A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 17

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen groans as I start fucking her hard and fast. I reach forward and grab Karen's arms, and I pull her body up and back, Karen is moaning and grunting constantly as I slam into her. "Pat, look at Karen. She loves this. Tell her Karen." I say.

"I... I do... just having.... him.... take me." Karen manages to get out between grunts.

"Should I stop, Karen?" I ask.

"NO...Please...Don't." Karen gasps

I keep Fucking Karen. Her ass is wobbling as I slam into her. Our bodies are slapping together over and over again. Karen is grunting and groaning that someone else might think was discomfort. I know Karen. She wants this. She likes to surrender to me. Her boobs are flopping. I feel her grip me and she groans out. "Fuucckkkk." As she orgasms. I can't help it. I grunt and jam into her, shooting my cum inside her.

I usually save the hard stuff for round two or three. I came way too quickly there, but it is my first load. I have let go of Karen, and she has flopped onto the bed. I am half laying on her back, with my dick still in her pussy. In the quiet I hear Pat. "Oh God. Oh God!"

I look up. "Pat, are you making noise while orgasming?"

"Please." She sighs. "It's so much."

"Ezzie, has Pat orgasmed?" I ask.

"Oh yes Ben. That was her third."

"No kidding? Is she ok?"

"She is overwhelmed Ben. She has never had an orgasm after orgasm. It's amazing and getting more intense." Says Ezzie.

"Let me know how she is doing after her fourth orgasm, Ezzie."

"Pat, I want to hear you let loose. I want you to be vocal like Karen. Let your orgasm wash over you like an ocean wave." I say as Karen and I watch. Karen looks over her shoulder at me and raises her eyebrows, like she thinks I should stop. I lean and whisper. "One more."

Karen speaks up. "Come on Sweetie, cum for me again. Come for me and I promise Ben will turn them off. Come on Sweetie. Look at me. Let me see your pretty face when you orgasm."

Pat picks up her head, and then drops it back on the bed. "Plleeassse sstttooopppp. I can't. Pllleease."

"Ezzie?"

"It is more than she has ever experienced and overwhelming, but not a physical danger." Says Ezzie.

I grab my phone and turn off the toy in her pussy. Her whole body slumps into the bed. She looks up. "Please both." She almost sighs.

I crawl over Pat. "I will make a deal with you Pat. I think you have one more amazing orgasm in you."

"Oh god No please I can't." She pleads.

"Ssh. I will give you an option both toys full blast, or I fuck you. Either way, one more orgasm and we are done." I say.

"Toys might be faster, but more intense. I might tickle you in a different way. Maybe it's quick, maybe it's a long drawn out fuck of your sensative pussy." I say.

"Please Ben." She sighs. She stares at me and knows I am not kidding, and this is truly a No Saying No weekend thanks to Ezzie. "Oh God, the toys." And she squeals as I push them both to 100%. Her whole body spasms like she was shocked.

For Pat she is getting very vocal. "Oh. Oh. Oh." As the toys bring her closer to orgasm. "OH. OH. OH GOD!" Pat yells out.

There we go. I shut off the toys, and Pat sighs loudly. I look at Karen. "Remove the toys and let her loose." Pat's legs barely move as Karen unclips her. Karen moves up and unclips her arms and moves them down and hugs Pat to her.

Pat sighs and just lets Karen hold her. "I have never felt anything like that before."

"In a good way?" Asks Karen.

"Ssooo good. Oh my GOD!" Sighs Pat.

Karen giggles. "It's ok Sweetie I have you.

Pat looks at Karen. "Please take them out." Karen bends down and softly kisses Pat forehead. She then reaches down and pulls out the toy in her pussy with no problem, but her ass holds the other one for a moment. Pat moans and it pops out. Karen cuddles against her again. "My whole body is tingling. It was so intense. Each one was stronger than the one before. I Never knew an orgasm could feel so good."

I lay beside Pat. I turn her towards me and kiss her. "So did you like my foreplay?" I ask.

"There is more?" She asks nervously.

I roll on top of her, and push her legs back. She just stares at me as I move into position. I start slapping her clit with my dick. "The toys were to get you ready for a good fucking." I say as I rub myself between her lips.

"Oh Goddddd!" She moans as I slip inside her warm, wet depths. I can actually feel little shivers. She is still feeling it if you will. Her breathing is coming in excited gasps. She is on pins and needles already. I have honestly never seen a woman like this. Now I want to fuck her and make her orgasm again.

