A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 18

Story Info
Ben, Karen & Pat go to a BDSM convention.
10.7k words
4.77
7.9k
9

Part 18 of the 26 part series

Updated 06/14/2023
Created 11/03/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers

I kind of wake up, the room is dark, and I can feel movement on the bed. Then I hear the women's voices. I hear Karen say. "I am sure Sweetie. I know what you mean, and what you need. Roll over me." I feel the bed move. I feel a hand on my back and feel it move to my shoulder.

Then I hear Pat's voice. "Ben, wake up." I roll over and see Pat beside me. "I need a favor."

I blink the sleep away. "Sure, Pat."

She reaches under the covers and softly grabs me, squeezing and jerking me. "I want you to make love to me. Not fuck me. Not have sex. I want you to make love to me."

I look over Pat's shoulder at Karen. She has a sweet smile on her face, and nods her head yes. Pat puts her hand on my cheek and turns my face to hers. "Karen already gave me her blessing." She runs her fingers along my cheek. "Ben, the sex has been Great, but I need soft and gentle. I want a man to make love to me. I haven't had a man make love to me in a long long time. Please Ben."

I put my hand behind her head, softly pull her to me, and kiss her softly. "How can I say no to that?" I ask with a smile.

She hugs me and buries her face in my neck. She alternates kissing my neck softly and whispering "Thank you." She starts kissing her way down my body and starts by gently kissing my hardon, and then softly sucking on it. So soft and loving as she gently sucks and licks on the top third of my dick. She wraps her lips around me and sucks on me like a baby sucking a bottle. She then changes up and she just holds me in her hot wet mouth running her tongue all around me. I just lay my head back and sigh.

Pat pulls her mouth off me with a soft pop. I then feel her climbing up my body. She straddles me, and sits down on me. She is grinding against me. Just rubbing back and forth. Within a few strokes I can feel her getting moist. She smiles at me as she reaches between us and guides me inside her. She humps forward, then slides back and I slip inside her with just a small catch. She gasps as I catch, and then moans as I slide in.

Her movement is different from Karen's. Pat is truly just rocking back and forth. She takes my hands and puts them on her nipples. "Not hard, but not soft." Pat says as she smiles down at me. I palm her boobs and first I softly squeeze her entire boob in my hands. After a few nice squeezes I move my thumb and fingers to her nipples. I give them a nice squeeze and then tug on them. I squeeze and pinch a little harder and harder until she moans, and I keep that pressure up.

Pat feels really nice riding me, as I play with her boobs. Pat's head rolls back. "Oh please Ben." Pat sighs. "Keep this up, and I promise you will make me cum."

I start to think I will hump up into her when I hear Ezzie say. "No Ben, don't. Pat wants, actually almost needs this to be very soft and loving. She has felt very alone lately and has really enjoyed her time together with you and Karen, but she wants to make love right now."

Ok. I can do that. "Look at me Pat." I say. She looks down at me. "I want to watch your face as you orgasm. Once you do I am going to roll you onto your back, and continue to make love to you."

"Oh Ben." Pat moans as she humps a little hard, and then gasps. "I am cumming!" I feel her pussy squeeze me, and her body shivers as she orgasms. I hold on to her boobs and just palm them as I watch her face as she orgasms. She opens her eyes and sees me watching her. She smiles at me. "That was very nice." She says.

"I am very glad." I put my hand on her shoulder and push her over onto the bed, and on her back. I roll over and she spreads her thighs for me. She hooks her legs around me, not holding me to her, but not just resting them there either. I slip right back into her, and resume making love to her.

She reaches up after a bit and pulls my lips to hers. It's not a soft kiss. There is a little passion in it. She looks me in the eye after kissing me. "Please Ben. I need a little more." I fuck her a little harder. "Oh yeah, just like that."

I can feel her wetness. There isn't the crazy wet slapping noise, because I am going slow and gentle, but she is still very wet. I can feel the starting tingles of my orgasm, but I need or want more. Just as I finish thinking that Pat starts panting. "Oh God. Yes Ben right there. Yes. Yes. I am cumming."

She squeezes me and shivers again. I am so close. "Pat, I need a little more. I need to go a little harder." I say.

Her eyes go wide. "Oh yes Ben. Do it. Fill me with your love after making me orgasm twice." She says

I try not to go crazy, but I do fuck her harder and faster. I can now hear the wet squishy sounds and wet slapping skin just a little. The tingling gets stronger. Pat squeezes her legs tighter around me. "Come on Ben. Give me your love. Fill me with your love." I can't help it. I grunt and shoot my cum inside Pat. She pulls me into a tight hug, with her arms and legs and just holds me.

