A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen gives me a look. She knows there is more going on here, but she hooks her arm in Pat's and they head out. "One other thing." I say. "There is a convention here tomorrow. The bar might be crowded."

"What convention?" Asks Pat.

I laugh. "Talk to some people down there. See if you can find out?"

Karen sticks her tongue out at me. "Still don't like you." And they walk out.

"Ezzie, can you keep an eye on Karen three floors down? I am sure they will be fine, but if you could." I ask.

I should be able to with Karen, maybe not Pat, but Karen is very familiar to me. I should be able to keep an eye on her." Says Ezzie. "I will let you know if I have a problem."

I pull out the restraints and put them under the mattress. If I can't make Pat make noise when she orgasms, maybe I will just put her vibe on high until she begs me to shut it off. I put the lube, a few butt plugs on the nightstand, I lay out the two black sheer, deep cleavage baby dolls I got, and I head for the shower.

The ladies have been at the bar for about 30 minutes when I head down. I have to admit. The cowboy boots I got before Christmas are surprisingly comfortable. I know Karen will like seeing me in them. I walk downstairs and I see Pat and Karen talking to a couple. I stop out of sight. "Ezzie, do they know about tomorrow?"

"Yes Ben. They just found out a few minutes ago from the couple they are talking to." Says Ezzie.

"And are they ok Ezzie?"

"Karen is surprised, but curious about all the vendors the couple has told her about. Pat is shocked and a bit embarrassed being so open about sex etc in public." Says Ezzie.

"Let's see how she likes this." I think as I open my phone and sync them both together and zip the vibrators up to about 75%, down to 50% and then down to about 25% and leave them there. As I walk in.

I can see them both stiffen, but I hear Pat gasp. "OOHH!" Karen turns and sees me. She knew I was near.

"Hi Honey. Making friends I see." I say as I kiss Karen. I turn to the couple and reach out my hand to the guy. "Hi I am Karen's fiancé Ben."

"I am Sean & my wife Chris." He says.

Chris gives me a look, and raises her eyebrows at me. "You didn't tell your fiancé what convention you were talking her and her friend to?"

"No, I like to surprise her." I answer.

"You surprised me Ben. I didn't even know conventions like this happened." Says Karen.

I know Chris is thinking I am a bit of a jerk. "You aren't mad Honey are you?"

Karen laughs. "Mad no. Surprised, yes. I can't wait to see the vendors."

I turn to Pat. "Pat, I know the other week was our first threesome together."

"Oh god." Moans Pat. "Tell the world while you are at it."

I smile at the other couple. "As you can see I am rather open sometimes. Pat gets a little embarrassed talking about S-E-X, but we are here to help her with that." I say and I hold up my phone to Sean & Chris and drag my finger up and down. Both the ladies suck in a deep breath.

Chris smiles at me. "Is that what I think it is? I have so wanted to get one for Chris."

Chris is watching Karen & Pat squirm. "It looks like fun, but I can see you getting evil with it." She says to Chris.

I push the line all the way up and hold it for a three count and then bring it down real low. "Yeah but it's fun." I say with a smile.

Karen looks at me. "Yeah until you are so close and you get turned down."

"Don't worry Honey. I won't leave you hanging all night." I say. I waive to the bartender and order a beer. We stay and talk to the other couple and I feed the ladies a few drinks. I can see Pat relax a bit. I pay the tab and make excuses to the other couple. We have to go for dinner reservations. I walk out with a lady on each arm.

Pat wiggles on my arm in the lobby. "This thing is nice and mean. I am close, but I need more." She sighs.

I stop at the car, and push Pat's back up to it. I put my hands inside her coat and squeeze her boobs and nipples. "Just ask Pat. I am not mean. I want you to cum over and over again. All you have to do is ask nicely."

Her eyes are closed and she lets out a mix of a moan and sigh. Karen reaches up and puts Pat's wind blown hair behind her ear. Pat feels her touch and looks at her with lust in her eyes. She turns to me. "Please Ben, turn it up so I can orgasm." She says softly.

I hold up my phone and push up just Pat's to about 50%. "OOOHHHHH!" She moans. Her hips are humping against me. Outside of her first reaction she makes very little noise. Just a few quite. "Mmmmms"

She humps against me and stays there without a sound. I am pretty sure she came, but I feel a little evil. I put it on High. Her eyes bug open, along with her mouth. Then she is quickly begging. "Too much. Too much. Please." I leave her up for a moment longer and turn her off. She actually slumps against the car. I open the back door and Karen gets in the back with Pat. I pull out of the parking lot. Karen has her arm around Pat, rubbing her back and soothing her.

