A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sheila smiles and turns to Kat. "I am getting naked so you can lick my pussy."

"I would be happy to Ma'am." Says Kat.

Sheila is now naked and helps prop Kat up again. "God, don't call me Ma'am. I am Sheila. What's your name?"

"I am Slut." Says Kat.

Sheila smiles and giggles. "Ok Slut it is. She reaches out and teases one of Kat's nipples when Red steps forward. She has her strapon belted on. "Oh Wow." Says Sheila when she sees it. Sheila extends her hand to Red. "I am Sheila, and this is Slut."

Red shakes her hand. "I am Cathy." Sheila smiles as Trisha and Diane walk towards them naked.

"Cathy, this is Trisha and Diane." Says Sheila.

At that moment Kat's stomach spasms and she pants louder and louder, until she screams again. With her scream her whole body goes rigid and then flops. Both Sheila and Cathy move to hold her weight and keep her from hanging on her wrists.

Kat is just hanging on them. She would have all her body weight on her wrists if they weren't there. I grab the cart I put in the corner. I have a few pool towels over the top held in place by a small piece of wood screwed in on each side. Each leg has two holes drilled into it. One at floor level to lock her in while standing and one higher up, for dangling arms or legs and a large carabiner clip in each hole.

I wheel it over and I notice Trisha is staring at Cathy's strap on.

"Ezzie, I want to see Cathy fuck Trisha. Have Trisha lay on the cart, and ask Cathy to fuck her."

"Of course Ben."

Trisha hops up on the cart, wiggles herself in place and looks at Cathy. "Cathy, why don't you come put that thing to good use."

Cathy looks at Diane. "You come hold Slut." Cathy walks to Trisha's head and kisses her. She stands up and pushes her strap on towards Trisha's mouth. "Get me good and wet."

Cathy is actually a tad rough. She is giving Trisha a good face fucking. She holds Trisha's head still while she fucks her mouth, and all Trisha does is lay there making wet sloppy Glug glug noises. Cathy pulls out of Trisha's mouth all covered in drool.

"Your boyfriend must Love doing that to you. You do it so well." Says Cathy as she moves down to Trisha's spread legs.

Matt speaks up. "I never have, but I damn sure will after tonight."

Cathy's strap on is on the above average size. Not crazy, just a bit thicker and longer than say me. Cathy rubs it up and down Trisha's pussy lips and then pushes it in with one deep stroke.

Trisha's eyes go wide, her mouth opens wide, and she sucks in a deep breath. Cathy almost bottoms out. "God, I feel so full. It's bigger than you Matt." Trisha sighs.

"Yes Trish, I noticed that." Says Matt.

Cathy starts fucking Trisha, building speed as she goes. The faster she goes the harder she goes. You can see in her eyes Cathy is enjoying the power trip part, and Trisha is definitely enjoying it. Trisha's face gets a look of almost shock when she orgasms, but Cathy never stops. She keeps plowing away. It is amazing to watch. Trish is holding onto her legs with her ass on the edge, and her head is near the opposite edge. This cart was almost made for fucking. I realize I am standing there watching a live lesbian sex show, and I am thinking about how I can improve the cart.

Cathy has pulled out of Trisha's pussy and is licking her from ass to clit. Trisha's eyes go wide as she gets her ass licked. Cathy steps aside to grab the lube. "Trisha, did you know when you asked me to fuck you, that you were going to get ass fucked?"

Trisha looks very nervous. "Umm no. I um never have."

Cathy smiles. "Oh Trisha, it was part of the implied verbal contract. You laid back and begged me to fuck you. You never ruled out a good ass fucking."

Cathy takes two lubed fingers and pushes them into Trisha's ass. Trisha grunts and moans. Cathy starts wiggling her fingers around to stretch her out. "Now Trisha, I am not a monster. If it's uncomfortable you need to suck it up. If you tell me it hurts and you need to stop, I will slow down. I will only stop if you are bleeding."

Holy Shit who is this girl? She is unreal. Trisha doesn't move because of what I told Ezzie to do. Matt's eyes are glued to them. He can't believe what he is seeing and hearing.

"Ezzie, listen to Trisha please. If it's real pain please make Cathy stop."

"I will Ben."

Cathy uses one hand to finger fuck Trisha's ass. You can tell she is feeling it. She rubs the lube all over her strap on. She pulls out her fingers and a heartbeat later is pushing her strap on in. "Ffffuuuuccckkkk!" Moans Trisha.

Trisha is enduring is the best I can say. She is grunting and not in a pleasurable way with every stroke. When the timer dings. I reach for the remotes and shut Kat off. I look over and she is physically shivering. I stopped watching her when Cathy and Trisha started up.

