A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 22

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Karen turns and kisses Beth, as she pushes Beth's dress off her shoulders, and past her hips. Karen then spins her around and pops out her toy. Only rather than lick it clean Karen walks to Joe. "Open wide." She says. Joe opens his mouth, and Karen pushes Beth's toy in his mouth. "Isn't she delicious?" She asks.

"Mmmhhmm." Answers Joe.

Karen smiles at him, as she pulls the toy out of his mouth. "Which do you want to see more, me licking her pussy, or her licking me?" She asks.

Joe thinks for a moment. "Her licking you."

Karen plops onto the couch beside him and spreads her legs wide, as she looks at Beth. "You heard the man. Get licking." She says with a laugh. Karen reaches out and rubs Joe's hardon through his shorts. "I think you should lose these." Karen says.

Joe hops up as Beth is getting closer. Joe grabs her and kisses her hard. You hear a surprised. "Mmpphhhh!" From Beth.

They break the kiss and Beth smiles at him. "So you are ok with everything?" She asks.

"Fuck yes." He says. Beth starts to giggle and he kisses her again.

Beth breaks the kiss, and looks at me with an evil smile. She comes over to me, and starts talking quietly. "Have you ever heard of Orgasm Denial?" She asks, and doesn't give me a chance to answer. "I want us to tease Karen to the edge and stop, over and over again tonight so when she does orgasm it's Amazing."

I don't hesitate. "Ok."

"I don't want her cheating with her hands. We need restraints." Beth says.

"I will go get them." I say. In less than 2 min I am back. Joe is on the couch naked. Karen is beside him, her legs spread wide with her leg draped over his as she slowly strokes his hard on. Beth is on her knees in front of her going down on her, while Joe watches it all. I strip and sit on the other side of Karen. She smiles as I slide closer to her. She lifts her leg, and places it over mine as she reaches for my hard on. I hand Joe a restraint, and he puts it on her right hand as I do her left.

Karen looks at me with a questioning look. I smile at her. "Beth has plans for you."

Karen smiles down at Beth. "You have plans for me, Sweetie? Am I going to like these plans?" She asks.

Beth, pulls back from Karen's pussy. "Yes." Kiss a thigh. "And no." Kiss the other thigh. "We are going to." Kiss above her pussy. "Tease you." Kiss her belly button. "To the edge." Softly bite her inner thigh. "And stop." Bite the other thigh. "Let you cool down." Kiss her pussy lips. "And start up again." Beth sucks Karen's clit into her mouth and pulls her mouth off it with a pop. This makes Karen moan, as she rolls her head back. Beth rests her chin on Karen's stomach. "Look at me." She says. Karen looks down at Beth. "I promise you when we do let you cum it will be fantastic! Until then we are going to fuck, finger, lick and suck you right to the edge and stop.

Beth pushes two fingers into Karen and vigorously fingers her. "Right to the edge and stopping." Says Beth as she sucks Karen's clit back in her mouth. Beth gets her close pretty quick and then stops. Karen sighs in disappointment. Beth climbs up Karen's body and nuzzles her neck. "No no no. No orgasms for you young lady."

Karen softly moans. "You're a tease."

Beth stands up and pulls Karen to her feet. They kiss again and Beth holds Karen's hips and spins her around breaking the kiss. She grabs Karen's hands, pulls them behind her back, and clips them together. "This is so you don't cheat and rub one out while getting fucked." She pushes Karen onto the couch and over the back of it so her ass is in the air. Beth looks at me. "Fuck her, but do not let her cum. I will be back." Beth says as she heads upstairs.

"Yes Ma'am." I say as I get up and push into Karen. "Ezzie, I need your help. You need to tell me if she is getting close." I think to Ezzie, as Karen squeezes me making me moan.

"I will, Ben." Says Ezzie. I start giving Karen a good fucking. I am starting to think I am getting close when Ezzie tells me. "You have to stop Ben or you will make Karen orgasm."

"FUCK!" I moan as I pull out.

Karen half moans half laughs. "Oh Ben what's wrong? Were you close to cumming."

"Laugh now Sweetie. You will be begging soon." Says Beth walking into the room with the strap on bouncing in front of her.

"Holy Shit!" Says Joe staring.

Beth takes Joe's hands and pulls him behind Karen. She holds him in her hand and guides him into Karen. "When I tell you to stop. You stop. I do not want her to orgasm." Beth is smiling at Joe because he keeps looking down at the strap on. "Don't worry. I am next." She says as she pushes Joe into Karen.

