A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She doesn't know I had Ezzie keep them away until 5:00pm, and that she is so staying naked. I roll towards her. "You will get dressed when I tell you to. Do you understand?" I say firmly with my face inches from hers.

"Yes, Boss." She says softly.

"Good. I am using the upstairs bathroom to wash up. You walk down to the downstairs bathroom as is, get cleaned up, and come right back up here. You are to be naked the entire time." I say.

I can see the worry in her eyes, but she doesn't question it. "Ezzie, what is she thinking?" I ask as I head to the bathroom.

"She is very nervous walking through the house naked, and she is sure you told her to do it to make her nervous. She is wondering if since you arrived before her if you told the owners to stay away longer, but she thinks you like risks too, since you fucked her in her office with the door open." Says Ezzie.

I smile to myself. Let's keep her guessing and nervous. It's only 4;20pm, there is plenty of time. I walk downstairs and meet her by the front door. I say nothing, but I put my hands on her shoulders. Her eyes betray her nervousness, but she drops to her knees as I push down, and starts blowing me. I hold one hand on her head, and open the front door. The screen door is a solid bottom with a screen up top. "Let's get some fresh air in here." I say and Linda just moans. She is out of sight, and it's a quiet street so I step over to the door. Linda shuffles on her knees with me.

I play with the handle of the door. "Imagine the whole neighborhood watching you suck my dick." I push on the door. It opens halfway and closes. Linda moans. "Let's go out on the front porch." I say smiling.

Linda breaks. "Please no. I can't. I will be ruined if we were seen. Please!" She begs.

I pull her to her feet and glare at her. "What happened to never denying me."

"Please! My career would be ruined if we were seen or god forbid recorded." She pleads.

"Ok, so you will present the two offers to the sellers, and advise them you would be happy to help them celebrate selling the house once they sign." I say.

"So have sex in a public place or be a hooker?" She asks.

I brush her hair back. "Linda, a hooker would have fucked them to get the listing. You are celebrating with them."

"If they say no?" She asks.

"Oh I doubt that, but we will just leave." I say. "Ezzie?" I ask.

"She doesn't think she can do it. She is worried you will fire her. Says Ezzie.

Let her keep being nervous for now. I take Linda by the hand and walk her back to the bedroom. She doesn't ask, she just lays back in the middle of the bed. As I climb on the bed she spreads her legs allowing me to climb over her. She reaches down and guides me into her with a smile. "We have to make this quick. They could be home any minute." She pleads.

"Give me your all Linda. Fuck me like you mean it, or I swear I will make you go over the offers with the sellers naked." I say.

She smiles and wraps her legs around me. "Fuck me nice and hard Boss. Make me scream." She says pulling me into her with her heels on my back.

She wants it hard. She's got it. I grab one thigh and half roll her body over. I hold onto her thigh tight and start pounding her. It's pure sexual frustration right now. Karen and I haven't had sex in forever. I haven't been able to take her, so Linda is getting it All.

Linda yells out in surprise at the intensity. "AAAAAHHHHHHH!" After the that it's grunting groans and half formed pleading words. "PLEE.....". Gasping. "OH Shi...." More grunting. She has created an obvious wet spot on the bed. The wet slapping of our skin, her gasping and grunting, along with my heavy breathing is all I hear.

I have to slow down for a bit so I slam in each time. I can see Linda is torn. It's a hard fucking, but it looks like she is really enjoying it. After a bit of this, I can feel myself getting ready to pop. I go back to slamming and taking Linda. She is now reduced grunts and groans. "NNNGGHH. NNNGGHH. NNNGGHH!" Over and over as I fuck her.

Oh god I am right there. "Ffuuucckkkk!" I moan as I cum deep inside her. I roll off her and the two of us lay there panting for a moment or two. I look at my watch. 4:47pm. Thirteen minutes to go. I hop up, and start picking up my clothes. I wipe myself dry on the bedding. I pick up her bra and underwear. "You have 10 minutes. Get cleaned up, dressed, spritz on some of Brit's perfume, and come downstairs." I say as I walk out.

I head downstairs and start thinking things through as I talk to Ezzie. "Ok so I want them to notice Linda now has no bra on. I want them to get turned on by it, the more they think about it the more turned on they get. In fact Ezzie, until midnight tonight I want them to give in to any carnal desire after an offer is signed. They will be aware of what they are doing. No matter if they think it's right normally. It's fun, and it feels good. No one will feel bad or be upset by it afterwards."

"Of course, Ben." Says Ezzie.

