A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 16

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I know." Says Mom. "Life gets so busy." She says as she rests an arm on my shoulder and casually opens my pants with one hand, and pushes them down. Once my hard on pops free my pants drop to my knees.

Auntie Anna looks over. "I see Ben takes after his Dad." She says with a giggle. "I love that all the guys are close in size. I think it's a perfect fit. It's not a little needle or a thick baseball bat getting shoved in you."

My Mom laughs. "I don't know Anna. I am not sure Barbara would agree. That woman is a little wild. I think she would like the baseball bat."

"A little wild?" Says Anna. "She wants five guys to fuck her one after another and cum on her face. I think a little wild is an understatement."

Mom turns to me and pulls off my polo. As it pulls over my head Mom is now in front of me. She is in a sheer babydoll with nice cleavage and no panties. "Now I know you have always looked at Barbara growing up." I groan in embarrassment. "Oh now stop. She is a beautiful curvy woman. We always thought it was cute." I just groan some more. "I want you to do me a favor." Mom says.

"Anything Mom." I say.

"Give it to her Hard. If she complains tell her I told you to and keep it up. Mrs B and I were warning her about how hard you can get and she called us pussies." Mom says.

I laugh. "Nobody calls my Mom a pussy! Don't worry Mom I will make sure to give it to her hard."

"That's my good boy." Mom says as she gives me a soft sensual kiss. "Then you are all mine."

"I can't wait." I say. Just then Kyle comes downstairs. He is walking a little taller, and his dick is wet and shiny.

Lauren goes to him. "Oh my favorite." She says as she gets close. "I love cleaning you when you dribble." Lauren crouches down on her knees and sucks Kyle into her mouth. She licks him clean and then pulls her mouth off him. She holds her hand up to her mouth. "Oh my. I just tasted another woman's pussy, and it was my Mom's."

Karen moves to her side and helps her up. "Lauren, have you been a woman before?"

"No, I haven't. I don't have a problem with it. I just wasn't thinking. I know Kyle loves when I do that after he cums. So I just did it. It wasn't until I realized the taste was different, that I realized why." Says Lauren.

"So maybe after everyone is done with your Mom. You and I will put on a little show for the guys. Maybe help our Dad's get ready for round two." Says Karen.

Lauren just looks at her. She then looks at Kyle. "Ezzie, what does Lauren think about having sex with Karen?"

"She is a flood of conflicting emotions. She is turned on, nervous, excited, scared. She thinks Kyle will love it, and she thinks she wants to try it, but then with so many people watching." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, have her concentrate on the Kyle will love it part. She wants to put a show on for Kyle. Make her say yes, and seal the deal with a very passionate kiss with Karen" I say.

"Done, Ben." Says Ezzie.

Lauren turns back to Karen. "I think I would like that." Lauren says as she reaches out and slides her hand behind Karen's neck and pulls her towards her. Lauren holds her and gives Karen a nice long kiss. Lauren breaks the kiss, and smiles at Karen.

"Ok." Says Karen with a smile, and she moves back towards her Dad. I hear her talking to her Dad. "It looks like you liked that." She says with a smile. "Take a deep breath Dad. You have a couple of guys in front of you."

I realize it's my turn. I kick off my shoes and pull off my pants, grab my phone, and head for the stairs. I get upstairs and only the door to the guest bedroom is open, and the room is dimly lit. I walk up quietly and there is Barbara naked on Karen's the bed. She is tied down tight spread eagle, with a pillow folded over under her ass. I can see her chest rising and falling as she breathes. Her nipples are pointing straight up. I walk in and she hears me. Her head lifts up and she looks at me. She has one eye closed with cum on it. "Hi Benny." Barbara says with a lusty tone in her voice. "Did you ever fantasize about me like this growing up? Me naked on a bed, begging you to Fuck Me?" She asks.

I decide I am taking charge. "Ezzie have her answer me honestly please."

"Of course Ben." Says Ezzie.

"Barbara, this is nothing compared to my fantasies. Now tell me, have you fantasized of me?" I ask. I know Ezzie had her remeber me fucking her that first night after I found Ezzie like a dream.

I can see in the dim light she blushes. "I have Ben. After I saw you at the mall last summer, John was traveling, I was horny and I dreamed that you came into my room while I was fingering myself and fucked me." Barbara says dropping her head to the bed with a sigh.

I take a couple of quick pictures, and put the phone down. I climb on the bed and straddle her out stretched arm. My dick just out of reach of her mouth. "Did you blow me?"

Barbara smiles. "Yes I did."

"Did you like sucking my dick? Did I cum in your mouth?" I ask.