We get to the restaurant and I help them both out, and we walk in. I again sit both women across from me. We sit and order our drinks. I smile at both of them. "I am such a lucky guy. I have two beautiful women sitting across from me tonight. Best yet is it's a No Saying No weekend." I look at Pat. "Now be honest, you enjoyed sitting on the edge of the hot tub earlier didn't you?"

Pat blushes, but says nothing as the waiter brings out drinks over. After he leaves Pat notices I am still looking at her waiting for an answer. "All right. Yes I did. I could have never imagined doing it before, but both of you watching, the risk and thrill of someone walking in...Yes." She says as she takes a drink.

"Imagine 10 or 20 people were watching." I say.

Her eyes go wide. "You do mean just watching?" She almost hisses.

"Maybe at first there is a crowd watching you, and then they move in on you. Touching you and teasing you everywhere." I say.

Her eyes are wide, but she isn't saying no. "Ezzie, what is she thinking?"

"She is imagining it, and is excited and scared." Says Ezzie.

I smile inwardly. She is thinking about it. My foot is in the door. "Maybe next time I can arrange a gang bang for you." I say. Pat's whole face shows her shock and surprise at that. "Answer me honestly Pat. Do you think you would like that?"

She just stares at me. "I ummm, I don't know.

I smile. "That means yes, but I am afraid or embarrassed to admit it." I change the topic. "Let's figure out what we want to eat."

The waiter comes back and we place our order. I love the sweatshirts. The women have relaxed and they have dropped loose in the front. I say nothing so they don't get pulled up. The conversation turns to normal regular dinner conversation. Pat's daughter, the new puppy etc. Dinner has come and gone. The women are sharing a desert when I pull out my phone. I sync the toys and just barely turn them on. Their eyes both look at me. I smile. "This is my desert. I want to watch you two enjoy my treat."

Karen looks at me. "Ben. Please don't. Not here. I am very worked up. I swear if I orgasm I will scream."

"But I love hearing you scream." I say.

"Please Ben." Karen pleads.

Pat speaks up. "Turn me up, and leave Karen off."

I don't answer, I just zip Pat up to about 80%. Her eyes go wide again and she gasps. I love her facial expressions. Karen holds her hand and is whispering to her. I sit back and enjoy the show. The waiter chooses this moment to come to the table. He looks at Pat. Right now she is leaning on the table, her head down, holding Karen's hand. I hand my card to the waiter. "She is ok. I just turned her vibrator up." I say as I wave the phone at him. He just runs away with the card. I give Pat 100%. "Pat, if you sit back and look at the waiter when he comes back with the check, and thank him I will allow you to choose to keep the toy on or off or any setting you want." I say.

Pat just looks at me, but sits back. The waiter comes back. "Thank you for such Great Service." Pat almost gasps out.

The waiter looks at Pat and smiles. "You are welcome." He looks like he wants to say something else, but he walks briskly away.

Pat looks at me. "Off!"

I smile and turn her off. Her whole body relaxes into the booth, and she lets out a sigh of relief. I give her a minute and then I get up to leave. The ladies are walking out arm in arm. When we get to the parking lot I walk up close behind them. "So it's nice to know you like being watched Pat." I say.

Pat looks at me and giggles. "Oh God why do I just know this is just the beginning."

Karen answers her. "Because he can be a horny bastard, but I love him."

We are at the car and Pat turns to Karen. "Are you ok with all this? I don't want you to feel like I am trying to take him from you?"

Karen hugs her tight. "Oh Sweetie no. I don't think that. I love playing with you, watching you and him, but I know the love he and I feel for each other is a whole other level. We were best friends forever. Our parents knew or hoped we would end up together, and we have." Karen pushes Pat's hair back off her face. She holds her face in her hands. "Pat, this isn't our first threesome. In fact at the end of the summer I had two other men inside me at the same time. One in each hole if you will.

Pat giggles. "You didn't?"

"She did." I say.

Pat looks at Karen. "Did you enjoy it."

"Honestly, I never didn't enjoy it, but it was a lot to handle. There was no escape."

I hold the door open and the ladies get in again both in the backseat. Pat keeps asking Karen about having more than one man at a time the whole way back. I wonder what I can set up for Pat tomorrow?

We get back and I hand Karen the spare card key. "I am getting a drink, while you two go up and get changed. Leave the toys alone, and put on what's on the bed." I say.

Karen smiles at me. "See you soon." She says as she gives me a really nice kiss. Pat gives me a kiss on the cheek. I grab her and kiss her hard. She relaxes in my arms and enjoys it. I break the kiss and watch them walk off.

