A Risky Gambit Pt. 01

Story Info
An uncle uses blackmail to ensnare a desperate niece.
9.6k words
4.39
46k
44
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Jsheer
Jsheer
24 Followers

*This story is fantasy, and all characters are over 18 years of age.*

***

I love the Winter holiday season. It's a time to get together with family. Even though we live relatively close to each other in Oregon, we rarely get together as a group throughout the year.

I was especially looking forward to Christmas this year as my niece, Nell, had just moved back to the state after a few years of living in California.

Nell did well in high school and graduated a year early. But life in a rural community was not exciting to her and instead of going right to college, she decided to move to Los Angeles with a friend for a while to explore life away from the confines of her small hometown. She always said she would eventually go to college, but I know that every year you spend without starting, the odds go down dramatically. I think she had plans of being an actress in the land of Hollywood, but from what I gathered from her father (my brother), she worked about 60 hours a week waiting tables and cleaning houses to make ends meet. She never really landed an acting gig.

I felt sorry for her. Her dad was a bit of an asshole, especially when it came to money. I know he resented the fact that when she didn't go to college he knew he would probably need to help her financially. Her moving to Los Angeles only compounded the issue. Paying for college was one thing, but this was bound to be a failure.

After two years Nell ran out of savings and had to start borrowing money from her dad to cover her last couple months of rent. She decided to call it quits and move back in with her parents in Oregon. Her father had called it, and it couldn't be easy for her.

This Christmas dinner was the first time I would see her since her senior year in high school. When they arrived we gave hugs all around and my niece popped in the front door. I was instantly taken aback as she had developed from a somewhat nerdy good girl to a tight, tanned Californian vision. Her dark brown hair had grown past her shoulders, and her smile and brilliant green eyes shone out from her dark tanned face.

"Hi Uncle Jay," she giggled and grabbed me in a tight hug. "It's been so long...I'm so excited to see everyone!" I returned the hug and ushered her into the house.

As she walked by I couldn't help but steal a glance at her walking down the hall toward the kitchen where the family had gathered. She was relatively petite, standing about 5'5" with full tits and an incredibly full, tight ass.

She was wearing a tight black top, black leggings, and ugg style boots. Her leggings were so sheer I could almost see her tanned skin shine through underneath when the light hit them just right.

"I'm so glad you are back in town Nell" I thought to myself. I couldn't resist catching one last glimpse of her amazing legs and ass as she walked around the corner and out of sight.

I have had a fetish for pantyhose and tights, among other kinks, for as long as I can remember. I even wear them myself on occasion. My wife has no idea and frankly, I don't think I will ever tell her as she is somewhat of a sexual prude. Seeing my niece in almost-sheer leggings was about all I could handle.

I managed to make it through dinner and the family gift exchange before excusing myself to the den to fix myself a quick drink and have a moment of peace to myself. The rest of the family had either gathered in the family room to play board games or were visiting in the kitchen over cookies and coffee so I knew I could steal 10 or 15 minutes for myself.

I had only just managed to pour myself a bourbon when I heard a slight knock in the doorway of the den. I turned around and Nell was standing there, with a bright smile on her face.

"Am I interrupting Uncle Jay?"

"No, not at all," I said. "Come on in. Do you want a drink?"

Nell stepped in to the den and sat herself down on the leather sofa. "No thanks." She sat quietly, looking relieved to find a break from the rest of the family.

"So how long have you been back now? A month?" I said.

"Well, about three and a half weeks I think. It's good to be home I guess."

"You guess?" I said. "That doesn't sound very convincing. What's up?"

"Well, if I'm being honest, it has been a little rough. It's great to see friends and family and all, but I need to have a plan." Nell sighed.

"You probably can imagine how expensive Los Angeles is. I was working like crazy and I still had to use up my savings to make it work. On top of that, I had to borrow some money from dad a couple of months ago just so I could catch up on rent and break my lease."

Nell talked a little about her time in L.A., and how her work barely earned her enough to live, let alone give her time to pursue an acting career.

I finished my last swallow of bourbon, walked behind my desk and poured another. I pulled out my desk chair and sat down. "So what kind of plan do you need? I'm guessing you don't want to live at home for long and need to find a place of your own?"

