A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pull out of her and crouch down to get face to face with her. "How do you like our new toy so far?"

She tries to move but her forearms and calves are tied down, and the collar keeps her from moving her neck and shoulders much. She looks at me with lust in her eyes. "Take Me!"

I walk behind her and give her ass a harder slap than I mean to. She yelps loudly, but doesn't say anything. Her ass instantly has a red handprint on it. I softly rub it as I grab the lube. I lube two fingers and push them in her ass. She grunts and then moans as I spread them while putting lube right in her ass. I pull my fingers out and pour a small river of lube down her ass crack, and some across my dick. I have to say she looks sexy as hell all wet and shiny.

Her ass is opened just a tick from my two fingers, and her pussy looks well fucked. I push my dick into her pussy and I slip right in. I really have used too much lube, but I plan on pounding her so a little extra won't hurt.

Karen lets out a pleasurable moan as I sink in balls deep. The moans turn to grunts as at first I pull out and just slam back in. Slowly I slide almost all the way out, and slam back in. Over and over until I want more. I grip her hips tight and start some good hard, fast fucking. I Love fucking Karen like this. Just pounding away. Listening to her gasp and grunt as I fuck her.

Between the heavy duty rubber feet, size and weight of the bondage horse it barely moves. I give Karen about 2 seconds worth of warning as I pull out of her pussy, line up with her ass, and shove in. She lets out a woof of a gasp like she got the wind knocked out of her.

"Karen, where is my dick? Where am I fucking you?" I ask loudly.

"In my... ass. You are... fucking my... ass." She says breathlessly.

"Do you want me to just fuck your ass?"

"No. Take Me, please. Take my asssss." She yelps as hard fucking turns to taking. I start pounding her. She is grunting with almost every stroke. My hips are making a wet slapping sound as I slam into her thanks to all the lube. I would have loved to stay here all night fucking her like this but her ass feels so good squeezing me so tight. Having her tied down finally on the bondage horse. Listening to her grunt, moan and gasp as I slam into her ass. The sounds as I fuck her. I last maybe five minutes total. I slam into her one last time and cum in her ass.

I lean against her catching my breath. Every here and there I feel her ass give me a squeeze. I pull out and walk around in front of her. She looks worn out. I crouch down and kiss her hard. I pull back and smile at her. "I Love You." I say.

"I love you too Benjamin, and I Love This!" She says as her eyes go wide. "But I have to move."

"Oh shit." I say as I reach for the front restraints. "Is it too tight?" I work as fast as I can freeing her arms. She tries to hold her head up on her arms. I free her legs and help her get down. I hold her in a hug under her arms, since I am betting her legs are wobbly.

She leans her head against my chest and rolls her neck with a small moan. She does her best to look up at me. "It needs a head rest. My neck is sore." Karen says.

That's what the two holes are for on the front. "I will order it tomorrow." I say smiling at her. We walk upstairs. I grab the kitchen towel to wipe us down. Granted Karen is the bigger mess. I grab two beers and we walk into the living room. Beth is sitting in Joe's lap. They are both naked and smiling.

"We could hear you up here." Laughs Beth.

Karen gives her a raspberry. "Jealous much?"

Beth laughs. "Oh no." She looks at Joe. "They both love it Really Hard. She likes it when he Takes her."

Joe laughs. "Tonight has been a real eye opener. Little innocent Karen, is not so innocent."

Karen laughs. "She is just jealous she couldn't take it and had to tap out when Ben tried it on her."

"Jesus Karen." Beth laughs. "Did you have to say that?"

"No, but it's fun embarrassing you." Says Karen. From there we finish our drinks and wind down. We head upstairs, and Beth and Joe take my old bed in the second bedroom. So much for a threesome tonight.

The next morning we are all up, and a little hung over. Karen cooks a feast for breakfast. We have all eaten our fill. Joe is in the shower, Karen is doing the dishes when Beth walks back into the livingroom. I get and grab her hand and pull her into my lap.

"BEN!" She squeals.

"Behave in there." Karen yells.

"Yes, Mom." Laughs Beth.

I hold Beth in one arm. "So you are thinking Joe?" I ask leaving it hanging.

"He is cute, but I live three hours away." She sighs.

"How much do you bring home a week?" I ask.

Beth stops and looks at me. "Why?"

"I playfully slap her ass." Don't ask questions. Answer the one I asked." I tell her.

She sighs. "Fine, about a thousand if I really hustle and get some good shifts."

"What if instead of waiting until we came back from our honeymoon, you moved in now and watched the house and Shannon while we are gone? I could pay you." I say.

