A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 11

Story Info
Kat gets gang banged by Ben's house mates at college.
10.3k words
4.7
17.9k
14

Part 11 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

This is a tad shorter than my usual, but it was a good stopping point. Thank you for all the great comments. The one or two criticisms that Ben should being doing anyone we wishes. I will just quote the late Stan Lee. "With great power comes great responsibility."

Excelsior!

I am driving back to school from Karen's, No Saying No weekend. I have to say it was fun and different. It was good to see BJ & Beth. Karen reminded me to call Kat, but I think my Slut needs to call me.

I text Kat.

ME - Slut call me when you are alone and can talk freely. Don't take long.

Kat - Yes Master.

It's about 90 minutes later. I am all but home when Kat calls.

"Where were you? Why did it take you so long to call?" I say answering the phone.

"I am sorry Master. I was out with John on a playdate with his little friend and his Mom."

"It's a good thing the little guy is cute, but 90 minutes is a long time, when I specifically told you not to take long. I will have to think about an appropriate punishment." I tell her.

"Yes Master. I understand."

I already know the answer thanks to Ezzie, but I want to have some fun. "Now tell me your favorite fantasy, and don't lie to me. I have looked into your eyes and seen your hidden desires." I say sternly.

"Master, the time with Slave and you has fulfilled my fantasy..."

"LIE! And you will be punished for it. Now tell me what I have already seen in your eyes. I know my Slave and Slut more then you will ever know."

"I am sorry, Master." She says. Almost too low to hear she says "I want to be gangbanged."

I decide to screw with her. "I couldn't hear you. Say it louder."

"I want to be gangbanged." She says very clearly.

"That's right you do. Have you ever been gangbanged before?"

"No Master. Once when my husband came home on leave he had a friend with him. The two of them used me all night one night, that was the only time I had been with more than one man."

"Do you work Saturday night, and if so until when?" I ask.

"Yes Master. I have the early shift again so I will be out between 9-10p." She says.

"And you can be late going home. Jr is being watched correct?"

"Yes Master."

"Good. You will come to my house Saturday night to entertain my poker buddies. You will be punished, and gangbanged. Not necessarily in that order. Be prepared to swallow a years worth of cum, and to be fucked more times then you can count."

I can hear the change in her voice. She is a bit nervous. "Yes Master."

"Good I will text you details later." I hang up.

I get home and tell the guys I want to have a party after poker. I ask Ezzie to have them only invite the regulars and girlfriends. I don't want things getting out of hand. Even with Ezzie things can spiral fast.

It's Monday night. I am sitting on the couch half watching Monday Night Football, and surfing the web. I am looking at bondage stuff. After seeing all Kat's stuff I realized I want more. I took home the zapper Karen bought. I order a spandex full head mask. The eyes have a built in padded mask, and an open mouth. The wearer can't be recognized and the wearer can't see a thing. I then notice a listing on the menu EStim Electro Toys. Oh shit. A vibrating butt plug and an egg that is remote controlled AND shocks you inside. DONE! Rush shipping to have it for next weekend.

I am looking around the livingroom. We are in an old house. It has a wooden frame around the archway that connects the living room and dining room. I am going to put eye hooks in each corner and restraints. I will put my Slut on display and use the remotes while playing cards. I realize I want her to arrive earlier.

I call her. "Hi Ben." Kat says answering the phone. I hear John laughing in the background.

"What's my title, Slut?" I say with tone.

"Hello Master." She says softly.

"Are you with kids or adults right now?"

"John and I are watching Toy Story."

"What a perfect movie title for you. The story of how you became my toy. Can you leave earlier on Saturday? I want you here between 8-9p." I ask.

"I could, but I have rent. If I leave earlier I will lose $100-200." She sighs.

The guys don't realize it but the poker pot just got forfeited. "Fine. Not only will you get gangbanged, but you will get paid to do it. I guarantee a minimum of $400. Would you rather think of it as payment for a private show, or for services as a whore?" I ask. She is silent for a moment. "Answer me."

Quietly she says "The second one."

"Say the word."

I hear her muffle the phone. "Mommy will be right back. I am getting us some milk & cookies." A moment later. "Master, I want to be a whore for the night."

"So you want men to pay for you to fuck and suck them?"

"Yes Master."

"And women?"

She pauses for a minute. "Master, Slave is the only woman I have played with."

"Then I suggest you start watching lesbian porn to study up. Go bring John his milk & cookies. Your cookie is mine Saturday night. I say and hang up.

