A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I understand Ben." Says Ezzie.

I look around for Ralph, but I don't see him. I had promised him he could fuck Pat. "Ezzie, can you sense Ralph?"

"I can. He is over to your right, behind those curtains." She says.

"Make him realize he needs to get over here for a shot at Pat, and make it 5 other guys for Pat." I say.

"Done."

A moment later Ralph is heading towards us. He gets closer and sees Pat. He walks up to her, and kneels in front of her. Pat looks at him. "Young lady, you are beautiful. Would you mind if this old man fucked you next? You remind me of my late wife when she was younger."

I can hear Pat's voice soften. "I wouldn't mind at all." Pat says.

Ralph looks up and Sean is grunting as he cums. Ralph smiles. "My turn." He bends forward and kisses Pat, stands up, drops his pants, and puts on a condom as Pat watches. He then walks behind her and slips right in.

In no time there are two groups of guys by each woman. Pat is moaning in pleasure, as Ralph is fucking her with nice slow firm strokes. Chris's first guy has to be 10 inches and thick. He is stretching her out, and Chris is grunting and groaning behind the curtain. When I get a nasty idea. "Ezzie, I want every guy after they cum in their condom to reach inside the curtain with Chris, and squeeze it out onto her without looking behind the curtain, except Sean. He can look, in fact I want him to look from time to time to see the look on his wife's face and her body covered in cum."

"Done, Ben." Says Ezzie.

I watch Sean carefully remove his condom and head for his wife, as Karen slips out from the curtain at Chris's head. I see her lean her head back in and I am guessing kiss Chris. Sean leans in, and I hear Chris. "Oh god. Really Sean." I smile to myself. Wait until you have a dozen guys cum on you.

I turn to Pat as I hear her panting. "Harder. A little harder please. So close." Then a moment later. "Oh God I am cumming." She moans.

I turn and watch Karen walk to me. I take her in my arms. She leans back away from me, and runs her fingers along the straps on my harness. "I Love your outfit." She says with a sparkle in her eyes.

"I love yours." I say as I run my fingers along her straps. I reach my hand down and cup her ass cheeks and pull her to me.

She yelps in surprise, and then grinds and moans against me. "Is there something I can do for you?" She says with a smile.

I take her by her leash and pull her behind me to a curved couch. Everything here has pictures with people in different positions on it. One picture is a guy sitting in the curve if you will and the woman straddling him. I pull off my leather pouch and drop on the couch. I get comfortable, and Karen straddles me. I get it now. It's a thin chaise like couch that someone can lay or sit on and someone can straddle them with their feet on the floor. Karen sinks down on top of me. I moan in pleasure. Once she is fully seated I pull her to me and kiss her. We stay like that making out like teenagers in the back of a car. It's not the best kiss with the mask on, but that adds something to it.

She pulls back and looks at me with lust in her eyes. "God, I want you so bad right now."

I reach up and twist her nipples a little hard. "You have me inside of you right now. Bounce on me. Grind on me. Fuck me, My Slut." I say with a little edge in my voice.

"Fuck!" Karen groans as starts humping up and down. With the angle of the back she is able to lean towards me. We are almost eye to eye as she leans against the back of the seat and braces herself. God there is nothing but lust in her eyes, as she sets a nice pace up and down. She is rubbing me just right as she grinds down.

I realize as her urgency ramps up she is close to orgasm. She starts grinding harder. "Oh Ben. Oh Baby. Please. Fuck. Fuck. FUCK!" She almost yells out as she buries her face in my neck. She stays still on me for a moment. I hug her to me and feel just little tremors as I hold her.

I look over at Pat, another guy is fucking her. "Ezzie, how is Pat?"

"She has had two orgasms. She can't believe she is tied to a bench and having sex with now a third man." Says Ezzie.

"So she is having fun. Good. How is Chris enjoying her big dicks?" I ask.

"She has never had sex with any man with a big dick. She is starting to feel used and sore. She isn't sure she can take much more. She also can't believe the amount of cum on her body. She stopped complaining about it after the third guy did it. She now has had four condoms emptied on her." Says Ezzie.

"Well her big mouth is getting her some big dicks, and big loads. Thank you Ezzie." I say.