My breathing has relaxed and Pat relaxes her grip on me. As I pull up a bit, Pat looks me in the eye. She has a very emotional look on her face. "Thank you Ben. That was beautiful."

"No Pat. You are beautiful." I say, and I lean down and kiss her softly. She relaxes her legs and I get off her and lay back down. Pat looks to Karen, and holds her arms out. Karen and Pat hug each other.

I get up and head to the bathroom. When I come out Karen has Pat snuggled against her with her arm around her. She puts her finger to her lips to SSHHH me.

"Ezzie, are they ok?" I ask.

"Yes." Says Ezzie. "Pat was thanking Karen again for allowing you to make love to her. Karen told her to stop talking and she rubbed her back soothing her. Pat is almost asleep now. Karen thinks watching you make love to Pat was beautiful. She is glad Pat spoke up and said something."

Karen points to my side of the bed. I climb in and I eventually drift back off to sleep.

I wake up to movement in the bed. Pat is heading to the bathroom. I roll towards Karen. She opens her arms to me and I move to her. She tilts her head up and kisses me. She breaks the kiss and gives me a lusty look. "That was beautiful to watch." She sighs. "But I got a little jealous."

I push her hair back from her face. "Ezzie, make Karen feel my love for her. She has nothing to be jealous of." I lean in and give Karen a soft passionate kiss.

She moans into the kiss as I hear Ezzie say sweetly. "It's done Ben, but she knows."

Karen puts her legs around my waist and reaches down between us. "Make love to me Ben." As she lines me up and pulls on me. Her lips pull and hold me. She isn't wet, but in just a few strokes that is no longer an issue and I am sliding in and out of her. My god it feels so nice. As we enjoy a slow sensual fuck I lean down and kiss and nuzzle her neck. I feel her hand between us as she starts rubbing her clit. "Ben please. Yes, just like that. Oh god." She starts moaning. Then she humps up and wraps her legs tight around me. "Oh Yes!" She moans and I feel pussy spasm softly as she cums.

I pull off of her and tap her hip. "Hands and knees. I am not done just yet." She doesn't move, she just moans. "Ok have it your way." I say.

I roll her onto her front and straddle her thighs. "Ok. Ok." She sighs as she gets onto her knees and plops her head down.

I suddenly notice Pat. She is sitting in an armchair. She has one leg up over the arm and is playing with herself while she watches us. I push into Karen from behind, and reach down to turn her head so she is facing Pat. "We have an audience."

"Hi Sweetie." Says Karen. "I decided I needed a little of what I watched you get earlier."

"Of course. It's a beautiful show. Very sexy to watch." Says Pat with a smile.

I hold Karen's hips and pump in and out of her. I am giving her a slight pull back as I push in. I know Karen. She and I both prefer just a little harder than the very soft love making Pat wanted. I just keep slipping in and out of Karen's pussy. I will admit it feels amazing when Karen rides me and does her little bump and grind, but fucking her doggie is a very close second. When she puts her head on the bed it changes the angle just right. The tip of my dick rubs inside her just right. Karen hears my breathing change and she knows I am close. "Please Ben. Just a little more. I want to cum with you. Please Baby." She begs.

I try to think of anything but how good she feels. It gets to the point I feel like I have waited to long to go to the bathroom. I have to cum Now. I can't hold back, I grunt loudly and cum. Karen is just a heartbeat behind me moaning. "Fuck!" As she orgasms with me.

God, I am so sensitive, and she is orgasming around me. I fall off her to the side, and she falls over with me. I wrap my arm over her and pull her to me. We lay there spooning. Both of us are looking at Pat. Karen pats the bed, and Pat gets on the bed. Karen pulls her hips so they are spooning too.

We all lay there like that for a bit just relaxing, until Karen ruins it by having to go to the bathroom. This gets us all moving. We shower and decide to head out for breakfast. I trust Yelp and take the ladies to a nice breakfast spot about 10 minutes from the hotel. We spend a little time looking around some stores. I am basically wasting time.

I get a text from Sean.

Sean - Do you still want to want the floor together? We are heading down.

ME - Late morning. Out to breakfast and a little shopping. We will be an hour or so. Head down we can meet up in a bit.

Sean - Sounds good

I start to coral the ladies, and we head back to the room to get changed for the convention. "All right Ben, let's see what you bought for us to wear." Says Karen with a smile.

