. My Mom gasps. "Ben, you shouldn't have spent the money."

"Mom what good is money if I can't make my parents or girlfriend happy?" I ask.

Mrs B looks over at the phone, and gives me a Mom look. "Benjamin!"

"Hey you two were included with the parents part a minute ago." I say.

My Mom turns to Mrs B. "Jen, I think the 3 of us should get sexy dresses."

"Nancy, I know that look in your eye. That means tiny, and tight." She laughs.

Karen's voice perks up. "Wait, you said the 3 of us right?"

Breakfast is nice. On the way in, Mom saw a hand drawn town map. It had all the local businesses drawn in. On the back is a standard mall map with an ad for the local mall some 25 miles away. The women start looking at the map for somewhere to find a sexy dress.

They find two possibilities to go look at after breakfast. The men are quickly told we are not invited. After the plates are cleared my Dad starts looking at the map. Mr B & my Dad start talking. Once outside the restaurant the girls head one way and the boys another. Our first stop is an outdoor sportsman place. They start looking at fishing stuff which I have zero interest in.

I just sort of look around, and I end up sitting in a display camping chair for about 20 minutes. They come back with an old fashion paper bag so many places are using now. We head out and go down the block to a big General Store.

Mr B asks a clerk something and the clerk points towards the back. My Dad and I follow him and there is a walk-in humidor. Of course! Mr B and his cigars. He and my Dad start looking around. I am dumbfounded. I have no idea what I am looking at. Mr B sees my confusion. He puts his arm around my shoulder. "Ben, did you like the cigar I gave you when you and I talked in my backyard?"

My Dad laughs. "You mean when you ambushed him?"

Mr B laughs. "Yeah, I guess I did." He squeezes my shoulder. "So did you like the cigar?"

"To be honest I thought it was a little strong, and almost bitter." I say.

He looks around. "Ok." He points out 3 boxes. "Smell one from each box. Choose the one that smells best to you, and I will explain the difference after we smoke them." I choose one, and my Dad takes it. They keep looking. I step outside the humidor, and look around.

They have homemade fudge and a huge penny candy counter. I get 3 half pound boxes of each woman's favorite. Plain for Mrs B, walnut for Mom and marshmallow for Karen. For me I get a small lunch bag full of different penny candies and a soda. After getting the fudge, picking out all the candy, I am still sitting on a bench for about 10 minutes when they come out.

My Dad shakes his head when he sees me eating the candy. Mr B sees the fudge, and looks at my Dad. "He is going to make us look bad. We have to get fudge for the wives."

"No you don't." I slide all three boxes out of the bag. "A half of a pound of each of their favorites. Didn't you tell me to get them each a half of a pound."

My Dad sits on the bench beside me. He looks at me. "You know you are a good man don't you Ben?"

I laugh it off. "I have my moments."

My Dad just looks into eyes, and gives me a hug. " Don't ever forget I Love You, and I am Proud of you."

"Thanks Dad. I Love You too." I say.

We get up and head down the block towards the clothing store the women went into. Before we get to the store they come out giggling. They each have a bag. Karen hugs me, and the Moms hug their husbands. Karen looks in my bag. "Fudge! For me? Can I have some?"

"Can I see what you got?" I ask.

She reaches into the bag and pulls out a white thin cotton sundress. It looks like it's flat across her chest. It is going to show a lot of cleavage and top of her boobs. It has two straps over each shoulder that tie, and is short. "What do you think? Our Moms got the same dress in lilac, and pink."

I turn and look at my Mom in shock. I would have never in a million years thought she would wear something like this. "What? A woman can't want to look sexy for her husband. I have worn plenty of little sexy dresses before, I just never let you see me in them. I had to keep that Mom image." She says.

I look at my Dad. He has a big smile on his face and nods. I hold up my hands in surrender, and hand out the fudge. "We knew you guys would love some fudge when we saw it."

My Mom looks at my Dad, and raises her eyebrows. She kisses me on the cheek. "Thank you for thinking about your Mom, Honey."

We get back, and the Dads decide we should paint, well they want to get their painting done so they can go fishing. My Dad looks at me. "You have a lot of chairs to paint. You better get on it."

Karen takes me by the hand and starts walking me inside. "He has to help me with something inside first." She says as we walk away. I see my Mom smiling at us in the reflection in the sliding door.

"Ezzie, what does Karen need help with?" I ask.

"She is going to give you a blowjob, because you got interrupted this morning." Says Ezzie.

"Wait did Karen tell my Mom she was doing this? I could see Mom smiling at us in the slider." I ask Ezzie.