Joe grabs Karen's hips, and moans as he starts fucking Karen. Beth sits beside Karen watching her. Karen starts breathing heavier. She is getting worked up again when Ezzie tells me to have Joe stop.

I signal Joe to stop, and he pulls out sighing. "Fuck, I was getting there." He says as Karen moans.

Beth leans in close to Karen's face. "I want you to know Sweetie." Beth says. "I left my side of the toy off. I can fuck, stop and fuck you again all night long."

"All Night?" Sighs Karen.

"Yup." Beth says with a big smile.

Beth lines up and the dildo slides right in. Beth pushes Karen's hips down a tad and starts a nice steady in and out. Joe is just staring at Beth. Her hips swaying back and forth, her boobs swaying. "Fuck you are sexy." Joe says to Beth.

Joe stands behind Beth. I can see him look at Beth and realize there is no way he can fuck her too. He reaches around and starts teasing and pinching Beth's nipples. I get a good look from the side. He is giving her nipples a good pull. They are stretched out nice and long, and he releases them letting them snap back. Beth lets out a deep moan. Beth is getting caught up in what Joe is doing. I can see Karen getting closer. "Ezzie make Beth stop." I say.

Beth pulls out of Karen. "Oh no you don't Sweetie." Says Beth, and Karen moans in frustration.

"Ben, I know she doesn't mean it, but Karen is thinking you are all mean." Says Ezzie.

I laugh. "Well we are a little. The idea is to get her so worked up that when we do let her orgasm, it feels really, really good." I say to Ezzie. I watch as Beth moves Karen. She unclips her wrists. Lays her back on the couch with her head on a pillow, and clips her wrists around her own legs. Karen is basically bent in half, and she can't put down her legs.

"Next!" Says Beth.

I look at Beth. "I am not going to last long. I am going to cum." I say.

"Oh no you won't." Says Beth as she reaches for a small spray bottle. She soaks my hardon and gives it a few rubs. "Give that a minute to dry."

"Let the lube dry?" I ask.

Beth laughs. "It's not lube, it's numbing gel. I need you and Joe going the distance tonight."

"WHAT? Why would you do that?" I say shocked.

"It's for your fiancé, and it only lasts 20-30 minutes." Beth slaps my ass. "Go get her."

I move over Karen and sink into her. God I love fucking her. She smiles up at me, and says. "I Love You."

"I Love You too. I was afraid I wasn't lasting long, but this is weird." I look over at Beth. She is rubbing some on Joe. "You are evil Beth. It feels like I have two rubbers on. Everything is dulled." I say.

"But it's not dulled for my Bestie, is it Karen?" Asks Beth.

"I hate you!" Gasps Karen, as Beth giggles.

Ezzie warns me. "Stop Ben."

I stop and pull out. Karen's hips hump up. "NO! Please Benjamin. If you loved me you wouldn't stop." Karen pleads.

I lean over and kiss her. "It is a little mean, but in a good way. I kind of want to see how hard you cum." I say.

"You are mean. I am not marrying you." Karen says with a pout.

I lean down and kiss her again. "Yes you will."

Beth keeps orchestrating Joe and I back and forth for the next 20 minutes or so. Karen is ready to scream. "Please Beth, let me cum." Pleads Karen.

"First the guys, then you." Says Beth.

Karen moans. "You numbed them! That's not fair."

I speak up. "Actually I think the stuff has worn off."

"Your torture is almost over." Says Beth. "Guys let me know when you are going to cum. I will hold her legs open so you can cum on her and not leave a mess for the next person."

I get back in place and slide in. I feel her clenching me inside of her almost instantly. "Fuck finally...I can feel." I moan. I went from feeling half nothing to wanting to cum fast. "I am going to cum." I say.

"I want you to cum all over me. I want to feel your cum splashing on me." Karen says as she squeezes me with her pussy.

"Beth!" I moan out just before pulling out. Beth pulls Karen's legs open as I lean forward and jerk off. Karen opens her mouth wide and sticks out her tongue. I jerk off and cum. My first shots lands on the side of her nose and in her mouth, then her chin and neck, and the final shot between her boobs. I stay over her for a moment recovering, and watch as Karen licks all the cum she can reach into her mouth and smiles at me.