"What? Really?" She gasps.

"Yes, really." I say.

"What does Karen think?" She asks.

"I don't know. Why don't you go ask your Bestie." I say.

Beth hops up and about 30 seconds later I hear the girls screaming in celebration. I guess Karen thinks it's a good idea.

Beth comes back and hugs me with tears in her eyes. "Thank you Ben. Thank you! I have been so lonely sometimes without my girl around." She says.

"Well your girl won't be around." I say.

"No, but it's not because she moved back home and is now 3 hours away." Says Beth.

"No, she will be half a world away." I say.

"Half a world away?" Beth says with a smile. "Europe? Are you taking her to Europe?" Asks Beth excitedly.

I then hear Karen squeal. "Europe?"

Then a heartbeat later Joe walks in. "What about Europe?"

"Our honeymoon!" Yells Karen as she almost knocks Beth out of the way to hug me. I laugh. I almost kept it a secret. I only had to make it another week.

Monday I head out to the trailer to set up for two clients coming by, and to escape Karen & Beth's constant wedding chatter. I start looking at rentals when I see a sixteen unit building Goldstar has for sale, and a light goes off.

Buy the building, rent it and have constant income. I start taking a real look at purchase price, rental income, expenses etc. This is doable. I read the inspection report. Roof is old and needs replacing, the boiler is old and also needs replacement. Both things I can get done for damn near cost. I spend the rest of the morning crunching numbers. This is doable. Within 2 years tops if I reinvest all the profits I could make improvements, and increase rents a bit. From there it's almost a pure money maker.

I get both Mr B, and Joe to meet me there after work. Joe is first to arrive. He is really looking it over. I have to admit he impresses me with what he has learned with his uncle while doing roofing.

Joe looks at me. "I want in."

"What?" I ask.

"Listen, I know you are doing real well, but this is Big. The banks will look better at the loan application if it's two people with twice the income. Well ok 1 1/4 times the income." He says with a smile. "Come on Ben. We are the perfect team. You know the numbers. I know and am learning carpentry." Joe says.

I smile and think about it. "Why not." I reach my hand out. "Partner." As we shake Mr B pulls up. After his inspection he suggests a replacement of the boiler. Going with smaller units with zones for each floor, and down the road replacing all the AC compressors.

The numbers are just about what I thought from Mr B. I already know a bunch of his costs etc. I have been helping him since last summer with Mr Reynolds. Oh shit, Mr Reynolds, perfect. I am sure he would be happy to find a spot in his company for Beth. He has a good sized company, is local, and with Ezzie I am sure he will be happy to pay Beth a fair wage. I get a little lost in thought. As I tune in Mr B is skeptical of Joe and I getting the loan for a property this big, but he doesn't know about Ezzie or the two loan officers I know and can have Ezzie influence to approve the loan. He is trying to tell us not to get our hopes up. I smile at him and boast just a little. "Mr B have you seen me fail at any business deal I put my mind to?" I ask.

"No Ben, but this isn't a service contract, or selling a house." He waives at the apartment building. "This is literally a multi million dollar investment. You two will be asking a bank to approve a very big real estate loan, for two kids basically." Mr B says.

Joe looks a little down now. "Cheer up Joe. Mr B is just trying to keep us from getting our hopes up." I smile at Mr B and put out my hand to shake. "Winner buys the loser a drink Saturday night?"

That makes Mr B laugh. "I am already buying the drinks for the open bar." He takes my hand and pulls me into a hug, and says quietly. "I just don't want you getting hurt, son." We break the hug, and he smiles at us. "I hope I have to buy you both a drink Saturday night."

Now I need to go talk to Ron in the morning. He doesn't know it yet, but I am buying this property. I have Ezzie get all the info from Ron. The owner is another of Ron's semi shady friends. He has milked this property dry he thinks and wants to sell it rather than invest in it. He wants to walk away selling it for almost double what he bought it for. God, the more I find out about Ron and his friends the worse he seems to look.

I have Ezzie make Ron, call his friend to arrange a lunch time meeting. Of course after he hangs up I realize it's a crappy dive bar we are meeting at. I should have set the location before having Ezzie make him set it up.

I feel dirty walking out of the bar. It gives dive bars a bad name, but I have a signed offer for about 30% below his asking price. I had Ezzie make him accept what I thought was fair after the repairs I found with Mr B & Joe.

From there I head to The Workers Credit Union to see Mr Finn from the Christmas Charity Ball. He is surprised to see me. He tells me he was going to call me. He has another condo complex planned that he wants me to sell. It's fewer units, but they are luxury units with a higher price. "Thank you, Ezzie." I say in my head. This is the first real big repeat deal if you will. Ezzie, had him believe I was the only real estate person he wanted to use.