Ok so I need some big eye hooks. No big hooks. I will get some light weight chain. Use a clip from the restraints and hook the chain to the door frame. She will be chained to the door frame.

Monday evening I am at the pool doing laps. Technically I am supposed to be on lifeguard duty, but no one is here. I hop out of the pool and grab a towel off the cart. I stop and look at the cart. It's a nice height. It's heavy duty industrial plastic, with a flat top, and it has locking wheels. The long way it's as long as a woman's body and head. The short way her body would be supported, but her head would hang off, or she could just be bent over it. Oh fuck this is perfect. I am taking it home. I walk back to my house wheeling it along. Thankfully it's dark, but anytime I notice anyone looking I ask Ezzie to make them forget they saw me.

Tuesday, after class I am off to the local hardware store. 4 good sized hooks, and 4 pieces of 4 foot long chain. It's probably too long, but better safe than sorry. I go back to the house, grab the drill we have in the house and install the hooks. I then get an evil idea.

I hook the chains to each hook with a restraint on each one and leave them hanging. I take a picture, and post it in the chat.

ME - Slut, here is where you will be Saturday night.

Kat - Yes Master.

Karen - Oh My!

ME - She is going to be the entertainment for our poker night. Everyone is going to Poke Her. LOL. I am so funny.

ME - Also Slut when you arrive text me I will meet you at the door.

Kat - Yes Master.

The rest of the week seems to drag, but Saturday night finally arrives. When people start arriving they look at the chains. The question is always. What's that for? My answer is always the same. The entertainment. And I say no more.

We start the game at about 8pm. We have 6 people playing tonight. There 10 people here in the house, 6 guys and 4 girls. Tonight I don't care about winning, so I use Ezzie sparingly. Just enough to screw with guys when they get too cocky. I am up a bit when Kat texts me.

Kat - I just pulled up.

ME - I will be right out. Meet me on the porch.

"Deal me out for a hand or two guys. The entertainment is here. I need to help her set up." I say as I get up.

I walk out to the porch and she is just walking up the stairs. I give her a warm hug, and hold her shoulders. "Last chance Kat. You walk in there and you will be gang banged tonight. Any hole, any time. Nothing disgusting, but lots of sex. Condoms for any intercourse. We don't want the 2nd, 3rd guy etc fucking a cum filled ass or pussy. In the condom, on you anywhere or in your mouth is allowed. No refusing anything. If you say your safe word or snap your fingers it's all over period." I say.

She is staring at me wide eyed. "I understand Master."

I smile and say. "I am so proud of you Slut. Now as we walk in put you head against me and look down as I take you to my room. Look at nothing but the floor."

"Yes Master."

I put my arm around her shoulders and walk her in. Everyone turns and looks. I walk her straight upstairs, but as we are towards the top I reach down and slap her ass. "Move it Slut." I say loudly.

"Yes Master." She answers. And the crowd yells and cheers.

We get upstairs out of sight. I point to the bathroom. "It might be a while."

"No, I am ok Master."

I think it over and add a temporary out for her, and I smile as I think of it. "I will allow you a temporary bathroom break if you say Buzz Lightyear."

"Thank you Master."

I open the door to my room, and on my bed are the restraints and the hood. "Strip. Put it all on and feel your way back to the banister. Call for me from the banister and properly ask for help down the stairs." I say as I turn and walk out.

"Yes Master."

"Ezzie, I need some help here." I say.

" Of course Ben."

"I need you to make sure, for now, that no one inserts anything in her ass or pussy. Touching and rubbing is ok. No inserting until I give the go ahead."

"Just a moment."

For her it seems like an eternity in reality it's about 10 seconds.

"Ok Ben, no one will break the rule."

"Thank you Ezzie. Can I ask one more thing? Please keep and eye on Kat. If she is getting overwhelmed let me know."

"Of course Ben."

As I walk downstairs I start talking to the room. The entertainment will be down in a moment. Please feel free to inspect her, and touch her anyway you like, but no poking anything in her until I give the ok. For now she is putting on a show.

As if on cue Kat from the top of the stairs says. "Master, could your Slut please ask for help down the stairs? This mask leaves my mouth open for use, but I can not see anything."

I am at the bottom of the stairs. "Of course Slut." I climb the stairs, take her outside arm in mine and put her other hand on the handrail.

We get to the bottom and I announce Slut. "Everyone this is Slut. Slut, this is everyone."