She thinks for a minute. "I don't think you did. How did I not suck the cum out of you in a dream. I love when a man cums in my mouth." She says.

I don't give her a chance to think about it. I push forward and put my dick in her mouth. It's an awkward angle but I get the head of my dick and then some. She is very enthusiastic, and it feels great. I realize I only get one shot at her right now and I promised Mom to fuck her hard. I pull out of her mouth. "You aren't getting a load on your face that easy. I like that you are tied down. You can't squirm away when I pound your MILF pussy." I say as I move between her spread thighs. I line up and shove in. Kyle has already fucked her, and I could see her pussy was wet and ready.

"Oh Fuck." Barbara moans. I takes me just a few strokes to get to a hard fucking. She is grunting with almost every stroke. I grab her hips for balance and start pounding her. She is constantly grunting and groaning now as I just keep pounding into her as best as I can. After just a bit the pitch of her grunting changes and her pussy spasms around me. I look down and a ton of her cream as oozed out of her making a mess of both of us. I am watching it just ooze out, and I realize I am about to cum. I pull out and hop up her body. I stroke my dick and I shoot 3 good blasts intentionally across her eyes. Now she has to keep her eyes closed. I grab the phone again and take a few pictures. I then push forward so my dick goes in her mouth. It's an odd angle, but she licks and sucks the top half clean.

I hop off the bed saying. "We are going to have to do this again sometime when we aren't rushed. I could fuck you all night, in all your holes." I say as I walk out. I hear Barbara moan behind me. I head downstairs and yell out "NEXT!"

Uncle Tim looks up with a smile. "That's me."

I look at the Dads. "I left my phone on the nightstand. Take a few pictures when you are through with her. I will make a collage of them for her to remember this New Years Eve."

Mr B speaks up. "Good idea Ben. You can put them up on the TV for us to all look at right?"

"I can." I answer.

Karen walks up to me. "Was it everything you fantasized it would be?"

"It was nice Karen, but I still love fucking you the best. Especially nice and hard." I say as I pull her to me.

"Mmm and I Love it too." She looks down at my hardon. "You made her suck you clean didn't you?" She asks.

"I did. She was oozing white cream all over me. It was her mess. She can lick it clean." I say with a smile.

My Mom looks at me with a smile. "Well?"

"I gave her my best Mom, it was an odd angle to really pound her. She was constantly grunting and groaning like an animal, but she never stopped or said a word while I pounded her." I say.

Mrs B giggles. "Nancy, you didn't."

"I did Jen. She said we were wimps because we said we couldn't take Benjamin when he got too hard." Says Mom.

"You are horrible Nancy." Says Mrs B.

"I know." Says Mom as they both laugh.

John looks at me with a smile on his face. "Ben, what did you do to my wife?"

"Mom asked me to fuck her as hard as I could. So I did." I say smiling.

John looks at Mom. "Nancy, are you trying to have him break her in two?"

Mom walks over to John, and slips her hand behind his neck and pulls him into a sensual kiss. "I was just trying to teach her a lesson." She says to him as she breaks the kiss and runs her fingernails down his chest.

"Jesus Nancy. You are killing me. You know I am last. Don't tease me like this." Says John.

She pats his chest. "Maybe I can make it up to you later." And Mom walks away from him. She comes over to me and hugs me from behind. Pressing herself into me

Just then Uncle Tim comes downstairs. Auntie Anna looks up. "Oh Tim, really? That quick?"

"What." Says Tim defensively. "It was hot. Her tied up spread eagle, all wet and ready, and her face covered in cum."

Mrs B walks up to Tim. "It's ok Tim. I know you will give me a better showing with round two. You just had to get that first shot off." She stands in front of him and hugs him. She presses her entire body against him.

Tim holds her to him. "I certainly promise to try my best." He says as he leans down and kisses her.

Mr B has already headed upstairs. He wasn't wasting any time. Karen walks over to my Dad. She just stands in front of him smiling. "Hi Dad." She says with a sweet voice. She knows what buttons to push on him.

My Dad gets a little emotional like he did a few days ago at lunch when she did it. He reaches out and pulls her into a big Dad hug. He looks over at me. "Do you know how lucky you are that this beautiful young lady agreed to marry you?"

"Aawww, that's so sweet Mr C...I mean Dad." Says Karen.

Dad just hugs her tighter. "It's ok Karen. You have always been like a daughter to me and Nancy and soon you will be."

Karen pulls back and looks at my Dad. "Ok we have to stop before I start crying." She says.

Dad pulls her back to him. "Trust me, you calling me Dad almost makes me want to cry." They stand there holding each other until Karen pulls back.