"Exactly." Nell said. "But I need a job, and I sure can't borrow any more money from dad. He hasn't let me forget I already borrowed $2400 just to get myself out of L.A." Her green eyes glistened.

"What about college..." I asked, barely getting the words out before Nell jumped in.

"Jesus Uncle Jay. You sound like dad. Can we please drop the college talk?" She stood up and walked over to the desk where I was sitting. The light in the room made her hair glow. She put her hands on the edge of my desk and slightly arched her back. Her rear end pushed out ever so slightly and the light reflected off her sheer black leggings. I could see the faint shadow of her thong panties through the sheer fabric. My cock twitched involuntarily. If I didn't know better, I would say she was trying to look a bit flirty.

"Sorry-I won't mention it again."

"That's ok. I didn't mean to snap at you." With that, Nell turned around and hopped up and sat on the edge of the desk right beside me, crossing her legs. I had a really hard time not staring at her shapely legs just two feet from me. I hoped she wouldn't look at my crotch and notice me stiffening. I crossed my legs too, uncomfortably, in hopes of concealing my growing excitement.

I offered some weak ideas for employment in the area, but truthfully I didn't have any good leads. Nell wasn't having any of it anyway. I set my drink down on the desk and stood up. I looked to Nell and my eyes locked on hers.

"Well, I suppose I could loan you some money, just so you can get on your feet again?" She moved her crossed legs slightly, and the friction of her leggings rubbing together made a sound that almost sent me over the edge.

I was jolted back to reality by another voice in the room.

"Oh there you are," my wife was standing in the doorway. "Joe and Susan are leaving soon. Come and say goodbye!" She turned and walked back down the hall.

My heart was racing from being startled; as if I were caught in some illicit act. I turned and looked back to Nell, who was still sitting on the desk. She stared at me with a look that I could almost describe as sultry. I was sure my imagination was getting the better of me.

"I don't want to borrow money from you Uncle Jay." She picked up my glass of bourbon and swallowed it with one gulp. "But I wouldn't mind earning it."

***

It's been a couple of weeks since Christmas, and I have had a hard time forgetting my conversation with Nell. I really couldn't tell if she was trying to be flirty, or if I was just buzzed and the presence of a beautiful girl, albeit my niece, had my imagination working overtime.

An image of her was burned into my mind, and I would find myself daydreaming back to that day. Her in black leggings; her legs and ass shining in the soft light, her long sweet-smelling hair and crystal green eyes. I couldn't wait to see her again.

We had talked on the phone a couple of times since. The first time she asked if I needed any help around the house. I work at home as a freelance writer, but my wife worked in the city and was rarely home before 8 on weeknights. That made dinner and keeping the house up mostly my domain, and I can tell you, it wasn't a strength.

Nell had gotten a job as a barista at a local coffee shop, but it was only part time and it wasn't doing anything to further her goals of paying off the debt to her dad and moving out into her own place.

I approached my wife, Caroline, about having Nell do some housework as a way for her to earn some extra cash. Not only was she ok with that, she was enthusiastic. "What a great idea!" I remember her saying when I first mentioned it, "we could certainly use the help-Nell would be great at giving you a hand around the house."

That pretty much sealed the deal for me. With Nell's help around the house, I could focus more on work and increase my writing output. The investment in Nell would pay for itself in a matter of weeks.

Nell and I made the arrangement that she would come over after her morning shift at the coffee shop during the week. She got off work at 11 every day, and she would make it to the house around lunchtime, and stay until 3 or 4, or however long she needed to finish her work. I would pay her $150 bucks a week under the table.

We had outlined some tasks that she could help with, including laundry, general cleaning, cooking dinners that we could reheat and eat later, and general housekeeping stuff. Even if Nell got through everything, I knew I could come up with some tasks to keep her busy. She would start Monday.

That Monday morning my wife left for work and I went right to my den. I had an article for a local travel magazine that I needed to finish by Friday, but my mind was not on my work. I was heady with anticipation of seeing Nell for the first time since Christmas.

