A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 16

Story Info
New Years Eve family orgy.
13.4k words
4.75
13.5k
13

Part 16 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
969 Followers

Sorry for the delay a family vacation delayed my writing.

Just a heads up this chapter contains an incestuous New Years Eve party.

What to do? What to do? After having Karen and Pat agree to a No Saying No weekend, I have to find something different to do. Luckily Pat's ex has her daughter the weekend after New Years, but I have to find something to do. I mean I can just take them to a hotel and have non-stop sex, but I want to do something different. I start searching the web. I am finding nothing, and I am about to give up when a hit on the second page of things to do catches my eye. Fetlife BDSM Dungeon Convention. I click the link. I register on their website, and can see the details. I have seen Fetlife porn videos online. I know they are swingers, BDSM & and other kinky things.

This is a real convention. They are going to have a convention hall set up with vendors and seminars. It's a 3+ hour drive south of us, but we are going. I arrange for a room with a king sized bed. I scroll down and start reading the dress code. For the hotel and convention hall they have a "No Pink" dress code. I laugh at that. The party that night at the Dungeon just says "Any and All Appropriate BDSM Attire Allowed in the Dungeon. All appropriate attire must be worn in all hotel public areas at all times." Oh wow. Now this will be fun. I spend an hour or so looking up different bondage outfits that hide everything. I finally settle on a long sleeved black see through mesh that has a black vinyl strap over the chest, belly button and hips to hide everything. The strap over the chest barely hides the nipples and leaves a great view. It comes with a built the in collar and leash, and the wrists have built in restraints. They will look fucking Hot! I then think they need a tiny black bikini for the hot tub. I find one that was actually in a popular Sports magazine bikini issue. It's a fine black mesh with horizontal solid bands on the top and a vertical one on e the bottom hiding the "pink parts". It is Perfect. I get two coverups for them to wear walking down to the hot tub.

I do a group chat.

ME - I have the Perfect plan for next weekend and the PERFECT DRESSES & BIKINIS.

PAT - Oh god should I ask?

ME - You can ask but I won't tell and you won't see it until you need to wear it. In fact you won't wear anything I haven't given you or told you to wear.

KAREN - Don't bother asking Pat. Whatever it is I am sure it is very sexy and revealing.

ME - :) Karen I will see you tonight, and Pat we will talk later to arrange a time to pick you up. PS. I also have a nice big room with a nice king sized bed for 3.

PAT - Sounds cozy

A few minutes go by.

PAT - Oh my god Karen that looks beautiful on you. Ben you are a lucky man.

ME - What looks beautiful?

KAREN - You will see tonight. I sent Pat a private chat and she answered in here in error.

ME - I can't wait

PAT - Opps

My Dad and I are downstairs waiting for Mom. We are casually dressed. We weren't told this is a formal thing when Mom comes down in the proverbial little black dress and heels. Holy Shit she looks good.

Dad stands up with a big smile. "WOW! You look great. Is this supposed to be formal? Ben and I are a little under dressed."

Mom walks up to him and gives him a kiss that is just a second too long and then steps back. "A wife can't want to look nice for her husband on New Year's Eve?" She asks.

"No she certainly can, and does." Says Dad.

Mom looks at me. "I agree with Dad. You look great. I hope Karen looks half as nice."

She takes my Dad's arm to head out. "Oh I think she will." Says my Mom.

"Ezzie what is going on here?" I ask as we walk out of the house. "Mom said that a little weird."

"In just a few minutes you will be at Karen's and the secret will be out. Let Karen tell you please, Ben." Says Ezzie.

I just shake my head. With humor in my thought. "I swear Ezzie. I think you like Karen more than me sometimes."

"I just might. You'll never know." Ezzie says laughing.

We get to Karen's and Mrs B answers the door wearing the exact same dress as my Mom. My Dad just smiles. "Jesus Christ, you two are out to kill me and Bob aren't you?"

Mrs B laughs. "That's the goal. Give you both heart attacks and collect the life insurance." Mrs B sees me looking wide eyed at her. "You like our dresses Ben? Wait until you see your fiancé."

I walk past Mrs B, and call out "Karen?" Karen steps out from the kitchen. Her dress is even a little shorter and has crazy cleavage. "Oh Wow! You are beautiful!"

She walks up to me and hugs me. "Just beautiful?" She whispers in my ear.

"Fucking Sexy, but I wasn't sure your Dad would like that." I whisper back. She giggles and kisses my cheek.

"Much better." She says as she pulls back from me smiling. She takes me by the hand and pulls me into the kitchen. "You remember my Auntie Anna and Uncle Tim right?"