Her eyes are a little red and she is fanning her face with her hands. She slaps my Dad's chest. "You made me cry."

"I Love you too Karen." Says my Dad.

Mrs B wraps her arm around Karen and steers her towards the kitchen. "Come on Sweetie. Let's get a cold cloth on your eyes before they get too red.

A few minutes later Mr B comes down. He passes his wife and daughter in the kitchen. He comes in and looks at my Dad, with mock anger in his voice. "I heard you made my daughter cry."

"I did." Says my Dad. "I told her I loved her and she has always been like a daughter to me."

"Ok." Laughs Mr B. "I can live with that. You are up pal. Go get her."

Dad smiles and pats Mr B on the shoulder as he walks by him heading upstairs. Karen and Mrs B come back in. Karen walks up to me and Mom. "Can I borrow him for a bit?" She asks.

"Of course Honey." Mom says as she releases me from her hug.

Karen takes my hand and pulls me over to the recliner. She motions for me to sit, and she snuggles into my lap against me. I wrap my arms around her and hold her. I look up and see our Moms watching us, and smiling. "Ezzie, what are they saying?" I ask.

"They are remembering when you two were small and you would both sit side by side in an old padded chair, watching a movie and sharing a bowl of popcorn. Before the movie would end the two of you would be asleep leaning up against the other." Says Ezzie.

God those two will never stop. I think to myself. I am happy to sit here holding Karen's near naked body to me for however long she wants. Well maybe not however long she wants, but at least until Barbara has gotten fucked by each guy. A few minutes after that my Dad comes down. "John, you are up. Your wife is waiting for you and be forewarned. Her face is Covered." He says.

Lauren looks at her Dad. "Go get her Daddy. When you are done, leave her tied up and come down. We ladies will go up, untie her and help her get cleaned up." John just waves his hand as he is already halfway to the stairs. For the moment everyone sort of couples back up. The parents snuggle up on either end of the couch and Kyle and Lauren sit in an armchair, with Lauren in Kyle's lap.

I am just holding Karen and running my fingers through her hair. She sighs. "I could stay like this all night."

I stop stroking her hair and play with her exposed nipples. She moans at my touch. "I promise you, with all you sexy women we are not staying like this all night."

She looks at me and smiles. "Get in line Mr. I am already busy with Lauren and then my Dad."

"So wait a minute. I have to get in line to have sex with my fiancé?" I ask in mock surprise. Karen giggles and snuggles against me. We stay like this for a bit, until John comes downstairs.

"Clean up in aisle 3." John says as he walks into the room. "My horny wife is covered in cum, and tied to a bed upstairs."

The Moms groan at the humor. They are the first to get up, and chastise both Karen and Lauren. "Get used to it girls. Women always end up cleaning up after a man makes a mess." Says Mrs B as she pulls Karen out of my lap and they all head upstairs.

The Dads all just relax, while Kyle and I get up to grab a beer. It takes a bit, but the women come back downstairs. Barbara's face is clean, her hair is damp around her face, and her eyes are a little red.

Mom walks by me and hands me my phone with a smile, and the women sit with their men. Barbara turns and smiles at all the guys. "Gentlemen, that was all I hoped it would be, Thank you. Maybe next time I will wear swim goggles to keep the cum out of my eyes. It's one thing to get cum in your eyes. It's another thing to get it in your eyes when you are tied down and unable to wipe it out." Barbara looks at Karen and Lauren. "I heard Karen offered to play with my daughter for the first time. I would like to sit back and enjoy the show." She looks at John. "Maybe with a glass of wine?"

John laughs. "Yes dear." He gets up to get her a drink, and brings out the bottle to top off the ladies glasses."

I grab the tv remote, and turn it on as I say. "Barbara, let's review your night so far." I link my phone to their tv and start scrolling through the photos. Kyle got one eye covered. I got the other eye, and after that it just keeps getting worse. At the end her face is Covered in Cum.

"Oh my god, you guys covered me." Says Barbara. "God, it was so hot, except for the stinging cum in my eye part. I think right now I want to enjoy my wine, and watch Karen take my daughters lesbian virginity." Says Barbara.

Lauren blushes when her Mother says that. Karen gets up and walks over to Lauren and just holds her hand out to help Lauren up. Lauren takes her hand, and Karen gently pulls her towards the center of the room. Karen comes to a stop, and while holding Lauren's cheeks in her hands she leans in and kisses Lauren softly and passionately. They keep kissing and Karen drops her hands the Lauren's shoulders, and she pushes the sheer robe off of Lauren. Karen takes Lauren's hands and puts them on her boobs, while she reaches out and plays with Lauren's boobs and nipples. It's sexy as hell just watching these two women kiss and rub each other.