"No Karen didn't say a word. You Mom just figured she was taking you inside to have sex." Says Ezzie.

For a split second I am concerned she knows, and then I remember last night. Who cares if she knows.

Karen takes me to our room, and then turns and locks the door. She walks up to me and holds my hips as she rubs her hips against me. She pulls my lips to hers and gives me a soft passionate kiss. She pushes me back so I sit on the bed.

She straddles one thigh and starts humping against me as she slowly peels her shirt off. She drops her bra and pulls my head to her chest. She softly sighs as I suck her nipples into my mouth.

Karen is definitely taking charge. This is something different. She finally steps away from me and pushes her shorts off. She pulls me up and crouches down, and pulls my shorts off. I pull off my shirt and sit back on the bed. "No Ben, lay back in the middle of the bed." She crawls between my legs.

She starts by planting soft kisses everywhere but my hardon. She softly holds me in her hand and pushes my hardon against my stomach. She leans further in and starts kissing like she is trying to make little hickies on my balls. I moan with each kiss. This is something new. I kind of like it. She smiles and looks up at me. "So you like that?"

"Yes, I do." I say.

"I would try sucking them, but I don't want a mouthful of hair." She says.

"Got it. Shave." I say.

She giggles and sucks the tip of my dick into her mouth. She runs her tongue around and around, and then flicks it under the tip. Fuck I love the way she does that.

She gives her jaw a break and strokes me slowly. She takes her hand away, licks it, getting it nice and wet while she stares at me watching her. She reaches down and slowly strokes me, twisting a little as she goes. "Do you know how much I love doing this for you? Feeling your pulse in my hand and mouth. Watching the pleasure on your face. Knowing I am doing it to you. Knowing that I am giving the man I love that much pleasure, and finally feeling you explode in my mouth." Karen says.

I just moan. "It can't be better than how good it feels to me."

"Then by all means let me continue." She leans back down and bobs up and down until she has all of me in her mouth and throat. I just groan in pleasure. She alternates stroking, sucking and licking so gently and lovingly. I lay there for what seems like forever enjoying it. Lick by lick, suck and kiss by suck and kiss she brings me closer and closer.

I can no longer stand it. I just call her name. "Karen." She pulls back so she has just the tip in her mouth and flicks her tongue back and forth. Until I explode in her mouth. She lets out a satisfied moan as I cum in her mouth, and pulls off me with a wet pop. She looks at me and smiles as she swallows, and then leans back down to lick and suck me clean. I shiver and groan as she does.

Karen lays down on my chest. "You have to go paint." She says.

"I never want to get up from here with you." I say.

"God, I can't wait for the day to come when that's exactly what we can do if we want to." She taps my chest. "For now our Dads will have a fit if you don't get it done. It's going to take you all afternoon."

I smile. "No it won't. I bought two huge drop clothes and a spray gun. Work smarter not harder."

Karen laughs. "And you didn't tell them."

"Oops, it slipped my mind." I say.

She can't stop laughing. "Let's get dressed. I have to see this."

We walk outside and I go to my trunk to get the drop clothes. I lay them out and carry the chairs closer to the house for the electricity. They don't understand why I am wasting the energy carrying them all. I should just paint them there. I just smile. Around the side of the house, out of site. I fill and set up the sprayer. At this point the Dads have a little less than half of the table done.

I turn the corner and start spraying. As I stand there spraying the first chair I hear my Dad. "Son of a BITCH!" I then hear the three women start laughing. I turn around about 5 minutes later after the first chair is done.

I hold up the gun. "Like you say Mr B, work smarter not harder."

Mr B turns to my Dad. "I really hate your son right now."

"So do I." My Dad says laughing.

I finish the first coat. The extension cord is just long enough to reach the table. My Dad doesn't care about painted grass. "It will grow out and be cut." He finishes the table in minutes.

They head for the boat. I wait an hour and go to the chairs and flip them. Paint all the bottom pieces I missed. I roll the table on its side and give it's underside a good spray. Another hour, flip everything back, and let it dry.

After I clean up I go to sit on the deck and pop a beer. When I do, the women noticeably stop talking. "Ezzie, what the hell were they talking about?"

"They are talking about last night, and comparing how they feel after they had some pot gummy bears. What is that?" Ezzie asks.

"WHAT!" I scream in my head.

I look around and see a small paper bag with the word "Buds" on it and a marijuana leaf on it next to my Mom. "Really?" I say as I stare at the bag.

Karen giggles. "Busted." They all break out giggling.

I shake my head and sigh with a smile. "Seriously guys. Pot Candy!"

My Mom smiles. "Last time your Dad and I saw this band. We were so high. I saw the shop and stopped in. It's just a little Candy to relive our younger days."