"Of course." I say with a smile. I shake Tim's hand and try not to stare at Auntie Anna. She again is in the Exact same dress as my Mom and Mrs B. "Why do I get the feeling you women talked before the party?" I ask with a smile.

"Because we did." Says Karen.

Anna then adds "Your sexy little fiancé couldn't get the same dress us old ladies got. It didn't come in her tiny little size that I am jealous of."

Mrs B laughs behind us. "After 10-20 years and a kid or two she won't be so tiny."

"Hey!" Yells Karen.

Auntie Anna laughs. "Very true Jen."

Mrs B puts her arm around Karen and hugs her. "It's ok baby. You will always be beautiful."

Over the next half an hour or so everyone mingles, another couple shows up, and the woman isn't in a tiny black dress. I start to put two and two together and start thinking swinging with the parents. "Ezzie, is that the surprise? Is the little black dress club, the swingers?"

Ezzie sighs. "Yes Ben. The women were planning an adult after party."

Very nice I think as I smile. Then I start thinking. One of the women without a black dress is Lauren, Barbara's daughter. She is two years younger than me and Karen, and is pregnant. I know from Mom she is not going back to school. She and her boyfriend were planning on getting married. This just sped up the time table. "Ezzie, has Lauren ever swung with her boyfriend or had sex with a woman?"

"No to both Ben." Says Ezzie.

"Does she like the idea of it or is she disgusted by it." I ask, while Karen and I are talking to Lauren and her long term boyfriend Kyle. She is a little thick around the middle. She is having a difficult pregnancy and is looking forward to slowly getting back in shape after the baby.

"She is kind of curious how it would all work." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie have her imagine me fucking her from behind while Mrs B rides Kyle and Auntie Anna and Karen 69."

"She is extremely turned on by it, and is shocked she is imagining Auntie Anna going down on Karen. She is laughing at herself thinking she is hornier than she thought thinking such dirty things. She is blaming it on her hormones." Says Ezzie.

I smile to myself. "Ezzie have her imagine looking down at her Mother eating her out as she is laying back." I say. I can see Lauren blush.

"She is thinking she is going to rape Kyle later, but no Ben she isn't disturbed by her Mother going down on her. She is again writing it all off to her hormones." Says Ezzie.

After a little while Barbara and her husband John show up. Jesus Christ, Barbara looks good in again the same Fucking Dress! She is a little taller than Mom and Mrs B so naturally the dress looks a little shorter on her. All my fantasies of her, memories of fucking her and then seeing her and my Mom that first time over the summer all run through my head. Karen whispers to me. "I almost forgot you had a thing for her." She giggles. "She does look good in the dress. Imagine instead of her and your Mom, imagine me and Barbara. I just drop to my knees in front of her..."

"Stop." I growl. "Or I swear I will bend you over the kitchen table right now."

Karen laughs. "Maybe after the clock strikes midnight." She says as she pulls my head down and kisses me just a little too long. God I love when she kisses me like that.

The night moves along, at one point I see Barbara goose Mr B as she walks by him. She thought no one saw her do it as she walks out to the kitchen. I decide to have some fun. Barbara is obviously ready to party. It's only 1030pm, but let's get her engine revving. "Ezzie, please have Barbara hold Mrs B against a wall in the kitchen and passionately kiss her while fondling Mrs B's boobs."

A moment later I hear Mrs B hiss "Barbara, no."

And then silence until I hear Lauren loudly say. "Oh My God Mom, what are you doing?" I wasn't watching the other side of the room. Lauren must have walked around into the kitchen from the other side. My Mom is first to step into the kitchen, and she turns back to hold back Lauren's boyfriend Kyle and John.

"It's ok guys. There is a small wardrobe malfunction. Give us ladies a minute." Says my Mom as she walks in the kitchen. Auntie Anna and Karen slip into the kitchen behind my Mom. Now all the ladies are in the kitchen, and then men are all looking at each other.

My Dad laughs. "At least the booze is out here."

"Thank God." Says John.

After a moment of hushed talking I hear my Mom kind of hiss. "Everyone upstairs now." I hear their heels go clicking up the stairs.

I decide to have some more fun. "Ezzie, let's have Barbara be tired of hiding the truth from Lauren. Have her come clean to Lauren about it all, and have her call out Karen and I. We are part of it, so Lauren and Kyle should be too, if they want to be."

"Done, Ben." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, what was the ladies plan here tonight?" I ask.

"After midnight, when it was just the little black dress crowd. The ladies were going to put on black lingerie and come downstairs for some group fun." Says Ezzie.

"Well the dresses are too small. They aren't wearing the lingerie now. Where is Barbara's lingerie?" I ask Ezzie.