I want Karen and for that matter Lauren to really enjoy this. "Ezzie, can you amp them both up making them horny as hell for each other, and make each of them do what the other wants. Hard, softer, faster etc.". I ask.

"Of course, Ben." Says Ezzie.

Just then you see Karen squeeze Lauren's nipples a little harder, and Lauren starts pulling on Karen's. Karen lets out a low moan. Karen pulls back. "I want to go down on you in the worst way. Will you please lay on the floor so I can?" Asks Karen.

Lauren blushes again, and nods her head yes. As she stretches out on the floor Karen grabs a throw pillow for under her head. Karen is smiling at her, looking at her naked figure on the floor as she crawls between her legs. Karen places her chin against Lauren's belly and kisses her bellybutton that it's sitting a little high with her baby bump. Lauren sighs. "You are going to tease me aren't you?"

Karen kisses her bellybutton, again letting her tongue flick out into her bellybutton. "Relentlessly." Says Karen with a smile as she slides down a little lower and kisses Lauren as she goes. With 3 soft kisses Karen turns her head to the side and kisses Lauren's thigh.

"Oh you tease." Sighs Lauren.

Karen kisses to the crease of Lauren's thigh and crotch, and then turns to the other side. "Oh please." Begs Lauren.

Anna speaks up. "Lauren, I bet if you ask my niece Very Clearly and Nicely she will do as you ask."

"Oh god." Gasps Lauren as Karen's kisses get closer, but just not there. "Karen please stop teasing me and lick my pussy? I want to know what it's like to have a woman make me orgasm." Says Lauren.

I see Karen smile as she swipes her tongue between Lauren's fleshy lips. Lauren gasps with the contact. "This is all you want?" Karen asks. "You said you wanted me to lick your pussy."

Lauren sighs as Karen licks her again. "Karen, please!" Lauren begs. "Please lick, suck, nibble, do anything you want to my pussy, pussy lips or clit that you want. I want to know what it's like for a woman to go down on me and make me orgasm."

Auntie Anna laughs. "Wow, that was clear."

Lauren gasps as Karen sucks hard on her clit. Karen pushes her hair to the side and smiles up at me and the crowd as she licks her tongue between Lauren's lips. I can hear Kyle moan. "Fuck!" Karen puts her face firmly between Lauren's thighs and reaches up to pull on her nipples. Karen tweeks on her nipples for a bit, but her arms are too short. She can't hold her head to Lauren's pussy, and tease her nipples. It's an awkward position. She pulls her hands back down, holds Lauren's pussy lips spread open, and flicks her tongue back and forth across her clit over and over again.

Lauren obviously likes that. "Oh God Yes. Oh shit, please don't stop." She pants. Her hips are now humping and rocking. She keeps panting. "OH. OH. OH."

Kyle speaks up. "Do it Babe. Let go. Cum for me Babe. Let me watch you cum as a girl eats you out."

I don't know if she was just that close, or if Kyle telling her to cum did it, but just seconds later as Lauren stares at Kyle she gasps loudly. "I am CUMMING!" Karen hops up and repositions herself and with one hand pushes two fingers into Lauren's pussy and with her other starts rubbing her clit. Lauren keeps panting and gasping as she humps her hips.

"Ezzie, why is Karen fingering Lauren now?" I ask.

"Lauren was wondering just before she came what Karen's fingers would feel like, so I had Karen use her fingers once Lauren orgasmed." Says Ezzie.

I laugh in my head. It is what I asked Ezzie to do. Lauren cums fast the second time. She almost shrieks and shoves Karen away as rolls on her side. She lays there with little shivers running through her body. After a moment she sighs. "God, I thought I was going to die, it felt so good." Karen spoons behind her, rubbing her hip and bum cheek. After a moment Lauren turns around facing Karen. "I would like to say I want to taste my first pussy, but I tasted my Mom's on Kyle earlier." I hear Barbara giggle. Lauren continues. "How about instead I say I would like to lick my first pussy. Can I go down on you Karen?" Karen leans in and the two of them share a passionate kiss. They break the kiss and Lauren smiles. "I will take that as a yes." She says as she starts moving down between Karen's legs. She gets her first up close and personal look at Karen's pussy. "Oh it is so pretty. I have to kiss it." Says Lauren as she bends down and kisses Karen's pussy lips.

Karen smiles and sighs. You can see Karen is enjoying Lauren's gentle touch. "This is really nice Lauren, but a little harder would be nicer." Says Karen.