"Ezzie, is Kat ok." I ask as I go to her. I hold her up and have the girls unhook her. She is absolutely dead weight in my arms. Her body is still shivering.

"She was about at her limit, Ben. She has never been constantly vibrated and teased like that. She was actually thinking about using her safe word when you shut her off." Says Ezzie.

I scoop her up and hold her to me. I walk to the armchair and hold her to me as I sit. I look up and tell everyone. "Give us five." I lift her mask up over her nose like a superhero. "Just breathe." I reach down, push her legs gently apart, and pull first the egg, and then the plug out. She softly moans as each one pops out. I pull her legs back together, and rock her in my arms. I break character for a moment. "Kat, I am amazed you did that. I mean, Wow!"

Her hand comes up and feels for my head. She pulls me down and reaches up. I adjust and kiss her. It's a soft passionate kiss. She drops her head back down. "I almost didn't make it." She says softly.

"But you did. I am very impressed." I say. With a smile in my voice. "Will you ever make me wait 90 minutes for a return call again?"

She smiles, and giggles. "Maybe just 60 minutes." I laugh with her and hold her. Her breathing relaxes. "Ben I don't want to know the time, but I have to leave by 11:30pm or face questions from Helen my roommate."

"I understand." I say.

She reaches up and pulls her mask down. "Master, you promised me a gangbang."

I reach down and pinch a nipple. "Slut, are you telling me you are ready for more?" I ask.

She moans as I pull on her nipple. "Yes please Master."

"Slut, there are six men and four women here. You are about to be fucked by Everyone, and probably twice by the guys." I slap her hip. "Get up."

We stand, and I turn her towards the table. "No one help my Slut." I say to the room. "There is a waist high table about 8 feet in front of you. It has towels on top of it. There is a coffee table between here and there. Figure it out. I have to get something in the next room. I slap her ass and take a few steps away.

I turn and watch Kat. She is trying to move quickly. She is feeling out with her leg before stepping forward. "Fuck!" she groans as she kicks the table. She feels around it and touches the toweled cart as I walk up behind her, and smack her ass. She yelps in surprise.

"You made it just in time." I say. I turn her with her ass to the table. Sit on the edge with your arms in Inspection. She sits on the edge, and puts her hands up to her head with her elbows up. "This is a short table. There is no support for your head. You will hold it up, or lean it back to let someone use your mouth. I will help you back so you don't feel like you will fall off." I lay her back. I take her hand, and put it on her leg. "Hold your legs up, and don't move."

They are too long, but will work. I walk to the doorway and take the 4 pieces of chain. I toss the chains on the cart. I grab a wrist and pull it down. I click the chain to the end and to a clip on the cart of the leg. Not what I originally envisioned but it will work. Her two arms are chained down. I walk to the other end by her head, and put the chains to her ankles and chain them to the legs under her head.

I flick her nipple as I pull off my shirt. People have gathered around just watching. I kick off my shoes and drop my pants.

I tap her face with my hard on, and she opens her mouth. I push balls deep, right into her throat with one push. I hear two women behind me.

"Oh wow."

"Oh god."

I pull out and smile. "She has no gag reflex." I walk around her and push into her pussy perched on the edge of the cart. She moans as I start fucking her.

Jim speaks up. "Hey wait. You said everyone had to wear a rubber to fuck her."

I slap Kat's thigh. "What is your name?"

"Slut." She says.

"Who gave you that name?"

"You did Master."

"Who do you belong to?"

"You Master."

"Where do you want me to cum?"

"Anywhere you would like to Master. In my ass, mouth, pussy or on any part of my body. Whatever pleases you." Says Kat.

I turn to Jim. "I will be polite to those behind me and not cum in her pussy. Make no mistake though, she is mine and I am choosing to share her with you."

Jim puts up his hands in surrender. They all just watch as I fuck her. "Her mouth is open if anyone wants."

Screw this says Sheila. She steps up. "Slut, it's Sheila. I want you to lick my pussy."

Kat says "I would be happy to." She moves her head up and licks her tongue out, but finds nothing. "Sheila, I can't move my head much or see. You must come to me."

Sheila stares for a moment, and then steps forward. She lifts one leg up onto the bottom shelf of the cart and puts her pussy on Kat's mouth. Not a split second later. Sheila gasps as Kat makes contact and starts licking her pussy.

Joe steps around to watch Sheila. I keep fucking Kat. "Ezzie, is Kat well not uncomfortable she can suck that up. Is she in pain chained down like this?"