"It's in a bag with Barbara's coat." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, after she comes clean to Lauren have Barbara tell the ladies she wants to grab something in her bag to show them. Have everyone stay upstairs, and have Barbara come down, grab her bag and put on her lingerie only in the bathroom down here. Once that's all she has on have her come in here, come clean to Kyle and ask him if he would like to join everyone and maybe get a chance at fucking his soon to be Mother In-law." I say.

"Done, Ben." Say Ezzie.

Barbara comes downstairs, waves and smiles at us as she walks to the coat rack. "Hi boys." She says. You hear some rustling and then the bathroom door closes. A few minutes later it opens and I am one of the first to see Barbara. She looks stunning in a silk long flowing gown. The cleavage is almost to her belly button, with a slit up one side all the way to her hip. Jesus what a MILF!

Mr B spots her. "Jesus, Barbara. What are you doing?" She blows past him and stops in front of Kyle. He is just staring at her dumbstruck. Mr B yells upstairs "JENNIFER!"

John move toward his wife. Barbara puts his hand up to him and he stops. "Honey?" John says to Barbara.

"It's ok John. Lauren caught me kissing Jennifer in the kitchen, and she is concerned how Kyle will respond when he finds out we all swing together. I thought I would take the direct approach and ask him." Barbara turns to Kyle and puts her hands on his arms, and lets her hands slide down his arms until she is holding Kyle's hands.

At this point the women come filing in. Lauren gasps. "Mom, what are you wearing?"

"Will everyone please be quiet. I have a question to ask Kyle." Says Barbara.

"Oh god Mom, No!" Says Lauren.

Barbara turns to Lauren. "If he is going to be part of this family he has a right to make up his own mind." Barbara takes Kaye's hands and turns him away so he can't see Lauren. "Kyle, Lauren is a little concerned about how you will react finding out that John and I are swingers, and play with the people in the room right now."

"Umm, OK." Says Kyle.

"Well Kyle OK, doesn't answer it. I guess the question is, would you want to swing with us? Would you like to fuck your future mother in law, or maybe one of the other MILFs in the room?" Kyle starts to turn his head to Lauren. Barbara holds his face in her hands. She looks past Kyle. "Lauren, you be quiet. Kyle, what do you think?"

"Well, Um, if Lauren is ok, and John won't want to shoot me. I think yes, it could be fun." Says Kyle.

Barbara gives him a quick non mother in law kiss. "Good. You two go talk alone in the kitchen." She turns him towards Lauren and slaps his ass. Kyle and Lauren walk into the kitchen. Things then get busy for me. The adults if you will turn on Barbara. They are upset, but not mad. More like, what the hell? Why did you just decide to out everyone like that.

I have Ezzie listening to Kyle & Lauren. Lauren is still blown away by the revelation. She realizes the most shocking thing is that her parents are swingers. Not that apparently so are Karen & I. Not that Karen and I must be having sex with our parents. Or even that Lauren is contemplating having sex with her parents. The big question they have for each other is how the other would feel watching them have sex with someone else. They both agree, they think it would be a turn on. Kyle asks about Lauren fucking her Dad. Lauren counters with him fucking his future mother in law. Then they both realize neither of them really has a problem with it.

Finally on top of that Karen slides up beside me holding me arm. "Surprise! The women are going to change from these sexy black dresses to sexy black lingerie for the after party." Says Karen.

I smile and hug Karen to buy just a moment in time. It's a lot to concentrate on. The parents, Lauren & Kyle, and now Karen too. "I can't imagine you looking sexier." I say.

"Oh I think you can." Teases Karen.

I smile. "Well maybe I can." Karen gives me a big smile and pulls me down for a soft loving kiss. "Ezzie, have Kyle and Lauren agree to try swinging tonight with no limits. If they truly like it that's great, if they don't and don't want to do it again that's fine, but they may never speak to anyone outside of this group, about this ever."

"Of course Ben. It's done." Says Ezzie.

The two of them come back in the room, and Lauren says. "So, I don't have any lingerie with me Mom."

Barbara pulls both Kyle and Lauren into a big hug. Barbara looks at Lauren. Lauren give her a small nod. Barbara turns to Kyle and gives him a passionate kiss. Lauren stands there and watches. First Kyle stiffens, but then relaxes and kisses Barbara. They break the kiss, and Lauren walks past her Mom to her Dad. As she passes her Mom she runs her hand along Barbara's arm to get her attention. She walks right up to her Dad. Tilts her head up, and pulls his down, and kisses him. She breaks the kiss after a moment, and turns to her Mom. "I still need lingerie."

My Dad looks at my Mom. "You didn't bring anything with you. Do you not have lingerie?" He asks.

Mom smiles at him. "Of course I do. We all went shopping together. I gave mine to Jen to hold onto so I wouldn't have to bring it with me."