I head to the bar and order a beer. I sit for a while, when I hear Sean from earlier behind me. "Drinking alone now?"

I turn and he and Chis are walking up behind me. Chris speaks up. "Where are the ladies?"

I smile. "Upstairs getting ready."

"Getting ready?" Chris asks.

"Getting ready for me. Dressing in the lingerie I left on the bed for them." I say.

Chris looks at Sean. "You never buy me lingerie."

"Oh I buy Karen stuff all the time. Especially when we go away. She complains I buy her too much." I tell Chris.

Sean looks at me. "Not helping." He says with a smile.

I pick up my phone and text.

ME - When you are both properly dressed send me a picture as proof.

Less than two minutes later Karen sends me a picture of both of them kneeling on the bed. They have an arm around each other and are together at an angle so they each have one boob pressed against the others boob. They have their bodies open to the camera and Pat's baby doll has pulled a bit to expose just a peek of her dark nipple.

I turn the phone to Chris. "Oh, they are beautiful." She says in a little awe.

Sean teases her. "The ladies or lingerie?"

She elbows him in the ribs. "Both."

"Ezzie, would they want to join us?" I ask.

"They are both thinking of joining you." Says Ezzie.

Hhmmm. I don't want to share tonight. "Are you guys going to the hall tomorrow and the dungeon tomorrow night?" I ask.

"Yes we are." Says Sean as he smiles.

"What's your cell? I will text you. Maybe we can get together, walk the hall and maybe all go to the dungeon together?" I say.

Sean gives me his cell. I text him to test it. "Guys I hate to drink and run, but I have two women waiting for me." I finish my drink. I shake Sean's hand and reach down and give Chris a kiss on the lips. I pull back and she is looking at me. "Chris, you take care of Sean tonight, and maybe we can all have a lot of fun tomorrow."

"Oh I think I can take care of Sean. See you tomorrow." She says with a lusty gaze.

I head upstairs and the ladies are on the bed. Karen is on her back and Pat is on her side beside her facing the door. She has her hand between Karen's thighs under her panties and with one side of Karen's top pulled aside is sucking Karen's nipple into her mouth. Pat looks up with Karen's nipple still in her mouth and smiles. Karen looks up and smiles. "Hi Honey."

I hold up my camera and snap a picture. I then get evil and text it to Sean & Chris. "They couldn't wait for me."

I sit on the bed. "By all means please continue. I want to watch you both make each other cum. I think the time for toys is over." I put out my hand. "Hand them over."

Pat pulls her hand out of Karen's panties with her toy, and hands it to me. She then reaches down and pulls her own out, and drops it in my hand. "Now Pat, why don't you take off Karen's panties and make her cum." Karen raises her hips allowing Pat to pull them off. "I will sit here and enjoy the show."

Pat leans down and I can hear the exaggerated kissing sound as she kisses Karen's pussy lips. Karen just sighs. After a little licking and kissing Pat reaches up and holds Karen's lips wide open. God her pussy is sexy. Her lips are wet and shiny. The inner lips are a reddish pink, and pulled slightly apart allowing a darkened view inside her pussy. At the top her clit is poking out all wet, shiny and excited. Pat just looks at it for a moment. She then leans in and slips her tongue inside Karen. Karen lets out a low moan of pleasure as Pat goes down on her.

Pat isn't going crazy, but she is not letting up. If she isn't tonguing her, she is licking her, or kissing her. It's a constant attack. Karen starts humping her hips a bit. "Oh so close. Please!" Pat pushes two fingers into her and starts fingering Karen, and sucks her clit into her mouth. Karen starts chanting. "Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She gets louder and louder until she grabs Pat's head and holds her to her clit as she cums. "FFUUUCCCKKKKK!"

Pat crawls up Karen's body kissing and licking as she does. She gets to the top of the bed and the two of them kiss. I don't want to wait. I stand up and start to strip. "Pat has anyone ever fucked your mouth?"

"What?" She asks as she looks at me.

"Has anyone ever laid you on the bed so you head is hanging off the edge and fucked your mouth?" I ask.

"Oh god, no."

"Guess what I am going to do to you while Karen goes down on you?" I say.

"Oh Ben no. Please don't. I wanted the both of us to go down on you together." Says Karen a little disappointed.

I sigh and smile. "The things you do for love."