About half the people say "Hi Slut."

Kat answers back with a small wave. "Hello."

"Folks for now Slut is going to be restrained in the doorway while we play cards. She is going to put on a show while we play. Anyone can feel free to come talk to her. Introduce yourself, you can touch but No Poking....Yet."

I take her to the door. "Spread your legs." I look at her legs and lean down to her ear. "You will be here for a bit. Make me proud, but don't spread them so far you can sustain it." I stand up and she nudges them in a bit.

I bend down and start chaining her legs up. The chains work great. I stand up and act surprised. "Oh wait. She can't put on a show without some toys." I walk over to a drawer and pull out two small velvet bags, and some lube. The first I open is the butt plug. I walk behind her, and put my hand on her lower back. "Bend over Slut."

She bends over as I lube up two fingers. As I slowly push them in her ass she moans. "Later on guys after this has her stretched out her ass will be open for business. You have to remember with anal. There are two simple rules. Start slow and stretch, and the second is most important. Lube, lube and more lube. The ass will not lubricate like a pussy. You ever want to get invited back, remember slow & lube." I pull out my fingers, re-lube and start finger fucking her ass slowly. I pull them out and lube up the plug and push it in her ass. She lets out a small gasp as the widest part pops in. I wipe my fingers on her ass cheek. "Stand up."

I tuck the second bag in my pocket and start chaining her wrists in place. I leave her flat footed and spread eagle. I flick her nipples that are already hard. "It looks like you are turned on Slut. Are you turned on?"

"Yes Master."

I hold up my phone and video her. "Why Slut? Be detailed and tell everyone."

"I am excited for my Master to use me to put on a show." Kat says.

"And after the show Slut?"

You can't see her face, and she can't see anyone, but she drops her head. She says. "I want to be gang banged for the first time."

"Be specific Slut. Give them permission."

"Everyone, I want you all to fuck me however you want. Any man or woman may use my body however they want."

"And tell everyone your safe words. What do you say if you need things to stop because it's too much?"

"Independence, or I snap my fingers if I can't speak, and since you have told me this could be a long night. If I say Buzz Lightyear, I will get a bathroom break." Kat says.

I stop recording and rub her cheek through the mask. "That's right. Good job Slut, but I realized I forgot a toy." I pull the egg out of my pocket, and rub it along her now wet pussy lips. Once I have it wet I push in her and leave a small pull string hanging out. "Slut, do you think that just sits in your pussy?"

"No Master."

"That's right." I pull out a remote and hit a button turning on one green light. Kat moans. I hold it up showing the one light. That's low, as the night goes on I will turn her up. Now let's play cards."

I sit back down. "Dude, really?" Says Matt.

"Trust me guys. Be patient and deal. Once she is ready I will let everyone have her." I pick up the butt plug remote and hit the first button. It makes the butt plug open two petals it has, really wedging itself in her ass. I hear Kat moan and just smile. I look at my cards and look at Kat. Sheila is talking to her. "Ezzie what is she saying?"

"She is asking Kat if she really wants this. Kat is saying yes.

I have decent cards. "Slut if I win this hand. You win. I will turn you up." I didn't expect it, but one guy after another drops their cards.

"I fold. I fold." Is said around the table.

"Slut, looks like everyone likes you. I will turn you up." I turn the egg up to two, and pick up the butt plug and turn on one green light.

Kat gasps. "OH. Oh."

I smile. "Slut, do you like that?"

"Yes Master."

It's my turn to deal and I drop the remotes, deal and play cards. I ignore Kat and play. The girls start walking up to Kat and feeling her up. I then have another good idea. I am not worried about the guys, but the girls might hold back. "Ezzie, I want the ladies to have fun, and show their men a good time. Remove all sexual inhibitions from the women. They aren't afraid to try anything. If they think they might want to try something at all they will tonight. Once the sun comes up they can go back to normal."

Just a second of delay. "Done."

I look over and Sheila has turned back to Kat and kisses her passionately. She breaks the kiss and leans down sucking on one of Kat's nipples. Everyone is just staring. Sheila stands up and kisses Kat on her spandex covered cheek, and walks away. "Ezzie did Sheila say something to Kat?"

"Yes. Sheila said she can't wait to sit on Kat's face. She wants to know what it's like to have a woman lick her." Says Ezzie.