I can hear the smile in her voice. "You are Welcome, Ben." Says Ezzie.

It's a 12 floor building with 6 larger units on each floor. For a total of 72 units. Same deal would be just about a million dollars. "Ezzie, tell him I would be happy to do it for the same deal, 21/2% with one penthouse unit for me for free." I am sure I could lease it for a tidy sum or sell it.

"Done, Ben." Says Ezzie.

I tell him. "Same deal again."

"Of course, Ben." Says Mr Finn. "We can sign all the paperwork in a few weeks once the financing is signed off on with the builder."

"Just give me a call." I say with a smile.

Now I want the loan for the apartment building. Ezzie nudges him to get me and Joe approved for a First Time Buyers loan to cover 98% of the purchase price. I can pony up the deposit. It's a very low rate with zero closing costs. If this all goes as planned Joe & I will own the building Friday morning, and Saturday I will get married.

I get home and think today has been a good day. I sold two more units here at home if you will, I picked up another $1,000,000 commission deal, and got the loan. The building will pay for itself every month, the repairs and some upgrades after the first year or so, and after that it's making us money. Joe calls me up. He has the perfect name for the new LLC. CHF Properties, (ChildHood Friends). Perfect! Karen and Beth are excited with my news.

I look at Beth. "So do you like the pictures of your new apartment?" I ask.

"What?" She yells.

"I told you I'd find you an affordable apartment." I say.

"You bought a building to prove it?" Beth asks in disbelief.

"No, I found this building because I was looking for an apartment for you. So the first open unit is yours." Beth and Karen both scream and hug.

From there the week is fast paced. I have seen more of Joe since he has been to the house to hang out with or take Beth out almost every night. Joe insists on taking the four of us out to dinner Thursday night. He and I are returning from the tux shop and there is no Beth or Karen to be found in the house. The only one home is Shannon. I have gotten into the habit of talking to the dog. "Shannon, where did they go?" I ask out loud. She heads part way up the stairs and stares at me.

Ezzie speaks up. "Ben, Shannon is trying to tell you where they are." She says with a little laughter in her voice.

"Wait, they are home?" I ask Ezzie.

"Listen to Shannon." She giggles.

I look at Joe. "I get the feeling Shannon knows more than us." I say as I follow Shannon. Joe follows me, as we head upstairs. Shannon disappears into my bedroom. I look in the open door and Karen and Beth are 69ing with Beth on top.

From behind me I hear Joe mutter. "Oh Fuck!"

Beth looks up. "Oh no. It's the landlords Karen, and we don't have the rent money again." Beth says with a big smile.

"Oh no!" Says Karen trying to look around Beth's thighs at us.

Beth tilts her head back down and gives Karen a lick. "Maybe we can try...". Lick. "To work...". Lick. "Something out." Beth is just staring at Joe as she licks Karen.

"I...um...think we can work something out don't you Ben?" Joe says as the two of us are just standing inside the room watching.

"Abso-fucking-lutely!" I say as I pull off my shirt and drop my shorts. Joe is just a tick slower than me in getting naked.

The girls are smiling as they hop of the bed and stand in front of us. Karen kisses me, and Beth kisses Joe. I am tasting Beth on Karen's lips as I am sure Joe is tasting Karen. The girls break the kiss, side step around each other and kiss us again. Beth kissing me, and Karen kissing Joe. Joe is unsure how to respond. "Ezzie I don't think Joe has ever done anything like this has he?" I ask.

"No Ben. He is shocked and amazed it is happening." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, have him relax and go with it tonight. Whatever happens, happens." I say as I kiss Beth.

"He is relaxed Ben." Says Ezzie as both girls drop to their knees in front of us.

Beth sucks me right into her mouth and smiles at Joe as he watches her. Karen gives Joe a bit of a squeeze as she jerks him to get his attention. "Joe, if you haven't figured it out, my Bestie and I like to play together and share. Is that a problem?" Asks Karen.

"No. No problem." Says Joe.

"Good answer." Says Karen as she swallows Joe whole. She sinks right down on him so her nose is against him.

"FUCK!" Moans Joe in surprise.

Beth pulls off me, and giggles. "Show off." She says at Karen as she sucks me back in her mouth. The girls are different in how they do it, but both feel great.