I push Karen back. I was looking at the pictures and I want to try this. I have her laying back at the foot of the couch where it's more flat. I push her legs back, step over her and push in. "Oh Fuck Ben please tell me we can get one of these?" Karen moans.

I waive at Rose for her to come over. She has a huge smile on her face as she watches us. "Sorry guys. I don't help customers with demos." She giggles.

"Karen, tell her what you just asked me." I say.

Karen looks at her. "Please tell me we can order one of these."

Rose giggles and pats Karen's shoulder. "Find me when you are done. I will help you with that." Rose says and she walks away.

God this feels nice. With Karen at this angle I am bottoming out inside her sooner and rubbing harder. I am not lasting much longer. Karen grabs my harness and pulls my body to her and kisses me. "Please Ben. Nice and hard and cum inside me." She says to me when she breaks the kiss. I pull back, and hold her thighs and fuck a little harder. "That's it Ben. Fuck me Ben. Fill your Slut with cum." That one caught me off guard and she knows it. "That's right Ben. I am your Slut for the weekend. Cum in your Slut."

I push into her one last time and groan as I cum hard. So hard my stomach almost hurts. I feel like I am hosing off her insides.

I finish and Karen pulls me down into a soft hug, and whispers in my ear. "I will always be your Slut, Ben."

"God, I Love You!" I whisper back to her.

Our moment is broken when I hear Chris yell. "Oh Fuck!"

"Ezzie, what's going on with Chris?" I ask.

"The current man is very thick and she is barely hanging on." Says Ezzie.

"All right. Ezzie, have her cry uncle after this guy cums. How is Pat?" I ask.

"Pat, still can't believe she has enjoyed now five guys, and soon to be four orgasms. Number six is stepping up to her now." Says Ezzie.

I look and see another guy with a filled condom in his hand heading for Chris, and I get one more evil thought for Chris. "Ezzie, have the guy fucking Chris pull out, and cut the end of the condom with his fingernail and go back to fucking her until he cums. Make sure he forgets doing it.

I see the guy sort of fumble as he pokes his fingernail through the stretched condom, and he pushes back in. I hear Chris groan. She is going to love the guy's cum I am sure.

Karen and I kneel down in front of Pat. "Hi Sweetie." Says Karen. "Are you having fun?"

Pat looks up, her eyes show pure lust and pleasure behind her mask. "It's like the toy last night. Overwhelming, but I keep cumming. I can't believe I am doing this."

"I wanted this to be a weekend you will never forget." I say as I watch her head shake a tad as she is getting fucked.

"Oh oh god. Not again." I notice Pat's hands flexing. Looking for something to hold onto.

Karen reaches out and holds her hand. "Do it Pat. Orgasm again. Let you body take control. Don't think about it, just feel it."

I see Pat squeeze Karen's hand. "Oh God I am cumming again." Her face scrunches up. Her eyes go from squeezed shut, to half open and rolled up. "OH. OH." She pants as the guy keeps fucking her.

I stand up and put my dick in front of Pat's face. "Have you ever had two guys in you at the same time?" I ask. She doesn't answer. She just opens her mouth. She can't move a lot but she sucks on the head of my dick. "Ezzie have the last guy just leave and forget all about fucking Pat. I am going to be the last guy to fuck her."

Before Ezzie can answer I hear Chris scream. "WHAT. NO YOU DIDN'T. GOD NO!" Well I guess they just figured out the condom broke. I don't think Chris is happy. "UNTIE ME GOD DAMN IT. I NEED TO GO TO THE LADIES ROOM." She screams.

I hold Pat's hair back so she can look at me. "Do you want me to be the seventh guy? As I am sure you are tasting I just had sex with Karen. It might be a long go." I say and I pull back out of her mouth.

"Yes please Ben, but I want you to make love to me. Be firm but gentle while Karen stays here and holds my hands." Says Pat softly.

Guy number six groans and cums pushing hard into Pat. As I pull out of Pat's mouth. Guy number six just walks away. I walk up behind Pat and slip right in. I give her a nice firm steady fucking. "Pat, is this what you wanted?"

Pat tries to roll her head back to look at me, but her body movement is very limited. "Yes Ben please." She moans.

I keep fucking away. "Pat, how many times have you orgasmed on this thing while getting gang banged?"

"Oh. Oh." She sighs. "Four. I am hoping you make it five."