Linda comes downstairs. She obviously has no bra on. She has her shirt as loose as she can to help hide it. I walk up to her. "No no no. No trying to hide these puppies." I say as I reach out and pinch and squeeze her nipples to make them hard. Linda lets out a small moan. Once they are hard, I unbutton 2 more buttons to show off lots of cleavage. The final step is to pull the shirt snug, tug it into the back and tuck it in tight. Now there is no doubt she has no bra on, and her nipples are hard.

Just then a car pulls up. The sellers are home. I spank her ass. "Go give them the good news." I say.

The owners come walking in, and I see them stare at Linda in surprise. Linda tries to play the professional, and goes over the offers. I sit back and talk with Ezzie.

"Ezzie, have they ever swapped or done a threesome?"

"No Ben."

"Has Brit ever had sex with a woman?" I ask.

"She kissed a girl in college on a dare at a party. That's it." Says Ezzie.

"Has Brit ever thought of having sex with a woman?"

"When she has seen a risqué lesbian scene in a movie she has wondered about it, but she has never acted on it." Says Ezzie.

Oh that is so changing today. "Ezzie, let's have Brit imagine having sex with Linda. The more she imagines it, the more turned on she will get until finally once the offer is signed and Linda offers to help them celebrate, she will walk to Linda and kiss her passionately. Alan will sit and watch, and the women won't stop until they are both naked, and both have orgasmed."

"Done, Ben." Says Ezzie.

Linda has finished outlining the two offers and I stand beside her, and say quietly. "Unbutton two more buttons, and offer to help them celebrate." I say, and she hesitates. I don't waste time. "Ezzie, have her do it."

"Done, Ben." Says Ezzie.

Linda sighs as she reaches down and unbuttons two buttons. "I would like to help you celebrate selling your house, once you sign an offer." Linda says rather quietly. I look over and I can clearly see Linda's boobs now that there is just one button left at the bottom. They are covered to the sellers, but I have a clear view, standing beside her.

The sellers hesitate for a moment. Alan looks at Brit and smiles. "I think the first offer is best, don't you dear?"

Brit blinks and licks her lips. "Oh yes."

I take the second offer from Linda. I squeeze her ass. "Go have Alan and Brit sign the offer." I say.

Linda walks over to Alan, and he stares at Linda's open shirt as it shifts exposing the side of one of Linda's areolas. He signs the offer, and passes it to his wife without looking up from Linda's boobs. Brit signs it, neatly folds it, slides the clip of the pen over it to hold it folded, and places it on the table. She stands up and looks at Linda. She reaches out and tilts Linda's head down to her and starts with gentle kisses on the lips. After a few soft kisses she looks up at Linda. "I have never been with a woman, have you?" Linda just shakes her head no. Brit smiles. "I am imagining doing all sorts of things to you." She looks over at her husband and then back to Linda. "I want him to watch us." She says and pulls Linda into a deep passionate kiss.

"Oh Fuck!" I hear Alan say.

I watch as they stand there kissing passionately. Brit slides her hand down Linda's open shirt, and slides her hand over Linda's boob. She breaks the kiss and just looks into Linda's eyes as she plays with her boob under her shirt. Linda can't help but let out a small sigh. Brit runs her hands up Linda's shoulders pushing her shirt off, and down her arms so it hangs at her waist. She smiles at Linda and twists and pulls on both of Linda's nipples with one in each hand. This time Linda moans.

Brit takes Linda's hands and puts them on her boobs. Linda just stares and squeezes her boobs. I hear Brit sigh and say quietly. "Take my shirt off."

Linda smiles and reaches for the bottom of her shirt and pulls it up. Brit raises her arms allowing it to be pulled off. Linda drops the shirt and looks at her. Brit pulls Linda into a hug and nuzzles her neck. "Take it off." She says into her neck, and Alan and I watch as Linda reaches around and unclips her bra. As Brit steps back she drops her arms letting her bra fall to the floor. She lifts her hands up to Linda's head. "Please!" She sighs as she nudges Linda's head down. Linda gives her a shy smile and drops her head. At first she licks Brit's nipple and her tongue flicks across her already stiff nipple. Brit smiles and sighs, pulling Linda's head tighter to her. Linda gets the hint, opens her mouth, and sucks on Brit's nipple. "Ohhh so nice." She moans.

Brit is definitely taking charge. She pulls Linda off her nipple and kisses her hard. She then breaks the kiss and pushes Linda's shoulders back. She reaches down and holds Linda's larger, sagging boob in her hand and lifts the nipple to her mouth as she bends down. Linda sucks in a deep breath and lets out a satisfying moan. Brit runs her free hand under the waistband of the back of Linda's pants as she sucks on her nipple. She pulls her mouth off of Linda's nipple and smiles up at her, as she slides her other hand down the back of Linda's pants.