The two of them are relentless. They blow us for a minute or two and then swap. I have Karen back again and I am getting close. Karen smiles at me. "I know that look." She says as she sinks back down on me. She is popping me in and out of her throat. I hold Karen's head against me, moan, and cum down her throat. I watch and listen to Beth as she sucks on Joe. He cums in her mouth and I can hear her gurgling as she swallows his cum. The girls then turn to each other and kiss, sharing our cum.

"Jesus!" Says Joe.

The girls lick and suck us both clean. Karen smiles up at me. "Now get dressed, and walk Shannon while we freshen up for dinner."

"What? Dinner? No way?" I say.

"Yes way." Giggles Beth.

Karen stands and nuzzles my neck giving me goosebumps. "Trust me you will love dessert."

"Fuck." I moan.

"Oh yeah there will be plenty of that too." Karen giggles as she pats my chest.

I groan as I grab my clothes. "Who wants to go for a walk?" Shannon hops up from her bed we have in the bedroom.

Beth smiles at Joe. "Be a good boy and go for a walk." She laughs.

We both reluctantly go for a walk. When we return the girls are dressed in nice sun dresses. They both look great and we head to dinner. Dinner is fun. The drinks are flowing, the girls are happy, but I notice them shifting in their seats a lot. "Ezzie what's up with the girls? They are awfully fidgety?"

"They have been using the remote control vibrators on each other all night." Says Ezzie.

No shit. I smile at Karen and tap Ezzie.

"Karen is calling you a brat, and me a tattletale." Says Ezzie.

"Ok I am a brat, but you are not a tattletale, Ezzie. You answered my question. I say Karen is a brat, and Beth should zip her all the way up and back down I think." I say.

Before Ezzie can say anything Karen lets out a Yelp. She stares at Beth and then me. Both of us are smiling, and Joe looks confused.

"Ladies, I think it's time to come clean, or I will grab your phones and turn you both on high." I say.

Karen gives me a look that is half smile half dirty look. She looks right at Ezzie. "We were just enjoying ourselves. Until someone broke the agreement." Karen says looking at Beth.

Beth smiles. "I thought it would be funny."

"Phones on the table ladies." I say. I reach out and grab them.

Joe looks at me. "What is going on?"

Beth turns and smiles at Joe. She runs her finger along Joe's arm. "Well Karen and I were in a mood. We didn't get to finish what we started earlier because you came back a little bit early. So we have been teasing each other with a remote controlled vibrating egg. We promised each other we wouldn't go too high." She giggles. "I thought it would be funny to zap Karen."

Joe looks at me in shock. "Are you kidding me?"

I laugh. "Nope, I love these things." I put the phones behind my back. "Pick a hand and I will give you the phone in that hand. We can then tease the girls for leaving us out."

Joe doesn't blink. "Left." I hand him Beth's phone in my left hand. He smiles realizing it will be Karen he is buzzing. I show Joe, Karen's screen. Without touching the screen I wiggle my finger up and down. Tap and hold the dot, and drag it up or down. Like this." I say as I touch Beth's dot and drag it up and back down. Beth stiffens in the seat and gasps. "We probably shouldn't put them too high right now." I say as I feel Karen jump beside me in the booth. "Fuck." She gasps.

Joe puts up his hand for the waitress. "Check please." We are walking out to the car still holding the girls phones. Joe and I sit up front, with the girls in back. We both decided about 75% power with a random vibe for the ride home. Joe is turned sideways watching them. I was stupid to start driving and not watch, but I want to get home. They are writhing in the back, holding hands and moaning & gasping as the toys change up on them.

Beth orgasms first about a mile from home. She is gasping. "Oh. Oh. Oh, please. Please. Aaaahhhhh." I leave Beth on long enough after for her to beg. "Please. Off. Turn it off. PLEASE!"

I flip her off and watch her whole body relax and sink into the seat in the rear view mirror. Karen is getting close. I can hear it in her breathing. She slumps against Beth, and Beth wraps her arm around Karen. "Do it Sweetie. Cum while I hold you." Says Beth.

Sure enough just as we turn in the driveway Karen orgasms. "FFUUUCCCKKKK!" She yells as she cums. Joe holds up Beth's phone and lets the girls see he shuts it off. The girls are leaning against each other as I shut off the car.

We help the girls out and of course are greeted at the door by a semi spastic dog. The dog settles down and the girls direct us to sit down. They stand in the middle of the room and kiss. It starts soft, but is soon full on passion. They are making out. Beth slips Karen's dress off her and it drops to the floor. Karen is naked under it. Beth spins Karen around so she faces us, and Beth tugs on the antenna for the toy, and out pops the toy covered in goo. Beth lifts it to her mouth and sucks it clean while she is staring at Joe. "Yummy." She says with a smile.