I mentioned earlier that I have a huge fetish for pantyhose, tights, leggings and such. I should also mention that while my wife may not be sexually adventurous, I am no sexual newbie; I have many kinks with which I indulge myself with without my wife's knowledge. I have a secret stash of BDSM toys that she doesn't know about that I like to play with while I am wearing pantyhose. On a rare occasion I will get a hotel room for the day, hire an escort and then have a session of seriously kinky play as an outlet for my desires. My wife is none the wiser, and frankly, it helps our relationship even if she doesn't realize what is up.

However, one thing I have never imagined, and even still can't quite bring myself to believe, is that I would be sexually attracted to a member of my own family. But when Nell showed up on Christmas something lit up inside me. Something I haven't been able to extinguish since. Perhaps when I see her today I will see how I was mistaken, and I can go back to a normal uncle/niece view of Nell.

In the meantime however, I needed relief.

I went to my secret stash and found a nice pair of silky pantyhose. I slipped them on and masturbated to the image of Nell in her sheer black leggings cemented in my mind. She would be here before I knew it.

***

The doorbell chimed. It was Nell, right on time at noon.

I greeted her with a quick hug and let her in. She smiled and walked past me into the foyer. As she did, I took in her apple-blossom scent. She was wearing a form-fitting dark grey sweater dress, sheer grey tights, and light colored sneakers.

"You look nice" I said as she dropped her purse on the couch in the living room.

"Oh thanks," Nell said, "this is kind of the dress code at the shop. I changed shoes on the way over since I didn't think doing house work in high-heeled ankle boots would make much sense," she laughed.

Any chance I would feel less heat towards my niece evaporated as she twirled around and sat down on the couch, crossing her silky legs and tossing her hair back. Her eyes flashed with pure energy.

"Thank you so much for giving me this opportunity Uncle Jay." There was that flirty smile again, or was it? My cock stirred. "I really need this money, and I'll do my best to live up to your expectations. I just hope you aren't too hard!"

Holy shit, I just about fell over backwards when she said that. "What?" was all I could manage to say. She didn't notice my fluster, or at least chose not to acknowledge it.

"Oh, I said I hope you aren't too hard on me. I'm a good worker, I promise!" She smiled again and stood up. She walked up to me and gave me a peck on the cheek. "Thanks again Uncle Jay." My face flushed.

I had a list of jobs for her, starting with straightening up the kitchen. I tried to mind my own business in the den and work on my writing, but I couldn't concentrate. I would check in on Nell once in a while (though in reality it was probably every ten minutes). Most of the time she didn't notice me staring at her working. I drank her in. She was so pretty and her outfit was nearly something right out of my fantasies.

It was early afternoon and I found myself finally getting deep into work. I had for the most part forgotten about Nell and was finding a my writing rhythm. At this rate, I could knock this article out by mid-week.

I was pulled from my zone when Nell walked into the den.

"Hi Uncle Jay. I'm pretty much done with the list you gave me. It's only 3 but I can work longer if you want." She stood with a coy look on her face inside the doorway. "Is there anything I can do for you?"

Here we go again. I was sure she was flirting. I was up for the game and decided to do a little boundary testing of my own.

"Hmm, well Nell I don't think I really have anything for you to do next. At least not any house work," I said innocently.

"Well what else do you need to have done?" She walked forward a few steps to the desk. "I'm up for anything."

I laughed. "Oh sweetheart," I said, "I don't think you can help me with what I need." I was being intentionally vague. I didn't know if she would take the bait, or if she was genuinely clueless.

Then she walked around to the side of the desk, and just as she had on Christmas, sat herself up on the edge. She scooched herself so she was oriented towards where I was sitting. She crossed her legs, slower this time, and let her sneaker bob like a hypnotist's watch in front of me.

I found myself looking at her sneaker, then following the shine of her tights up her leg to the hem of her dress. The place where the cross of her legs met her dress was dark, mysterious and intoxicating. My stare lingered. This could be dangerous. Dangerous for me, and perhaps a bit dangerous for her.

I had to make an effort to look up at her face. Her eyes looked down at mine. She locked in, a straight expression on her face. I couldn't read her. Then there it was. As we looked into one another's eyes, I could sense that she knew what she was attempting to do. She wasn't innocent. She was trying to seduce me. I always remembered Nell as a good-girl rule-follower. This new persona was at once surprising and intoxicating. She was trying to subordinate me.

She couldn't know however that what she was doing might backfire on her.