I am naked now. I lay on the bed and prop myself up to watch them. Karen smiles and she rolls Pat over and moves right down to her pussy. No foreplay, just straight to eating her out and finger fucking her. Pat lets out a gasp. "Oh wow." Outside of some soft sighs that's the only noise Pat makes for the next five minutes, until she lets out an. "Ooohhhh."

Karen looks up at me almost giggling. She looks down at her fingers as she pulls them out of Pat's pussy. "She was gripping me so hard. Almost like she didn't want to let me go." Karen stays between Pat's legs for a moment, softly rubbing her thighs. She pats her thigh. "Now let me show you what Ben was talking about." Karen says as she moves onto her back, with her head off the side of the bed. Karen pats the bed beside her. "Come join me and watch. Then you can try it."

Pat looks nervous, but lays beside her. "Karen I can't take him as deep as you can." She says nervously.

"Shh it's ok. If he is too deep, slap his thigh and he will pull back, I promise." Karen says as she lets her head hang off the bed. I am already off the bed and standing in front of her. Karen opens her mouth as an invitation, and I push in. I start slow, 1/4, 1/2, 3/4, and within just a few strokes I am all the way in. I take Pat's hand and put it on Karen's neck as I pull out to let Karen breathe. I want her to feel me moving inside her throat.

I push back in, and Pat gasps. "Oh my God! How?"

I pull out of Karen's mouth, and push Pat softly flat on the bed. "Your turn."

"Ezzie, do me a favor please. I know Pat will try anything I ask, but I want her to try extra hard right now. No tapping out unless she has to." I say.

"Of course Ben." Says Ezzie.

I start slower with Pat. I take just little baby steps. I tap the back of her mouth, and pull back. I let her breathe, slip back in and maybe just knock at the back of her mouth. I repeat this over and over four or five times, until I push past the back of her mouth, and back out. Pat is panting and is a drooling mess, but hasn't quit. I push back into her mouth as I take her hand, putting it on her own throat as I push past the back of her mouth into her throat. I stay there, and then pull out. Pat half gurgles as I do. I reach for my phone. This time she is getting it all. I push back in and with a steady push her lips are pressed against me. Her body jerks a bit as I stay there to take a picture, and then I pull out, and step back.

Karen is excited. "You did it!" She says as she rolls over hugging Pat and pulling her head up onto the bed.

My phone dings. It's a picture from Sean. You can see the top on Chris's head as she blows Sean. "She is definitely taking care of me. LOL"

I send the picture I just took of Pat deep throating me. "Wow." Is the only answer I get. Enough texting, I toss the phone aside. I reach for the backpack and pull out the restraints, and I move towards Pat.

Pat looks at me nervously. "Pat, you deserve a special reward for deep throating me." I hold her wrist and put on the first restraint. I move to her other wrist.

"My reward is to be tied up?" She asks a little unsure.

I put my hand on her collarbone and push her back onto the bed. I reach over her and pull a strap up and click one wrist in, and then move to her other wrist and do the same thing. Pat just stares at her bound wrists. I move down the bed and pull her by her ankles so her arms are straight out. I then work on putting the restraints on her ankles, clipping them in place, and adjusting the straps so her legs are tight. She is now spread eagle on the bed.

I grab the lube and the two toys that just came out of the girls. I make a show of covering one in lube, and I lean down and push it in her pussy. She softly moans. I then lube the second and reach lower for her ass. "Oh no." Pat moans, and moans/grunts as I pop it in her ass. I then twist the antennas together to keep them both in place.

"Now your reward will be these two toys on random until I decide you have had enough. I hope these help you make some noise. I want to hear you scream." I say with a smile.

I set the power to 50-100% and random vibe and turn it on. "Oohh." She gasps as I watch her body flinch.

"Ezzie, listen to Pat please. I want her to get overwhelming intense pleasure, but please let me know if I have to stop it. I want her to let go and scream, but I don't want to make her pass out."

"I will Ben." Says Ezzie.

I turn to Karen and pull her to her feet in front of me. "God you look sexy."

She puts her arms around my neck, and smiles at me. "You say that Everytime I wear lingerie for you."

I kiss her. "Because it's true."

She smiles at me. "So you have a sexy woman in your arms, what are you going to do?"

I take her arms down from my neck and hold them tight in my hands. "I am going to bend you over the bed and take you. I am going to show Pat you are mine while she is tied down." I say as I push her over the foot of the bed. "Pat, look at me." Pat looks up. You can see the pleasure in her eyes. "Pat, I want you to watch me fuck my fiancé. This is her reward." I grab Karen's hair and pull her head up. "Karen, Pat needs to see your face." I let go of her hair and grab her hips. I push in hard and start fucking her hard.