"So you like being tied down and fucked?" I ask with just a little edge.

"Oh god yes. Ok. Yes, I enjoyed it." She gasps.

"So you enjoyed your No Say No Weekend with us? You enjoyed dressing like, and being a slut for me?" I ask.

Pat doesn't want to admit it. I see Karen reach in and cup her cheeks. "Pat, it's ok to say yes. It doesn't mean you are a slut. It means you were comfortable enough with us to let your hair down and really enjoy sex. Did you enjoy it Sweetie?" Karen asks.

"God Yes." Pat gasps out. Karen leans in to kiss her but it looks awkward with the masks on. They break the kiss and Pat starts gasping. "Oh god again. I am going to cum again."

Karen starts whispering to her. "Do it Sweetie. Let go. Let it flow through you."

"OH GOD! I AM CUMMING!" Pat almost gasps out. It is almost amusing to watch. Her body quivers, but she has very little movement with two straps on each arm and leg holding her body just over the padding.

Her Pussy felt a little sloppy when I started fucking her, but considering I was #7 she still felt nice. Surprisingly she is gripping me hard. This must have been a good orgasm. I keep plugging away. Pat's body jerks a little as I fuck her, and she has her head hung down as her orgasm rolls through her and I continue to fuck her. I can feel myself getting there. I need more. I want more. "Pat, your choice, I want More. Do you want it a little harder for longer, or a lot harder and be done quicker?" I ask.

"Oh God." She moans.

I rub the small of her back and kiss it. "Pat, I want to take you like I take Karen, and make you mine this weekend." I say softly.

"Oh no. I don't think I can." Pat moans.

I so want to. "Ezzie, can you have her agree and only use her safe word if she really really can't take it."

"It's done, Ben." Says Ezzie.

"Pat, you agreed to a No Saying No weekend. You agreed to being strapped to this bench and fucked. Now I am going to Fuck You!" I say. "You remember Red & Yellow Pat?"

She sounds a little worried. "Yes." Pat looks at Karen, and flexes her hands. "Please hold me." Karen smiles and holds her hands.

I hold Pat's hips and start fucking her hard. This thing is great for a nice hard fucking. Neither it nor the person moves. I am pounding Pat. She is almost screaming with some of her yelps, but surprisingly none of them sound painful. She sounds overwhelmed, and fucked hard, but not painful. I am going at it hard, and my orgasm is cumming. I am not stopping. "OH GOD. FUCK. OH GOD. AAAAHHHHHH!" screams Pat. She actually screams. Lots of people turn and look. "RED. RED. PLEASE RED!"

I stop, and pull out. Rose appears. And the three of us work at unstrapping Pat. Rose winds up placing her on the couch Karen and I were on. Karen hops up were Pat was, and looks at me. "Do it Ben. Finish what you started. Take me!" She says.

God I love this girl. I step up behind her and shove in. I go right to 4th gear. I am giving Karen everything I was just giving Pat. Karen is doing her best to hang on. She isn't strapped in so I keep pulling her back. Both of us are grunting like animals. After just a couple of minutes I grunt loudly and slam into Karen and cum. We both stay like that panting when we hear people clapping. I look around. The people that looked up when Pat screamed kept watching when Karen took her place.

Karen isn't thinking she has the mask on, and is hiding her face in embarrassment. I wave my hand in the air. "Thank You! Thank You!" I help Karen down and we head to Pat & Rose.

Pat looks up. "I am sorry. I just couldn't."

Rose beats me to it. "Sshhh Honey it's ok. I don't think he is upset, but don't feel bad I would have tapped out too. I couldn't take that."

Karen sits on the floor beside Pat and rests her head on Pat's stomach. "Oh Sweetie I Love when he does it."

Rose laughs. "You two are a perfect match. So would you like to order it?" Rose asks, looking at me.

"I definitely would, but uummm I don't have my wallet." I say smiling.

"Yeah, no pockets in that outfit." She says with a smile. "That's why you will find me in the lobby from 10-11AM in the morning taking orders."

"We will see you there Rose." I say.

Rose looks at Pat. "I think she is fucked out. I think she needs her bed."

Pat just lays there. "Yes please." She says.

I get the ladies up and out to the ladies locker area. We all put on our clothes so we can walk up to our room for a good nights sleep.