I open my bag and hand them each a carefully folded dress. They hold them up and let them open up. "Ben." Gasps Karen.

Pat mutters. "Oh my God."

Perfect! "The convention rules are no showing pink. Those will show no pink. No Saying No Ladies." I say.

"Is that a collar?" Asks Pat.

"And restraints on the wrists." I say with a big smile.

Pat holds it up to her body. I step towards her and hold the top and then the bottom to her. "See you are covered. No pink." I say. I can see this one is pushing Pat to her limit, dressing like this in public. I realize it's not a sex act I asked Ezzie make her agree to all weekend. I walk behind Pat and reach around her. I pull the collar open and put it around her neck. I buckle it closed and pull her hands away from the dress. I spread it out over her, and stand us in front of the mirror. "Pat, I really want to see you in this dress. I want to see both men and women look at you and Karen. I want them to want your sexy bodies, but to know for the weekend this collar says your both mine." I say as I move to Karen.

I reach around her and she lets me take the dress. As I pull the collar around her neck she holds up her hair. "I will always be yours." She says.

I move back to Pat as she is just staring in the mirror. I open the collar and hold the dress. I reach under her shirt, and unclip her bra. I lift her shirt off her and she just stands there watching me. I push her bra off her, and buckle the collar. I see Karen just watching in the mirror. I pull the dress to her chest. I hold it to her at her sides. "Pat, look at that sexy woman in the mirror. There is no man or woman that won't want you or Karen." I kiss her neck and ear. "You promised No Saying No, and wearing only what I gave you. Do this Pat. Step outside your comfort zone. Dress like the sexy fucking MILF you are." I say in her ear.

I turn back to Karen and unbuckle her collar. She lets me pull off her shirt and bra. I bend down to her neck and nuzzle it. "Kick off your shoes. I am going to strip you." Karen just sighs and kicks off her shoes. I crouch down behind Karen and pull her pants and underwear off. One ankle at a time I push her pants off. I kiss her naked ass, and stand up. I hold the bottom of the dress and Karen pushes her arms in, and pulls it down her body. I pull on the collar and buckle it as she holds her hair. I give her one last kiss and look her in the eyes in the mirror. "God damn you are sexy." I say.

I move back to Pat. "Your turn you sexy MILF. Kick off your shoes." I say as I crouch behind her. She knows what's coming. She just watched me strip Karen. She kicks off her shoes and gasps as I pull her pants down. Again one ankle at a time I push them off her. I think Pat needs a little more encouragement. I spread her ass cheeks and tickle her ass with my tongue. She just sighs. After a moment I stand up and hold the dress up. Pat puts her arms in and smoothes it down. I grab the collar, and she holds her hair for me. Once the collar is in place I tug the dress down and look at them both in the mirror. "Fuck, I am one lucky guy." I say as I reach around and just feel Pat's tits. I kiss Pat's neck. "Thank you for wearing that you sexy MILF." I whisper. "Buckle the wrists, put on the black shoes I asked you to bring and we are all set to head down."

We are in the elevator when I hold up my camera for a selfie with the mirror behind us showing their mesh covered backs. Both Karen and Pat are showing amazing cleavage. The cleavage and shape of each boob is clearly visible under the material. Pat's nipples are already visible, and if you know Karen like I do and you look, you can see her puffy nipples under it. While the bottom band does cover them they are both tugging it down from time to time as it rides up.

We get to the convention hall. They scan my email code, and the woman looks up at Karen and Pat. "I can't wait to see what you wear to the dungeon tonight." She says with a sexy smile.

Pat and Karen are clueless. "Actually." I say. "We need to buy something here for tonight. Any suggestions?"

"Go see Ralph. I am sure he will have something. Let him know Mary at the door told you to stop by. He is in the middle. His booth has a big sign that says Ralph's. You can't miss it."

"Thank you Mary." I take a lady in each arm and we walk in.

They both look at me and almost in stereo say. "The dungeon?"

I smile. "Let's say it's an after party for people here. Somewhere to play with maybe what you bought or with who you met."

Karen groans. "I should have known there was a catch."

Pat is staring at a vendor with all sorts of paddles and whips hanging on display. "Umm, I really don't want to play with those." She says nervously.

I laugh. "Don't worry Pat. There are plenty of other vendors here." I have already looked at the list of vendors. I have a couple I would like to stop at. Next we notice a leather shop. This guy makes some serious custom leather stuff. Hanging on a wall he has a full body suit made of leather straps. Moving on I find one of the vendors I wanted to look at. A custom dildo maker.