"So do you usually go commando when doing open houses? Is that how you got an offer today?" Brit asks teasing, but I see Linda flinch.

"No, she got the offers with good old fashion work. No hanky panky. Well no hanky panky until I closed the open house early and fucked her senseless in your bed." I reach into my satchel and hold up her bra and underwear. "I wouldn't let her put them back on. I told her she had to at least ask to help you celebrate once you signed an offer." I say.

Brit looks up at Linda. "I am so glad you did." She says as she pulls her hands out of Linda's pants, and pulls her into a hard kiss. Brit slides her hands down Linda's body and opens her pants. She breaks the kiss and pushes Linda's pants off, as she crouches down in front of Linda. As she helps Linda step out of her pants she looks up and Linda's pussy. "Oh wow. You are beautiful." She sighs. "I have never seen another woman up close like this." She says. Brit starts to lift her hand to Linda's pussy when she looks up at Linda. "May I?" She asks and Linda just nods yes, and watches as Brit brushes her fingers up and softly between her lips. "You are so soft and wet. Is that for me or from getting fucked?" Asks Brit.

"Both." Sighs Linda as Brit just rubs her softly.

Brit sighs and stands. She looks at Linda. "I want you to take off my pants. I want Alan to watch as a woman strips me and goes down on me. Will you do that for me?" Asks Brit.

Linda's eyes are a little wide, and she answers so quietly. "Yes." She says as she pushes Brit's yoga pants, and underwear off at once. As Brit steps out of her pants, she sits on the far end of the sofa, spreads her legs wide, and smiles at Linda.

Linda gets the hint and kneels in front of Brit. She puts her hands on her thighs. "I have never." She says.

Brit smiles. "Neither have I, but I have thought about it from time to time. How about you do what you like done to you to start with, and we go from there?"

Linda nods her head and leans forward. She stops as she gets closer to Brit's pussy. I watch as she runs her fingers across Brit's hairy lips, and Brit just sighs. Linda uses her thumbs and pulls Brit's lips apart, leans down and kisses Brit's pussy.

Brit lets out a soft sigh. "Oh so gentle and soft."

This gives Linda a little confidence. She rolls Brit's thigh back a bit and licks a little deeper between her pussy lips. Brit just sighs louder. Linda never moves from Brit's pussy. All you hear is Linda licking and kissing, and Brit sighing. After a little bit Brit starts panting louder. "Ah. Ah. Ah. Ah." She reaches down and holds Linda's head to her. "Please." She sighs. "AAHH. AAHH AAHH. Don't stop. Please." Then she loudly sighs. "OOOHH YEEAAHHH!" As she orgasms.

Linda crawls up alongside her. Her face is wet with Brit's juices, and with a smile on her face she asks a little shying. "Was that good?"

Brit puts an arm around her and pulls her in for a soft sensual kiss. When she breaks it she smiles at Linda. "That was the best orgasm I have ever had from someone going down on me." Brit looks over at Alan. "Sorry Honey, but she was awesome."

Alan looks at them with lust in his eyes. "Tell me I get to watch you go down on her and I think my wounded pride will survive." He says.

"Oh absolutely!" Says Brit as she slides onto the floor. She turns as Linda settles in like Brit was. Half laying back into the corner with her legs spread.

Linda looks down at Brit as she moves closer. Brit looks at Alan. "Her pussy is so pretty, all shaved like this. Would you like me to shave mine?"

"Baby, you let me watch you go down on her and I will personally shave you." Alan says.

Brit smiles. "Oh that sounds nice. You have a deal." Says Brit as she leans in and kisses Linda's clit. Linda gasps and sighs as her kiss turns into gentle licking and kissing. Linda is holding a boob and nipple in each hand squeezing and pinching her nipples. She starts rolling her hips and gasps a little louder. "Ah. Ah. AAHH. AAHH. Please." She gasps. "AAAHHH. AAAHHH. GGGAAAAHHHH!" Linda groans as her head rolls back and she orgasms.

The instant Linda orgasms, Alan is on his feet and stripping. I almost laugh. I did tell Ezzie he was to sit and watch, and the women wouldn't stop until they both came. I join him and start pulling off my clothes. As I am kicking off my pants Alan moves towards Brit. I speak up. "Alan, you have another woman's hot, wet pussy right there." I say pointing at Linda. "She did offer to help you both celebrate."

Alan looks at Brit, and she looks at me. "I am sure he can keep me occupied." Says Brit.

I add to it saying. "With some lube, she loves it up the ass first."

"Fuck, yes!" Says Alan as he heads for the bedroom and comes back with the lube.

Alan is lining up in front of Linda as Brit is kneeling in front of me to blow me. She pops her mouth off me, and looks at Alan. "Remember Honey. Lots of lube and slow at first."