Beth reaches for the clips and unclips Karen's wrists letting her legs down. "Joe, hold her wrists above her head." Beth says. Joe moves to hold them. Beth smiles at Joe and leans down and starts licking Karen's face clean. She licks some cum and kisses Karen. A few more licks and a kiss. After a few licks Karen is clean. Beth looks at Joe, as she pushes Karen's legs back up and motions for Joe to give her Karen's arms. "Now I know you can make a bigger mess. I want you to fuck her and cum all over her so I can clean up another tastie mess." Says Beth.

"Fuck yes." Says Joe moving into position to fuck Karen. He slips right in and starts fucking.

"Ezzie, they both seem to be getting close. Will Joe make it before Karen?"

"Yes Ben. He is about to stop." Says Ezzie.

Just as Ezzie says that Joe pulls out, and Karen moans again in frustration. Beth has been watching and pulls Karen's legs apart. Joe makes a fucking mess. He gives her five good shots. Two on her forehead and face, two on her nose and mouth, one on her chin and neck and then he dribbles.

Karen starts laughing when it's over. "Beth you weren't kidding."

Joe notices me looking in shock. "Yeah, I am told I cum a lot." He says.

Beth stands up and unclips the strapon. She frees Karen's wrists and slips on the couch with her. Beth slips her legs under and over Karen's scissoring their pussys together. Beth starts grinding against Karen, and Karen moans and I see her hips hump up. "Sweetie, do you know why I am doing this to you?" Asks Beth.

Karen shakes her head. "No." As she tries to wipe the cum away from her eye.

"Do you remember I told you the only time I have squirted is with you and Ben?" Asks Beth.

Karen smiles. "Of course, Sweetie." Karen says reaching out and rubbing Beth's thigh.

"I hope to make you orgasm like that." Says Beth.

Karen surprises Beth and yanks her down into a big hug, and say "I Love You."

Beth reaches down and rubs Karen's clit, as she kisses and licks some cum off Karen's face. "I Love You Too, but I want to make you scream. We are not stopping until you do." Beth says with an evil smile as she moves back into position. "From here on out it's non stop until you cry uncle."

"Bring it." Moans Karen as Beth resumes rubbing their pussies together. This is amazing to watch. It is sexy as hell. Beth is grinding down against Karen. The two of them moaning in pleasure as their boobs sway. Karen leads the way and cums quick. "Fuck. FUCK. FFFUUCCKKK." She grabs Beth's thigh holding on to her.

Beth smiles and keeps grinding as Karen rolls her head and half closes her eyes. "Look at me Sweetie." Says Beth. Karen looks at her. "Another one is coming isn't it?"

Karen hasn't stopped gasping and breathing heavily. She just nods.

Beth looks at me. "Hold her Ben. Let her feel your arms around her as she orgasms." Beth tells me as she grinds harder against Karen.

I can see Beth is getting worked up. Joe is sitting on the foot stool just watching in awe. Karen's whole body is quivering, when almost out of nowhere Karen lets a moan/scream. She clutches my arm to her, and it's almost like her body is convulsing. Her muscles tighten and release in rhythm with her pussy spasming as she orgasms.

Beth falls back onto the couch with a sigh. Karen has managed to half roll on her side, she has her legs pulled up to her body as her body is still giving small shivers. She is still clutching my arm to her. I just kneel beside her holding her.

I stand up and pick her up in my arms. I move to the recliner and sit back. Karen snuggles into place and just lays against me. I watch Joe get up and grab Beth. He flips her around so she is bent over the back of the couch and starts fucking her. Joe goes from 0 to 60 in a heartbeat. Beth is gasping and moaning, and the sound of slapping skin fills the room. Karen opens her eyes and looks over. She smiles and closes her eyes again. I watch Joe give Beth a nice hard fucking until she orgasms. Once she does, Joe sits beside her on the couch and pulls her over onto his lap.

She sits down on him with a sigh, and she braces her hands on his chest as she rolls her hips on him. He smiles at her. "That's better." He says. "You made Karen orgasm, and I made you orgasm." Beth holds his face in her hands and gives him a kiss.

I look down and smile. Karen is asleep. Beth looks over and I hold my finger to my lips. "Sshhh." She just looks at Karen and gives her a loving smile. Beth turns back to Joe and kisses him as she humps against him.

I slowly stand up and carry Karen upstairs and put her to bed, and crawl in beside her.