"She feels it is tight, but part of her likes it. The feeling of being helpless to move and taken by everyone." Says Ezzie.

I smile in my head. This girl is very kinky. I can feel myself getting closer and closer. I pull out and move around the table. I pull Sheila back off Kat's face. She yelps in surprise. "One minute."

Kat starts to open her mouth when she hears my voice. She knows what's coming. I push all the way in. My balls are over her nose and I fuck in and out of her throat for about 1 minute. I shove all the way in and groan as I cum straight down her throat. I pull out and Kat gasps out a big. "Ggaaaahhh." And sucks in a big breath.

As Joe starts fucking her. I grab Sheila around the waist and pull her back over Kat's face. "No stopping until you make Sheila orgasm Slut." I say.

"No sir...mmpphh." She manages as Sheila lands her pussy back on her mouth.

I spin my hand in the air. "Have at her people. Three holes, no waiting!" I step over towards the card table. I start repacking the chips and take the pot money and walk up to my room. I open her purse and put the money in it.

As I walk downstairs I look up and Cathy is between Kat's legs. "Well you don't need any lube." She says as she lines up the dildo and pushes it in with one long firm stroke. Kat just moans, with Matt's dick in her mouth. Cathy holds Kat's hips and just fucks her. For her part Kat keeps moaning. Diane and Trisha are watching from behind Cathy. They are like deer in the headlights just staring.

Jim walks over to Diane. She is shorter, thin and maybe B cups, on a good day. Jim stands behind her and picks her up from behind, by the backs of her thighs, sitting her against him in his arms. She shrieks. "Jim!" Her body is against his chest. He is holding her thighs spread. Her pussy on display for everyone. He walks her forward.

"Matt, buddy move." He stands by Kat's head. "She is going to eat Diane to her first orgasm by a woman while she gets fucked by a woman with a strap on."

Diane just moans "Oh god." As Jim sits Diane's pussy down in front of Kat's face. He pushes Diane a bit closer to Kat, and Diane balances on her feet.

Diane gasps in surprise as Kat sucks on her clit. "Oh God. Oh Wow." She looks up at Jim as he holds her body leaning back some. "Oh Jim, she is so good at this."

Trisha walks up behind Sheila and pulls on her shoulder so they are facing each other. They smile at each other and Trisha gives Sheila a small nod. Sheila puts her hand on Trisha's cheek and leans in to kiss her. At first it was very tender, then they warmed up. They are holding each other in a tight embrace. Running their hands up and down each other's back. Running their fingers in the other's hair, reaching down and squeezing an ass cheek, and kissing passionately.

Trisha breaks the kiss and takes Sheila by the hand over to the couch. Trisha lays down in the middle of it. Sheila goes to lay on top of her. Trisha puts her hand up to stop her and spins her finger in the air. Sheila smiles and turns to climb over Trisha in the 69 position.

They are both a little tentative and slow. I watch as Trisha reaches up and gently rubs Sheila's pussy lips. I can see her fingers getting wet. When Trisha notices Sheila's excitement she slips a finger into her pussy, and Sheila moans.

This is followed directly by Diane yelping out. "Oh Shit!" Directly behind me. I turn and she has one arm around Jim's neck, trying to lift off of Kat's face.

Jim lifts Diane off and sits her in an armchair. Cathy stops fucking Kat and is pulling off the strap on. "Slut, I want your tongue." Cathy spreads her legs over Kat's face, and Kat begins to eat her out.

"Fuck this." Says Jim as he pulls off his pants, and rips open a condom as he goes. He no sooner gets the rubber on, and he is between Kat's legs fucking her at a pretty good clip. Kat's moans are muffled by Cathy's pussy.

Diane speaks up. "Jimmy, you have been asking for anal. She had a butt plug in. Fuck her ass."

"Oh shit. Good idea. Where's the lube?" The bottle is tossed towards him a moment later by someone. He pulls out, covers the condom in lube and aims for her ass. He lines up and pushes in. "Oh fuck her ass is amazing. Diane, we have to try this."

I look at Diane, and almost laugh. She was thinking he can fuck Kat's ass and get it out of his system. But he loves it and she knows her plan backfired. Her ass will be getting fucked soon.

In fact. "Ezzie, can you make Diane want nothing more than to sit on the edge of the seat with her legs spread wide and finger her ass. After she has two fingers in her ass, have her insist on Jim fucking her ass until her cums. If he thinks it's amazing, then she should want to do it for him, and will only stop if she is in real pain."

"Done Ben." Says Ezzie.

I watch as Diane gets up and picks up the lube, and sits back down with her legs spread on the arms of the chair. She reaches down and slips a lubed finger in her ass. One finger goes ok. She has an odd look on her face. Jim is fucking Kat's ass just staring at Diane.