God damn this is going to be a wild night. As the next hand gets dealt, I get a shitty hand. "Hey Slut, I got a bad hand so you get a little extra something. I hit the random button on the shock part for the butt plug. I hear Kat yell out. "Oh shit." I pick up the egg remote and put it on random. It is a quickly followed by Kat yelling. "Oh Fuck!" It takes just a moment and she screams. She must have gotten a good zap.

"Slut answer me. You understand that you are staying there just like this, at this setting until I decide or you cry uncle." I say.

"Yes... Master." She gasps.

I look at Jim. "Deal the cards." Kat can't help but moving with the random vibrations and shocks she is getting. You can hear the chains jingle as she moves. The women are walking up to her squeezing her ass and or tits.

I sit there thinking while playing cards. "Ezzie, are any of the women here totally against lesbian sex?"

"No Ben."

"What are some of the women thinking?"

"Three of them are thinking what it would be like the first time with a woman, one girl is thinking she would like to fuck Kat with her strap on. Her thoughts are very vivid. She wants to fuck Kat's." Says Ezzie.

"Wow, no shit. Does she have a strap on in her room, and how far is her dorm?

"Yes she has it in her room. She and her roommate use it on each other. Her dorm is a 5 minute walk." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, make her go to her room and get it so she can fuck Kat, and maybe the other girls with it."

As Ezzie says "Done." I see the tall red head turn and walk out. I then realize I am not paying attention to cards and lose the hand I should have won.

I grab the cards and start pulling out the Ace through Five. "Slut, you distracted me and I lost a hand. Now I must punish you."

"Yes Master. Sorry I distracted you Master."

"Slut, you are going to pick your punishment. I have five cards, Ace through Five, shuffled on the table. You will pick one for the vibration level, I will reshuffle again and you will pick one for the shock level." I then address the room. "Earlier in the week Slut took 90 minutes to call me when I told her not to make me wait. So she will endure the toys for 9 extra minutes on top of the final card she picks for time." I say.

"Yes Master."

"Pick a card 1-5."

"5 please Master."

I hold up the card. People read it out loud "FOUR". I shuffle them.

"Pick again Slut."

"3 Master."

I hold it up and the crowd reads "TWO."

This goes on until the egg is 4 vibe, 2 shock. Butt plug is 3 vibe, 5 shock, and time is 5 minutes. I don't think she is going to like a 5 shock in the ass. I set the remotes. All that's left is the timer. "Hey Siri, what's 9+5? 14." People laugh. Hey Siri, give me a 14 minute timer." She acknowledges it and I press both start buttons.

Kat screams in surprise and shock. That 5 is a good zap, I felt them all myself. "Ezzie, how is Kat?"

"It's truly a pleasure and pain for her. She can't help but scream, but then the pleasure from it feels good. She is very turned on."

Her whole body convulses against the chains. She screams five more times in the next minute or two. I push some people back, and hold her cheek. I soften my voice a tad. "Slut, I am very proud of you. Level 5 was a good zap on my hand. You're taking it like a trooper. Now be honest. Do you like it?"

She moans softly and rests her head against my hand. The egg is doing its job. "The butt plug is a bit too much, Master. The zap is too intense."

"Should a punishment be pleasant, Slut?"

"Nnoooo... Master."

I can see her body clench. She just got shocked. I look around the room. Everyone is staring at Kat like hungry animals, and I see the red head holding a bag. "I will make a deal with you. I will set both shocks to 3, increase both the vibrations to 5 and reset the timer. Survive that and your punishment is complete."

"Thank yyooouuu... Master. You are too kind." Kat says.

I reset the remotes and when Siri acknowledges the new timer I reset the toys. Kat's body gives a small spasm, the chains jingle and she moans. Just about a minute later. She Screams and orgasms. Her whole body shaking in the chains. She loses her footing at one point and seems to be hanging all her weight on her arms with her head just hanging forward.

I am about to step forward and put her back on her feet when first Sheila grabs one side of her propping her up, and the red head grabs the other side. "Unless you ladies want to be part of the show. No helping. If you want to be part of the show, you must be naked."

"Ezzie, what are they thinking?"

"Red is ready to strip if she gets to fuck Kat, and Sheila is nervous and unsure." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, have Red and Sheila agree. Then when they do have Trisha and Diane step up and agree also. I want all the women horny, and wanting to have lesbian sex." I speak up. Ladies if you strip and become part of the show, you can have free access to Slut before all the guys here Fuck her. Except for some of her dripping pussy juice she will be nice and fresh."

Red doesn't hesitate. "Deal." And she starts stripping.

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers