A Ring Named Ezzie Pt. 25

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He stops in front of Brit, and pulls her mouth onto his dick. "It's not a toy this time Baby. This time it's a real hard dick." He says, as I am behind her rubbing my dick between her pussy lips. I shove in and she moans, and then gags as I bang into her ass cheeks hard forcing her forward onto his dick. I keep a slow hard stroke going pushing Brit forward a tad with each stroke.

Alan looks at me, and looks at Linda. We silently swap ladies, and keep swapping every few minutes. The ladies start moaning as we pull out and stop fucking one to move to the other. They are both getting worked up and want to cum.

Brit turns her head to avoid me pushing into her mouth, and looks at Alan. "Honey please don't stop until I orgasm. Please Honey I need to cum."

Alan smiles. "You want us not to stop. I want to try DP." He says.

Brit looks back at Alan. "And I suppose you want my ass."

"You know me so well." He says laughing.

Brit looks at me. "Fuck it. Lay back." I lay back and she wastes no time climbing on top. She moans as she drops down on me and starts rocking her hips. She isn't wasting time. She wants to orgasm. I lay back and watch her boobs sway, and the pleasure on her face, as she rolls and grinds her hips into me.

I hear Alan say to Linda. "She loves having her neck kissed and her nipples played with."

Before I know it Linda is straddling my legs. She hugs Brit from behind holding a nipple in each hand as she leans her head down and nuzzles Brit's neck. Brit just moans louder. Brit is grinding harder and moaning louder. She reaches up and holds Linda's hands to her. Just as I feel her pussy squeeze me, Brit lets out a long sigh. "Fuuuuucckkkk!" She sits there for just a moment. She turns her head and pulls Linda's forward so they can kiss. She breaks the kiss and smiles at Linda. "You put me over the top."

Linda surprises me by leaning in and kissing Brit. Alan breaks it up by nudging Brit forward over me with his hand on her back. He is very liberal with the lube. I can feel it dripping onto me. Brit drops her head down on my shoulder. As she moans I can feel Alan push in. Things have gotten a lot more crowded inside her. I can feel him stroking in and out at a slower pace. "Jesus, I feel like a stuffed turkey." Moans Brit, but her breathing betrays her. She isn't gasping in pain. She is definitely enjoying it.

I try fucking up into her as Alan fucks in. "Oh God." She moans as we get a good rhythm going.

I can see Linda looking worried. "Look at Linda and assure her you are ok, and are enjoying this. She is looking worried."

Brit looks at Linda and holds out her hand. Linda moves forward and takes her hand. "You are going to love it. I am so full and stretched." Says Brit, but Linda still looks worried.

"I don't know." She starts to say, but I am not having it.

"Ezzie, she can be nervous, but she will do it." I say.

"Done, Ben." Says Ezzie.

"I guess I can try." Says Linda nervously.

Alan slaps Brit's ass making her yelp. "You already came. Now it's someone else's turn." He says smiling at Linda. I swear I can see her swallow as Alan pulls out of Brit, and then Brit rolls off me to the side. She rolls up in a bit of a fetal position, and reaches down to her ass and pussy. She just lays there holding her hand over them.

Alan looks at me. "Swap spots?"

"Absolutely." I say. "She took it hard in the ass earlier and almost came. She is taking it hard while double stuffed, and I am not stopping until she cums." Linda just moans.

Alan lays back and holds his arms out. "Come to Daddy." Linda straddles Alan as she reaches down and holds him in place, and sits down on him. "MMMMmmmm." Alan moans.

I lube my dick up, put some lube on her asshole, line up, and push all the way in with one stroke. "NNNNGGHHH!" Moans Linda. I stay there just for a moment before I start really fucking her. I wipe my lubed hand on the bedding and grab her hips. As I pull out I push her, as I fuck in I pull her hard against me. "NNGGHH. NNGGHH. NNGGHH." Linda grunts with every stroke

I slap Linda's ass and she yelps. I am enjoying giving her a good fucking. Her tight ass is squeezing me so tight. I would swear its tighter than before, but that may have something to do with Alan's dick in her pussy. I laugh to myself. I start to feel just a tingle with the beginning of another orgasm, and I know just what I need to cum. I grab the flesh on her hips tight and start Fucking her ass Hard and Fast.

"PLEASE!" She cries out. "GGAAHHH! AAAAHHHH! NNNGGHHH! GOD PLEASE!" Over and over.

Both Alan and Brit look over a tad concerned. "Ezzie, make sure both Alan and Brit view Linda as a fuck toy to be played with until midnight. Short of causing real physical harm, they can do anything sexually they want to her." I say.

"Done, Ben." Says Ezzie.

"Let's cover all the bases. Linda can't deny any request or demand until midnight from anyone sexual or otherwise. Once midnight rolls around she is free to do as she wishes. She will remember agreeing to do all of this because it would please me."

"Done, Ben." Says Ezzie.

I realize I had slowed down my fucking while talking to Ezzie. I speed back up. Linda is now half slumped on Alan's chest. Her breathing is getting faster and shallower. Short gasping breaths. "Ezzie let's get Brit in on this. Have her come over and rub Linda's clit."

As Ezzie starts saying, "Done." Brit is moving over and slipping her hand between Alan & Linda's bodies.

Linda's gasps and moans change in pitch and I feel her body flinch as Brit's hand disappears under Linda. "No one's stopping until you cum Linda."

I start slamming into her ass hard. Her groaning gets louder. "NNNGGHHH. NNNGGGHHH. NNNGGGHHH."

I start to punctuate my words as I slam into her. "I don't care..." SLAM. "if Brit..." SLAM. "needs to..." SLAM. "fuck..." SLAM. "your ass..." SLAM. "with dildos." SLAM

Out of nowhere she screams. "AAAAAAAHHHHHH!" And her ass squeezes down on me as she orgasms.

I start laughing. "There..". SLAM. "you...". SLAM. "go." I keep slamming into her. I am getting closer and closer, until. "FUCK!" I groan and cum in her ass. I finish cumming and I pull out of her ass. I look down and her ass is gaped open, red and oozing lube and cum.

Linda tries to roll off Alan. He wraps his arms around her, holding her in place. "You aren't going anywhere just yet." He says as he starts fucking up into her. She is just moaning as he holds her to him and fucks her.

I realize Brit's hand stopped rubbing her clit. I did mention until she cums earlier. "Ezzie, Brit is to rub Linda's clit until Alan cums." I watch as Brit reaches back between them. Linda's breaths are coming in fast gasps. Her body is flat on top of Alan. I think she is lucky to even be staying on her knees.

Alan has been fucking up into her as I get off the bed and stretch my legs. I hear him groan and the fucking noise stops. It's then I realize Brit isn't gasping anymore. Her whole body flops on the bed as Alan nudges her aside. "Ezzie, is Linda ok?" I ask.

"Yes Ben. She passed out when she came just before Alan." Says Ezzie.

"No shit." I laugh out loud. Alan and Brit both look at me. "She fainted." I say laughing as I head to the bathroom to clean up.

I start thinking in the bathroom. Ok so today has all been on the fly. Let's make sure I cover the bases. "Ezzie, make sure Alan and Brit have an open and honest talk with each other in the morning about tonight. If they both agree it was fun that's great. If they don't they will chalk it up to an experiment, and no one will be hurt or mad. They of course will sing Linda's and Goldstar's praises to whoever they can, and let's add they will never talk about me taking part in this to anyone but themselves." I say.

"Of course Ben." Says Ezzie.

"Ezzie, can you influence Linda while she is passed out?" I ask.

"I can, but she is coming around now." Says Ezzie.

Hhhmmm Linda. She is a good office manager. I don't want to lose her. "Ezzie, did Linda truly enjoy everything tonight? Does she truly like being submissive?" I ask.

"She likes being submissive a lot, Ben. Giving up control excites her and makes her nervous too. She felt the DP was almost too much, but it was amazing too. She is confused about it. She honestly enjoyed having sex with Brit, and would love to have sex with a woman again. All in all she enjoyed everything so far. Says Ezzie.

"Ok Ezzie let's have Linda remember anything and everything we do sexually as a pleasurable submissive experience. Have her think it was fun and she can never imagine refusing any sexual request I make. She won't get any attachment, just sexually submissive when I ask." I say. "And of course will never tell anyone about us having sex."

"Ok Ben." Says Ezzie.

"Oh wait. Did Linda have any plans after the open house?" I ask.

"No Ben."

"Ok good, no excuses or complications. Thank you Ezzie." I say as I walk back into the bedroom. Brit is holding Linda's head to her chest as they snuggle together and Linda catches her breath. "Well folks it's been fun, but I have to go." I say.

Alan look's disappointed. "I was thinking we could go out and get some dinner." He says.

"Alan you certainly can. I can't join you, but you have two women all to yourself." I say with a smile.

Alan laughs. "So sorry to see you go, Ben."

I am in the living room grabbing the signed offer. When I have a funny thought. "Ezzie, have them order take out instead of going out, Linda has to open the door naked. After they eat they will all have sex with each other all night, until midnight or until they are too exhausted to continue." I look at my watch, and laugh. I wonder if they can have sex for almost five hours? I will have to ask Linda later.