I start giving her just a good firm fucking. Not fast or hard, just nice and firm. Her eyes are half rolled up in her head. Her mouth is hanging open with gasping, ragged breathing. Her hands are grabbing the sheets, and she orgasms, with nothing but some gasping. She is gripping my dick inside her, but I want more. "I am not stopping Pat until you scream out you are cumming." I fuck her a little harder. "Karen rub her clit." Karen reaches in and rubs Pat's.

"PLEASE!" Begs Pat. Her whole boys shivering now and again.

I move closer to her bending her legs further back. I can feel her legs fight me. She won't bend in half like Karen. I stop pushing and stay there. I continue fucking her as I smile at her. "Pat, I want you relax and let go. Don't repress your pleasure. Let it go! Scream it out. That's all I want from you. Do that and I will stop. Stay there all quiet like and I keep fucking you."

"Oh Ben... I can't... Good girls.. are taught... not to." She gasps.

"No sexually repressed girls do that. Are you sexually repressed Pat?" I ask.

"Maybe." She says sadly.

"Ezzie, I need your help. I don't want her repressed. I don't want to turn her into a whore either. Can you make it so when she chooses to have sex as she normally would she is free enough and comfortable enough to enjoy it. I want her to be verbal and expressive. I want her to feel free to ask for her partner to do something, harder, faster, slower, right there, you know what I mean. Most of all, however she is comfortable I want her to tell her partner she is cumming. Moan it, scream it or just say it." I say.

"Of course Ben. Done." Says Ezzie.

I see a small smile on Pat's face. "I wouldn't mind it a little harder, if you would ease up on my legs." She says.

I lean down and kiss her. "That's a girl." I say as I pull back allowing her legs up some and fuck a little harder.

Just a minute later. "Oh god... I can't believe it... It's never ending.... I'm Cuuummmiinnggg." She moans. Her pussy grips me as she orgasms. I keep fucking her through it. Pat looks at me panting. "Please Ben... You promised!" I did. I stop, leaving myself buried inside her. She presses her hands on my chest. "Off.. Please." She pants.

I smile and pull out of her, and off. Karen and Pat cuddle together. Pat sighs. "I have heard of multiple orgasms, but I never came five times in a month when I was married. Never mind one night." Karen giggles and kisses her cheek.

I tap Pat's bum, as she is turned away from me. "I still need to cum."

"Oh God No!" Gasps Pat.

Karen rubs her arm. "Sshhh it's ok Sweetie this one is mine." She crawls over Pat and moves towards me.

She crawls on top of me and I smile. "Hi, Beautiful." I say.

Karen grinds herself against my hard on. "Hi, Handsome. So is there a problem over here you need help with?" She asks.

"I think you found the problem spot." I say smiling.

She reaches down, and slips me inside her hot pussy. "Oh this is no problem at all." She moans. She props herself up on her feet and starts bouncing up and down on me. Jesus, I love the feeling of her like this. Her tight pussy semi gripping me, the soft, hot, wet feeling just rubbing up and down. I just moan. Karen giggles. "Oh you like this too? I thought you liked this." She drops down onto me and grinds tight against me. Then she starts that thing where she rocks her hips, and sort of humps forward at the same time.

"Oh, you are cheating." I say.

Karen has a look of shock on her face and puts her hand to her chest. "Me Cheating? I am just trying to make my fiancé feel good and cum inside my hot, wet pussy. Is that cheating?"

I reach up and pull on her nipples. "No ma'am. Is this cheating?" I ask.

Karen holds my hands to her while she humps her hips. She knows this rubs me the right way. The way she humps, the head of my dick gets a nice rub as she rocks back. It feels amazing. She bends down to me and nuzzles my neck as she humps back and forth. Not only does she feel amazing riding me, but she is kissing and nibbling my neck. She is giving me shivers from my head to my toes. It's a never ending assault of pleasure. Then she starts whispering in my ear. "Do it for me Ben. Cum inside of me. I want you to squirt your cum deep inside me." She whispers.

I wrap my arms around her, and hold her tight as I fuck up once, twice & the third time is the charm. I grunt and explode inside of Karen. She keeps humping on me after I cum, and I am Way too sensitive. "Stop moving." I gasp. She giggles and keeps going. I roll her off me a little rough. "Jesus, Stop Please!"

Karen has a huge smile on her face. "Oh was that too much? Hhhmm. I wonder what Pat would think?" She says as she turns. We both look and we realize Pat is asleep. How do you fall asleep with two people having sex next to you? Karen looks at me and puts her fingers to her lips.

Karen crawls down the bed and pulls to covers over Pat, and snuggles against me pulling them over us. I guess it's time to go to sleep. Karen sees me looking at her. "Oh come on." She says softly. "You exhausted Pat, and well. I need a little rest after our hard go." I just smile and sigh. "Good, now reach over and turn out the light."