I broke my gaze and let her win. "Look," I said looking down, "I don't have anything else for you today. But when you come by tomorrow, I'll have some new things to work on."

She seemed almost a little disappointed. "Ok Uncle Jay. I guess that works." She stood up in front of me, still sending slight vibes of dominance.

"By the way, I think the work might justify a little higher rate. This is a big house and it will take a ton of work to keep up. I'm not sure if $150 a week is going to make sense for me." She was getting into a role now, I could see it. She was new at this, but it was fun to see her try to be alpha.

"I understand completely," I capitulated. "Tomorrow when you get here we can talk about a rate that makes more sense for what you are expected to do." I didn't meet her eyes with mine, letting her relish in her dominance.

She stood up and gave me a smile that almost looked as though she pitied me. She leaned in and gave me a kiss on the cheek, making sure to deliver a warm breath of air as she did so. She was good, no doubt about it. She turned, walked out of the den, and said "see you tomorrow!"

After she left I assessed what I had learned. My niece...sweet, innocent Nell, was perhaps not so innocent after all. I got the impression that this wasn't the first time she used her charms to get what she needed. I was happy to play along, but only so far. Once she tried to be dominant, I knew I could twist this situation to meet my own needs.

But this was a potentially dangerous game for me. A plan was coming together in my mind, but before I could go too far, I needed some insurance.

***

Nell showed up right on time the next day. Much to my dismay, however, she was dressed in a frumpy sweatshirt and sweatpants.

"I thought that was against dress code at the coffee shop?" I asked. Nell told me that she switched shifts with a coworker and she got the morning off. She would work on Sunday instead.

"Well that's unfortunate," I said. "I wanted to talk about raising your pay, but I think we need to talk dress code around here too."

"What are you talking about Uncle Jay?" Nell asked. I couldn't exactly tell if she was just pretending not to understand.

"I think you know what I'm getting at. Remember yesterday when you said you were pretty much up for anything? Well, do you want to earn more or not?"

"I'm not sure I follow." She said, with a confused expression.

Shit. Was I wrong about her? Did I let my sexually clouded thinking get the better of me?

I told her it was fine, but I probably wouldn't really need much help around the house as we had originally agreed. Really, I told her, I could manage. I had done it fine before she was here. I stood up, grabbed my wallet, and made a hard move.

"Tell you what. Why don't I just pay you up for yesterday's work plus a little extra for driving all the way over here today? We can call it good. That way you can find another job and not waste your time here. Does $100 seem fair?" I pulled out a stack of twenties.

She was clearly caught off guard and did not expect this. I'm certain she thought she had done what she needed to capture me. In a way, I guess she had. She reacted just how I expected she might.

"Wait wait wait. Let's talk about this." She stammered. "I really like this arrangement." I'm willing to be flexible on the pay."

"Come on Nell. I'm your Uncle. Uncle Jay. We've known each other a long time right? You can cut the BS with me." She looked nonplussed.

"Look," I continued, "I know a young girl like yourself can get into trouble, living in a big city like L.A. It's expensive. You have to do whatever you can to make ends meet. Look, I know what you were in to." I was working on a hunch here, based on a brief conversation I had had with her dad about two months ago. I dearly hoped it would pay off.

Nell looked at me plaintively. Her eyes were glassy. "I don't know what you are talking about."

"Come on Nell. The men?" I left it open. I could almost see her pulse racing in her neck.

"How much did you make?" I was pushing now, I could smell blood. There was something there, leading me down this path.

"Did you think that it would be a secret forever?" I asked, shaking my head, almost imperceptively.

"It wasn't much, oh my god." she blurted out. Bingo.

"What wasn't much? The money? The men? I Just want to help dear." It was my turn to steer the conversation, much like she had tried with me yesterday in the den. I knew I was onto something. She thought she was a pro at grifting money from men. She was a rookie.

"It was just some dancing. That's all. No big deal. Jesus." I had broken in, and decided to see how much I could learn.

The next twenty minutes went on with me pulling bits of info out of her and building a picture of what some of her darker times in L.A. were like. She worked two jobs it's true, but also a third as an exotic dancer on the weekends. It was a dive and she didn't make much money. But it was easy money, and she was pretty good and squeezing blood from stones, as it were.

Jsheer
Jsheer
24 Followers