"I think you ladies should have a little something to remind you of me when you get lonely." I say.

Karen hugs my arm, and smiles. "I am sure I will get lonely at school."

I steer them into a fairly plain booth, until you notice two six foot tables almost totally covered in dildos. The girls giggle and start looking at things together. A very average plain woman greats us. "Welcome to Claire's Custom Dildos." Says the woman. "I am Claire. Are you looking for a new dildo?"

I shake her hand. "I was thinking my fiancé and her friend would like to have a reminder of me when they are lonely." I say.

She smiles. "Absolutely. That's why I am here. So those lonely nights aren't so lonely." She walks over to the ladies at the table. The ladies are picking up and feeling the different dildos. The woman starts explaining, the woman chooses one of the firmness levels, then do you want a prescanned model or a custom scan? All the dildos the women are holding in their hands are based on previous customer scans, or she can do a custom scan now.

Karen doesn't quite get it. Claire looks at Karen and points to a couple of tripod mounted scanners. "The model stands in front of the scanners. I scan him in all his glory, make a 3D model of him, and the machine cuts out the dildo."

Karen likes the idea. I can see it in her eyes. "Oh I want a custom one." Karen looks at me. "Will you model for me?" She asks.

I smile. "Of course. That's why I brought us in here." I say.

Karen hugs me. "I love you."

Claire turns all business for a moment. She points at me. "Full Monty and stand on the X." She looks at Karen. "Would you like to help him get ready?" She asks as she pulls a curtain. Blocking the view of the scanner and the X on the floor from the public. She smiles and says. "Just like their dresses. No pink and be seen on the floor."

Karen doesn't ask, she drops to her knees by the X on the floor. Claire moves her to the side and explains. That's where the scanners will scan. Once I am ready I am to turn towards the scanners and put my hardon in a loop of string to help hold it still. Then I need to stand still for about a minute while the scanners do their job.

Karen goes to work on me. She works me over. She keeps at it for a bit, and pulls off me, leaving me wet, shiny and hard as she smiles up at me. "There, I think you are ready."

I moan and turn towards the scanner. Karen gets up and joins Pat and Claire by the PC screen. You can actually see the 3D image of me being created on the screen. Every bump and vein in perfect detail. Once it's done the scanners shut off. Claire looks at me. "Get dressed and come look." She says. I pull up my pants and there is a 3D model on the screen of my dick, balls and some of my body. Claire clicks a few times on the screen and my body disappears. Then she clicks on the scan of the string and it deletes from the screen leaving just my dick and balls.

"Ok ladies dildo with balls or no balls?" Claire asks.

They both answer. "No balls."

Claire looks at me. "Now don't get mad Ben. Might I suggest adding some length?"

"Hey!" I say laughing.

Claire ignores me and looks at the ladies. "I am guessing you will want all of him inside you, and still want to be able to hold onto it."

"Oh yeah. Good idea." Says Pat.

Claire's clicks and types a little, and on the base of my dick an extra couple of inches appears on the screen. She looks up and tells the ladies. "I took the last three inches and had the computer duplicate it on the end. Since we are talking dimensions, do you want him thinner or thicker?"

Karen looks at Pat. "What do you think 50% bigger?"

"I was thinking twice as thick." Pat answers with a smile.

They both giggle, and look at Claire. "No, just as he is please."

"Last question is firmness." Claire points to the table where there are four different colored, but identical dildos. "Go pick a color." As she clicks and types a few things on the screen.

Karen hands me the blue one. "What do you think?" She asks.

I hold it for a moment it's firm, but not rigid, and the skin is soft. I smile. "It's ok I guess. It's all in what you like Karen. This is for you."

She reaches up and kisses me. "I am so finishing what I started later." She says with a smile. I watch her turn in the dress as she heads to Claire to tell her which one she wants. I realize it has pulled up a tad and I can see the curve of her butt cheeks. God I love that dress.

I pay, and Claire tells us to come back in about 90 minutes. We are walking the hall when we run into Sean and Chris. Chris looks at the ladies in the dresses, and gives me a look. I am sure she knows I picked them out and she doesn't approve. Whatever! The three ladies start walking together, with the guys a step behind. I see Ralph's sign and point it out to Karen. She nods her head and walks towards it.

We head inside and I see an older guy with grey hair. "Ralph?" I ask.

"That's me." He says.

"Mary, at the door, told us to come talk to you for some appropriate outfits for tonight." I say.

ao1701e
ao1701e
965 Followers