Diane pulls out the one finger, lubes up two and pushes them in. Her face scrunches up for a moment, but relaxes a bit the more she slides her fingers in and out. "Jim, you want to fuck an ass?" She asks.

"Fuck yes I do he says as he pulls out of Kat, and he moves towards Diane."

That is how the next hour plus goes. Kat is chained to the cart and fucked senseless. Jim, Matt, Joe, John & George gang bang her using her mouth, pussy & ass. Trisha, Sheila, Diane & Cathy alternate between having Kat lick them or playing with each other separately. I want alone time upstairs with her. She is starting to get very uncomfortable per Ezzie.

I stop anyone else from going up to her. Joe and Jim are fucking her from different ends. Jim comes first in her mouth. He steps away. I step up and lift up her head. "I am so proud of you." I say softly as I kneel and rest her head on my shoulder. "Once Joe finishes, would you like me to take you upstairs for some slow and gentle time."

I can hear the relief in her voice. "Yes Master, please. I would love that." With that Joe grunts and cums inside her. He pulls out and the condom has a small bit of cum in the tip. I can't help but wonder, if his tank is on empty or is he just a small shooter? I then shake the thought out of my head.

I reach up and unclip her ankles. I look up. "Joe, unclip her wrists please."

Her legs flop free. Joe holds them and slowly lowers them to the floor. I come around and scoop her up. She is heavy for me, but I do it. Her legs and arms have to be rubber.

I manage to walk up the stairs and I am ready to put her down. I walk to the bathroom and place her down at the door, I gently pull her mask off. She is shaky but stands. I stay behind her as she turns to sit on the toilet. Once she is down. I take my toothbrush and put it on the sink with toothpaste.

"Wash up, if you need help just call. My door is open and I am across the hall." I say as I walk out and close the door.

A few minutes later she enters my room, and closes the door. She is holding on to things to steady herself. She is still shaky. I get up from sitting on the bed, and go to her. I hug her and hold her, just gently supporting her. "Ezzie, is she happy she did this? Did she enjoy it?"

"Absolutely Ben. She is a little sore from being restrained so long and the constant sex, but she loved it. She came many times, but she wishes she and John had a chance to do it. This was something they always talked about." Says Ezzie.

I rub Kat's back softly. "Kat, are you ok?"

She looks up at me smiles and holds my cheek. "Oh yes Ben. This was amazing. Being blindfolded and restrained just added to it. I knew you were there, and I knew you would watch out for me. I just surrendered myself to it."

I take her hand and pull her to my bed. We sit and she smiles at me and her eyes seem far away. She holds my cheeks and kisses me, her breath is minty fresh. She pulls back. "I want to ride you, to take control, but my legs are rubber. Will you make love to me?"

I lean in and kiss her. With my hand on her chest I gently push her back onto my bed. I roll her left leg over me and crawl between her thighs. Her pussy is red and swollen. God I have never seen one so used. I kiss her clit and she sighs. I reach up with my thumb and push the skin back off her clit and gently assault it with my tongue and mouth. Kat is extremely worked up. She is gasping and orgasming in just a few minutes. "Oh. OH. Please. YYEESSSS!" Her hips bump up, they stay up for a moment, but then crash back down, and Kat groans. It's a groan of sore muscles.

I crawl up over her and rub my hard on between her swollen pussy lips. She gasps. "Ah, I am so sensitive. Just having you do that gives me shivers."

I smile. "Then you will love this." I push in slowly. I get halfway, and I pull out. I leave just my head in and push in about 3/4 of the way, and pull out. My final push goes all the way in. She groans as my hips bump hers.

Her fingers are running through my hair. Her eyes are closed, as she hugs me to her. "Stay right there. God I miss holding a man while being made love to."

After a moment I start just a slow gentle fucking. In and out, full strokes, half strokes. I vary it up. The only constant is slow and steady. After a few minutes she grips my hair in her hand. "Please. Please. Just like that." I keep up the same tempo. She lets out a low groaning. "Oh yeaaahh!" I feel her gripping me as she orgasms. I keep going. She holds the back of my neck. "Come on. Give it to me. Cum in my pussy. Do it. Fill me up, John."

"Ezzie, did she just call me John?"

"Yes Ben. She is realizing she said it."

"No she didn't. Fast. It was all a fantasy in her head. She was making love to John while I was fucking her."

"Done Ben."

"She is physically and mentally tired and fucked senseless. She had a pleasant memory or fantasy of her late husband. No guilt or feeling bad."