Karen gets up quick and sways. "Oh head rush." She giggles. She sits on my lap and starts nibbling on my ear. "It's making me frisky." She says in an Irish whisper.

Mrs B giggles "Me too."

"Me three." says Mom. "Girls there is one man and three of us. What should we do?"

"What, I have to share?" Says Karen whining a little.

Mrs B perks up. "Last night you had Both Dad's to yourself! Yes young lady I think you can share."

I smile and raise my eyebrows. "I've never had three women at once."

Karen looks at me and gives me a lusty smile. "You love the idea of it don't you?"

My Mom is feeling loose. "Wait so you get three different women, and we all get ⅓ of a fuck."

"Ezzie, has Mom had sex with more than one guy at the same time?" I ask.

"She has had a man in her mouth and one fucking her." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, let's have fun tonight. Unless it really hurts, and uncomfortable doesn't count. Any of the women will do whatever's asked of them tonight. All three of them want to please the men from now until the sun rises." I say, and then think I am going to hell.

"Done Ben."

I smile at Karen. "Let's not forget someone agreed to a No Saying No Day today."

Karen smiles. "I was hoping you forgot."

"Never!" I look out at the empty dock. "Ok Mom. A ⅓ of a fuck now, and 3/3 of a fuck later. All three guys will fuck all three of you at the same time. One by one all three guys on one woman."

Mrs B and Karen look a little shocked. "Who goes where?" Asks my Mom.

"Ladies choice." I say with a smile.

"You're on!" Says my Mom.

Karen looks me in the eye. "Three?"

"You've done the hard part before, this is just another guy in your mouth." I say as I push some hair out of her face. We just look at each other.

Mrs B realizes what I just said. "Wait a moment. Karen you have had sex with two men at the same time?"

Karen blushes and hides her face in my neck. The Moms giggle. Mom says. "I guess our kids really do take after us."

"I wish the men were here. We all want to get fucked." Says Mrs B.

I smile. "Why don't you all strip naked and pose together. We will send them the picture. I bet they will like it, and they will come running back."

They all giggle and strip. I arrange them with their backs to the camera. Bent over a bit, holding their ass cheeks open. Their heads turned back, licking their lips. I take a few. The last one is perfect. I caption it All 9 Holes Open for Play Now!

My Dad texts back within a minute. We are on our way. I turn to the women. Why don't the three of you get on your knees and you can take turns blowing me. When the Dads get here, each guy can take a woman and fuck her.

"Just like that, we do as the men say?" Mrs B asks with a smile.

I walk over to her and push her over to the wall of the house. I gently pin her to the house with my hand on her neck and I kiss her. I break the kiss. "Your daughter has to, she already promised me a No Saying No Day. I think you want to, but you need a little encouragement. I think it would please all the guys if you joined your daughter in solidarity."

Mrs B sighs and looks at the women. "Looks like we are doing whatever the men want tonight."

Mom giggles. "Now instead of just my Husband Domming me my son will be too."

I stare at my Mom. "You and Dad do Dom/Sub stuff."

"Let's just say we had a lot of fun when you kids were away at school." Says Mom.

Mrs B laughs. "We sure did."

I get an evil thought. "Subs need to be spanked to be reminded of their place. Karen go get the paddle since I don't have to worry about our parents seeing any spank marks." I say.

All three women's eyes go wide. Mrs B speaks softly. "I have never been spanked before."

"Then it will please me to be your first. Karen go get the entire bag." I tell her.

She moves and mumbles. "Oh shit."

I start thinking about the butt plugs. I have the medium, large and the large vibrating plug. I will have to talk to the Dads to see who gets which one.

I point the Moms to the railing for the deck. "Bend over it." I tell them. I walk around in front of them to make sure their boobs hang down past the railing. Karen comes out. I point to the railing. She doesn't question it. She puts the toy bag on the table and joins the Moms. I have to pull Karen forward by her nipples. She wasn't forward enough. She moans and nudges her body forward.

As I walk back behind them I grab the paddle from the bag, and test the sting on my hand as I hit my palm.

Just then I see the Dads pull up and they have huge smiles. I start to walk down to meet them. I tell the women. "No one moves." I walk to the dock and meet them halfway, and catch them up. Horny, high, want to fuck and being a little sassy.

My Dad gets an evil smile. "Oh really! Gentlemen, I think we need to teach these women a lesson." We fall in behind Dad. He stands in front of the women. "I hear you were giving Ben a hard time."

My Mom gets smart. "Actually Scott, we were hoping he would be giving us a hard time."

ao1701e
ao1701e
964 Followers