"Yes Dear." Alan says.

Brit goes back to blowing me. I hold her head and gently fuck her mouth. Slowly testing her limits. "It kind of sounds like you do anal." I say, and Brit moans. "What's good for the goose is good for the gander. Get on the couch beside Linda." I say as I step back pulling out of her mouth.

"Me and my big mouth." She says half serious, half kidding. She walks past Alan and Linda. As she sits next to Linda, Linda groans as Alan pushes in her ass. Brit reaches out and holds Linda's hand. "We can squeeze each other's hand." Brit says smiling, until I slipped a lubed finger up her ass. "Mmmmppphh." After a moment I pull out the one finger, lube two and push them in. "Rrrrrr." She groans as she lets go of Linda's hand and slaps Alan's arm. "You had to go get the lube."

I slowly pump my two fingers in and out for a bit and Brit's moans lessen. I have matched Alan's rhythm and the women are moaning together with the ass fucking. Time for the real thing. I hold the head of my dick against Brit's asshole. "I have already cum a few times this afternoon. This could go long." Brit lets out a worried moan. "But I will only fuck your ass as long as it takes for Alan to cum in Linda's ass. Fair is fair after all."

"Oh you are such a gentlemaaaannnn!" She moans as I push all the way in her ass in one push. "Fuuuck!" She groans as I start slow, easy, in and out strokes. Before too long her groans change to moans and I pick up the pace.

I grab Brit by the hips, and without pulling out of her I shove her closer to Linda. She groans as I move her. I reach for their hands, pull them apart, and pull Brit's hand to Linda's clit. "Rub it and make her cum. She will cum, and squeeze down tight on Alan. He will cum, and I will stop fucking your ass." I say.

Brit gets a little fresh. "Maybe I like you fucking my ass." She says with a smile as she rubs Linda's clit. I look at Linda, her eyes are closed, and she has a look of a woman about to cum.

"Let's see if you like a nice hard ass fucking." I say as I starting fucking her hard.

"Fuck. Fuck. Fuck." She keeps panting over and over.

I should have started fucking her harder sooner. This is all coming to an end I think as I hear Linda panting as she gets closer to orgasming. She doesn't get there when Alan groans. He shoves in hard once, twice, three times and stays deep in her ass. Brit keeps rubbing Linda's clit, and not 30 seconds after Alan cums in her ass Linda orgasms. "AAAAAHHHHHHH!"

Linda shivers as she reaches down and pulls Brits hand away. "Please." She sighs.

Brit looks at me. I give one last hard fuck in. She groans and I stop buried in her ass. I pull out and Brit reaches down and feels her ass. "Just checking." She says as she looks at her fingers. "That last bit was hard." She nudges me back. "Let me get up and get a hot towel." Brit gets up and heads into the kitchen.

Alan has pulled out of Linda and sighs "Jesus, you have a tight ass."

Linda giggles. "Thank You!"

"Wait until you feel her pussy." I say.

"Really?" He asks, looking at me and then Linda?

"Would you like that?" Linda asks.

Brit is back with a hot, wet kitchen towel. She lifts Linda's leg and wipes her clean, and asks. "Would he like what?"

As she lowers Linda's leg and turns to Alan and wipes him down, Linda says. "To fuck me."

Brit turns to me and smiles up at me as she wipes my dick. "If he is fucking her, you are fucking me, and we are fucking on my bed." She turns and pulls Linda to her feet, and takes her hand. "Follow me." As she walks her into the master bedroom. The ladies enter the room first and I hear Brit yell out. "What did you animals do to my bed?"

I walk up behind Brit, and goose her ass. "Get on the bed and I will show you exactly what I did to her."

Alan reaches out for Brit's arm. "Let's make your fantasy a reality." I see Brit's face get a little bit of an oh no look.

"What fantasy?" I ask.

"Brit and I roll play with a suction cup toy. Her blowing me while another guy is fucking her." Says Alan smiling.

"Oh perfect. They can get on their hands and knees, and we will switch off one to the other. I fuck Brit she blows you. Linda blows you while I fuck her. Swap sides. Brit blows me while you fuck her, and then we move to Linda." I say.

"Oh shit." Brit mumbles.

I smile with a dirty thought. "Then if we haven't cum yet Alan we can move onto a little DP." I say.

I see Brit's face look worried. "Um, we hadn't fantasized that." She says, and Linda is confused. Brit leans over and whispers to her, and Linda sighs. "Oh Shit."

I slap Linda's ass. "On the bed ladies." I look at Alan. "Heads or tails?"

He smiles. "I think a little head would be nice."

"After you Sir." I say and wave my hand, as Alan climbs onto the bed in front of the women.