I look at Karen with a fake shocked look. "You bought lingerie? The woman who has complained I buy you too much of it."

She looks at me to fake anger. "Do you want to ever see me in lingerie again?"

"I Love You!" I say quickly. She laughs and kisses me, before turning to walk upstairs with the women. I turn to the Dads. "It's New Years somewhere right?"

"Maybe Newfoundland." Says Uncle Tim. We all just laugh, and refill our drinks.

10-15 minutes later the women come downstairs. They are all in some form of black lingerie. Karen's is Amazing! It's an open cup top, so it holds her boobs up, and from her nipples up are out on display. The rest is a sheer one piece leotard type. Lauren is in just a sheer black robe she obviously borrowed from someone. It does nothing to hide her baby bump or big fat nipples. I realize as I look around there is no Barbara. Karen comes to me with a big smile. "You like?" She asks.

"Yes I do." I say.

John is confused. "Where is Barbara?"

Lauren looks at him. "One minute Daddy." Lauren leans into Kyle. "I know this is crazy." Lauren says as she starts pulling off Kyle's shirt. "Are you sure you are ok trying this?" Kyle just nods. "Then get naked while I talk to Daddy." Lauren walks over to her Dad, and put her arms around his neck. She is all but naked pressed against him. "Hi Daddy." She says sweetly.

"Hi Baby." He half moans.

"Are you sure you are ok with this?" She grinds against him. "It kind of feels like you are, but I want you to say it. I want no regrets for trying this." Says Lauren.

John just moans. "I am so going the hell." He says.

Lauren giggles. "At least we will all be there together." She drops a hand to John's groin. "Yup, you are definitely OK with this. Mom told me to tell you she wants to try the thing she always talks about."

It takes John a moment, but you can see the light bulb go off. "Really?"

Mom is standing beside Dad rubbing him through his pants. "John, tell everyone what the thing is."

"She wants to be tied down and fucked by one guy after another. She wants them all to cum on her face." Says John as he moans at the end and Lauren opens his pants and reaches in for his dick.

Mrs B speaks up. "She wants the men in order of age, youngest to oldest."

I smile for a moment and then realize I am not the youngest. Karen sees the look on my face. "Sorry Ben, that makes you number two, but I think I can keep you occupied." Karen says as she opens my pants. I look around and Kyle is naked and the women are reaching in or have the other guys pants open. I can't help but notice Kyle is a little on the long side. If I had to guess about 1-1.5" longer than me, but about the same girth.

Lauren leaves her Dad and comes to Kyle. She grabs his hard on and gives him a few strokes. "I want you to go upstairs and give my Mom a good fucking. Then you can come down here and fuck anyone else you want except me."

"What?" Says Kyle.

Karen and I are near them and Karen answers. "Oh yeah, one more thing. We ladies decided no one is fucking the person they came to the party with at the party, and round two will be child parent fucking. After that it's a free for all."

"Hey wait a minute." Says John. "I am the oldest, and I came to the party with Barbara. Am I last or locked out?"

Lauren kisses Kyle. "Go fuck your future mother in law." And she slaps his ass.

"Aye aye Captain." He says as he heads for the stairs.

Lauren goes back to her Dad. "We decided to exempt you from that rule Daddy. You will fuck Mom last and then you are going to come downstairs and fuck me. You are going to fuck your wife and then your daughter and Mom is going to watch." She says as she drops down in front of him and pulls his pants down. She holds his dick in her hand just looking at it. He looks to be a little bigger than me all around, longer and thicker. She leans forward and sucks him in her mouth for a moment, and than stands up. She slowly rubs him. John just moans. "Easy Daddy, no popping off until you fuck Mom." She looks around the room. "That goes for all you guys. Mom gets your first load. Don't go popping off early."

Mom comes over to me and smiles at Karen. "May I cut in?"

Karen leans into my Mom and kisses her. She breaks the kiss and moves off towards her Dad. "He is all yours."

Auntie Anna looks at Mrs B. "We don't have a kid to play with. You take Tim and I will take Scott?" Says Auntie Anna.

Mrs B smiles at Tim. "I think I can keep him interested until Ben is done."

Auntie Anna moves towards Dad. "Hi Scott. Long time no see. Let's get you naked." She crouches down in front of him and pulls his pants and boxers off with one quick pull. She smiles and sucks him into her mouth and pulls back off leaving him wet with spit as she slowly strokes him. She stands up and pulls his face down to kiss him. As she strokes him and breaks the kiss she looks over at me and Mom, and talks to her like they are having coffee. "Nancy, it's been too long since we have all gotten together."

ao1701e
ao1701e
969 Followers