I wake in the morning with Karen in my arms. I see Ezzie on my finger. I want to give Karen the dupe I had made. I roll over and reach for my nightstand drawer. Karen moans as I move. I roll back over with a little velvet bag.

I smile. She has sleep/morning eyes. Her hair is a mess. "You are so beautiful." I say.

"Flattery will not get you laid." She says with a smile. "I feel like I was abused last night." She giggles.

I dangle the bag in front of her. "I have a wedding present for you." I say as I hand her the bag.

She opens it and dumps the rings out. She looks confused for a moment. I say. "Custom made duplicate slips of Ezzie. So there will never be a question of how my ring fits you so well, etc. we each have a duplicate to wear. One person will have Ezzie, and one will have a dupe." I say.

"I Love It." Says Karen. "I was thinking of a gift to give you too, but I need a minute." She says as she hops up and goes to the bathroom.

She comes back with a short robe on. She sits back on the bed with her legs crossed. "Close your eyes and put out your hand, and no telling Ezzie." Karen says.

"Hey, I didn't ask her to." I say.

Then I hear Ezzie, "No but you were about to." She giggles.

"In fact, hand my girl over. No cheating." Says Karen as she reaches to take Ezzie off my finger. I relax my finger and let Karen pull Ezzie off. I watch her slide off the dupe and put Ezzie on. What the hell. I put on my dupe. "Hi girlfriend." Karen says out loud.

"Shall I give him the gift? Do you think he will like it? Yeah, I think he will too." Says Karen smiling at me. "Ok. Eyes closed, hand open." I close my eyes and open my hand. I feel something light placed in my hand. "Open your eyes." I look down. It's her birth control pills disc.

"What?" I ask not getting it.

She pushes me over onto my back and sits on me. "How can someone so smart be so dense, Ezzie? True he is." Says Karen.

I laugh. "Hey no ganging up on me."

Karen bends over me, taking the disc from me. "I don't want to take them anymore." It still takes me a heartbeat, and then I realize what she is saying and I smile. "That's right Benjamin. I want to have your baby." Karen says. I am at a loss for words. "Yes Ezzie, I know he is very happy."

This breaks me out of my surprise and I pull Karen down into a big hug. We just lay there holding each other. She sits back up and has tears in her eyes. "I am so happy." She wipes her eyes. "I don't want to stop taking them until after our honeymoon."

"Why?" I ask.

"Do you want me to shut you off for a few days during our honeymoon because I get my period?" She asks.

"After sounds great." I say.

"Yeah I thought so." She laughs. Then she looks at me. "I want to wear Ezzie for the wedding." Karen says.

I smile. "I think that would be nice, but how will I have the priest say Love, Honor & Obey for your vows?" I ask. This is an ongoing joke I keep saying.

Karen slaps my chest. "Cherish! Love, Honor & Cherish! You brat."

I hold up my hands in surrender. Karen leans down and starts kissing me all over my face and neck. "I Do. I Do. I Do." Over and over as she kisses me.

"I need her today though just in case something comes up at the signing. Then she is all yours." I say. I hold her for a bit, but I have to go to the bathroom. I come out and put on some shorts and head to the kitchen for coffee. Beth is already awake and drinking a cup. Joe spent the night, which is no surprise, but has gone home to shower and change. He wants me to pick him up on the way to the closing. From there the day Flies by. The Closing on the property, the walk through beforehand, then lunch with Joe to celebrate being landlords. Karen and Beth are packing to spend the night at her parents so we don't see each other before the wedding, and then the rehearsal dinner.

The night ends with me in my yard alone talking to Shannon, and smoking a cigar I was given at the rehearsal dinner. In the last year I have always had Ezzie's presence in my head. It's odd not having her there. This is the longest I have gone without her on my finger. When Karen and I hugged goodnight I slipped Ezzie on her hand so she could have her for the wedding. We agreed, I would let Karen have her if she promised Not to do Anything with her during the wedding.

The next day is almost a crazy blur. Once Joe and I get ready at the house it's nonstop. I do vividly remember Karen walking down the isle. She is gorgeous! The ceremony, receiving line and photos seemed to drag, but the reception and after party seemed like it went Super Fast. Then we are in our room, both exhausted and drunk with a wake up call in just a few hours for our flight. Thank god we got changed before the after party. We both pass out on the bed, and I am moaning just a short while later when my alarm goes off.